Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Search Party!
Last post by Estelle
Today 11:46 PM
new ventures
by samm
Last post by samm
Today 11:35 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 11:25 PM
regret [p]
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 11:21 PM

Old August 30th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Murder in WinkClan

Oops
Old August 30th, 2017, 10:17 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
Round 3
Role List Update #3
Sixth post.

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || @Darky

Deputy
Petal || ♀ || @Role

Med cat
Fawnstep || ♀ || @Black Cat

Med apprentice
Applepaw || ♂ || @Mousy

Elders
Ferngaze || ♀ || @Chameleon KILLED

Warriors
Frostfoot || ♀ || @Royal KILLED
Morningblue || ♂ || @Charmer
Lightwing || ♂ || @Shadomaru
Whisperbreeze || ♀ || @Flameleaf
Flameclaw || ♀ || @Webpaw All The Way~
Kingfisherswoop || ♂ || @mompaws
Lucifer/Lostface || ♂ || @Sasukewolf (madness)
Forestleap || ♀ || @blue jellie

Apprentices
Thorn || ♂ || @Aura EXILED

Queens
---

Kits
---

Fawnstep- 2
Lostface- 3
Graystar- 2

Lostface has been exiled from the Clan.

--

Graystar listened, and watched the interactions between the clan cats and Lostface. Her eyes narrowed slightly, focusing sharply on Lostface, before flicking her gaze over to the half-devoured corpse of their beloved clan member. A small growl of annoyance echoed in her throat as she studied the corpse, her ears flicking back as she looked from Lostface to what used to be Frostfoot. What had she been thinking, giving Lostface apprentice duties as a punishment? Flicking her tail, she bounded up the steep slope that was the Highrock, coming to a stop at the peak. Filling her lungs up with air, she gazed across the clan before letting out a bellow. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Highrock for a Clan meeting!" The leader's voice echoed through the clearing, catching the attention of all those within the borders. The cats began to gather, Lostface padding uncertainly up to the Highrock, flanked by Morningblue and Fawnstep, the medicine cat's eyes full of fury and the tom's eyes full of hate. "Today another grave sin has occurred within our borders." Graystar swallowed, her gaze landing on the mutilated body just beneath Priderock. "Frostfoot, a brave and strong warrior was killed, as evident by the massive crack in her skull. Any other evidence of this was wiped away, however, by a horrendous crime almost worse than murder." Graystar's cold eyes landed on Lostface, her own face twisting into a snarl as she gazed down at him with rage. "A practice left behind by our ancestors for a reason; Lostface, you stand before us guilty of murder and cannibalism!" She yowled.
Gasps rippled throughout the crowd, disgust and hatred appearing on almost every cat's face as the tom shrunk back slightly; Lostface's eyes widened, staring into the hate-filled eyes of his leader. "I... I didn't kill her." He protested, squirming away from Morningblue and Fawnstep, pressing his front paws against the rock in desperation. "I swear! I swear on StarClan that I didn't kill her!" His voice tightened slightly. "Please, don't abandon me..."
Graystar's gaze did not waver as she looked down at the cat before her. "Even if you were not guilty of murder, you still committed a heinous crime. Not only by feasting on Frostfoot's flesh, but also mutilating her body, covering up the scent of our possible murderer, and above all else, destroying all evidence that could have pointed us to the true murderer." She hissed, leaning forward. "Lostface, by the power invested in me by the leaders before me, and the leaders before them, I hereby revoke your name; May StarClan be my witness as I return your name to Lucifer, and exile you from the clan. Return to being the rogue you once were, Lucifer, and never step foot in our borders ever again!" Her yowl filled the air.
Lostface, now Lucifer, stepped back. "You... You're making a mistake." He said, his voice lowering. "I have done nothing but protect you from harm, protect you from the murderer themselves, and this is how you repay me?" He raised his voice. "The murderer is still among you, you fools! And now, there is nobody to protect you." He hissed, spinning around and running through the entrance, his final words echoing through the clearing. "I will return to feast upon your dead flesh as revenge for turning away innocents!"

Lostface the Guard has been exiled from the clan. The Murderer may PM me their new victim, and RP may continue until the next post.
Flameclaw sat in the warriors den, her mind full of horrible possibilities. "The clan is a goner.. Im a goner." She whined. "I can't even defend myself... " The she-cat just laid in the den. Maybe she won't die after all? She doubted it.
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old August 30th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Sigh...

