RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Rose
Today 01:20 AM

Old April 22nd, 2022, 07:30 AM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Right before her gray father, was Ashpaw, locking eyes. She most honestly wanted to see her sisters and mother again, and if she were to do that she needed to see her father, of course. It was inevitable, they always had to ser each other. They sighed, keeping focus. They regained focus, to the situation. Right, telling her father that they wanted to stay in the clan to see her family again. So fun, this would be so fun. “I’m currently here to stay with my role of being in a clan. I simply was not able to finish the patrol because I haven’t gotten hunting training from my past mentor, and I had gotten frustrated trying to hunt prey, and I had gotten lost. Apologies greatly, I will try to be more responsible when it comes to my actions.” Her expression was serious, but their eyes flashed with nervousness. She just wanted to get back to Shadowclan, but she knew yo please Elmshadow she had to be serious and not show any desperation. At least…she thought. Knowing how rock hard the higher ranks you had to be serious and not take a step out of line. So, she regained eye contact with her father, and just waited for his answer.

( @Ravensong )

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old April 23rd, 2022, 06:07 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Featherpaw
Padding back into camp (unsure if Kinktalon was following her or not) Featherpaw made her way over to where Elmshadow stood, clearing her throat to draw the toms attention.

"Excuse me, Elmshadow, but I'm here to report the Saltmeadow Marsh patrol. I headed out on my own since neither Spiderstrike nor Kinktalon showed up. There was nothing of interest," there definitely was, but the RiverClan cat had run away so Featherpaw saw no need to bring it up, "and by the time I had finished marking the border Kinktalon actually did arrive. Although... I have not seen him since."

Her gaze remained thoughtful a beat or two longer before she gave the warrior a soft smile. "But yes, to conclude everything went fine and there was nothing of importance to report."

[ @Ravensong ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old April 24th, 2022, 01:16 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**

Elmshadow padded slowly back into camp. He didn't let the wariness in his muscles show in his even strides as he headed for the Shadowledge, stopping at the base. Thunderclan was getting pushy; he admitted he had underestimated their complacency by taking only himself and a couple of apprentices to mark the border. He noticed Foxwhisper and Featherpaw; both struck him as interesting as neither were the patrol leader, and one was an apprentice. He blinked but turned to Foxwhisper. Squished grass in Windclan territory could be nothing of note, who knew what Windclan did on their side of the border and why. Fawnheart not showing up was of some interest, he hadn't seen the warrior either. He'd have to check into that. Featherpaw's report was uneventful outside of her patrol leader showing up late and apparently not joining her in returning. He grunted, dismissing both Featherpaw and Fawnheart, then turned to see if there would be any straggling reports coming in as the reports thus far were disappointing at best.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old April 24th, 2022, 02:25 PM
Raven

**Sunsetpaw**
@QueenOtter

The young golden she-cat heard her name called by a voice she didn't particularly recognize. When she came around the corner she saw Ebonyfang. She recognized the older tom from around camp but realized she'd never really talked to him. Now he was calling her name for an...herb patrol? Thinking it through it made sense that they would have to go gather herbs but it'd never really crossed her mind as she'd never heard one going out before. She shrugged and padded out into the clearing to await the rest of the patrol.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old April 30th, 2022, 01:12 AM
Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by duskfire1 View Post
Ryepaw

He smiled politely, clearing his mind as to not let any emotions show through his eyes, sighting Elmshadow's midly revolted expression, which seemed to be focused on his appearance. "My apologies. What you say is true, I did miss those things, and I do have a good reason." He meowed, keeping a clear gaze on the warrior. The wind stirred his neck fur, as he kept his strange smile on Elmshadow. He had noticed that the warrior had a look of longing when he was originally padding towards the dens, in which was interrupted by Ryepaw's untimely presence. When was the last time he himself had longed for something? He was unsure. Putting his mind back on the warrior in front of him, he stopped smiling. It was weird, wasn't it, to continue smiling after so long? Or is that was cats his age did? He didn't know, he didn't socialize often. And if he did, he would do a bang-up job keeping his companions away from him.

"Are you going to punish me?" He asked, leaning forward slightly with perked ears to show his interest. He hadn't been punished before, and he heard it wasn't a good experience, according to his fellow apprentices. He liked new experiences though, good or bad, pain or fear, blood or death, conflicted souls or illness... As long as it was something new, it was exiting to him.

