Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
So In the Morning, The Sun...
by ghost.
Last post by ghost.
Today 02:49 PM
Hiraeth's Art Stand.
by hiraeth
Last post by ghost.
Today 02:48 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 02:46 PM
(UN)FRIENDLY ☆ PRIVATE
by dagnyme
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 02:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 3rd, 2018, 04:40 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachy View Post

Enjoying the loud purrs of the medicine cat, Sunblaze relaxed any tension from his body and finally lied down beside them. “I’d enjoy that.” He replied, purring almost as loud as Daydream. He liked how loud they purred, it was crystal clear and he liked how he felt the purrs against his chest while they groomed one another. Sunblaze lifted his head more for better to give easier access to his chest, allowing Daydream to groom him as well. He worked his way over to their cheeks, smiling as he did so. Their fur was dramatically shorter than his own, making it easier to groom. As he continued lapping at their fur, it almost felt like it was getting softer, if possible. Sunblaze liked grooming; not only because it was healthy, because it was soothing. He only ever got to groom himself, though. Sharing tongues with another cat felt different - it felt wholesome. It was almost...addicting? When Sunblaze caught Daydream’s gaze, his amber orbs glistened sweetly. “I look forward to swimming with you,” He purred. “And taking you to see the ocean, and taking long walks in the snow with you. It’ll be so much fun to finally enjoy something with someone else for once.” His eyes went murky for a moment, clouded with thought, gazing away from the medicine cat. He’d never realized how lonely his days had been since his mother died, maybe even before then. Being here with Daydream had been so healing, Sunblaze never wanted to leave their side. This was a friendship he never wanted to lose. It was too pure to let go of. He’d take care of them until their numbers were up, thought Sunblaze. This is what’s important to him now.
gosh, he was a heartthrob, wasnt he? they felt at utter peace, their didnt feel like it was running a hundred miles an hours anymore. all they were thinking about was the walks on the beach,and the snow,and all the sea shells sunblaze promised them. they relaxed under his touches, pausing their grooming and let him groom them now, humming as his tongue rasped over their cheek. they only shared tongues with a pawful of cats, mainly because they didnt like cats they didnt trust touch them. but they trusted sunblaze in such a short amount of time it was almost scary. they closed their eyes, resting their head against his chest and hearing the beats of his heart.
thump.
they thought about what they had seen in that flashback. they could still see his mother laying in the elders den all scrawny. they could smell the scent of death in the air and the raspberry leaves to try and cover it up. the look on his face watching her take her last breaths. it was something that daydream had gone through before with their father. they had seen his dead body all bloody as a kit. learning death has become their specialty now.
thump.
they wondered how sunblaze was just so.. him. so happy after all that he had been through. they hadnt seen a father figure in their vision. to go through loss and not have it affect every little thing you say or do. maybe that was just something daydream needed to work on. they wanted to be as happy as they were right now, fully at peace under his embrace.
"id enjoy all of that," they said quietly, as if speaking too loud would break the comfortable silence they had before.
thump.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 04:45 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@:blue:
He had to be mad. Just had to be. Goldenstars choice may not have been the best one he could have made, Ravenfrost fought back the urge to gulp as headed towards the leaders den ,thankfully it stayed down as she approached the entrance but her throat was so unbearably tight that she had to sigh to release the tension . Even if there was no way in changing goldenstars mind she will do the best she could and hopefully by doing so she will convince herself that she is loyal , she's been trying to do that for years after that day at seastones...the memory still fresh in her mind. That wretched toms voice still echoing in her ears when ever she's alone. get your mind off of that now,your the ....deputy... A deputy does not cry and Cower like a kit. Maybe not for long if I can try and get goldenstar to change his mind..if not I'll suffer silently like I've been doing all these years. her yellow orbs blinked slowly as she raised her head now walking into the den but she say a few mouse lengths away from the entrance . She didn't like asking for help on things but she didn't know anything about being deputy,that was windygales job ,she wished she could ask him for help and tips .... Though it seemed like that wasn't gonna happen any time soon . She sighed and opened her mouth "is there anything you need me to do Goldenstar?" she asked her voice somewhat deep and a chilling tone to it without her even trying .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 3rd, 2018 at 04:46 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 04:58 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutella View Post
@:blue:
He had to be mad. Just had to be. Goldenstars choice may not have been the best one he could have made, Ravenfrost fought back the urge to gulp as headed towards the leaders den ,thankfully it stayed down as she approached the entrance but her throat was so unbearably tight that she had to sigh to release the tension . Even if there was no way in changing goldenstars mind she will do the best she could and hopefully by doing so she will convince herself that she is loyal , she's been trying to do that for years after that day at seastones...the memory still fresh in her mind. That wretched toms voice still echoing in her ears when ever she's alone. get your mind off of that now,your the ....deputy... A deputy does not cry and Cower like a kit. Maybe not for long if I can try and get goldenstar to change his mind..if not I'll suffer silently like I've been doing all these years. her yellow orbs blinked slowly as she raised her head now walking into the den but she say a few mouse lengths away from the entrance . She didn't like asking for help on things but she didn't know anything about being deputy,that was windygales job ,she wished she could ask him for help and tips .... Though it seemed like that wasn't gonna happen any time soon . She sighed and opened her mouth "is there anything you need me to do Goldenstar?" she asked her voice somewhat deep and a chilling tone to it without her even trying .
Goldenstar blinked as he heard pawsteps come closer to his den. He was on edge for a moment, expecting to hear an angry yell, or someone just suddenly bursting in, but that didn't happen, so he calmed down slightly. He blinked as he heard Ravenfrost's voice, but calmed down after he realized who it was. "No, not right now," he called back, "But you should come in here, I'm aware we've never really spoken before, but I'd like to get to know you better," he said, hoping he didn't sound too weird. He had heard some things about Raven, some good, some bad, and those things had helped him decide who his deputy would be. However, he was hoping that he hadn't scared or worried her, he could remember being like that when he first became deputy, waiting to either see Ravenfrost come in, or hear their voice again.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by :blue: View Post

