Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM

Old March 27th, 2024, 11:25 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

(Sorry for late) Lightkit exists. So does Brightfur, and Silvershadow. They want to play. (One, this format I used is bad rn, two, is joining still open?)

AlastorsCandyDemon spray paints "me have crush on alastor" on this sig || Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Last edited by _*LAutnhaesntaar*_; March 27th, 2024 at 11:26 PM.
Old March 28th, 2024, 07:12 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Thrushdawn looked at Hawkbite, then back at Marshlight. She realized why he did not want her to participate "Actually, i think i'll sit this one out" She said

Last edited by MaplestrikeWCUE; March 28th, 2024 at 07:12 AM.
Old March 28th, 2024, 08:26 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

They were a little late, yes, but perhaps it wasn't too late to join. At least, that is what she told young Sleepykit when she had noticed the little kit staring out the nursery's entrance, seemingly interested. Nightshiver had to admit, when she briefly introduced this as what must be a sort of game, Sleepykit's response was a little... Concerning, in some ways, stating that she didn't play. Or at least, that her first game would be held with Dawnstar and not someone else. Even so, the practice side of things still clearly interested Sleepykit and in an attempt to encourage her to participate, Nightshiver suggested they go together -- something that seemed to put the white flecked kitten a little more at ease with leaving the nursery without her mama or grandmama's permission; there wasn't much else Nightshiver could do about that. As the pair left the den, Sleepykit at Nightshiver's heels, the forever queen offered Hawkbite a soft smile as he finished explaining - holding back a little giggle at the cute side of sweet Bleedingkit at his paws - before leaning down to whisper to the kit at her side:
"Go and... hi..hide."
Sleepykit gave a subtle nod, remaining still only momentarily before she ushered off, slowly picking up a little pace. This was practice. She was practicing for when she would become a warrior. Mama and Grandmama were surely good at this - being stealthy - she had to be good at it too. That said, Sleepykit never had participated in this kind of training before (she did not want to call it a game, as her first game is reserved for Miss Grandmama). She wasn't sure where to hide within this stony area. She briefly glanced back at Nightshiver - her kitsitter - who was looking around as well. After several moments of consideration, uncertain of ideal hiding places just yet, she decided to hide among the shadows of a den - not inside, mind you, it was said to be off-limits - but at its side, in the shadows, hoping her mostly dark fur would help her blend in, if she remembered to close her whenever anyone might look her way; after all, they did quite stand out against her dark fur. As for Nightshiver, pale as she was, it was often a little harder to use the shadows as a coat; even so, it was one of the few skills besides hunting the forever queen had manages to properly acquire, stealth. Soft, quiet steps led her to a corner of camp, one where she had slight sight on some of the kits in this event, leaning low beside the stone wall. With slight overcast shadow and holding herself rigid, perhaps she wouldn't be noticed as fast - though she was mainly here to watch and accompany, participating a small game once in a while couldn't hurt.

Old March 28th, 2024, 10:45 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Amused

Turtlepaw
HP (96/100)

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

(Rolled 8)
Her tail flicked as she listened, then it’s go time. Her paws scrapped the moist dirt as she scrambled to a spot, so the rules were no dens, once found leave and don’t snitch. That’s easy o peas-y, Turtlepaw has played hide-n-seek before and has always won so this was in her lane. Her bright idea was to roll in the wet part of the soil to cover her body, as she hid in the mud near a rock. Hopefully it’s enough to not get seen.

(Over 50 words so additional roll 14!!)

Honey Lemon - Collector, Agatha Kitty [active]
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!
Old March 28th, 2024, 07:04 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
54/100

It had been a while since Midnightpaw played hide and seek, so she wondered… Where would she hide? In the camp that they all knew so well, no less? With a huff to herself, Midnightpaw scampered off as soon as Hawkbite gave them the go ahead. Hopefully her black fur would give her a bit of an advantage here–she could only hope so, hiding from an enforcer and all.

After a few long seconds of weighing her options, she found herself being pulled towards the comfort of the apprentice’s den. The den itself was easily overlooked on an average day, so maybe, by actually going out of her way to hide in this area, she’d be overlooked too. Hopefully, hopefully! Quietly, she stepped past the ferns that hid the apprentice’s den from view, lowered herself to the ground and curled her tail around her body. With her head resting on her paws and her ears pressed flat against her head, she simply decided to wait. Hope for the best. It was all she could do!

[ if someone wants to slip in beside mid get all snuggly teehee feel free ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old March 28th, 2024, 07:15 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker grinned as Hawkbite set everyone loose, the Enforcer quickly disappearing off to the side. Ever since Hawkbite began to explain the rules, the large molly had been subtly casting her gaze around the clearing to find good hiding spots. Being her size, hiding would not be easy. It would require more skill, more thought. The rocky outcroppings surrounding camp closed them in, and her options dwindled down to the meager shrubs sticking up where the rock met the sand, around the dens, or... perfect.