He didn't bother mentioning his reason as to not attending the patrol. He didn't like wasting words if they could be saved. If the warrior asked again, he'd simply answer. The warrior may not like his answer, but he's used to cats disliking the things he says, or the things he does. Does he like it that way? Well, it would be hard to say, for, does he even like anything?
Elmshadow narrowed his eyes slightly as Ryepaw seemed to be getting to an explanation then fell short, claiming to have a reason but then offering nothing. Insolence, the first word to sprang to mind. There were few things outside disloyalty that irked the dark tom more. "So do you plan to explain yourself or leave me guessing?" He growled. It didn't escape him that this was quite exactly what he'd meant when he warned the apprentice to not waste his time, dragging explanations out of young cats who couldn't be bothered to show up for their duties was tiresome and tedious. "I've every mind to do exactly that but that'll depend on your explanation, if I should ever get it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by error View Post
Right before her gray father, was Ashpaw, locking eyes. She most honestly wanted to see her sisters and mother again, and if she were to do that she needed to see her father, of course. It was inevitable, they always had to ser each other. They sighed, keeping focus. They regained focus, to the situation. Right, telling her father that they wanted to stay in the clan to see her family again. So fun, this would be so fun. “I’m currently here to stay with my role of being in a clan. I simply was not able to finish the patrol because I haven’t gotten hunting training from my past mentor, and I had gotten frustrated trying to hunt prey, and I had gotten lost. Apologies greatly, I will try to be more responsible when it comes to my actions.” Her expression was serious, but their eyes flashed with nervousness. She just wanted to get back to Shadowclan, but she knew yo please Elmshadow she had to be serious and not show any desperation. At least…she thought. Knowing how rock hard the higher ranks you had to be serious and not take a step out of line. So, she regained eye contact with her father, and just waited for his answer.

( @Ravensong )
Elmshadow sighed, looking down his nose at his daughter. He realized he'd failed her and her sisters. Trying to turn things around was more difficult than Elmshadow would've dared to hope, with Ashpaw most of all. He hadn't spent enough time training his first litter, writing them all off as she-kits destined for the nursery, but he hadn't expected them to skirt their responsibilities either. He knew now that he bodied plenty of that responsibility, however that was all the more reason for it to irk him. He refused to go easy on Ashpaw simply for being his daughter, rather he found himself erring on being more harsh. On one paw he felt any kit of his should be expected to exceed the expectations of clan life, but on the other they were only his blood, he'd done little to instill his ethic onto his daughters. Goldenstep was a good mother, he'd stand by that, but she was a queen. It should've been him to impress upon them the proper duties of an apprentice and, in turn, a warrior.

The broad tom let a low rumble percolate in his chest though his expression remained neutral. "Your training is your responsibility, it's not an excuse. If it's falling behind, find a warrior to train you. Your father could be a start." He'd begun training his youngest daughters and son, both Goldenstep's and Cougarivy's, and he'd gotten some training in with Sunsetpaw. He still wasn't sure whether that was leading him down a better path with his kits but it seemed like a better start. Elmshadow rose to his paws, preparing to walk away. "Don't 'try', you will be more responsible in the future. Go make yourself useful." He flicked an ear dismissively. He'd let her off this time but, especially of his daughters, he made note to keep a closer eye on her.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old April 30th, 2022, 01:39 AM
Raven

**Elmshadow**

So much had happened the last few days and he realized many cats had likely allowed themselves to forget about the patrols. Elmshadow, however, had not. He padded out of the warrior's den, stretching deeply. The morning air was still cool and crisp but it had lost its bite from just a couple moons ago. He sucked in a deep breath. Getting a night's sleep had done him well and he felt refreshed and ready to push on. He stopped for a moment to groom out his bedraggled fur then stood and shook before padding to the spot beneath the shadowledge.

Sitting down deliberately, he looked out across the clearing and started his speech. "Whiterose, Brackenfire, Echosky, Sootsnap!" It didn't go unnoticed that Kinktalon and Fawnheart should've been included in that list as their patrols were reported in by their patrolmates, Kinktalon's even being an apprentice which had really turned Elmshadow's head. However, their patrols had gotten reported in so he allowed it to slip this time. "You all were given the privilege and responsibility of leading a patrol and you all failed to show up or give me your report. Taking patrols for granted has gotten out of paw and I expect all of you as warriors to know better.You're all to be temporarily exiled. I hope your time on your own makes you a little more appreciative of what you have in the clan and teaches you not to take it for granted. When you return you can find me and we will work out the price for your place back then."
[ @LeoDaLeaf @poppy. @QueenOtter @Starfall Your exile will be as stated above. Your character is exiled for a minimum of 7 days IRL, and you must make a minimum of 7 posts with that character in the outskirts. When you're ready to rejoin, start the thread here and tag me. Your rejoining will be the Patrol Punishment/corporal punishment as described above.]

