Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:05 AM
The secret domain of...
Last post by Luna16
Today 08:49 AM
Aphrodite spoilt it -...
by Daragca
Last post by Aroogi
Today 08:46 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 08:41 AM
☆ LF: mallowflash art ☆
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:23 AM

Old October 4th, 2023, 07:07 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
foxstep
Okay. That was okay. She could adjust. Things can be alright for her. Alderstep minutely nodded, not that Berryfrost would notice his expression. His face dropped into a frown at the reminder that, no, she could not see anymore. He hoped somebody would help her figure out how to hunt. She'd still want to do that, right? The sharp recollection of Blazepaw and his...exile? merciful leave? burned into Alderstep's memory. He didn't want Berryfrost to leave the clan again, not of her own volition. It'd be the final straw. Of what, he didn't know. He just knew he...well.

Anyways, the weird feeling of somebody glaring at him, probably trying to set him on fire with their gaze alone, made his spine tingle. He flicked an ear and tuned back into the meeting, curious to see what he'd "missed out" on. Oh. Heh. That.

New name. Okay. Foxstep breathed in a small breath, then let it out slowly. Good. It's not like Ma named him 'alder' to turn out like this, that was certain. Felt better this way. Lost the apprentices, also good. He'd probably miss them (of course you damn idiot) and have no idea what to do with his free time, but anything was manageable if he managed to screw up something as simple as beating the crap out of foxes.

Unfortunately, never showing his shameful face to Bumblestar personally was no longer a viable future plan of his. He'd have to go and apologize, which he'd been wondering if he should do it. On one paw, yes because how the hell had he betrayed them? On the other, no because maybe they didn't want to see him. Well, he supposed there was a difference between apologizing and asking for forgiveness, and he'd rather die than do the latter.

Foxstep puddled into an even messier loaf and pressed against the cold, hard ground, relieved. So that was done with. Now he could stop wondering when it'd happen.

BerryFrost
She/He/They/It - Genderfluid - Abrosexual - 41 Moons - A large, fluffy russet tabby she-cat with white paws and one green and one blue eye. She has multiple little scars on her left wrist/paw - A bit smaller than maine coon - Completely blind

BerryFrost's blind eyes widened, suddenly feeling enraged. To hell with BumbleStar. She didn't care that Alder had made the stupidest mistake, well maybe she did a bit, but she would not ever tolerate or sit idly by while her brother was so disrespected.

"BumbleStar!" The blind she-cat called out challengingly. The tabby's red and white tail flicking after standing up in a defensive stance. "To hell with you! I will not tolerate this level of disrespect towards my brother! I don't give damn that you are my leader! I know AlderStep made a extremely stupid mistake that even a kit could avoid but changing his name is absolutely vile and I will never call him 'FoxStep'! I will call him the name our mother gave him and you will and cannot stop me!" She yelled at her leader, extremely enraged.

[ @dino. - BumbleStar]

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old October 4th, 2023, 07:23 PM
❝ meow! ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

foxstep
He'd thought, maybe that was that. Evidently not, according to the yowling voice of his sister, practically wailing his ear right off. He squeaked inaudibly and shrank even further into himself, shooting his sister a horrified glance. What was she doing?! Stars. "Stop it!" he hissed at her distressedly.

He wanted to bury himself under his shaky paws and stay there. Forever. It was only the mortification that kept him petrified, staring at his relative with sheer horror. What the hell was she doing?!?!? This cannot be happening. "Take it back!" he spat again as his ears began to burn with shame and embarrassment.

Well, there goes any modicum of self-respect he had.
[ @the.lemon.witch @/dino. ]
Old October 4th, 2023, 07:29 PM
it'll just take time.....

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Watch me now as I tear your sky down
You've got me feeling like god, yea || You've got me feeling like, feeling like I'm in godmode

GHOSTWHISPERER
A medium sized pale-white, extremely fluffy cat with heavy scarring, pale eyes (left: clouded over & blind)
Ghost/Void/Ghostself/Voidself || Thunderclan Warrior

[ Mention(s): @spooky sleek. @dino. ]
⚠︎ A cat was screaming at ghost and for what, the warrior turns around to see a cat launching himself in voids direction, claws clearly ready to swipe off something of the white cat’s. Ears perked up in alarm as the warrior was slammed into and flung backwards, the dead cats scruff now unsecure and left ghost’s mouth as they both hit the ground. Ghosts. Ghosts. Ghosts. The warrior has the wind knocked out of void. The tom did end up removed himself or at least that’s what Ghost hoped, what the cat did now was truly up to him. Standing up once more, now able to see the cat with voids working eye, a cat that ghost surly would never remember. A whisper escaping the cats mouth as void grabbed the scruff once more. “Ghosts…” The warriors right side now hurt, clanmates these days, stars above.

✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement ] ✰

secrets you bury deep within the sand
like truth trapped in the night
the fears behind your eyes

✰ [ pronouns page ] ✰

Last edited by stag; October 4th, 2023 at 07:29 PM.
Old October 4th, 2023, 07:43 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire View Post
Watch me now as I tear your sky down
You've got me feeling like god, yea || You've got me feeling like, feeling like I'm in godmode

GHOSTWHISPERER
A medium sized pale-white, extremely fluffy cat with heavy scarring, pale eyes (left: clouded over & blind)
Ghost/Void/Ghostself/Voidself || Thunderclan Warrior

[ Mention(s): @spooky sleek. @dino. ]
⚠︎ A cat was screaming at ghost and for what, the warrior turns around to see a cat launching himself in voids direction, claws clearly ready to swipe off something of the white cat’s. Ears perked up in alarm as the warrior was slammed into and flung backwards, the dead cats scruff now unsecure and left ghost’s mouth as they both hit the ground. Ghosts. Ghosts. Ghosts. The warrior has the wind knocked out of void. The tom did end up removed himself or at least that’s what Ghost hoped, what the cat did now was truly up to him. Standing up once more, now able to see the cat with voids working eye, a cat that ghost surly would never remember. A whisper escaping the cats mouth as void grabbed the scruff once more. “Ghosts…” The warriors right side now hurt, clanmates these days, stars above.
Flameflicker closed his eyes, enjoying the warth seeping out of her fur. He knew that soon it would be gone, replaced by a cold emptiness. Suddenly he felt it yanked from his as his face his the dirt. He shot up, spitting fury. The cat had taken the body again! "HEY! DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT I SAID? DO YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR MEMORY REFESHED?" His fur shot out as he bared his teeth. He didn't want to fight someone in his own clan, that wouldn't do any good, just get him in trouble with the already furious Bumblestar ( @dino. ). His claws slid out and he braced himself. He leaped.

He roared in upcry, claws extended, attempting to land on the cat's face. Hopefully, his blow would be enough for him to drop Morningsight's body. Then, Flameflicker would position himself in a protective stance, ready to fight if void put up any more of a fight.

(dino.-mentioned u if u wanna punish)
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 4th, 2023, 07:57 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Everything was getting overwhelming for him, and Wolfpaw scrunched down as he watched the meeting continue to unfold - literally. Cats were still yelling out, someone attacked someone else, the poison.. (is that why they couldnt fix him?)

The thought was intrusive, nagging. He let out a short lil wheeze as things escalated with Flameflicker, but it wasn't like Wolfpaw could do much in his current condition. Instead, with most of the other chaos settling - his eyes fell on Berryfrost.

The only cat to still be screaming without violence included, but her cold words were deprived of any sense of respect, even for herself. "Why don't.." he raised his voice, just enough to make it heard. "You shut up like you've already been told. The only vile thing here is your actions - ain't Bumba's fault your ma' put more moss in your brains than sense."

[ @the.lemon.witch ]

Last edited by BEAR.; October 4th, 2023 at 08:02 PM.
Old October 4th, 2023, 08:00 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Stars damn it all, Bumblestar was at least eighty-percent sure every cat here had gotten a taste of the poison but instead of sending them to bed-rest in the medicine den it was driving them straight up the wall. Berryfrost's complete lack of awareness for the world around her was one thing (and Wolfpaw was already handling the idiot anyway), whatever this was was entirely another.

Her eyes snapped over to Flameflicker as the tom launched himself at Ghostwhisperer, and she leaped down from the Stormcrest, ducked between the pair of warriors, and slammed a forepaw into the side of Flameflicker's head hard enough to send him sprawling sideways.

"Out," she spat. "I don't care if you're grieving or whatever it might be, you think it's fine to lay your claws on your Clanmates? Get out. If I see your face around ThunderClan territory again, you're done for."

