Last post by MangofDoom
Today 03:51 PM

Old January 2nd, 2024, 09:34 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

NIGHTHAIL
she/her. 36 moons. scarred black and gray she-cat with lighter splotches and blue eyes
( purrks; the collector )

hearing her name being called for patrols, nighthail pads over to the group. a scowl is etched on her face, seemingly in a bad mood.

[ @Rani @furrensic @ChristmasFawn ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 4th, 2024, 10:49 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt called out Fallownose? There was a ShadowClan patrol at the borders patrolling at the same time that we were though there wasn't a fight or anything. Other then that the borders were clear. Oh and Fallowpaw never arrived. Not that she had been expecting a fight since they had an allegiance with ShadowClan. @Lillith @Blaze_Songs239@lesbianism
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 4th, 2024 at 10:54 PM.
Old January 4th, 2024, 10:59 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace - tags; @Lillith @Katiethewolfchild @Blaze_Songs239

Her tail twitched in annoyance at the mention of her apprentice never showing, but she didn't have anything to add there, so she kept quiet.

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Old January 4th, 2024, 11:59 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

*-Lichenpaw-*
112/100
she/her || 11moons
small and scruffy calico with one blinding eye

Carrying her ermine and her shrew over to the prey pile first, Lichenpaw quickly sprints back over to report her patrol to Fallownose. There was a point of pride in her posture as she approached, feeling a little proud of herself for taking control of the patrol and the warriors letting her, taking her seriously. She felt good, she felt important.

"Fallownose!" Lichenpaw calls to the deputy, a note of cheer in her voice and her tail raised high, confident. "My patrol is back. Houndear never showed so I decided to be the one to lead us." A little boastful? Yeah, maybe. But she's earned it! "I've brought back an ermine and a shrew, Icedapple and Hogstrike have their own catches as well." Smiling (just a little bit too smugly), the calico sits and waits for the rest of her patrol to make their own reports.

[ @Lillith // @Fritter // @Swiftheart <3 ]
Old January 5th, 2024, 07:24 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Icedapple soon followed Lichenpaw, tail held high as she dropped her rabbit and her two mice on the prey pile. “Yo, Fallownose! I brought back a rabbit and two mice!” Icedapple said.
Mentions: Fallownose - @Lillith , Lichenpaw- @FrostyGalaxy , Hogstrike- @Fritter

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)

Last edited by Swiftheart <3; January 5th, 2024 at 07:25 AM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 10:37 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Hog Strike
|Windclan warrior| He/Him|
purrks: Beefed up tier 1 - Ultimate predator

Hog Strike was hot on their tails, following behind with the rabbit and vole gripped tightly in his jaws, overall he was quite happy with his catch. Especially since he'd caught them both easy peasy! Well, he couldn't help but smile as he dropped the prey and gave his own report. 'Rabbit and vole.' He assumed mentioning what he'd caught would be enough unless it was mentioned he'd need to say something else, he didn't patrol often so it had been nice to get out for a little. Especially with others!
( @FrostyGalaxy - @Swiftheart <3 - @Lillith )
Link to post- Here

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 5th, 2024, 06:14 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

For stars' sake, another patrol!? Did someone have something against him!? Annoyance was too tame a word to describe Creekchill's attitude at the given moment. It had only been a pawful of days since he'd last gone out on patrol, so being sent on another one so soon only prickled his pelt like thorns.

With a groan of irritation, the brown-and-cream warrior hauled himself out of his nest and made his way out into the clearing. Glancing around, he didn't see either of his patrolmates yet. Of course, there was always the moderately-sized possibility that he was mistaking them for other cats, but he couldn't be bothered to care at that very moment. He was the patrol leader, they could come find him.

One of them was an apprentice; Creekchill prayed to the stars above that they knew how to hunt. He was absolutely, positively, no-doubt-about-it sure he did not want to teach someone how to hunt tonight.
@chickadee

Beastpaw grinned at the warrior, adopting her goofy face. She could sense how her existence was irking the older cat.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; January 5th, 2024 at 06:15 PM.
Old January 6th, 2024, 07:05 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 46 moons
[Deep russet tabby with blue eyes and white chest, muzzle and paws]
---------------
[Vixenstare - @ChaosBringer. ] [Azaleadrizzle - @finley.exe ] [Softdust - @Nixey ] [Fallownose - @Lillith ]
---------------
Hawkfur returned with his patrol, and it was clear there was some tension between them. The large red tom seemed to be tentatively keeping the peace, even as he murmured that the others were free to disperse as they pleased while he reported to Fallownose. He gestured for Vixenstare to come with him. Approaching the deputy, Hawkfur cleared his throat. "Everything is quiet at the ThunderClan border--too quiet. Their border markings are incredibly stale. I don't know what this means, but we thought you should know." He turned to Vixenstare and the others, if they chose to follow, letting them add on if they thought necessary. He wasn't sure if Fallownose and Twilightstar would want to use this to their advantage, maybe take more of the territory, but he figured it would be smart for them to keep it on their radar.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; January 6th, 2024 at 10:38 PM.
Old January 6th, 2024, 07:28 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Vixenstare

Vixenstare followed Hawkfur along with the rest of the patrol, her fur still slightly bristling with annoyance from earlier. The molly padded forward alongside Hawfir yo report to Fallownose about the patrol. She listened and nodded as Hawkfur reported to Fallownose, showing it was true. "If you want someone to re-check the borders, I can go if needed, Fallownose." Vixenstare offered to the deputy, her tail flicking side to side softly.

[Azaleadrizzle - @finley.exe ] [Softdust - @Nixey ] [Fallownose - @Lillith ] [Hawkfur - @Micanomancy]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old January 9th, 2024, 05:48 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Alright so he should have been home faster but having to take a break and guide Quillpaw back had taken a bit. Still the group got a great amount of prey for being mid leafbare (just one benefit of having cats who went below the ground, thats where most of the prey went to hibernate) and Crowtooth was putting a hustle to drop that off and trot over to Fallownose.

"Heya. Huntin' went well, no issues 'n the tunnels an' we caught a good amount. Think we mighta wiped the vole population though heh. Uh Quillpaw wasnt feelin' well or somethin' so I had ta guide her out early, I don' see her in camp now though so I don' know whats up wit' that. Nothin' really ta report though so Imma go eat, take a vole sometime today will ya oh mighty deputy? Ya need ta eat too."

With that the tom padded off, a flick in his tail.

@lilith