Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✧lys's adopts/store✧
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 02:54 PM
a question [?]
by taillow
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 02:44 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by Shrew
Today 02:41 PM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:41 PM

Old April 25th, 2024, 11:05 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Helping & Healing Paws [ Healing/Herb Lessons ]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Oooooh Cloudy was running an event! An interesting one too! Mudhound already thought that more cats needed to know healing and herby stuff to help out the overworked medicine cats when needed so even if this wasnt official it was a really good start! One that the tripod wanted in on, they wanted to help! So the maine coon scurried on over, grin in place and bumped their head against the medicine cats one as they passed, sitting in the group with a chirped.

"Can I learn herbs and uses pretty please? I wanna be able to pick up more herbs outside of patrols and stuff if I know like a battle is coming so I can grab battle herbs!"
Usually herbs only got grabbed when a patrol was sent but if the hornet had the knowledge then they could just get them whatever and make sure their friends had everything stocked without them having to think about it.
Old April 27th, 2024, 08:37 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
34/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw walked up to some cat and said, "I would like to learn herbs and their uses please!"
Old April 27th, 2024, 09:06 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
49/100

A herb learning lesson? That would be useful. Mallowpaw padded towards the medicine cats and thought about Drizzlecloud's question. Treating injuries would be more practical, but she wanted to learn more advanced herbs as well. Mallowpaw hesitated a moment before deciding. "I want to learn general herbs." Hopefully she wouldn't regret that choice in a battle. That won't happen, she told herself, but Mallowpaw wasn't so sure.

(Lazy post, sorry)
Old April 28th, 2024, 01:40 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom padded up to the medicine cat, grinning at the sound of a new event for him to partake in, "I'd like to go over some general uses and herbs! It'll help be not so helpless while out on patrols." The tom laughed a bit.

[ Lazy, wanted to get this in before the event starts oops /w\ ]
Old April 28th, 2024, 10:56 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantispaw joined, wanting to learn about the general uses of herbs.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; April 28th, 2024 at 10:56 AM.
Old April 28th, 2024, 02:06 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

SPRINGLIGHT
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 19 moons
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps
[ @Estelle @Dolomedes @Rani ( )]

It wasn’t often that Drizzlecloud was the one calling out the events. To be fair, mainly the youngest of the medic duo had been creating events to help restock the herb storage or even teach the clan youth about a few herbal remedies. Approaching out of the medicine den, her jaws clasped lightly around a small bundle of herbs that she would be using to teach the cats of the clan. There had been a lot going on as of late, and with consistent wars patrolling behind their backs, it was only time before then before another battle would wage upon them. Both of the medics had been consistently targeted during possible battles between clans, and it would come to a point where one of them would become far too crucially injured to tend to their patients. Given that her herbal knowledge was more flexed out than Drizzlecloud’s, which was relatively surprising given that the medic duo had been in their rank for nearly a year. She had been learning and anticipated experimenting with any new herbs, but she didn’t want to risk having to have her clan-mates potentially die at her paws… maybe she could search beyond the borders to test on other cats besides her own? It sounded risky, and she almost found herself hesitating with the idea. It was risky, and she didn’t want to do anything stupid to her clan-mates.

Expelling a hard sigh through her nostrils, the calico placed down her bundle of herbs beside herself as she brushed her way past Drizzlecloud, glancing towards the cats who had gathered their way towards the little event that the herbal duo had created. To be fair, the calico found herself feeling disappointed by the lack of individuals feeling interested in learning how to mend wounds or gain any possible herbal knowledge. It would give them some sort of credibility in gathering needed herbs for the herbal duo to assist the clan in any way they could or even patch up wounds if both of the medicine cats weren’t available at the moment. But, the current arrangement of cats that were there was more than enough to learn how to patch up wounds or gain important herbal knowledge from both herself and Drizzlecloud. Wolfhive caught her attention briefly, and the molly couldn’t help but past the tom a short nod as she placed down the herbs that she would be teaching. She didn’t expect for him to see it, but it wouldn’t be much of a problem if he did.

Her ears perked up instinctively as she overheard the familiar, chipper voice of an apprentice scrambling her way over, the medicine cat glancing down towards the purring ball of fluff as Poppypaw eagerly bumped her head against the medic duos' legs, greeting them both with the nicknames she gave them both. Even if it was a bit ago since Springlight had last seen the young apprentice, she still looked as brittle as ever and almost looked as if she hadn’t changed a bit. The way she stumbled and wobbled still made the herbalist puzzled with how she was able to walk without being bothered by the weird condition, but she still seemed as giddily as ever even if she dealt with it constantly. Eveningdance’s death was still something that she found hard to get over, given the situation was hard to deal with and Poppykit was just too young to witness the death of a loved one. Springlight had failed to save both his and Tawnykit’s lives, and she wasn’t going to allow that to happen again. So, seeing the tom-cat’s daughter so excited to learn any valuable information that would help her in the future made her heart quench and swell with pride that the molly had been looking up to the medicine cat for so long. None of Dovefluff’s kits had done that, even though she wished they had, but Poppypaw was like the little sister that Springlight yearned for ever since her other ones left.

