Today 11:06 PM
☆ [The Dark Market] ☆...
Last post by Spider.
Today 11:04 PM

Old January 18th, 2021, 01:45 AM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Oakkit had a flashback, to the oak squirell to the badger and his dead parents to his best friend and the river that he had lost her in. He stumbled back shaking his head badger, oak Squirell, dovekit, river, gone, all gone thoughts filled his head and made it hurt. . .

@Angelique
Old January 18th, 2021, 01:46 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @feather lily ]

Whisperkit opened one eye to peek up at Pinefur. His heart seemed to skip a beat, as if it thought this queen might attempt to lean down and bite him, too - but that didn’t seem to be the case. She wasn’t being threatening, didn’t have that same odd vibe that monster had given off. Maybe she was just being nice.

He sat up again and shrugged, turning the scarred part of his face away from her as best he could, trying to act cool. But she was actually talking to him, and not being weird about it! “I guess so,” he mumbled in response, though whether it was an answer to ‘are you alone’ or ‘would you like to play’ was unclear. ”What kind of game?”
Old January 18th, 2021, 01:48 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

Badgerkit looked at him. This cat was getting on his nerves. "Are you stupid? You never stop in the middle of a fight. You'll never be a warrior. Never!", he growled. The kits fur began to bristle showing that he was purely angry. His eyes turned to angry slits.

[ @jayfeather21; ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old January 18th, 2021, 01:50 AM
Are You Kitten me?!

"never-" oakkit sat down "why did she have to leave? Why did they all have to leave?"
@Angelique
Old January 18th, 2021, 01:53 AM

Badgerkit's eyes turned back to normal. He let his insanity get to him. The tom looked at him. He wanted to bite his tongue for what was about to come out of him. "Are you okay?", he asked. His voice didn't go gentle though. No that would never happen.

[ @jayfeather21; ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old January 18th, 2021, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @feather lily ]

Whisperkit opened one eye to peek up at Pinefur. His heart seemed to skip a beat, as if it thought this queen might attempt to lean down and bite him, too - but that didn’t seem to be the case. She wasn’t being threatening, didn’t have that same odd vibe that monster had given off. Maybe she was just being nice.

He sat up again and shrugged, turning the scarred part of his face away from her as best he could, trying to act cool. But she was actually talking to him, and not being weird about it! “I guess so,” he mumbled in response, though whether it was an answer to ‘are you alone’ or ‘would you like to play’ was unclear. ”What kind of game?”
Pinefur felt kind of bad for the kit it looked like he had gone through a lot and she know how ruthless some shadowclan cats could be though most of them where good and loyal. We can play moss ball or... something else if you think of something better. She said, her kits never played any other games than moss ball or... or a game of them finding hawk, I hope he’s safe she thought
Old January 18th, 2021, 01:59 AM
Are You Kitten me?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Badgerkit's eyes turned back to normal. He let his insanity get to him. The tom looked at him. He wanted to bite his tongue for what was about to come out of him. "Are you okay?", he asked. His voice didn't go gentle though. No that would never happen.

[ @jayfeather21; ]
"I'm- don't know, I tried to open up but that just led to more pain. . ." oakkit looked in the distance at nothing
@Angelique
Old January 18th, 2021, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayfeather21 View Post
"I'm- don't know, I tried to open up but that just led to more pain. . ." oakkit looked in the distance at nothing
@Angelique
Badgerkit felt a little bad for what he did to this kit. "It's okay. Sorry for everything. I have different times. My insanity isn't there. I guess its from neglect.", he meowed. He had abandonment issues due to his mom dissing him because of his anger. Maybe the kit was right. Nobody would want to be his mentor.

Old January 18th, 2021, 02:02 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @feather lily ]

“Moss ball?” Whisperkit turned to face her fully, his brows pinched together in confusion. Sure, he’d heard of the game - pretty much everyone had - but he hadn’t exactly played it. It wasn’t like anyone wanted to play with him, anyway.

“Er, I’m sorry, I don’t... I don’t know how to play that.” He blinked up at her and shifted his weight from paw to paw. “I don’t really get the chance to play often.”
Old January 18th, 2021, 02:05 AM
Are You Kitten me?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

Badgerkit felt a little bad for what he did to this kit. "It's okay. Sorry for everything. I have different times. My insanity isn't there. I guess its from neglect.", he meowed. He had abandonment issues due to his mom dissing him because of his anger. Maybe the kit was right. Nobody would want to be his mentor.
"those where some cool moves," oakkit said trying to lighten the mood
@Angelique