Goldenstar blinked as he heard pawsteps come closer to his den. He was on edge for a moment, expecting to hear an angry yell, or someone just suddenly bursting in, but that didn't happen, so he calmed down slightly. He blinked as he heard Ravenfrost's voice, but calmed down after he realized who it was. "No, not right now," he called back, "But you should come in here, I'm aware we've never really spoken before, but I'd like to get to know you better," he said, hoping he didn't sound too weird. He had heard some things about Raven, some good, some bad, and those things had helped him decide who his deputy would be. However, he was hoping that he hadn't scared or worried her, he could remember being like that when he first became deputy, waiting to either see Ravenfrost come in, or hear their voice again.
The black and white spotted feline nodded in understanding ,but with what came next made another shiver race down her spine just as it had done at the ceremony get to know me better ? fine...I just hope he doesn't ask anything ...personal .besides it's better to know from the source rather than rumors ,no? and Perhaps he could help me. "Very well " she meowed as she stood back up, she slowly walked into the den her gaze went towards the roof and the walls ,she was quickly noticing how roomy it was compared to the warriors den, the air was in a way clearer too ,it didn't have the scents from all of the warriors mixed in it along with the occasional fear scent. The she cat sat near the back of the den but close to the wall with her back facing it "so,you want to know more about me?" she asked sounding somewhat uncomfortable by this but she went with it she will just have to say that she would rather not answer if it was a question she felt was too personal. But then again...would that strike her as...suspicious for lack of a better word, in a way? Oh well,she was going with it and was gonna face what ever out come will follow after it.

Old November 3rd, 2018, 05:27 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutella View Post
The black and white spotted feline nodded in understanding ,but with what came next made another shiver race down her spine just as it had done at the ceremony get to know me better ? fine...I just hope he doesn't ask anything ...personal .besides it's better to know from the source rather than rumors ,no? and Perhaps he could help me. "Very well " she meowed as she stood back up, she slowly walked into the den her gaze went towards the roof and the walls ,she was quickly noticing how roomy it was compared to the warriors den, the air was in a way clearer too ,it didn't have the scents from all of the warriors mixed in it along with the occasional fear scent. The she cat sat near the back of the den but close to the wall with her back facing it "so,you want to know more about me?" she asked sounding somewhat uncomfortable by this but she went with it she will just have to say that she would rather not answer if it was a question she felt was too personal. But then again...would that strike her as...suspicious for lack of a better word, in a way? Oh well,she was going with it and was gonna face what ever out come will follow after it.
Goldenstar watched as his new deputy came in, looking at her quietly. He was trying to figure out what was going on in her mind, but he didn't really know her that well to do it. She could be thinking anything as far as he knew. He shrugged mentally, looking at her. She seemed uncomfortable, and he didn't exactly like that, but he would work with it. "Yes, just, what you think of this whole situation with the clans, and so o," he said, trying not to sound too awkward. "And if you just want to talk about yourself right now, that's fine too" the other part was added as an afterthought, just in case, trying to settle his nerves.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by :blue: View Post

