Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Echoing Cries of War
Last post by RavensCall
Today 02:02 AM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by FluffyToasterBunny
Today 01:56 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:40 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 12:40 AM
Roblox Gift Card Giveaway
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Yesterday 11:19 PM

Old May 7th, 2022, 10:06 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Gingerfrost had been going about his day normally. Just the usual intention of going for a hunt (because that’s what they had to do), considering to maybe take Duckpaw out for follow up training… Although he was feeling a bit tired right now and would enjoy some quiet. Later, then. His paws were practically dragging over the ground as he lethargically made his way across the clearing to the wide territory. Well, that is until the commotion of two shields bursting into camp. Irritation is what he firstly felt towards their loud talking, until their words actually sunk in. A rush of something called adrenaline was enough to pull him out of his slouchy state and into a more serious one, head turning towards Skystar and getting up the moment his name got called. Okay. It had definitely been a while since his last actual battle, but that shouldn’t pose a problem. And as fast as things always went in these situations, next thing he knew he was tailing closely behind Otterfluff towards Firefly Cove.

Everything was eerily quiet as they made their way. It seemed like no one dared to make a sound, not wanting to prematurely announce their arrival. Gingerfrost would be lying if he said that somewhere in the back of his mind, he wasn’t curious to see how this several leader and patrol situation would work out. He saw the benefits, but one could only hope one of their thoughts wouldn’t waver too much. Then again, they were made shields for a reason, and he didn’t see any reason to doubt them currently.

But that wasn’t very important right now. The scent of ThunderClan hit him hard, and never before had he been so displeased to smell their presence. Granted, Gingerfrost wasn’t completely up to date with everything that had happened between his clan and the other one, but the tension was clear and anyone could see that they couldn’t stand each other.
Claws unsheathed, it did not take long for the warrior to fall back into a more strategic and battle-oriented mindset. While everyone else appeared to launch themselves into battle right away, Gingerfrost still found himself hanging back a moment to assess the situation. Perhaps not the smartest move, but he wanted to get a brief sense of where ThunderClan stood before joining the noisy fray. Despite his watching tendencies though, he couldn’t hang around there for too long.

Leaving his crouched position, going to a run, the ginger warrior found himself heading to pounce with outstretched paws on the next capable looking ThunderClan warrior he saw. Thing is, his pounce would come short by just a bit. That is because his intentions wasn’t to actually pounce upon the cat, but rather pretend he would, right before swerving to the side with another, smaller pounce. He’d hope that would distract or surprise the other enough for him to come down with a rough push and pull to their side, claws digging into their skin. It wasn’t very often that Gingerfrost opted to attack first, rarely even, so it would’ve felt a bit unusual to him if it wasn’t for his current concentration.

[ @marni - Just so you know he showed up ]
[ Open for any ThunderClanner! ]

Featherwing

As soon as Featherwing had heard Bumblepaw’s cry, she had rushed to Firefly Cove. Finally, a chance to dig her claws into some of the fishes! Hurtling full on into the cove, she didn’t see Gingerfrost until he tripped her up. A yowl of surprise made its way out of her mouth and she whipped around, jaws wide and ready to crunch down, her claws extended to do some real damage.

@poppy.

“True courage is not knowing when to take a life, but when to save one.”

“Writers don’t cry, we bleed on paper.”

My posts will be a bit erratic given that I’m trying to balance work and school, thanks for the patience!
Old May 7th, 2022, 11:34 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// OPEN TO ANY RIVERCLAN OR INCOMING WINDCLAN CAT

>Bumblepaw<
Bumblepaw pulled away as she slammed Peonyraven's head into the sand. For a moment she remained still, watching, just in case this was a RiverClan trick meant to lure her into a false sense of security - but no, it seemed she had actually knocked the warrior out.

Man. RiverClan was just a bunch of wimps. First having to rely on poison and cheap tactics, then calling out for WindClan reinforcements. They couldn't beat anyone without outside help, could they?

Bumblepaw spat at the ground in front of Peonyraven's limp body and turned away. She wasted no time in hurling herself at the nearest form that didn't belong to ThunderClan and trying to sink her claws into their side and rip them out as painfully as possible.
Old May 8th, 2022, 12:48 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

>>> Wormbite | Riverclan Shield | @error @Atticus @JAE. | first time using dice for this heuhehe, rolled a 12, 3, 15 ! bush reply confused me but i follow the dice so lmk if i should disobey them

The oriental felt triumph roll through his body at the succession of his moves. It had been a while since he fought, after all. As Shallowshiver jerked back, Wormbite still held on just barely. A snarl erupted from him, muffled by their fur, but before he had a chance to make another move before Shallowshiver did throw him off - teeth sank into his tail and he was jerked back.

