Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Help for the sick! (Event)
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 11:42 AM
✩ Hunting with Darkice! ✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:35 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 11:22 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by vellichor
Today 11:14 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 11:13 AM

Old September 17th, 2023, 12:44 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Falconflight
Riverclan warrior

Falconflight quickly padded through the trees his orange gaze flitting around carelessly so this place was haunted huh? Well he wasn't scared after all he was the best, the most fearless cat in Riverclan!

After a while of walking he stopped as a scent caught his nose another Riverclan cat? Weird though he guessed there must be another cat who was brave too...well not as brave as him.

Stalking towards where the other cat was his eyes narrowed in interest as he saw it was a she-cat...a very pretty one indeed and she seemed young like him heh and how could he resist the chance to flirt with a good-looking molly.

Trotting towards her confidently the gray tabby greeted her "Why hello there." he purred smoothly a charming smile on his face as he tilted his head in fake curiosity "What's a pretty she-cat like you doing in a place like this?" he asked his voice as sweet as honey as he waited for a reaction.
Slatesky
(Female-She/Her)
(17 moons)

Slatesky looked up from her paws at the tom's voice. "I'm just taking a walk and thinking," she said slowly, ignoring his flirty tone for the moment. "Most cats choose to stay away from here, so it's usually pretty quiet." She looked at him curiously. "What are you doing here?"
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old September 17th, 2023, 01:07 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeurSturm View Post
Slatesky
(Female-She/Her)
(17 moons)

Slatesky looked up from her paws at the tom's voice. "I'm just taking a walk and thinking," she said slowly, ignoring his flirty tone for the moment. "Most cats choose to stay away from here, so it's usually pretty quiet." She looked at him curiously. "What are you doing here?"
Falconflight
Riverclan

Feeling a twinge of disappointment but still smiling charmingly he answered her question "Oh me? I'm just taking a walk and making sure there are no damsels in distress" he meowed confidently before taking a few more steps towards her.

Flicking his tail slightly he inspected her closer he was right she was very pretty well he thought most she-cats were pretty but he didn't realise it he just found fun in flirting "Anyways what's your name? I don't believe we've met before unfortunately" he purred his voice still smooth and sweet.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old September 17th, 2023, 08:03 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Falconflight
Riverclan

Feeling a twinge of disappointment but still smiling charmingly he answered her question "Oh me? I'm just taking a walk and making sure there are no damsels in distress" he meowed confidently before taking a few more steps towards her.

Flicking his tail slightly he inspected her closer he was right she was very pretty well he thought most she-cats were pretty but he didn't realise it he just found fun in flirting "Anyways what's your name? I don't believe we've met before unfortunately" he purred his voice still smooth and sweet.
Slatesky
(Female-She/Her)
(17 moons)

"I'm Slatesky. You?" As she said this, Slatesky silently judged the distance between her and the tom. He's getting pretty ridiculous, she thought. One step closer and he'll get a cuff behind the ears.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old October 2nd, 2023, 08:06 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Toby

a rather semi large cat with his left cheek torn away to reveal his teeth and gums. Disorders. CIPA (Congenital Insensitivity to Pain with Anhidrosis): Causes him to be numb to pain. Schizophrenia: Delusions, bizarre behavior, disorganized speech. Tourette Syndrome: Tics result in cracking of neck and joints.
8 moons old
Herbs to be collected by the end of this rp : beech leaves + borage leaves + feverfew
The brown cat pushed at the border his honey brown eyes skimming along the territory. The stench of the river cats made him want to barf however he held it back. If anything he came here to collect herbs for bug he felt bad enough about their argument but now that the younger Tom had a cough Toby had begun to worry. With gritted teeth he slunk his way over into the territory often stepping into wet puddles and mud. He paid no mind to it. If anything he had grown accustomed to this way of travel.

After a while he came to a more vegetated area of the River cats homeland. Parting his mouth he scented for any borage. Unfortunately he hadn’t found any out in the stretch of his home so…he came to steal from these cats. Turning slightly he caught sight of some beech leaves. Padding over he picked one gently folding it up so he could carry it easier. After a few more moments of searching he found some borage to his relief but what he really needed was feverfew. He had begun to suspect that bug paw had gotten a fever or at least a high temperature change.

