Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 03:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 29th, 2022, 07:14 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Cinderpaw ears flatten unsure about it but will try to be nice, she knew after all thats happened in her family she would have hard time trusting and other things,

splashstripe smiled as he heard the announcement" ugh why does thunderclan have to be like this shadowclan is the worst and now thunderclan is heading off with firefly cove that doesn't belong to them how much worse can this go!" he mumbles in a grumble

Echoblue didn't responded to the announcement knowing she needs to think before she spoke, she sat there calmly and respectfully as she listened

[all open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old May 29th, 2022, 07:29 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

>Bluebellcrackle<
Oh, finally. Took the guy long enough. Poolpaw had been given his rightful name, at last. And with that excitement out of the way, it was likely on to the standard boring stuff.

...Maybe not. Territory expansion? After their loss of Firefly Cove, they could probably use it. Bluebellcrackle lifted her eyebrows at Skystar. "'Far'," she echoed. "How far are we talking? If it's going be difficult to defend or find, I don't rightlyyyyyy see a use for it."

She'd actually love a secluded place. Would make it easier to scream out her frustrations.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 29th, 2022, 07:35 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Fawnpaw
Watching as Skystar let out a sigh, instant shame and guilt flooded Fawnpaw. Her ears had perked at Palehound stepping up to echo her (in a much more confidence voice) but this was her fault. Drawing her ears back and scooting over towards Lynxfall, she tried to make herself appear smaller and force herself to not cry. She knew she shouldn't have spoken up - now she had made Skystar upset and stressed. Looking towards Lynxfall, she couldn't help but scoot closer to them. "I promise I'll be a b-better apprentice than that. I won't interrupt m-meetings anymore. I'm really s-sorry," she murmured in a soft tone, one that would definitely need strained listening to catch.

Now it seemed that they were moving onto reassignments, and after that... finding new territory? Oh that seemed exciting! But just as soon as the smile came and she started to unfurl from her spot, Fawnpaw stopped. No, she didn't want to interrupt the meeting again. So instead of offering her opinion she simply tucked herself back in and subconsciously pressed herself closer to her new mentor.

[ @Memento Mori ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 29th, 2022, 07:37 PM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

• Golden'Nose | A little late to the party </3 | @spirit free

• Huh? An apprentice? Golden'Nose had been a little absent-minded while the meeting was going on, but now he had an apprentice? And RiverClan was getting new territory?? Wow, this meeting was a wild one. Hoisting himself upwards, Golden'Nose made his way over to Cinder'Paw with a small smile on his face. Not very welcoming, yet not very threatening, either.
"Hey, Cinder'Paw. I'm Golden'Nose, your new mentor, if you couldn't tell.
We'll get to training right after this meeting, 'kay?
"
Golden'Nose lowered his head to the apprentice, getting closer to preform the ceremonial nose boop - if she let him - and then sit down.

Perking his ears, the golden oriental-shorthair took a seat, listening to the rest of the meeting. Hm, perhaps he'd be on the patrol to claim the new territory, wouldn't that be fun? Golden'Nose tilted his head curiously, wondering what the new territory would be like. Perhaps they'd name it after Sky'Star, or Snow'Leap. That would be nice. •

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old May 29th, 2022, 07:39 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Codwhisper**

The spotted tabby was intrigued by the promise of new territory. Skystar didn't seem to offer any hope that he'd be explaining further but far away from the other clans seemed like there was a promise of adventure. He shifted his paws as his mind ran forward with hope that maybe he'd have the opportunity to explore outside Riverclan's borders.

**Doeheart**
@marshall

Her heart sunk as she heard Skystar announce the young kit's name as Icepaw, the very name they'd requested to change. She couldn't see the young cat but she understood, especially after watching her nephew all these moons, how important identity was to so many young cats and that begun with their name. It wasn't even just about the name. They'd been respectful and their leader had made them feel unheard, not even acknowledging the new apprentice's pleas. Doeheart's stomach twisted as she fretted over her worries. Kestrelstar had grown so much during his leadership but it was a torrent for a period of time and Riverclan was made worse for it. She wanted to give Skystar the benefit of the doubt but she couldn't help the worries that Riverclan would be made far too vulnerable if Skystar's leadership didn't improve.