Morningblue watched Lostface go with fur on end and claws out. Just like a rogue to say anything for the sake of his own survival. Pitiful. But rogue or no rogue, if Lostface had told the truth about the murderer still being among them, the clan still wasn't safe. The powerful warrior's head bowed under the weight of his worry. When would they ever be safe? How would they ever know when they'd learned who the murderer is, and how could he know which of his clanmates to trust?
Old August 30th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[That's harsh]

Whisperbreeze sat in a corner of the camp, terrified at what had just happened. Was it really Lostface?
Did they really murder Frostfoot?
Whisperbreeze shook her head.
No... It... It can't be! L... Lostface wouldn't do that... Would they...?

[Open]

Character Site

Old August 30th, 2017, 11:46 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post

Umm she can't do the vigal cause her body is half eaten.
Oh well, omen time ??

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 31st, 2017, 07:21 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Petal's gaze darkened. Now this was personal. The murderer tried to kill one of the closest cats to her. Petal listened closely as the young tom laid his head on her shouled. "I'll visit you every chance I get," she promised. "Were always here if you need us." The dilute calico frowned. "I need to get back now, I've been out too long. Will you be okay?" Her green eyes were round with worry.

(Writers block)

[ It's fine :3 ]

"I know. You're still deputy," Thorn spoke, a hint of wistfulness in his voice. "I'll head off the territory. Seems like you should head back..." he added, hearing Graystar's call echo around the territory. That was never a good sign, he thought. It meant either murder or banishment. Should he, perhaps, see who the unlucky soul who had been murdered or banished was? Or stay out.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old August 31st, 2017, 08:05 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

[ open ]

Kingfisherswoop tossed a lazy gaze around the clearing. A sigh broke out from his steady form as he listened to what was happening. Lostface was the cat that was exiled, and judging by the sincerity in his voice, he hadn't been the murderer either. Of course, Kingfisherswoop had already known that he wasn't the killer cat, it was just kind of obvious to him, but obviously the rest of the clan had something else in mind.
The silver tabby roamed forwards, banner high in the air.
"Idiots."
He mumbled lowly. The word coming out more like a grumble than anything. His paws twitched, before the lithe male's rump met with the loose soil underneath. Kingfisherswoop sat quietly, eyeing the other felines for any signs of nervousness or joy. But alas, he couldn't see any smiles or grins; which would probably of been the killer's reaction to the exile. The striped brute rolled his stormy green pools, the front of his bodice connecting with the moisture-lacking terrain. His paws slid over the top of his face, leaving him in complete darkness; from the male's perspective.
This was his way of zoning out, his way of gathering any thoughts up inside of his head. The tom was aware that the murderer would kill soon, and he wished to figure out who it was. He didn't want to waste whatever time he had left by worrying about when it would be his time to say goodbye.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; August 31st, 2017 at 08:06 AM.
Old August 31st, 2017, 03:02 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

Oh well, omen time ??
Yes)
Graystar when to her den. She was tired as she hadn't gotten any sleep at all. She need it if she was going to lead tomorrow.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old August 31st, 2017, 05:09 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

[ It's fine :3 ]

"I know. You're still deputy," Thorn spoke, a hint of wistfulness in his voice. "I'll head off the territory. Seems like you should head back..." he added, hearing Graystar's call echo around the territory. That was never a good sign, he thought. It meant either murder or banishment. Should he, perhaps, see who the unlucky soul who had been murdered or banished was? Or stay out.
Petal's one remaining ear pricked. Had someone been murdered again? Fear pulsed through her. "Ill visit you. I promise," she rapidly spoke, inching backwards towards the camp. "I have to go!" Petal turned and raced to the camp, heart pounding in her ear. What happened? Did anyone die? Was someone else exiled? Petal skidded to a halt infront of the camp entrance, and saw Lostface, now Lucifer exited with his head low. Petal didn't say anything to the tom, for she was too shocked. For the short time she had been gone, someone was exiled once more. Petal burst through the camp entrance and yelped in surprise when she saw Frostfoot's corpse. "What happened?"
Old August 31st, 2017, 05:16 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Petal's one remaining ear pricked. Had someone been murdered again? Fear pulsed through her. "Ill visit you. I promise," she rapidly spoke, inching backwards towards the camp. "I have to go!" Petal turned and raced to the camp, heart pounding in her ear. What happened? Did anyone die? Was someone else exiled? Petal skidded to a halt infront of the camp entrance, and saw Lostface, now Lucifer exited with his head low. Petal didn't say anything to the tom, for she was too shocked. For the short time she had been gone, someone was exiled once more. Petal burst through the camp entrance and yelped in surprise when she saw Frostfoot's corpse. "What happened?"
Morningblue looked up and met Petal's horrified gaze with a steady stare. "Frostfoot was murdered. Then Lucifer... he ate her. He's gone now. We've banished the vile rogue. Before he left, he said the murderer was still among us." Morningblue cast a glance over the clearing. "He might have been lying but I just can't be sure..."