My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
@Bean_The_Cat
@Rogueheart
@Kateri
@poppy.

Lizardfrosy ran towards Firefly Cove at full speed until she reached it's outskirts and slowed down. She turned her head over her shoulder to look at her group.
"We're here. Charge or ambush at will." she said before crouching and slinking over to a tree. Not only ThunderClan cats could climb. She slid to the edge of a branch, waiting to ambush someone.

@marshall (lizzy's group arrived)
// if she's not still open let me know

>Buckbranch<
Reinforcements had been called for and Buckbranch was not going to continue to sit around on his ass and let his Clan burn. He burst into the Cove, a determined snarl already planted on his face, eyes scanning the open clearing for any cats unattended to. At the very far end his eyes locked onto a form he didn't recognize. Not ThunderClan meant fair game.

He bolted for the tree Lizardfrost was perched in, scaled up the back to the branch she was on, and threw himself at her, aiming to shove her clean out of three.
Old May 7th, 2022, 07:21 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Stag raced into the cove, and his eyes swept over the madness. He leaped in, looking for someone to fight.

(open!)

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 7th, 2022, 07:31 PM
Reatching old show pilots

Snakepaw's wide eyes flicked around the clearing. He hadn't had much battle training, but he saw that his clanmates needed help. However, he felt... frozen. He knew what he needed to do, but...

The apprentice took a step forward, swinging himself out of the trance and into the fray. He got up, spitting out a bit of sand. His cheek stung; he had fallen face-first onto a shell. He kicked it to the side, then looked back up to see how he could help.. or who he could help. Who could he fight?
(Open)

Possible future character above <3
I won't be able to respond from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (ET) on weekdays, as I'm in school.
I fell asleep and now it's not 2020 anymore
A Little Slice of Crow's Home Paradise

Last edited by Pancake; May 7th, 2022 at 07:38 PM.
Old May 7th, 2022, 07:44 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
>>> Wormbite | Riverclan Shield | He/Him | Open! Only fully-grown cats, please!
This was where the oriental thrived and the sick thrill that coursed through his body that made him feel alive was an ugly reminder. Wormbite had known since the day after they took Firefly Cove, eventually, eventually, Riverclan would be met with another battle. Shamefully, this worry - these anxieties of this outcome - had been pushed aside while time went on. That maybe it wouldn't come to quench its thirst for blood and the corrupted word of justice.

Wormbite burst through the evergreen and out into the familiar cove that he had patrolled every so often. He had no doubt his clanmates should be following suit. It seemed as if they were one of the lasts to arrive. Better for his clanmates, annoyed himself. Wormbite unsheathed his claws and let the comfort of familiarity that battle provided him overwhelm.

The Shield wasted no time in throwing himself in a battle. Quite literally. The scent of a Thunderclan warrior and Wormbite threw himself at them with haste. Claws outstretched for the blurred figure, he aimed to slam them against the ground. Jaws outstretched to bite down on anything he could.

[ Wormbite's patrol has arrived. @poppy. @sid @Erebus - you are free to post with your cats. Apologizes they're a little late to the party but hey, at least it's fashionable. ]

JAE NOTE: tallied to here
Shallowshiver | they/them | @JAE. @error | rolled a 14, attack will land but wont completely knock them over

Shallowshiver hadnt expected RiverClan to go down so...easily. It was pathetic, really. When did they get like this? Was it because of their lack of poison? If this situation wasnt so dire the warrior might have laughed at the thought, but now wasnt the time for that.

Ducking and weaving around writhing masses of fur and blood, they were caught offguard when a RiverClan warrior slammed into their side, nearly knocking them over. Just in time they planted their paws firmly into the sand, lowering their stance so they were more grounded. The impact was still painful regardless of the fact that they managed to avoid falling, and the teeth sinking into their back certainly didnt help either. They twisted around sharply, aiming on throwing him off with a sharp jerk.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 7th, 2022, 08:14 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan/ThunderClan Re: Firefly Cove

♠|Sprucecrow|He/They| @poppy. |♠

All of a sudden the thunderclanner was out from beneath his paws, and scratching his flank. He leaped back at the sudden sting he felt in his pelt. Taking a deep breath, he charged at the warrior. He decided his best course of action would be a half-turn belly rake. He pressed he front half towards the ground as he attempted to rake the cats belly. Then hopefully he’d be able to go backwards quick enough.

|Pigeonhop|He/Him| Open to any non-thc|
He raced towards the cove, still falling behind because of his limp. He’d make sure to hide it well when he entered the clearing. It was always best not to show your weaknesses in battle. Luckily he was moving fast enough he didn't have time to overthink or worry about the battle he'd be arriving at. He skidded to a stop when he arrived, stopping for a few seconds to think. But before he could he felt claws in his back as he was pounced on.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old May 7th, 2022, 08:28 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post

~ Sparrowflight ~

While her initial barrel roll had certainly been effective, the sudden impact of powerful paws against her torso was enough to knock Sparrowflight back a few mouselengths with a sharp gasp. That was certainly going to smart later... Well, at least they weren't stuck under this warrior's paws anymore.

