Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How can I change my...
Last post by WarriirCatzFan
Today 12:55 AM
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by dagnyme
Today 12:50 AM
Your Opening Act!
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:46 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dagnyme
Today 12:40 AM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Spider.
Today 12:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 3rd, 2018, 08:13 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoopyTawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
She took a small bite of the prey before replying."uh yeah as She said, This is Blueberry'Paw My Best Friend and Justice'Paw My Sister". She said awkwardly.'What is he doing?' She thought confused.
Quote:
(Sure)
She Stoped talking with the others to glare once again back angrily.' Seriously, why can't she just go do something?'.She thought annoyed.
Justicepaw fake coughed to try to clear the air of the awkwardness. "So... anyways.. what brings you here..." she cringed.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old November 3rd, 2018, 08:14 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
(Sure)
She Stoped talking with the others to glare once again back angrily.' Seriously, why can't she just go do something?'.She thought annoyed.
Birchpaw stalked off and got a mouse from the pile. Then Raspberrypaw bounced over to Petalpaw. "Heya Petal! How're ya doin'?"
Old November 3rd, 2018, 08:20 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Potato View Post
Justicepaw tried to make it less awkward for Petalpaw; she sure wouldn't want her mentor barging in on her conversation, so she figured Petalpaw wouldn't particularly enjoy it either.
" I'm Justicepaw, and then over there is Blueberrypaw. " She'd only just finished her mouthful of pigeon and was still hungry, but she wanted her half-sister to take a bite first.
Quote:
She took a small bite of the prey before replying."uh yeah as She said, This is Blueberry'Paw My Best Friend and Justice'Paw My Sister". She said awkwardly.'What is he doing?' She thought confused.
Stormclaw nodded. "Hello Justicepaw. I didn't know Petalpaw had a sister! Hello Blueberrypaw!" he said pleasantly, turning to Petalpaw.
He could see the confusion in her eyes, and his heart sank. He had automatically assumed that ALL warriors talked to their apprentices outside of training.
I've messed up. Great job Stormclaw. You've gone and embarrassed her. I'll apologize later, no use embarrassing her anymore than I already have. he thought.
"Hey, do you guys want to hear about how I almost drowned in the floods we had a while back? I was an apprentice then." he said, putting accent on the fact that it hadn't been to terribly long ago, and he wasn't a grumpy old cat who yelled at his apprentice. He was a fun loving tom who just wanted to get along with his apprentice... and a few of her friends and sister.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 08:20 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Harvest+~ View Post
Birchpaw stalked off and got a mouse from the pile. Then Raspberrypaw bounced over to Petalpaw. "Heya Petal! How're ya doin'?"
Quote:
Justicepaw fake coughed to try to clear the air of the awkwardness. "So... anyways.. what brings you here..." she cringed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchyShade View Post
Stormclaw nodded. "Hello Justicepaw. I didn't know Petalpaw had a sister! Hello Blueberrypaw!" he said pleasantly, turning to Petalpaw.
He could see the confusion in her eyes, and his heart sank. He had automatically assumed that ALL warriors talked to their apprentices outside of training.
I've messed up. Great job Stormclaw. You've gone and embarrassed her. I'll apologize later, no use embarrassing her anymore than I already have. he thought.
"Hey, do you guys want to hear about how I almost drowned in the floods we had a while back? I was an apprentice then." he said, putting accent on the fact that it hadn't been to terribly long ago, and he wasn't a grumpy old cat who yelled at his apprentice. He was a fun loving tom who just wanted to get along with his apprentice... and a few of her friends and sister.

Petal'Paw Looked to See Raspberry'Paw. "Oh Hi".She said softly before looking at Justice'Paw Apologetically for making it hard on her. "Sure..." She Said still feeling an awkward Atmosphere.
(@~+Harvest+~ Is Raspberry ur oc?)