His shoulder jerked and a loud crack could be heard. He grunted in annoyance. cur-curse my st-stupid t..TICS he said the last word rather harshly as his head twitched to the side.

@Pangoligon

herbs taught by his sister and through trial and error

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; October 2nd, 2023 at 08:40 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 08:34 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetpaw - they/them ~|
Active purrks - none
Sunsetpaw was going to hopefully collect some supplies or something for the clan. Of course, they didn't go here alone; knowing apprentices can't leave camo alome, they had a warrior with them. The older cat told them to split up for now and come back once they had some supplies with them. Welp, let's just hope they don't accidentally meet Hawkstar now! The apprentice nodded then headed off to collect some stuff.
They heard a faint noise, making them freeze in shock. It...well- can't be right? Then they started to relax a bit knowing it was actually a normal cat...but not a part of their clan so it was still not great. The scent of an outsider....if it was an outsider, Sunsetpaw would have to tell them to leave...which...can be quite scary incase a fight happens but just believe. With a sigh, they approached the area where they smelled the scent from. Their guess was right, it's an outsider. Alright, just tell them to leave and that's it! It shouldn't be too hard, right? What if the outsider attacks them? They can't fight and they hate fighting...maybe they'll think about it once it actually happens.

The apprentice slowly approached the other cat, trying to signal that they won't attack or something along those lines "Are you alright??" they asked, it was the first thing they would've asked anyone "also..you're on riverclan's territory..and i'm sorry but if you don't leave then things won't be great for you so you'll have to leave" we're they acting too nice to the intruder? Being nice was...the way they do things...not acting nice would've made them uncomfortable of themselves. Now it was best to just..keep it peaceful. The warrior that they were with had gone off, so they were by themselves for now; they knew he probably hadn't gone far though. The cat holding some herbs caught their attention for a bit. Was he trying to find herbs? They were both confused and quite concerned
╰─▸ ❝ @Zelly [Toby]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; October 2nd, 2023 at 08:35 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 08:53 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Toby

a rather semi large cat with his left cheek torn away to reveal his teeth and gums. Disorders. CIPA (Congenital Insensitivity to Pain with Anhidrosis): Causes him to be numb to pain. Schizophrenia: Delusions, bizarre behavior, disorganized speech. Tourette Syndrome: Tics result in cracking of neck and joints.
8 moons old
Herbs to be collected by the end of this rp : beech leaves + borage leaves + feverfew
Tobys ears twitched to acknowledge the other cat who had joined them. They smelled of clan so he had his guard up. Turning his face slightly to the side to face them. Toby honestly didn’t want them to be started by the other side of his face …and by any means necessary. I-I’m fine thanks. he mewed cooly at the request that he leave. I st-still need feverfew or m-my friend w-will get worse. he paused for a long while his eyes studying the bright orange well more golden cat before him. Y-you must be a apprentice. he called out flatly.

T-tell you what. I’ll trade you. I-if you can h-help me find feverfew I-I’ll leave and I-I’ll drop off some ch-chamomile and huh-honey. why was he doing this for a cat he had recently just met and saved from the flood. Who knows. Maybe he had accidentally gotten attached to somebody again. Lyra I don’t understand what am I supposed to do? I’m scared. I don’t understand anything anymore. Is father still after me? Probably is. I bet he’ll kill me when he finds me.

His shoulder cracked again as he eyed the younger cat. I-I’m Toby a-and your are?
@Pangoligon

Last edited by Kass; October 3rd, 2023 at 08:51 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 06:46 AM
Stares (•-•)

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
Active purrks - none
Feverfew..? That name sounds quite familiar though Sunsetpaw wasn't sure what it did and what it looked like. The apprentice felt bad for the outsider's friend, despite not knowing who it was. They knew the slightly older cat was telling the truth, however. "Yeah, i am" they replied to the outsider's question. They were seven moons old. To other cats that knows how the rank up from a kit to an apprentice works in the clans might assume Sunsetpaw had just begame training last moon though...well...the truth is that they were apprenticed at three moons old. But they were fine.

Then the outsider brought up a little trade. Feverfew? Sunsetpaw wasn't sure what it looked like but either way they still like helping. The next herbs he said was..chamomile and..honey? Well- they know what honey is, those things that bees make but they didn't really know about chamomile. Well, the clan could use that, and they were generally a cat that loved helping others; so they nodded to the offer "alright, i'll help you find feverfew, just tell me what it looks like" they said. It wasn't usual that you see an outsider with herbal knowledge or..at least in Sunsetpaw's experience. They weren't sure how easy it would've been getting information about herbs and such.