He sighed lowly and called, "Kinktalon!" He allowed a moment to pass, going over in his mind what exactly the warrior was thinking allowing an apprentice to take charge of the entire patrol, it was pathetic. "You were late to your patrol and you never reported in. As the patrol leader it is your responsibility to report that patrol in. Since you made it there I'll let it slide but consider this your one and only warning. Dawnstar or the next deputy will likely not be so forgiving."
[ @elder_reinjte If you ever have questions about patrols, message the RPer assigning them and it'll all get sorted out]

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old May 7th, 2022, 06:06 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

⪼ @Ravensong - LOL ignore how bad this is

Shockingly, being back after her stupid exile didn't make Brackenfire feel better. She failed to find Bounceberry, and visiting where her brother was buried only to find a twoleg nest on top of it just wholly pissed her off big time. "Elmshadow. I'm back." She chewed the inside of her lip. Don't mouth off, you want back in. You deserve to get back in. Don't hurt his ego so that you ruin your chances.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 8th, 2022, 10:11 AM
Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
⪼ @Ravensong - LOL ignore how bad this is

Shockingly, being back after her stupid exile didn't make Brackenfire feel better. She failed to find Bounceberry, and visiting where her brother was buried only to find a twoleg nest on top of it just wholly pissed her off big time. "Elmshadow. I'm back." She chewed the inside of her lip. Don't mouth off, you want back in. You deserve to get back in. Don't hurt his ego so that you ruin your chances.
**Elmshadow**
[Ugh, same though lol, no worries ^^]

The dark tom walked through the clearing, surveying the camp diligently. His green eyes stopped as he noticed Brackenfire. Hadn't she been...? He turned to face her as she approached him and his mind counted back the days. It had been a while now since he'd doled his last patrol punishments, that also meant it'd been at least that long since the last patrols went out. He sighed inwardly at the thought but turned his complete focus onto Brackfire. He blinked at her statement. "So I see," He replied flatly. He was tired of his clanmates missing their patrols and it occurred to him that Brackenfire was the first to even return to face punishment for their place back into the clan. What had Shadowclan fallen to? He took a step towards Brackenfire. "This will go a lot smoother if you let it happen but I'd never blame a warrior for their instinct to defend themselves, the choice is yours." Without further preemption, Elmshadow's eyes narrowed just slightly and he leapt in, aiming a paw strike across Brackenfire's face with his claws glinting. There was no point chitchatting and beating around the inevitable. Cats who forgot their responsibilities faced punishment. She could either take it and they could both move on or she could put up a fight, Elmshadow didn't know which Brackenfire would gravitate towards but he kept himself prepared for anything.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old May 9th, 2022, 07:01 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Brackenfire
she/her || @Ravensong
Gosh, she hated how he bossed her around. He wasn't deputy yet (and probably would never be, with better candidates around the corner, eugch) She watched him carefully, and as his paw came, the muscles in her neck stiffened, and she let out a threatening growl, but allowed his claws to rake her face, closing her eyes. She felt the scrapes throb, but she only curled her lip at him. Boy, was he smart. Injuring a very capable warrior, with no real medicine cat. Hoo, she could see why Dawnstar put him in charge of stuff. Elmshadow was obviously a very intelligent tomcat with present forethought. "Are we done here?" She snapped, swiping her paw at the blood and rising to her paws. Moron.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 10th, 2022, 09:49 PM
Raven

**Elmshadow**
@poppy.

The she-cat's blaise attitude irked Elmshadow. She took the strike as he'd expected she would and he was tempted to keep it going. He wasn't an angry cat and never let his temper flare but he doubted Brackefire had learned anything, though he doubted she would regardless. He huffed slightly, staring hard at her through cold emerald eyes. Flicking an ear dismissively, he answered roughly, "We're finished. Don't let it happen again." He turned away from her, unconcerned with turning his back on the she-cat. She'd taken her punishment seriously and she wasn't a complete frog-brain, not enough to attack him, now if only she'd continue to take the rest of her duties as seriously. Riding on being a part of Dawnstar's family would only get a warrior so far in this clan.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing