by BEAR.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Yesterday 11:34 PM

Old January 19th, 2022, 07:54 PM

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
The very earth seemed to shutter as a huge she-cat leaped out of the tree she had been seated in some fox lengths away, watching her cousin chasing off what appeared to be a traitor. Naturally, a job well done should be praised. "You, Vixenpaw, and Owlfeather seem to be the only cats not disappointing me at every single turn." Dawnstar causally meowed, eyes staring in the direction Redfur had left. She stopped beside Ebonyfang as she spoke with a serious frown on her maw.

"If you can, double-check the territory and make sure there are no more feeble rats lurking around, you can bring me back their pelts if you find any more. Lately, it seems we've been having quite the infestation. Vixenpaw's been doing a good job picking up so many warriors' slack. If she continues, I'll have to make a new rank personally for her."Dawnstar mused almost teasingly, Rat Catcher could be an entertaining rank.

Dawnstar was a single cat, she did her best to patrol the territory as much as she could, but even she missed a few here and there. "I'm going to collect a new pelt." Dawnstar's stated in farewell as she walked across the border, maw parted to inhale the fresh scent left behind by the traitor. Dawnstar had been rather serious about hunting down cats that wrong her or ShadowClan, stealing herbs was a crime that needed to be dealt with.
[No need to reply unless you want to.]

[I forgot I needed to reply here, my bad]
Dawnstar hissed softly as came across Honeyfire bickering with some strange kitten. Dawnstar wasn't above killing kits, but if she could chase them off or toss them over into the outskirts, she'd prefer doing that. If she could avoid killing them, she would. "Trespassing into my territory is not a way to get accepted into my clan, hairball." The heavily scarred leader spat as stepped up to stand beside Honeyfire.

[So Dawn's intervening here because the number of trespassers are starting to annoy her. ]
Weaving her ways through her shadows and pine trees, ears rose high above her head as she heard the loud caterwaul. Who wouldn't be curious about such a ruckus, it had scared off the bird she had been hunting. She soundlessly shoved her broad shoulder through the bush in front of her and paused as she caught sight of a pair of cats a good fox length in front of her, one reeking of kittypet. The other was one of her warriors, Paleivy, who seemed to be playing some sort of game. The sight of prey laying nearby the kittypet made the she-cat's fur stand on end. While Paleivy kept the kittypet's attention, Dawnstar melted back into the shadows, moving in a wide circle until she was facing the cat's back.

@InsertCoolNameHere [Powerplaying death for trespassing and prey stealing from here on out]

The leader lowered herself into a hunting crouch, uncaring if Paleivy noticed her or not, a mere kittypet lacked the senses of a hone warrior and that's all that matters. Sliding along the forest floor, Dawnstar launched herself from the darkness and outstretched her unsheathed claws. She landed on the cat's back and pressed him down into the dirt. Her fangs gleam briefly in the fading light before they sank into the side of the cat's neck just above the collar. She yanked her head back, ripping and tearing open a large gash in the side of the cat's neck. She released him and climbed off the kittypet, drawing her tongue over her muzzle several times to clean it. She shot a searing glare over to Paleivy. Dawnstar was getting vexed with members of her clan letting traitors and trespassers go.

Did she admit she was a tiny bit vexed she didn't land the killing bit? Just a little. So much for taking a kill today she thought as she avoided eye contact with Dawnstar's glare. She backed up to gather the vole she had caught moments before knowing her hunting/killing patrol fun was already over.
Old January 20th, 2022, 08:42 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Honeyfire looked up at his leader giving her a curt nod. "I found them wandering the territory and they refuse to take a hint and leave" the cream tom mewed briefing his leader on the situation. The tom hadn't wanted to bother his leader with a kit but it seemed it was to late for that as she was now standing at his side.

(@Undertaker @DawnIsLost)

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; January 20th, 2022 at 08:43 AM.
Old January 20th, 2022, 09:21 AM

My Mood: Sad

★ Loonfeather ★

The training cliffs had seemed a bit busy today, so Loonfeather decided he’d lead his apprentice out into the pine marsh to try out hunting. They had briefly gone over hunting techniques, but the best way to learn was certainly by doing rather than just listening to the speckled warrior drone on and on about it. Still, he’d talk a little bit while they walked.

“Frogs and toads are pretty common around here,” he said. “They use their eyes to find the bugs they eat and to keep an eye out for predators, but they rely a lot on their skin color to camouflage them. So instead of looking specifically for prey, look for something that seems out of place. Something that looks not quite right.”

He paused and signaled with his tail for Snarlpaw to stop, too. He had just spotted a frog over by a small stream of water. Its back was to them, so it hadn’t noticed them. “Look around. Do you see anything?”

@Jaxson

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker

Last edited by Zesha; January 25th, 2022 at 02:41 PM.
Old January 20th, 2022, 09:54 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
Honeyfire looked up at his leader giving her a curt nod. "I found them wandering the territory and they refuse to take a hint and leave" the cream tom mewed briefing his leader on the situation. The tom hadn't wanted to bother his leader with a kit but it seemed it was to late for that as she was now standing at his side.

( @Undertaker @DawnIsLost)
Dawn just watched the two in silence because she didn’t know what to say. She sat down waiting for something. She couldn’t go back home, her parents were dead, so she had no idea where she’d go.