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; November 3rd, 2018 at 08:24 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 08:30 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Redfur walked across the clearing, secretly keeping a suspicious eye on Petalpaw. Why is she eating now? Sighting stormclaw, he walked over, silently growling at Petals unexpected encounter with storm. Nearing, he glared at Storm. "Storm!" He greeted him with a fake smile. "What are you doing, disturbing the apprentices?" He flicked his tail, annoyed at how he had the nerve to just but into a conversation.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old November 3rd, 2018, 08:33 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladeclaw View Post

Redfur walked across the clearing, secretly keeping a suspicious eye on Petalpaw. Why is she eating now? Sighting stormclaw, he walked over, silently growling at Petals unexpected encounter with storm. Nearing, he glared at Storm. "Storm!" He greeted him with a fake smile. "What are you doing, disturbing the apprentices?" He flicked his tail, annoyed at how he had the nerve to just but into a conversation.
"Hi dad!!" Justicepaw said, greeting her father with a delighted expression. She didn't quite know what to say, but she figured at least saying hi to her father was mandatory. She was glad her father had joined into the conversation, since it had been getting more than a little bit uncomfortable. Justicepaw usually was never at a loss for words, but she hardly knew what to say until her dad had joined in the conversation.
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; November 3rd, 2018 at 08:34 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 08:38 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Quote:
"Hi dad!!" Justicepaw said, greeting her father with a delighted expression. She didn't quite know what to say, but she figured at least saying hi to her father was mandatory. She was glad her father had joined into the conversation since it had been getting more than a little bit uncomfortable. Justicepaw usually was never at a loss for words, but she hardly knew what to say until her dad had joined in the conversation.
Petal'Paw Stopped at the Words before turning her head. "Why are you here?".She said lifelessly.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; November 3rd, 2018 at 08:53 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 08:45 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
[/COLOR]

Petal'Paw Stopped at the Words before turning her head. "Why are you here?".She said lifelessly.

Red's chest fluffed up in annoyance, but chose to Ignore her. "I could ask the same, Storm." He fought the urge to growl at Storm. Always a nuisance.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; November 3rd, 2018 at 08:48 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 08:47 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Harvest+~ View Post
Quote:
Petal'Paw Looked to See Raspberry'Paw. "Oh Hi".She said softly before looking at Justice'Paw Apologetically for making it hard on her. "Sure..." She Said still feeling an awkward Atmosphere.
(@~+Harvest+~ Is Raspberry ur oc?)
Quote:

Quote:
"Hi dad!!" Justicepaw said, greeting her father with a delighted expression. She didn't quite know what to say, but she figured at least saying hi to her father was mandatory. She was glad her father had joined into the conversation, since it had been getting more than a little bit uncomfortable. Justicepaw usually was never at a loss for words, but she hardly knew what to say until her dad had joined in the conversation.
Stormclaw wrinkled his nose as Redfur joined the conversation.
"I'm talking to my apprentice. Is that such a crime?" Stormclaw returned the fake smile, making sure to show his fangs.
"I'm not disturbing the apprentices. Don't you have anything better to do than order me around?" Stormclaw asked, voice quiet. He was trying not to claw the annoyed look off of Redfur's face, but pretty sure it wouldn't go over well with Justicepaw, who adored the tom by the look on her face.
Stormclaw scooted slightly closer to Petalpaw. Lifting his chin, he silently dared Redfur to try to get a mentor to leave his apprentice alone.
Ha. Take that Foxheart. I'm her mentor, you can't just order me away.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 08:51 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Quote:
Red's chest fluffed up in annoyance, but chose to Ignore her. "I could ask the same, Storm." He fought the urge to growl at Storm. Always a nuisance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchyShade View Post
Stormclaw wrinkled his nose as Redfur joined the conversation.
"I'm talking to my apprentice. Is that such a crime?" Stormclaw returned the fake smile, making sure to show his fangs.
"I'm not disturbing the apprentices. Don't you have anything better to do than order me around?" Stormclaw asked, voice quiet. He was trying not to claw the annoyed look off of Redfur's face, but pretty sure it wouldn't go over well with Justicepaw, who adored the tom by the look on her face.
Stormclaw scooted slightly closer to Petalpaw. Lifting his chin, he silently dared Redfur to try to get a mentor to leave his apprentice alone.
Ha. Take that Foxheart. I'm her mentor, you can't just order me away.
Petal'Paw Glared at Red'fur butting in. " You Have no need,No...No right to voice your concerns about me,Red'Fur".She Said in annoyance, her tail twitching as it started fluffing up a bit.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; November 3rd, 2018 at 08:52 PM.
Closed Thread