Ironically, just in time to pull him away from a child's attempt at an attack. Thunderclan deemed Wormbite enough of a fight to offer him a three versus one. Damn it all, he welcomed the blows. If he still was breathing, he could fight. Wormbite steps back, attempting to shove Bushpaw into Shallowshiver to get them away.

Whether or not it landed, he had to get out of Jaystride's grasp first. The sparks of pain rolled down his spine while Wormbite let out a yowl, he lifted a paw to try and lash out at his attacker. Jaystride had a firm grip and jerking away would only worsen. It did offer a possible visual of how close the warrior's face was. Wormbite tried and direct his blows with that target in mind.

The Shield attempted to keep his attention on the other two, but it was hard enough.

======

>>> Lotuspaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | @starry. @marshall @marni | rolled a 20 + 7!!
If Lotuspaw had been able to actually hear Cindersky's warning, they would've brushed her off with a snap. Out of all the apprentices, they would be damned if they would take another's life. It was only when blood began to spot against Robinpaw's fur, the frantic movements - feeling her wheeze underneath them.

Lotuspaw realized how easy it would be to take a life. Their claws dug into her shoulders, dust and pebbles hit against their pelt - squeezing their eyes shut to avoid the flecks of minerals. The apprentice didn't move, didn't offer another blow against Robinpaw. One that could easily take advantage of this moment, but Lotuspaw didn't. Unfortunately, Skystar couldn't read minds.

They yowled as the leader knocked into them, slamming Lotuspaw against the floor. It definitely got them off of Robinpaw. They stared wide-eyed at Skystar, ears lowering. They lifted their hindlegs to try and send a kick at his soft underbelly, but you know what? Lotuspaw had an idea.

Their opened their jaws and attempted to well, his face was right in front of them. Perfect target, they always wondered if cats tasted the same as fishes.

======

>>> Wormbite | Riverclan Shield | @Starfall + just a bit of @sid | timeline wise, we ignore this - it's bad i am sorry /j, i am a tired man ilu ty
He would rain hell upon those who opposed Riverclan if it meant his clanmates would be safe and sound. This was who the Dark Lord was and who he would always be. Blood coated his paws and fur, but it was worth it. Wormbite would risk it all and still offer more to his beloved clan. Another opponent he sought but not before he found Peonyraven. Thankfully, he didn't trip over and land on them. With a need of responsibility, Wormbite grabbed their scruff and pulled him away. To safety, hopefully.

The Shield doesn't stay long - he couldn't afford to when Wormbite hadn't a scratch upon himself. It meant he could still fight. Hopefully, someone would properly carry Peonyraven to safety but at least they were a bit away. Right in time it seemed as more Thunderclan cats flooded the clearing to his surprise. Stars, alright. Wormbite could handle this.

He doesn't take a particular time to pick out an opponent. With his claws unsheathed, he charged forward at a warrior. Spiderthroat, ah, what a great choice. Wormbite hissed, attempting to slam his own body against Spiderthroat's. Rather or not it failed, he would also try and to claw at him. No target in mind, only to make him bleed.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all

Last edited by wolfie; May 8th, 2022 at 12:49 AM.
Old May 8th, 2022, 01:25 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

// if she's not still open let me know

>Buckbranch<
Reinforcements had been called for and Buckbranch was not going to continue to sit around on his ass and let his Clan burn. He burst into the Cove, a determined snarl already planted on his face, eyes scanning the open clearing for any cats unattended to. At the very far end his eyes locked onto a form he didn't recognize. Not ThunderClan meant fair game.

He bolted for the tree Lizardfrost was perched in, scaled up the back to the branch she was on, and threw himself at her, aiming to shove her clean out of three.
Lizardfrost had been aiming to ambush someone. Everyone down there was moving and she had fixated on a target so she didn't pay attention to Buckbranch's running. She only managed to hear his claws after he was up there. The warrior turned around rapidly as he heaped at her. She grabbed the branch with all of her legs and ducked, then swung around to stand back up, making sure to turn around to face her opponent. So, this was a tree battle now.
Old May 8th, 2022, 01:28 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
@x ghostie

At the call of Bumblepaw...who he was pretty sure wasn't either of the two Apprentices assigned to relay news, the Calico was off. His ears roaring, paws thundering against the ground. Twitch in his veins as he thought of the need for blood.

He could hear the fighting from a ways back, if that didn't make his head louder he didn't know what did. Within minutes he was flinging himself into the heat of battle, met with an even amount of vigor from an opposing side.

