Get Out of Jail (for free!)
Last post by occultation
Today 04:57 PM

Old December 30th, 2020, 11:23 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

(Lol)

Cedarleaf looked away for a moment. Then she looked back at Sunripple and nodded. "Please be careful," She begged before turning around and running off. She just had to hope that Sunripple could draw the fox away from camp safely without... getting hurt. She would put it that way. She channeled all her strength into her sprint, running as fast as her legs could carry her to get to camp and get help. @rosetherosey
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old December 30th, 2020, 04:42 PM
Goldfish

My Mood: Spooky

Sunripple was relieved Cedarleaf had gone to safety. But now it was just him. Facing the fox. Alone. In the darkest part of the woods.
The fox stopped in its tracks. It was so close Sunripple could almost hear its breath. Sunripples eyes were filled with fear. Every muscle tensed. His fur prickled along his spine. Sunripple knew it was about to attack...
He crouched down, sheathed his claws, and prepared for a fight for his life. He could see the fox preparing to attack as well. Please Cedarleaf, get help soon. he thought. This couldn't this wouldn't be his last battle. He wouldn't let that happen.
Sunripple observed the fox again, he could tell it was ready to pounce. The forest was dead silent. He couldn't hear anyone coming. There was a tense moment between him and the fox.
Their eyes met. The fox wasn't afraid, not in the slightest. Then, the moment broke. The fox pounced! He could feel the fox's claws digging into his thick pelt. Sunripple writhed in pain. He began to fight back, sinking his claws into the fox's flesh.
He could hear the fox yowling, it was working. But not enough. It bit into his shoulder. Sunripple felt it, his shoulder was really hot. Sunripple pulled away, his bloodstained pelt stuck to himself. Cedarleaf needed to hurry...

(Just in case you wanted to read this @Phoenix Fire )

"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." -Maya Angelou

Last edited by rosetherosey; December 30th, 2020 at 04:55 PM.
Old December 30th, 2020, 09:15 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
Echofall quirked a brow in faint amusement, “I do not...think...they were...you were on the opposite...side of the tree...when it fell.”He mewed, licking Gravehound’s forehead in consolation, “I am sorry...to cause such...trouble...” he remarked sympathetically. He made no effort to move, his heart still fluttering in his chest, pupils dilated. Though he remained somewhat stoic in the face of potential death, the deaf tom was undeniably spooked, having nearly joined StarClan prematurely.
In the fact of Echofalls fear Gravehound couldnt help but lean in and groom the other toms head fur back to perfection in comforting rhythmic motions until the warrior calmed slightly before he finally stood, legs slightly shaky from the sprint. 'Not your' a shaken head and a point at Echofall 'fault the tree fell.' fault was mouthed before the tom pointed at the tree and then let his paw go limp falling to the ground with a thump. 'Im going to look.' a double tap a mimed walk and a point to his own eyes which scan over the area. If the prey could be salvaged maybe they could go back now for to nap off the lingering panic so Gravehound smiled softly at Echofall and moved over to the disaster shuffling through the fallen branches. Luckily for the warrior he'd dropped the two grouse before running and they were still there, laying beneath a bush for him to grab and bring back. But even more luckily (or perhaps terrifyingly as another reminder of how badly it could've ended) some creatures didnt manage to escape the falling titan and a pair of squirrels lay dead as the impact with the ground broke their spines, something Gravehound was more then happy to take advantage of. And so scooping of the two squirrels as well as his feathery burden the fluffy warrior made his way back over to Echofall grinning as he did.
Old December 30th, 2020, 11:07 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Rani

Echofall let out a breathy sigh of relief, "We...got...lucky...in more ways...than one." the blue-point warrior mewed. He stood, and met Gravehound halfway, pressing his elegant head against the gray tabby's chest.
"Thank...you." he murmured. He had never been so vulnerable around another cat in his life--usually so austere and stoic--the kittypet prince had spent most of his warrior career fighting hard to prove his worth to the clan.
He pulled away, and studied Gravehound with wistful sapphire eyes, his had half tilted. He placed a delicate paw on the mute tom's chest, "You", then mouthed the word "are", and with shaky paws, gestured to himself, then to his all but useless ears, "my ears".
His respect and admiration for his partner mounted into a warm feeling in his chest, and he gingerly took the squirrels from Gravehound's grasp to lighten his burden, and turned, padding back to camp.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 31st, 2020, 10:20 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Cinderfrost - Open
The tom had decided on a whim to adventure outside of the camp, hoping to find something to get into. Cinderfrost had been plagued with boredom the past few days and could not force himself to sit around and wait for orders any longer. The tom made his own decision to head into the forest and possibly bring back prey for the clan to feast upon. Although going out on his own was never encouraged, it seemed as if it was his only choice at the moment. Cinderfrost padded deeper into the territory hoping to either run into a meal or run into another clan member.

Old December 31st, 2020, 03:59 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

[ @QueenCuphead ]

Buckstar grunted as Beetlepaw's weight sent him to the sand once more. Frustration was beginning to bubble in his chest - how had he been beaten by an apprentice not once, not twice, but what was about to be three times in a row? Had he really gotten that rusty? I need to take Glidingfeather out for a spar some time soon.

He gathered his paws beneath him, preparing to roll to the side in an attempt to crush Beetlepaw beneath him - but the feeling of cold claws resting on the back of his neck sent a sudden shiver down his spine and made him hesitate. Then he grit his teeth together and suddenly threw his weight to the side, trying to squash the apprentice underneath his weight. "Keep your claws sheathed!" he spat over his shoulder, his angry tone fueled by his initial frustration and the added threat of possible death that lingered inches from his neck. "This isn't a battlefield!"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 31st, 2020, 04:10 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Beetlepaw nearly reacted too late but he managed not to get squashed "Soory" he mumbled not really meaning it. Buckstar was angery he could see that, so he decided to stop using his own tricks and start using clan approved ones. It would be boring but not worth elder duty for a moon. he rushed at Buckstar aiming for his chest with a paw hoping to wind him
@Slushie (Heres some more work )

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw

Last edited by Willie Warf; December 31st, 2020 at 04:12 PM.
Old January 1st, 2021, 04:15 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Relieved of his squirrel Gravehound walked just a mite (just a little bit really!... Ok he was walking completely pressed up against the other tom, flank to flank) close to Echofall as they walked back to camp, more than happy to bear any amount of weight with his stocky frame as long as needed. 'If Im' a double tap 'your ears' a point at Echofall and a brush over the other toms ears and his own for good measure 'you're my' another point at the other tom and a double tap 'voice.' a mimed speech with his tail pointed at his mouth. One of his most romantic sentiments to date and the tabby let the light feeling hang in the air warming his pelt and causing a silent purr to rumble through his chest.

Then of course he couldn't help but quip 'That means you get to report to Buckstar.' While he was hopping over a log. They had two grouses and squirrels, they werent that big but given the disaster that'd occurred it would have to be more then enough for the hungry clan for now.

@ghostwriter
Old January 1st, 2021, 09:42 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Blueface decided to g for a run out in the forest before he went back to camp. he ran, and ran, turning sharply at some times, running blindly through the forest. he slowed to a walked, and walked though the territory, Smiling and thinking.
(Open)
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old January 1st, 2021, 09:49 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Cinderfrost - @Santafan09
Cinderfrost was surprised by a cat running past him. Intrigued he decided to follow the cat. The intense game of follow came to a sudden half when the cat stopped quickly. Cinderfrost cocked his head and stared at the cat,"Why all the running?"