@Undertaker @Clock Dragonshifter

Pixel by Zombhood on DA

Last edited by Kaybug.; January 26th, 2022 at 08:02 PM.
Old January 20th, 2022, 03:38 PM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

- Galeflower -

@Ritsuka

A flick of her tail and she was off, rat clamped in her jaws, retracing her steps absentmindedly. Somehow this ended up being less fun than she anticipated. Her claws slowly unsheathed, digging into the peat with each contempt-ridden pace. It wasn't even that she was upset, just- tired? And bored? And... lonely? Blinking, Galeflower jerked her thoughts back into the present. Shut up, shut up, shut up! She wished, then, that she hadn't run so far. Too far, too far- There was too much time for her to think, and thoughts were dangerous things.

She hurried ahead, ears flicking in guarded anticipation. "Webthroat! Hurry it up, we're going back!" she called, venom lacing her words. "The prey just isn't running." Now, that was a blatant lie. Birds chirped in the trees, lizards scuttled within the foliage - but the trees were waving gently, whispering warnings in a language Galeflower couldn't understand. "Let's go, let's go." She couldn't explain the stone of anxiety growing in her stomach, but it told her she was going to murder that slacking, incompetent foxheart Webthroat if he didn't hurry his ass up.
Old January 20th, 2022, 04:05 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
- Galeflower -

@Ritsuka

A flick of her tail and she was off, rat clamped in her jaws, retracing her steps absentmindedly. Somehow this ended up being less fun than she anticipated. Her claws slowly unsheathed, digging into the peat with each contempt-ridden pace. It wasn't even that she was upset, just- tired? And bored? And... lonely? Blinking, Galeflower jerked her thoughts back into the present. Shut up, shut up, shut up! She wished, then, that she hadn't run so far. Too far, too far- There was too much time for her to think, and thoughts were dangerous things.

She hurried ahead, ears flicking in guarded anticipation. "Webthroat! Hurry it up, we're going back!" she called, venom lacing her words. "The prey just isn't running." Now, that was a blatant lie. Birds chirped in the trees, lizards scuttled within the foliage - but the trees were waving gently, whispering warnings in a language Galeflower couldn't understand. "Let's go, let's go." She couldn't explain the stone of anxiety growing in her stomach, but it told her she was going to murder that slacking, incompetent foxheart Webthroat if he didn't hurry his ass up.
Webthroat was in the middle of stalking a blackbird, and was certain he would have caught it, too... Except Ms. Incompetence decided to alert the entire forest of their presence, scaring away the bird. He hissed in annoyance and rolled his eyes, digging up his crow from earlier and trotting to meet up with Galeflower. He didn't say much on Galeflower's own lack of prey and sudden urgency to leave, but so be it. The black tabby merely grunted before stalking back towards camp.

Bump me only after two days.

Old January 23rd, 2022, 01:13 PM
*confused bean noises*

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Shocked

Needlepaw was going out hunting. She tasted the air for any prey. She scented a mouse. She went down into a hunting crouch. When she was close enough, she pounced. The mouse let out a squeal of terror, cut of by a swift bite at the neck. She didn't know she wasn't alone until you said her name.
@Raven~

Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's current Medicine Cat

He has a Semi-Closed Den Policy

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old January 26th, 2022, 04:20 PM
Wat am I doing w/ my life

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesha View Post
★ Loonfeather ★

The training cliffs had seemed a bit busy today, so Loonfeather decided he’d lead his apprentice out into the pine marsh to try out hunting. They had briefly gone over hunting techniques, but the best way to learn was certainly by doing rather than just listening to the speckled warrior drone on and on about it. Still, he’d talk a little bit while they walked.

“Frogs and toads are pretty common around here,” he said. “They use their eyes to find the bugs they eat and to keep an eye out for predators, but they rely a lot on their skin color to camouflage them. So instead of looking specifically for prey, look for something that seems out of place. Something that looks not quite right.”

He paused and signaled with his tail for Snarlpaw to stop, too. He had just spotted a frog over by a small stream of water. Its back was to them, so it hadn’t noticed them. “Look around. Do you see anything?”

@Jaxson
"over there by the small stream." Snarlpaw reported
Old January 26th, 2022, 09:50 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

~Honeyfire~
The cream tom dared steal a glance at the kit before quickly turning his attention back to Dawnstar. The tom wasn't against violence but he had standards, morals if you will, against using violence on a kit even if said kit were so incompetent they couldn't take a clear hint to leave the territory.

(@Undertaker @DawnIsLost)

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; January 26th, 2022 at 09:51 PM.
Old January 26th, 2022, 10:09 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
~Honeyfire~
The cream tom dared steal a glance at the kit before quickly turning his attention back to Dawnstar. The tom wasn't against violence but he had standards, morals if you will, against using violence on a kit even if said kit were so incompetent they couldn't take a clear hint to leave the territory.

( @Undertaker @DawnIsLost)
“I’m sorry that I’m intruding on your territory, I just need a home, everyone I know is gone, they all died.” The kit (dawn) said.

@Clock Dragonshifter
@Undertaker

Pixel by Zombhood on DA