Mistlewhisker wasted no time slipping towards the thick tree roots that lined the rocky cliffs, melting into the shadows they provided. Mistlewhisker twisted herself like a snake into the deep winding roots, finding an alcove big enough for her to hide in and tucking her tail close around her body. Hopefully, this would do.

[Mistlewhisker used: Shadow Fiend!]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 28th, 2024, 07:21 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Birdkit
ShadowClan
she/her | 5 moons
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdkit scrambled to the group just as Hawkbite finished explaining the rules, having been occupied with munching on a leaf at the edge of the clearing. She hadn't realized how much fun this sounded like until the cats scattered across the clearing, Birdkit getting caught up in the fray. Oh how fun! Hide and Seek! Birdkit had never played it before, sure, but it couldn't be that hard, right?

Birdkit whirled around, looking for places to hide. Uh oh, uh oh, uh, uh--panic! Birdkit fluffed up as she realized all the good hiding spaces were being taken, and did the only thing she could think of. She skittered around Hawkbite, plopping herself down right behind him and remaining really really uber quiet so maybe he couldn't hear her. If she just... stayed behind him, moved when he moved, maybe she would be safe.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 28th, 2024, 07:24 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Lightkit immediately sprints to the best hiding spot he knows, no cat had ever found him there. Lightkit crouches in his spot, making him less able to be seen. His heart is pounding with excitement and the anticipation is killing him. He doesn't think he'll ever be seen in his spot.
(Barely over 50 words, I got 12 and 13 respectively.)

AlastorsCandyDemon spray paints "me have crush on alastor" on this sig || Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 28th, 2024, 07:28 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Quietkit
Shadowclan kit

Swiftly scanning the clearing for a hiding place, Quietkit's cyan eyes soon landed or a twisted thorn bush near the edge of camp. There was a risk of getting stabbed by thorns but it was a risk she was willing to take is she was to become further on reach of victory, besides, she wasn't too concerned by some tiny thorns getting tangled in her pelt.

Shooting towards the bush, the young she-kit gingerly made her way over, under and, perhaps, through the branches of the prickly plant, making sure every step she took to avoid touching the spikes was made with the utmost care. Sleek pelt brushing the tendrils of the bush slightly, she managed to place herself almost at the center of the plant where she curled herself tightly into a ball, hoping that her dark fur would give her some extra protection. Narrowed eyes glaring from inside her hiding place, Quiet hoped her family's stealth would've been passed onto her.

(OPEN for someone to hide with and extremely annoy Quiet!)

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; March 29th, 2024 at 03:29 PM.
Old March 28th, 2024, 08:55 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

Oh! So hide and seek was basically what it was called! You hid and someone went after you! Makes sense Bleedingkit was pleased and no longer confused about what to do. Plus by swiveling around and listening (read, blatantly staring as kits who did not quite understand tact were wont to do) to Moonmoose and Shadowpaws conversation he picked up tips!
Be smelly but not your smelly, and hide with your color in an unexpected place! Which wasnt easy for a golden bengal however the little tom wasnt going to give up, looking around to find a spot.

He was confused by the pat though.

This tom wasnt Miss Tiger who was just usually nice to this odd disabled kitten or New Mama who was like a Mama should be and so also nice. So why was he getting headpats from this warrior? He hadnt done anything to be good and get a pat, thats when you got pats from the cats who didnt have to be kind to you right? The guy was breaking the rules (that Bleedingkit had arbitrarily decided were how the world definitely worked)!

Maybe he expected something in return?

A paw golden paw reached out, wobbling in the air as the kitten tried to pat Hawkbites shin and instead kinda got a toe. Good enough, pat pat right back at you big man, Bleedingkit totally understood this interaction and was nailing it.

Onto the hiding now and Bleedingkit scrambled away, tumbling over as he was wont to do, and b-lining it to..... A bird carcass. Gross kid why did you choose that to roll in and cover your scent someone had just been eating that! At least with his shakey disability it was a pretty even coating given he'd fallen over in it, and was soon moving on to the next issue.

How was he supposed to get up on top of the warriors den where he'd been intending to hide? There was a lovely sandy yellow sun dappled rock that looked like Bleedingkit and he was planning to blend in with and hope Hawkbite was too busy looking down into crevices for cats to look up into the sun.
But with his disability getting up there was a pipe dream, he'd need help.

Hmmmm..... "Pssst! Miss, can you put me up there please?" The little bengal whispered to Darkcloud, trying to stay quiet so Hawkbite couldnt hear. There'd be no guarantee that she'd help him, and should that fail he'd simply go find another warrior to place him on top of their den, but whoever got him up there would get a greatful "Thank you!" before the kitten scurried off, trying to blend into his hiding spot.

@SuspiciousMindz (hawkbite mention) @Morrigan (darkcloud interaction)

Last edited by Rani; March 28th, 2024 at 08:56 PM.