Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
foxstep
He'd thought, maybe that was that. Evidently not, according to the yowling voice of his sister, practically wailing his ear right off. He squeaked inaudibly and shrank even further into himself, shooting his sister a horrified glance. What was she doing?! Stars. "Stop it!" he hissed at her distressedly.

He wanted to bury himself under his shaky paws and stay there. Forever. It was only the mortification that kept him petrified, staring at his relative with sheer horror. What the hell was she doing?!?!? This cannot be happening. "Take it back!" he spat again as his ears began to burn with shame and embarrassment.

Well, there goes any modicum of self-respect he had.
[ @the.lemon.witch @/dino. ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Everything was getting overwhelming for him, and Wolfpaw scrunched down as he watched the meeting continue to unfold - literally. Cats were still yelling out, someone attacked someone else, the poison.. (is that why they couldnt fix him?)

The thought was intrusive, nagging. He let out a short lil wheeze as things escalated with Flameflicker, but it wasn't like Wolfpaw could do much in his current condition. Instead, with most of the other chaos settling - his eyes fell on Berryfrost.

The only cat to still be screaming without violence included, but her cold words were deprived of any sense of respect, even for herself. "Why don't.." he raised his voice, just enough to make it heard. "You shut up like you've already been told. The only vile thing here is your actions - ain't Bumba's fault your ma' put more moss in your brains than sense."

[ @the.lemon.witch ]

BerryFrost
She/He/They/It - Genderfluid - Abrosexual - 41 Moons - A large, fluffy russet tabby she-cat with white paws and one green and one blue eye. She has multiple little scars on her left wrist/paw - A bit smaller than maine coon - Completely blind

BerryFrost glanced over where she thought AlderFoxStep was. She thought was doing the right thing, guess not. But, hey, no suprise there! She'd never been able to do the write thing! Even from birth, born emotionless! Then the monster accident, ruining her relationship with her brother, not being able to save Maple, and going blind! Hey, just another thing to add to the list. "I'm sorry..." She said, hopefully looking at whoever the hell was talking to her. "I was rude and impulsive and my actions were uncalled for..." She added and then, hopefully, turned her gaze to BumbleStar. "I apologize. I will accept any punishment deamed fit!" She said to her leader and then turned to, hopefully, FoxStep. "I'm sorry...I embarrassed you, didn't I?" She said, ears flattening and eyes on the ground because that's what she was. An embarrassment.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old October 4th, 2023, 09:14 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
Head Hornet || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier III : INACTIVE

The calico poked his head out of the den. Ah yes. The usual. Chaos and yelling, things he was used to. What they were yelling about, he didn't know. For all he cared the Leadership was getting challenged...again...and the Clan was on the brink of yet another usurp.

Is what he thought anyways, but than he saw the rather angry tabby scoot down the Stormcrest and smack a warrior around.

He missed quite a bit didn't he?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 4th, 2023, 10:35 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw]
Her Inner Voice

"Reassigned. . ." the small apprentice's voice was barely audible between the group of cats arguing and her mind starting to buzz. Alderstep was her mentor though. . . that can't change now. . .

Devastation ripped through her heart, it felt like she'd just been torn in half from the inside. The break moved and shattered the apprentice's green gaze as they could no longer meet the figure of Bumblestar. They burned blankly into the ground in front of her, tears dripping slowly.

They ALWAYS leave. Always. Always.

It was so familiar. . . so comforting? Treepaw didn't fight it, didn't shake her head like normal, didn't do anything but sit rigid.

I'M HERE.
I'm friend.

Her claws subconsciously sank into the dirt as the tears continued to well and fall. The commotion around her didn't even seem to be happening at this moment.

@val [alder mention]
[open to anyone]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; October 4th, 2023 at 10:35 PM.
Old October 5th, 2023, 12:13 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Lotuspaw

Nodding eagerly at Aster's question, she grinned slightly, tail wagging a bit as she plopped down, offering Aster a friendly grin and patted the ground beside her, inviting her fellow Siamese to sit with her. She opened her mouth to elaborate further on what being apprentice's in law meant, but she was cut off by Bumblestar's announcement and even her own name. Flushing slightly, she lowered her head. She didn't want Mr Alderstep to apologize to her! That would be embarrassing.

(The flashes of blood and gut wrenching screams of pain and terror brought back the memories of her own fear, and she suddenly felt significantly less bad for him- her sister's mangled tail and Mudhound's ravaged side was enough to make her feel nauseous just thinking about it)

Looking over at Asterpaw as he spoke she fidgeted slightly before nodding, tipping her head to the cobwebs on her back. "Y-yeah, my sister and mentor were going so I asked and he said I could come, so then I did." A very brief explanation, she wasn't going into details of the horrible memories, but.... well, it was just awful. "It was pretty scary." Her wording didn't match the slightly haunted look in her eyes nor did it match her shaky tone, but she partnered it with a shrug, because she didn't want to seem dramatic.

"Very angry foxes." She mumbled softly. "I got to kill one, though, so that was um... pretty cool." Technically Muddy and Leafpaw held it down and she just got the lucky final bite in, but it still counted!! She was Lotus the Fox Slayer and no one could change that!

[ @FrostyGalaxy ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 5th, 2023, 08:43 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

There was a lot of anger in their leaders voice and Sparkleap was kinda on edge because he'd never heard Bumblestar like this before. But she had a right to be this mad. A lot of bad was going on. They were shaken by the loss of the creek as is and now hearing of poison and trouble with Riverclan made him more uneasy, so they couldn't imagine how his clan leader felt in this moment.

