Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Sky Glade
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:18 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 03:17 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 03:17 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by korok
Today 03:13 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:10 PM

Old January 24th, 2020, 04:27 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

keeping in a groan, BrambleBlaze suffered the toms voice. Her ears felt as if they were being talked off to death that they ached so bad! an elite battle practice session thingy ? I'll pass...I'm sticking with getting myself together and getting my two apprentices to warriors then I may be deciding to do so.
After hearing that they were dismissed she leaped up "finally " she meowed to herself then looked at her new apprentice
"as I said petuniapaw. We are heading to the island right now " she announced with a smile . @Fuzzy
An elite battle practice and some cats have gone missing ? One for crying out loud ! By this rate riverclan will be as weak as windclan is! And boy did the elite part sound thrilling ! Sootpaw excitedly swished his tail back and forth . "Dogear! I wanna do some training so I can join this!" he meowed for his mentor .
@Cecily Herondale

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 24th, 2020, 04:45 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@BILL. @Dust @Dipper

Pigeonpaw's silent prayers were answered when Lionstar mentioned Graypaw. She was glad she wasn't the only one who had noticed his disappearance. She looked over at Fawnsqueak next to her, an expression of fear and desperation in her eyes. "Wish us luck," she muttered before trotting off towards Buckfrost. Along the way, she looked for Pebblepaw.

"Pebblepaw! Come with us," She spoke up once she found her other brother. Her green eyes pleaded sadly. "You'll help us find him too, won't you? I'm sure Buckfrost won't tell you no--Graypaw is your brother too, after all."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 24th, 2020, 04:48 PM
clearing away the dust

Eagleflight straightened his posture when Lionstar announced the plan he'd been put in charge of. Hopefully this would prevent anyone from being too hard on him for stepping down. He was still important to the leader, and that's all that mattered to him. He looked around, trying to see if anyone's eyes were on him. He hoped cats would still be interested in training with him.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 24th, 2020, 04:51 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

wormpaw listened to the announcements. his hindpaw lightly thumping against the ground from worry. cats were missing. missing. why? he didn't understand why they would wander off. he furrow his brows, chewing on his lip. well they would find the cats. of course they would. wormpaw decided to put the thought to the back of his mind, like many others. he needed to stop worrying. he took a small breath, raising his head and listen to the next announcement.
wormpaw blink. he shifted his position, humming under his breath in thought. he-- he wasn't really that old. only being an apprentice for a bit. however while dirtfur had useful information, wormpaw felt lacking in his battle skills. well, wormpaw glance down-- staring at his paws. time to be mildly rebellious ! (did this count as a rebellious act? he wasn't so sure)

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc
Old January 24th, 2020, 05:07 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Buckfrost wasn't surprise to hear the official declaration that Graypaw was missing. The gray apprentice had been a rare sighting since Birchsnow was replaced as his mentor, and it felt like his efforts to train him when he did see him were in vain-- he thought, perhaps-- the hawk had put some sense into Graypaw, but it only seemed to push him further and further away.

There was a knot in Buckfrost's stomach that told him this wouldn't end well. With how often Graypaw seemed to avoid anyone, he had doubt they'd find him easily-- if at all.

Oh, he tried to train a fool. And despite what Lionstar seemed to think, Buckfrost believed no amount of responsibility could have kept Graypaw in line.

"I'm ready to go when you are," he told Pigeonpaw as he approached her and Pebblepaw. "I don't care if he comes along. It'll be good training practice, at least."

[ @Casper, @Dust ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 24th, 2020, 05:57 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

The cream shecat blinked as she listened to LionStar,hearing some of the comments made about certain cats made her feel complexed about the whole thing but nonetheless she continued to listen quietly. Hearing MossyThorn grumbling she tensed uncomfortably, not understanding the big deal.'Well atleast he's not getting an actual punishment he might as well just suck it up-'.She thought this giving a slight huff, she saw some of her other Clanmates flash a few glances at the grumbling tom, one including a fellow apprentice, DarkPaw was it? Ever since TimberSpark's death, DawnPaw hasn't been very open to talking with anyone so she hadn't gotten time to actually get to know her denmates, not that she was particularly bothered about not being social, she wasn't much for making conversation. DawnPaw gazed around, she spotted SnowPaw, possibly one of the only cats who could understand her and which she trusted.'Its been a while since we last spoke...But I don't think now is a good time to "Catch up" at the moment'. She turned her blue gaze away looking at her paws,sighing slightly.

@Shimm @Sneakyfox55

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; January 24th, 2020 at 07:42 PM.
Old January 24th, 2020, 06:33 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

@Casper

Eagleflower listened intently to Lionstar, his ears pricked in interest. He would most likely join in. Her had nothing better to do these days, so he might as well. He settled for a glance towards Eagleflight, smiling at the tom. He hoped that would be enough to show that he wanted to join in. He started calculating moves in his head. There were a few he remembered...

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 24th, 2020 at 07:02 PM.
Old January 24th, 2020, 07:12 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

The black she-cat swiveled her ears slightly, noticing the other apprentice, Dawnpaw, looking slightly downtrodden. "Is something wrong?" she mewed, softening her gaze somewhat. @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old January 24th, 2020, 09:14 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

@Blissie Bliss @Heartstruck

Sootflare

As soon as the leader dismissed the clan, Sootlfare hopped to his paws and scanned the crowd for his new companions,"Sparkheart, Eveningpaw - on me!" He called, eager to get out of camp. If this search party resulted in Fallenstream's status being changed from 'missing' to 'dead', Sootflare wanted it done and over with as soon as possible.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 02:56 PM.
Old January 24th, 2020, 09:15 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
keeping in a groan, BrambleBlaze suffered the toms voice. Her ears felt as if they were being talked off to death that they ached so bad! an elite battle practice session thingy ? I'll pass...I'm sticking with getting myself together and getting my two apprentices to warriors then I may be deciding to do so.
After hearing that they were dismissed she leaped up "finally " she meowed to herself then looked at her new apprentice
"as I said petuniapaw. We are heading to the island right now " she announced with a smile . @Fuzzy
An elite battle practice and some cats have gone missing ? One for crying out loud ! By this rate riverclan will be as weak as windclan is! And boy did the elite part sound thrilling ! Sootpaw excitedly swished his tail back and forth . "Dogear! I wanna do some training so I can join this!" he meowed for his mentor .
@Cecily Herondale
Dogear chuckled at his apprentices enthusiasm. " Ok then let"s do some battle training!" he answered his apprentice. @SilentLamb
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs

Last edited by nykyrian; January 24th, 2020 at 09:17 PM.