It was a bit concerning about the shoulder cracks and such, but, the outsider acted fine so Sunsetpaw could only guess it was just something normal for him. He seems like a nice cat, at least from what Sunsetpaw had seen so far. Good! Sometimes outsiders can be a little mean from the stories that Sunsetpaw heard (which they kinda hope were just myths or a small portion of the non-clanners population). So anyway, this cat's name is Toby. Not a common name, not a name they had heard of before either. It sounded interesting though! "That's an interesting name! And my name is Sunsetpaw!" they responded, smilling.
╰─▸ ❝ @Zelly [Toby]

ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; October 3rd, 2023 at 06:48 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 09:11 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud

Darksong decided to take a bit of a nap there after having a long and exhausting hunting training with Mistypaw.
They had caught 3 moles and 3 Rats for the new camp and now she knew that she defitly deserves a break before she has to go back out for a patrol that Gingerfrost was hosting before we all went back to our dens.
When I saw Mistypaw walking over probbaly begging to go have fun with her siblings @galaxy__
Old October 3rd, 2023, 09:23 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Toby

a rather semi large cat with his right cheek torn away to reveal his teeth and gums. Disorders. CIPA (Congenital Insensitivity to Pain with Anhidrosis): Causes him to be numb to pain. Schizophrenia: Delusions, bizarre behavior, disorganized speech. Tourette Syndrome: Tics result in cracking of neck and joints.
8 moons old
Toby hesitated before signing in relief. T-the he-herb is literally j-just a daisy. he spoke teasingly. A hint of amusement sparked in his eyes as he stood up with the beech leaf clamped gently in his mouth. T-they grow by w-water sunny. he murmured around his bundle of oddities. He was slow and deliberately hiding his mouth. Well heck. Toby paused for a moment his brown eyes unsure of how to do this until finally he gave up. Turning his face fully in the direction of the other cat exposing his mouths gash. It’s n-not as b-bad as it l-looks. he quickly reassured before the other cat could say something. Now he just felt stupid.

With a grunt he padded up to sunsetpaw, fur barely brushing against his has he made his way down through the area. It would be easier to do this in your t-territory. his expression rather glum as he stuttered on the last word. His head ticked to the side as he waited for his newfound companion. Tell me do you know what chamomile is? he wanted to test this cat’s knowledge of herbs and maybe even possibly trade his assistance for lessons on what little herbal knowledge he had.
@Haunting Pangolin

Old October 4th, 2023, 03:44 AM
Stares (•-•)

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
Active purrks - Herbal knowledge T1
Soo...it looks like a daisy? And grows by water? It would be a bit hard finding some here now, wouldn't it? Heh...hopefully not that hard but uh. The sudden nickname was quite shocking but it was funny; 'sunny', not a name Sunsetpaw has heard yet...but then again..Sunsetpaw doesn't really get a lot of nicknames, if any at all. The apprentice was yet again shocked but this time at the fact that it seems like part of Toby's mouth was ripped off...quite creepy, but it didn't really matter as long as he's nice and doesn't try to do anyhing bad; and he said that it's not as bad as it looked. "Alright" they said. How long had the scar been there? What happened to him? Did he get attacked? Ran into an incident?

Their head turned in the direction Toby's walking in as the outsider walked passed them; saying it'll be easier in the territory. They can't for...a couple of reasons "uhm...well..i'm an apprentice so...i can't go in the territory without a warrior..." they said "the reason why i can go here is because there was a warrior with me a few moments ago, though we decided to split up" they said "there's also probably more cats in the territory than in this place" most of the clan was tired, but still, there was still a higher chance of being caught in the territory than here in the Sleepy thicket, especially about the creepy legend surrounding this place.

"And uh..i don't really know what a chamomile does" it was quite embarrasing, but no cat could possibly know every herb that ever existed...especially for an apprentice like them "i do know about some other herbs, like the Blessed thistle or the willow leaves" that thisle is probably the most useful herb they know of so far, lot of things it can do
╰─▸ ❝ @Zelly [Toby]

ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; October 4th, 2023 at 03:45 AM.