Brambleberry was nervous at the news of all this bad. Poison in the pond was no good. Trouble with Riverclan meant more battle soon and he didn't like that. He had a mate and kit to protect and fighting put them all at risk
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old October 5th, 2023, 10:23 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

*-Asterpaw-*
24/100
he/him || 8moons || no purrks
Lanky, flame point siamese with heterochromatic eyes

He wouldn't pretend to understand. Clearly the attention was uncomfortable and, if the patrol was bad enough the deputy got demoted, then Aster didn't think he'd be able to begin to imagine the horror of it unless he was actually there. Shortly following that, a fight breaks out only to be broken up by Bumblestar and one of the cats exiled. Maybe that's for the best? Aster doesn't know. He barely knows enough about living in the clans to understand the severity of everything. Maybe Eveningdance is right... maybe he is still nothing more than an outsider, parading around like he belongs in a place where he doesn't.

"Oh," is all he says in response to Lotuspaw, taking the seat she offered him. He doesn't want to pry any more than he already had.

[ lotuspaw - @poppy. ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old October 5th, 2023, 06:15 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

And… Even more chaos! Not only had they lost a portion of their territory, had two–no, that was three now, right? Three clanmates had died, dozens were injured, and now an exile. Her nose scrunched up in slight distaste–what was even going on anymore?

Her gaze drifted across Wolfpaw–one of her most unfortunate patients as of late–seemingly having a, er, discussion with Berryfrost and… AldieFoxstep. With a frown, she dismissed the situation with a flick of her tail. It seemed that Wolfpaw had it under control, no matter how mean his body language made his words seem–she hadn’t been able to actually understand what he had said in actuality, though. She could only assume.

Returning her attention to Bumblestar–and then to Mapleface and the group that had formed around her, she sighed yet again. Long night, even longer meeting. At least, that’s what it felt like at this point.

[ Open? She’s jus watchin’ ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old October 6th, 2023, 08:34 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

FLAMEFLICKER

Flameflicker reeled from the terrifying blow. His vision blurred and his stomach churned. He felt his bile come up, but he pushed it down. "Fine," he snarled, baring his fangs, "This stupid clan full of idiots was useless to me anyway." He spat in the direction of Bumbestar, picking up Morningsight's body delicately.
He trudged out, scratching on the trees along the way. He dragged himself far away from Thunderclan's territory, collapsing by the exhausting effort once he reached the outskirts.

What was he to do? Was he really gonna become a loner? He swallowed, then- wait. No. He didn't swallow. He couldn't. His throat was too dry. How long had he been traveling here, lugging his dead mate's body? He had no clue. He smelled mouse, but ignored it. No. Bumblestar was not going to have this win. He would bring revenge upon her, shattering her clan. He grinned at the thought. Maybe, by inflicting all the pain that had crashed down upon him on others, maybe, finally, he would be free of it.

The flashbacks came crashing down again. His mother and father, slaughtered by foxes. His brother, bleeding out. His mate, taking her last breath. His leader, crashing her forepaw on his skull, kicking him out of the clan. He flopped down, struggling to breath through the pain.
All this trauma he had suffered. Why? Why was Starclan so cruel? He didn't have an answer, nor did he care for one. Sniffling, he dug a hole, burying Morningsight, and covered it. He covered it well. No matter how badly the clan thought of him, he would not let them think bad of Morningsight- or damage her dead body, in any way. He picked up some dead moss from a nearby tree and shoved it together, collapsing on it. He was so tired. He closed his eyes, sleeping soundly until the next day.

@dino. - Bumblestar mention
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; October 6th, 2023 at 08:35 PM.
Old October 7th, 2023, 09:33 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

She watched Flameflicker leave with the body, not really caring to stop him, because that really just knocked out two birds with one stone, and if Bumblestar preferred anything these days, it was efficiency. Once he was out of her view, she muttered to Ghostwhisperer, "Go see Drizzlecloud for that when you get the chance," before she turned her attention on another target. "Eveningdance." Tone flat, but eyes cold, if a little distant. "Follow Flameflicker. Make sure he leaves."

She turned away from him and reclaimed her position on the top of the Stormcrest. "If you're all quite finished. I've got a few other things to run through. Reassignments are first, so listen up. Not saying names twice.

“Lambpaw [ @eris ], your new mentor is Heronsnarl [ @ladiebugg ].

“Treepaw [ @SuspiciousMindz ], your new mentor is Larchflame [ @Apollo. ].

“Fireflypaw [ @poppy. ], your new mentor is Lioncrest [ @Jayvines ].

“Frogpaw [ @Sakura. ]…”
Eh, the she-cat had already left. Whatever. “Fallowreed [ @ladiebugg ], take Frogpaw.

“Wildpaw [ @Catherine ], you’re with Toadsnap [ @MoominValley ].

“Lightningpaw [ @els ], with Roseraven [ @Shade. ].

“Coyotepaw [ @Zelly ], Feathernose [ @GhostlyStarfinder ]."

She didn't really care if these cats were here or not. They'd figure it out at some point or another.

"Movin' on, to some actual good news. We might be dealing with some crap right now, but that doesn't mean it's all bad. Got some apprentices ready for their ceremonies today." Assuming the bodies were gone - or, at the very least, would be momentarily, lest she'd have somebody's head - she craned her neck toward the nursery. "Fawnkit, Deerkit, Dogkit, Sheepkit!" she called. "Come out here!"

Last edited by dino.; October 7th, 2023 at 11:14 PM.
Old October 7th, 2023, 09:37 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

apprentice ceremony’s now. that seemed more chill. sparkleap tried to focus on the young cats becoming apprentices band so did brambleberry
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~