Goldenstar watched as his new deputy came in, looking at her quietly. He was trying to figure out what was going on in her mind, but he didn't really know her that well to do it. She could be thinking anything as far as he knew. He shrugged mentally, looking at her. She seemed uncomfortable, and he didn't exactly like that, but he would work with it. "Yes, just, what you think of this whole situation with the clans, and so o," he said, trying not to sound too awkward. "And if you just want to talk about yourself right now, that's fine too" the other part was added as an afterthought, just in case, trying to settle his nerves.
Ravenfrost tilted her head and flattened her left ear what do I think? she thought about the question for a little while ,should she leave the part out where she fought the tom as they drove riverclan out? Or tell the truth? It was a sort of difficult question to answer . After what seemed like moons she finally opened her mouth "I honestly think it's stupid , it was an unneeded war, to me Riverclan has done nothing that deserved to be driven out of their home, although some of us were able to get..... Our anger out . " she meowed calmly as her ear went back up . She was actually pleased with her answer and it was true she thought it was stupid and to her it seemed like it was kits fighting about something so little. But she kept that part out of it. Now she hoped it was what goldenstar was looking for. "then again there have always been unneeded wars." she added with a flick of her tail now yawning and shaking her head from the slight sleepiness .

Old November 3rd, 2018, 07:12 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Berry View Post

Blueberrypaw looked at her with a purr. He playfully swatted at her ear. "Of course I'll have your back. If anyone messes with you I'll teach them a lesson they'll most likely will never forget." meowed the tom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoopyTawnyNeedsACoffee View Post

Petal'Paw Softly paw his face. "Yeah well,lets hope not". She then looked at her paws her face becoming a bit grim. "Hey can you promise to always have my back?". Petal'Paw asked calmly looking up at him.
Justicepaw walked up to her half-sister and her best friend. "Hey, ya'll!" She said warmly. "Ship!! I ship it!!" She squealed excitedly. It took her a few seconds to calm herself down. "Okay, so... Hi! How are you, sis? And how about you, sis's bestie? Sorry.. I don't quite remember your name." Justicepaw gave both of them a wholehearted smile, waiting for an answer.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old November 3rd, 2018, 07:12 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Berry View Post

Blueberrypaw looked at her with a purr. He playfully swatted at her ear. "Of course I'll have your back. If anyone messes with you I'll teach them a lesson they'll most likely will never forget." meowed the tom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Potato View Post
Justicepaw walked up to her half-sister and her best friend. "Hey, ya'll!" She said warmly. "Ship!! I ship it!!" She squealed excitedly. It took her a few seconds to calm herself down. "Okay, so... Hi! How are you, sis? And how about you, sis's bestie? Sorry.. I don't quite remember your name." Justicepaw gave both of them a wholehearted smile, waiting for an answer.
(So The Others know where to find the two of them atm, @Hopekitt @Bladeclaw , @Fuzzyfeline , @~+Harvest+~ , @WitchyShade )

She Smiled feeling happier. "Yeah, You Better have my Back!". She Laughed before looking around spotting several cats, some she knew and enjoyed having them around while the others were...well more or less."Hey,also please don't go on your Shipping spree again". She Sighed,Half the time Petal'Paw was the victim of half of her Sister shipping obsession. "Anyway How's your day been?".

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; November 3rd, 2018 at 07:16 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 07:21 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoopyTawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
(So The Others know where to find the two of them atm, @Hopekitt @Bladeclaw , @Fuzzyfeline , @~+Harvest+~ , @WitchyShade )

She Smiled feeling happier. "Yeah, You Better have my Back!". She Laughed before looking around spotting several cats, some she knew and enjoyed having them around while the others were...well more or less."Hey,also please don't go on your Shipping spree again". She Sighed,Half the time Petal'Paw was the victim of half of her Sister shipping obsession. "Anyway How's your day been?".
I ship it, I ship it, I ship it, I ship it. Justicepaw couldn't control herself. The best thing she could do was try not to say it out loud. "Okay, I'll try not to. It's been pretty good!" Justicepaw replied, smiling at her half-sister. "I can tell your day's been going well, since you're with Blueberrypaw, and, you know, you two are meant for each other." She grinned, imagining the two as mates.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old November 3rd, 2018, 07:27 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Potato View Post
I ship it, I ship it, I ship it, I ship it. Justicepaw couldn't control herself. The best thing she could do was try not to say it out loud. "Okay, I'll try not to. It's been pretty good!" Justicepaw replied, smiling at her half-sister. "I can tell your day's been going well, since you're with Blueberrypaw, and, you know, you two are meant for each other." She grinned, imagining the two as mates.
Sighing she smirked. "I don't know Justice'Paw, I think that his habit for sleeping could just drive off any shecat heading in his direction away from all his snoring". She Said Teasingly before looking at her Sister. "Anyway, Hows your Training been going?". She Asked softly.
@Hopekitt @Bladeclaw , @Fuzzyfeline , @~+Harvest+~ , @WitchyShade

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; November 3rd, 2018 at 07:31 PM.
Closed Thread