Quickly pushing herself back up to her paws, she let not a moment pass before launching herself back towards her assailant with claws outstretched. Speed was her ally in this fight, so she began by fainting a dash to the right before veering left to attempt a clawed strike down the side of their body.
Shimmerbird scrambled to her paws as soon as she kicked Sparrowflight away, wincing slightly as the shells embedded in the ground nicked her paw pads. Fortifying the ground on where RiverClan would have to fight as well as ThunderClan clearly hadn't been the best idea.

By the time the Shield regained her balance she was just in time to see Sparroflight darting for her right side and turned her body to counter. Before she could react the ThunderClan warrior darted to the left and Shimmerbird let out a yowl of pain as claws scored along her sides. She immediately lashed out with her paws in a back kick in the hopes that Sparrowflight had kept going after striking her side.

Whether it connected or not, Shimmerbird heard Skystar's call and hesitated for only a moment before nodding. "I'm on it!" she called, darting away before Sparrowflight could realize what was happening and stop her. WindClan had to help them, they had been allies for a long time and wouldn't leave them to be beaten by ThunderClan!

@marshall

if i look back, i am lost
friendly & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old May 7th, 2022, 08:52 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

[ i am too lazy for dice rolls so i do what i want. I HAVE A PERMIT YKNOW. @x ghostie, @Atticus, @error ]

Darkness cast over Shallowshiver, savage teeth rending flesh. In pursuit, his shadow - Jaystride. While Shallowshiver worked on trying to get Wormbite off, he descended upon Wormbite's tail.

There wasn't much thought behind it. He reached to snap his jaws around it, intending to yank it back and dislodge the tom. Keeping it simple, in part because he didn't want to get in Shallowshiver's way like some scrub. (A reminder, of a time when their Clan-mates leapt blindly, colliding into each other while a murderer ravaged their camp.)

They'd do better than that.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 7th, 2022, 09:28 PM

My Mood: Amused

- roseheart | open to riverclan (preferably warriors)

Bumblepaw had burst into the clearing calling for reinforcements, at first he was shocked none of the messengers came but he shook it off. The young tom raced into firefly cove with a bunch of other reinforcements from the looks of it riverclan reinforcements had yet to show up. Thunderclan was now once again united on the decision to take back what was rightfully theirs and he hoped they didn't screw it up.

Last edited by flopsy; May 8th, 2022 at 08:34 PM.
Old May 7th, 2022, 09:46 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

open, mans is out for blood //

➵ [ sleethound | he/him ]

everyone was running towards the cove, flying through the forest as fast as they could. sleethound, however, simply stalked behind. nightfall was practically there, so he easily blended in with his dark pelt. green eyes searched for his prey as he arrived. long, sharp claws unsheathed and scraped against the ground, shoulders rolling. he'd killed not too long ago - his claws had torn flesh and his paws had been coated in blood. he'd thrown the unconscious cat in a pond, leaving her to drown. but predators never got tired of hunting, did they?

he stepped into the small clearing, observing the ongoing battles between his clanmates and riverclanners. he wondered if his clanmates would have a problem with him being here considering he was a .. prisoner. actually, maybe this would change their opinions on him. he was helping them, wasn't that so kind? it really showed that he cared for the clan.

sleethounds tail gave a short lash before he bunched up his muscles, lowering into a crouch. then, the large tom threw himself at the nearest riverclanner, claws out and aiming to dig into fur and flesh. his goal tonight was to kill.
__
@Slushie - rolled a 15 //

➵ [ peonyraven | they/he ]

oh damnit. the second peonyraven felt paws on the top of their head, they let out a gasp; jaw falling open. it was all too quick, head getting slammed onto the ground with a scary amount of strength from someone so much younger than him. they swore they could feel their brain bounce around in their skull, a sharp pain shooting through their head before everything went black.

[ peonyraven is passed out - closed for tc, open for an rc cat to notice and drag them away! ]
__
@GoldenDays //

➵ [ nettleice | she/it ]

noticing the apprentice attempt to kick her underbelly, she tensed her muscles, glowering at the young tom. the kicks didn't send it flying off, but managed to get it off of the thunderclanner. goodness, would nettleice really have to hurt someone who was practically a kit compared to her?

clicking her tongue in annoyance, she darted towards crowpaw. it'd quickly swerve to the side, spin on it's front paws so it's hind legs would be facing the apprentice. then, she'd kick out her hind legs in an attempt to both stun him and claw his side with her hind claws.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 7th, 2022, 09:50 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

The battle started…almost immediately, surprisingly. Things had been going mor chaotic than Bushpaw would’ve ever expected. He knew what battle were like, blood, attacking, pain, but he never saw it with his own eyes. It was almost horrifying. He couldn’t even really look at the cats as living people with lives, but eyes and a body going against another. He looked forward, to find what to do, and his eyes fell on a Riverclan warrior’s muzzle locked onto Cinderpaw’s mom, Shallowshiver, while Jaystride tugged on their tail.

It looked like a very sticky situation, so he did the only thing he could know to do. Running at the Riverclan warrior cat full speed with unsheathed claws, he leaped and latched to their back, flipping over the side and dragging off of them. Crap. He didn’t exactly know what damage he had done, he didn’t even pay attention if he stayed with claws unsheathed or not, but he was getting himself noticed by someone big.

( @x ghostie @Atticus @JAE. )

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]