Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:37 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM

Old March 18th, 2024, 10:09 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired
Default help, i kinda forgot how to make friends [p]

Tulippaw was still taking it all in.

She was an apprentice now! She had to act like it. The ceremony was fresh on her mind. It was an amazing exprience, being up on the Floodstone, and being named Tulippaw, she even got Beanfloat as a mentor! How lucky can you get, to have your own brother as a mentor?

But the entire ceremony felt wrong.

Everything did.

Everything always did.

Fogkit wasn’t there. He was gone, and she was trying so hard to accept that- she’d been trying for the past 3 moons, but everywhere she went, the thought of him did too. She swore he was a ghost meant to haunt her. No. No more thinking about Fogkit. She’d already decided. Apprenticeship meant a new chapter in her life. She would move on, even if it hurt. She had to move on. She couldn’t let her brother keep haunting her and sucking all the happiness and life out of her.

She inhaled sharply as she brought herself back to the present. Was the RiverClan camp always this big? Were there always so many members of the Clan? And when did they all become strangers to her? Looking around at all her clanmates made her realize how alone she’s been the past few moons. She had Beanfloat, and that was it. And it was Fogk- Nope. Not thinking about him.

She looked around for something to do to try to get her brother off her mind. She wasn’t hungry at the moment, and it’s not like she had any friends to talk to. That’s when she spotted it. A perfectly round mossball that’d been abandoned in a corner, she padded over to it and began absentmindedly batting it around. It served as a nice distraction, though she felt childish. She was an apprentice now. Did apprentices even play with mossballs…?

. . .

@lys.luvbot

Old March 19th, 2024, 08:19 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: In Love
Default Re: help, i kinda forgot how to make friends [p]

★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★
| She/Her | 8 moons | Purrks: N/A | Bisexual | Appretince |
Orange-coated tabby with a pinkish undertone and green eyes.
She was either wildly naive or dangerously intelligent.

@chickadee

StrawberryPaw basked in the sun in the clearing, feeling the warmth on her fur. She was grateful for a moment of peace in the midst of all the hustle and bustle of the RiverClan camp. As she looked around, she spotted TulipPaw playing with a moss ball in a corner. She had seen her around the camp before, but they hadn't really talked yet. She believed they were a new apprentice, oh yeah! The feline had gotten her old mentor, BeanFloat.

StrawberryPaw hesitated for a moment, wondering if she should go over and join in. She didn't want to intrude on TulipPaw's time alone, but she also didn't want to be alone herself. With a shrug, she got up and padded over to TulipPaw. ' ' Mind if I join you? ' ' she asked, sitting down next to her and watching the moss ball bounce back and forth between them.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 21st, 2024, 07:57 AM
big dork

Tulippaw was in her own little world playing with the mossball, so when Strawberrypaw approached her she jolted up. Her fur looked quite ruffled and her cheeks were a rosy pink, flushed from the embarrassment of being caught in such a childish activity. Mossball was for kits.

The humiliated apprentice flattened her ears back in embarrassment. So much for trying to look cool and mature with the other apprentices. Then, the orange tabby asked her something that Tulippaw had never expected. "You... want to join me? Isn't mossball for kits though?" She asked, sounding hesitant to let Strawberrypaw join at first.

Silly Tulippaw! She's asking to join! Of course she doesn't think it's childish! She scolded herself mentally. Then Tulippaw brightened up as she realized her opportunity. A new chapter meant new friends, maybe this was her opportunity for new friends!

The calico grinned and flicked her tail. "I'd be happy for you to join if you'd like." She responded cheerfully, trying to act a lot more open then she was formerly.

. . .

@lys.luvbot

Last edited by chickadee; March 21st, 2024 at 08:09 AM.
Old March 21st, 2024, 03:57 PM
'merp'

★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★
| She/Her | 8 moons | Purrks: N/A | Bisexual | Appretince |
Orange-coated tabby with a pinkish undertone and green eyes.
❝ She was either wildly naive or dangerously intelligent. ❞

@chickadee

Strawberrypaw's eyes lit up at Tulippaw's response. She had been nervous about approaching the other apprentice, but she couldn't resist the urge to join in the fun. ' ' Really?' ' she asked, her tail twitching with excitement. ' ' I never played mossball before, but it looks like a lot of fun!' ' She bounded over to Tulippaw and the mossball, trying to contain her excitement. As she batted the ball back and forth with Tulippaw, she couldn't help but feel grateful for the chance to make a new friend. ' ' Thanks for letting me join in,' ' she purred, her eyes shining with happiness. ' ' I'm Strawberrypaw, by the way. Your TulipPaw right? You got my old mentor. ' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 27th, 2024, 03:51 PM
'merp'

lil bump @chickadee

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 28th, 2024, 04:27 PM
big dork

Now that truly shocked Tulippaw. This cat had never played mossball before?! Had she never been a kit?! Her jaw dropped and she asked. "Seriously? You've never played mossball? It's super easy! You basically just bat it back and forth. That's how me and Fogkit played anyways." She meowed.

"Yeah. My name's Tulippaw. And really? My brother was your old mentor? That's cool! I bet he taught you tons of stuff! He's always been a great warrior." She replied, puffing her chest out, as if she was proud of having Beanfloat for a mentor and brother. She seemed to enjoy talking about him too.

. . .
@lys.luvbot - so sorry for the week late reply!! ive been inactive due to busyness in my life rn!!