“Hello… my littlest… poppy,” Springlight retorted in a playful, teasing tone, lifting a paw to fix a strand of ruffled fur behind the brittle molly’s ear, gradually fixing it momentarily before placing her paw down to give her little sibling a cheeky smile. Hearing her innocently ask if she would be teaching anything made her feel warm, her chest feeling as if it was swelling as she rumbled out a deep purr within her chest. “Why… yes… of course… I will… be teaching… about different… herbs… and their… usages… I have… even brought… some with me… to show… so that… everyone can… memorize them… however… I don’t… have all the… herbs that I… wished to… teach about… but I… hope it… will be… enough for… everyone to… learn… from my… explanation… alone.” The calico explained, her posture confident as she seemed more at ease with herself. Even with her voice more muted and paused after her grave injury, it didn’t stop her from speaking even though it made her vocal cords work themselves tremendously. The medicine cat briefly nosed the apprentice along her forehead before noting out both Mudhoud and Orangeblossom in the group. Relief washed through her that at least a few cats would want to learn some herbs, even if it wasn’t much.

“Thankfully… for the… both of… you I… will… be teaching… you lot… about herbal… usages… and some… poisons… to keep yourself… away from… the knowledge… will come… in handy… for the… coming days.’ Springlight cast her deep blue gaze from both the hornet to the tom-cat as she explained, swishing her tail behind herself as she remained seated beside Poppypaw. She didn’t want to abandon the young apprentice just to explain to both of them that she would be teaching about herbal remedies, it just sounded wrong.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old April 28th, 2024, 08:40 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

dovesinge
they/he . 14 moons. white cat with grey and black mottling + blue-green eyes
(purrks; Agatha kitty)

dovesinge isn't really one for social gatherings,,such as events. they aren't good at talking, not that he's shy, he just doesn't like a whole lot of people. the little daydreams and worlds they imagine are much more interesting – less disappointing. still, they have to admit, their curiosity piques as drizzlecloud calls for the clan to gather 'round if they had any interest in learning to dress wounds or herbal uses.

rising from his spot near the warrior's den, he pads over to the forming group. he tilts his head as he mulls over the two options, a low hum following. "I'd like to learn how to dress wounds."

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 30th, 2024, 04:16 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

The turnout wasn’t what she thought it would be, but… She supposed it would be okay. With a slow exhale her gaze flitted about as her green gaze flitted from cat to cat, putting together a fair list of the two groups in her head before she went about speaking them out loud.

“Okay, let’s get some groups sorted out, shall we?” Drizzlecloud trilled, hoping that she was sorting everyone into the groups that they wished to be sorted into. “With me, learning about tending to and wrapping up injuries will be: Wolfhive [ @BEAR. ], Snakefang [ @Seamrog ], Woodpaw [ @Blazing ], Venombone [ @Zero_2001 ], Dovesinge [ @furrensic ], Riversong [ @Littlesun0112 ] and Beetail [ @MaplestrikeWCUE ].” Drizzlecloud nodded her head to each cat as she spoke their name before she moved onto their second group.

“With Springlight [ @iliri ], we’ll have Poppypaw [ @Estelle ], Mudhound [ @Rani ], Alpinepaw [ @Highsnow of Matterhorn ], Mallowpaw [ @kittycatburmise ], Orangeblossom [ @Dolomedes ] and Nightshine [ @Foxine ]. You lot will be learning about herbs and their uses.” Once again, she nodded her head to each cat as their name was spoken aloud before moving on.

Once everyone had gathered up into their groups, then Drizzlecloud would begin. “Ah, would anyone in my group like to volunteer as my injured cat that I will be tending to?” Someone that would be willing to get wrapped up in cobwebs, essentially, is what she was saying.

-
  • Drizzlecloud will be moving on with her group on May 2nd (two days from now).
  • Any cats who did not have a preferred lesson specified in their arrival post were placed at random.

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!

Last edited by Omari; April 30th, 2024 at 04:18 PM.
Old April 30th, 2024, 08:43 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Awwwww! Mudhound couldnt help but grin and giggle at Springlight interacting with Poppypaw and just found the duo so damn cute! It was nice Poppypaw wasnt afraid of herbs and healing and stuff, with her condition she'd need it more often then most so making sure she had a good relationship with the clans healers was really important.

The tripod was also happy Springlight was happy to have them in her group! Mudhound flipped up a one paw salute and proceeded to fall right over, unable to stand on only two paws, but didnt seem phased as they chirped out a "Sounds good Miss Feather-fluff!" They were pretty proud of that new nickname "Looks like we got even more cats with us in our little group, so what are you gonna teach us first? Maybe anti poison herbs before poisons just to be safe oooooooor?" It was really up to Springlight and the tripod wouldnt protest, they were just a bit nervous given how dangerous they were.

@iliri
Old May 1st, 2024, 02:07 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

WOODPAW

Shaking his pelt, Woodpaw would nod his head and follow over to Drizzlecloud. They were all warriors, and he was the only apprentice, which wouldn't be that bad. Quietly, the tom lingered near the middle where he could see the medicine cat and stayed there, not really replying to become a volunteer since, who knows what may happen to him? It wouldn't be embarrassing, but... Woodpaw was just not for it. If they command him to do so, he would, though.