First move was Wormbites, the force of the body slam knocking the wind out of him, and flinging him back a few feet. The Warrior was quick to catch his footing, sliding a bit, wincing as rocks tore into his pads. Nothing more than a snarl coming from his maw as he rushed forwards.

Taking the Riverclanners claws, hissing as they sunk into his shoulder, the Calico himself went for the face. Claws out. "I'll watch you decompose." he spat.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old May 8th, 2022, 01:36 AM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Lizardfrost had been aiming to ambush someone. Everyone down there was moving and she had fixated on a target so she didn't pay attention to Buckbranch's running. She only managed to hear his claws after he was up there. The warrior turned around rapidly as he heaped at her. She grabbed the branch with all of her legs and ducked, then swung around to stand back up, making sure to turn around to face her opponent. So, this was a tree battle now.
// rolled an 18, no falling out of trees for buck this time around

>Buckbranch<
His first attack missed completely as she ducked around it and dug his claws into the bark to stop himself from flying off the end of the branch. Gingerly he turned around to face her again, hackles bristling, though there was a sort of light-hearted mockery glinting in his eyes. "Wasn't aware you water-dwellers could climb."

He was grateful for the thick branch supporting him, he thought, as he flashed out a single forepaw, intent on knocking Lizardfrost's front legs out from underneath her.
Old May 8th, 2022, 01:39 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:

// rolled an 18, no falling out of trees for buck this time around

>Buckbranch<
His first attack missed completely as she ducked around it and dug his claws into the bark to stop himself from flying off the end of the branch. Gingerly he turned around to face her again, hackles bristling, though there was a sort of light-hearted mockery glinting in his eyes. "Wasn't aware you water-dwellers could climb."

He was grateful for the thick branch supporting him, he thought, as he flashed out a single forepaw, intent on knocking Lizardfrost's front legs out from underneath her.
Lizardfrost paid little to no attention to his mockery. However, it was true, only a select few of them could climb. That's what made her unexpected. She, however, did expect something, and that was his next attack. Her paws lifted up when he swiped at them, dodging slimly but with little effort. Thies meant they came back down faster and she could quickly aim one of them as a swipe at his face, hoping it would knock him off or at least off balance.
Old May 8th, 2022, 01:45 AM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Lizardfrost paid little to no attention to his mockery. However, it was true, only a select few of them could climb. That's what made her unexpected. She, however, did expect something, and that was his next attack. Her paws lifted up when he swiped at them, dodging slimly but with little effort. Thies meant they came back down faster and she could quickly aim one of them as a swipe at his face, hoping it would knock him off or at least off balance.
// rolled a 7

>Buckbranch<
Oh, boo, maybe she didn't want to talk. And perhaps that was a smart choice, saving one's breath for when they would need it. His second attack of the fight missed again and he swore silently. Claws flashed toward his face, and before he could lean back to avoid it, they scored across his cheek, ripping open the scars already there. A sharp growl of pain rose in his throat as he lost his balance, slipped off of the branch, and fell.

Luckily for him, there was a second one not far below him, and as he fell, his paws reached up to sink his claws into Lizardfrost's tail and yank her down with him. Having someone above him made him nervous.
Old May 8th, 2022, 01:50 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:

// rolled a 7

>Buckbranch<
Oh, boo, maybe she didn't want to talk. And perhaps that was a smart choice, saving one's breath for when they would need it. His second attack of the fight missed again and he swore silently. Claws flashed toward his face, and before he could lean back to avoid it, they scored across his cheek, ripping open the scars already there. A sharp growl of pain rose in his throat as he lost his balance, slipped off of the branch, and fell.

Luckily for him, there was a second one not far below him, and as he fell, his paws reached up to sink his claws into Lizardfrost's tail and yank her down with him. Having someone above him made him nervous.
Lizardfrost was glad to see her move had succeeded. However, she had not expected for him to retaliate. Her tail was always slumped, it never rose up in happiness or curl in fear, so it was easy to grab. The shield let out a silent yelp as she plummeted down, trying to grab the lower brach her opponent was on.
Old May 8th, 2022, 01:56 AM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Lizardfrost was glad to see her move had succeeded. However, she had not expected for him to retaliate. Her tail was always slumped, it never rose up in happiness or curl in fear, so it was easy to grab. The shield let out a silent yelp as she plummeted down, trying to grab the lower brach her opponent was on.
>Buckbranch<
A grin upturned the corners of his mouth as his claws made contact and yanked her off of her perch. His hind claws were planted firmly in the bark of the tree and he released her, only to rear up and try to slam his paws down on her shoulders to further drive her out of the tree. Having her on the ground would make it so much easier.

-- jae mark off --

Last edited by BEAR.; May 8th, 2022 at 01:58 AM.