Skystar made the correction but Doeheart was concerned that the damage was done, especially after Palehound's outburst. Her nephew's former mentor put to words that she was not the only one in the clan with concerns over their leader. A clan that felt unheard and disrespected by their leader would weaken. Then the announcement for new territory away from the clans and her worries were only deepened. "Far from the clans so it can't be stolen from us", something about that statement didn't sit right in Doeheart's gut. Her paws shifted uncomfortably under her. Did far from the clans mean away from their current territory or just not connected to the other borders? Regardless, it was really that last part that rubbed her wrong. She spoke up tentatively but she was sure in her heart that they needed to be said, "I don't mean to twist words here, but are you concerned that your clan isn't strong enough, that we can't protect our own territory? The clans have shared borders for so many generations and border battles have been going on since the beginning of the clans but the answer was never to run away. We lost one battle, that does not mean we are so weak that the other clans can simply walk in and steal our territory. If we lost, then should we not be figuring out how to train to not let another loss happen, rather than running away to find other territory that won't be contested?" If even their leader thought they were weak, what would that say of their clanmates and, worse, the other clans?

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old May 29th, 2022, 07:45 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Cinderpaw, 9 moons old, she/her, [note: she is currently getting over depression so i would try to approach cautiously on things, and she might have a bit of temper but give her time to cool down she lost her former mentor and a family member so she hasn't been the happy joyful Cinderpaw i know lately]

As Cinderpaw watched the meeting with a serious face, she looked up seeing her mentor, she stilled had the serious eyes that looked as of she was gonna run, " hi nice to meet you, okay" she says in a bit of unpleasing voice, but also a bit of respectful voice, she watched golden'nose lower his head, she allowed him to do the nose boop knowing that she isn't aggressive kind of cat, she kept her ears flat down still unsure of her new mentor knowing she still getting over with her depression, she looked away from golden'nose and watched the meeting
@FlowerBoy

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; May 29th, 2022 at 07:46 PM.
Old May 29th, 2022, 07:59 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

☆彡彡 @Hopeless ミミ☆

The hollow ache that stung the senior warrior's chest in the wake of Mistypaw's death was loosened slightly by the announcements of new apprentices. And he felt himself draw in a sharp, subtle intake of breath in surprise as Skystar named him a mentor to a new apprentice. Another one, hm. He cleared his throat and rose to his paws, when Fawnpaw spoke up, followed by Palehound, and he fixed a cold glare on Skystar. So far, he was not impressed with the leader's blatant stupidity. If this happened again, it was being handled, luckily, before the senior warrior had a chance to speak up and roll heads, then he would... Not be too kind with his words. He dipped his head to meet noses with his newest student. "I'm pleased to get this opportunity to train you, Poolpaw." Then he say down to observe the rest of the meeting with a steely, cold gaze on the leader.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 29th, 2022, 09:55 PM
Ascending into light

Bump Policy: After one week, please.
My Mood: Dead

➵ [ Lynxfall | he/they ]

Feeling his new apprentice scoot closer, he looked down at them for a moment, listening to their soft spoken words. “Hey…” they spoke in a hushed tone so only she could hear them. “Don’t worry about it. You were simply asking about a name change that was meant to happen. And don’t worry, I know you’ll be an excellent apprentice, I’m not gonna judge you from a simple action.” He gave her a warm smile before turning his ears back to what Skystar had to say.

New territory… that’s big news.’ He thought of Snowleap for a second as well, surely this was going to be a big job to take on. Of course, the Clan will definitely help with that as well, but until then he worried about his mate. Still, the thought of new territory frightened him, and he let it show on his face for a moment before settling down. They were still adjusting to what they knew now, and now they’ll have to memorize new land? He felt like his heart was going to stop, but they pushed that thought to the back of their head.

@marni //

link... you must find me.
character siterp policyrp tracker

Old May 30th, 2022, 11:23 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @marshall

Seedpaw didn't know what the heckles they were doing, but they stood up. "Skyguy? If the territory is far away, how will we be able to protect it? And why are you worried about it being stolen? We're big and strong, we shouldn't be scared of the other clans so much that we're getting our stuff from far away. I... I don't think territory has gotten stolen from us before... From what I've heard it just got taken back. Sorry if I'm sounding like I'm a bad Rivercat, I'm just confused."

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 30th, 2022, 01:00 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)
My Mood: Talented

~Wolfsong | Open~

Watching the meeting stoically, the silver she-cat thought about the idea of new territory. Maybe she would find some answers, or a trail, or something. She wondered if perhaps Skystar would assign her to come along. She daren't ask, since her previous offer of accompanying a patrol had gone unacknowledged. Instead, she let her mind wander to possibilities while her gaze remained fixed on the meeting.

~Moonfrost | Open~

The suggestion of looking for new territory was mildly perplexing to the dark she-cat. The others were bringing up valid concerns, but it wasn't her place to question the golden tom. Instead, she was happy to recover a bit longer in camp, and take care of nearby duties. It was a nice excuse to spend more time with her daughter as well.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Closed Thread