[staff powerplay permission given; flameflicker has been exiled @spooky sleek. @vampire ]
Old October 4th, 2023, 08:07 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Mapleface
She/Her | The Red Queen

Mapleface felt so drained. Her limbs trembled where she stood with Crackles slung over her back, the flow of tears running down her cheeks refusing to stop. But for the most part, Mapleface remained silent, because sure, she was ready to take all the risks in the world, but if she spoke out again, Bumblestar would likely take back her words about letting Mapleface bury Cracklekit.

Her fur bristled with rage when Bumblestar addressed Singesmoke so callously, all but telling burn to leave the Clan -- and no, Mapleface would not stand for it if Singesmoke was kicked out. She wasn't going to let someone get kicked out on her behalf, especially when burn was speaking out because of how upset she was.

Exhaling slowly to keep her temper under control, Mapleface shifted her weight to the side, aiming to brush her shoulder against Singesmoke's in silent.. comfort? "I'm sorry." She whispered faintly, unsure of who she was apologizing for. For herself? For Bumblestar? A bitter swell of sadness overtook her mind. No one had said they were sorry for Cracklekit's death. No one was grieving for her little brother, her beloved Crackles. Gazing around at the Clan, Mapleface could make out plenty of cats who either outright were unaffected, or were trying to stifle laughter.

Just like that, the tears were welling again. ThunderClan was barely a skeleton of a Clan. Jaw clenched to keep her lip from wobbling pathetically, Mapleface turned briefly to the only nice voice she'd heard from someone who was just a Clanmate so far. "Thank you." She whispered, voice hoarse, to Brownface, before turning back to Singesmoke -- and Redkit and Eveningdance.

Her family.

Mapleface just hoped Rosekit was sitting safely in the Nursery; she'd have to check on her other kit later. "Redkit..." She hesitated, bending to attempt giving the kitten a lick on the top of her head. "I can't take you so far away from camp, darling. I... I promise, when you and Rosekit are apprentices I'll take you to visit... Crackles. Okay? But for now I need you to stay here, with... I'll find someone to take care of you. Can you do that for me love?"

[ @vampire - Singesmoke / @Hawk_Boi - Brownface Mention / @poppy. - Redkit / @spookywynds - Eveningdance ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old October 4th, 2023, 08:22 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

eveningdance // he/him // 44 moons
purrks: -

---

The meeting was continuing to spiral out of control. Cats were attacking one another now? And even worse, they were getting exiled for such a petty action? The tabby was glad that he calmed himself when he did. Though his heart screamed at him to launch himself at the Thunderclan leader and any others that had nasty words to say his brain knew it was nothing more than a brief passage of rage. So he stays silent, staring expectantly at Mapleface as she approached.

All he can offer is a nod to her when their gazes meet and then both of their attention is directed to the small kit nearby. Mapleface speaks so softly, as if she wasn't carrying a corpse atop her back. And though he would love to take the burden from her shoulders he knew that she wouldn't let him. This would be her responsibility to the end. Soft gaze falling upon Redkit, he leans down to speak to her, his statue making his quiet voice hard to hear from so high above.

"Little one, I have five kits in the nursery that I am sure would love to finally meet you." Mismatched hues travel to settle upon the Red Queen once more as he continues. "Their mother should be with them there. Does that sound alright?"

mapleface | @Orchid // redkit | @poppy.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old October 4th, 2023, 08:29 PM
:) !!

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Dark

Hivesnarl
he/him | TC Warrior | AFAB

torbie with bright green eyes
Hivesnarl padded into camp, already annoyed with how the prey was running. Well, not running, that is. Half the day spent scouring the territory, all his lucky spots, and he had empty paws to show for it. He was hit with a wall of chaos as he emerged from the entrance. Warriors and apprentices alike yowling at one another, bodies on the ground, stars, even a fight breaking out over one of the bodies? What in the hell had he missed?

Must be a meeting, and we all know how well those always go, and how much Bumbles loves em. Curse the stars, this clan is falling apart. Hivesnarl seemed to have walked in at just the right time to see Bumbles inevitably lose her cool and slap the idiot over the head like he deserved. Honestly, what did the fool think would happen, turning his claws on a clanmate? He's lucky he hadn't shared Crackle's fate.

Hivesnarl stepped to the side, giving... what was his name? Sparkflicker? Thornflicker? ...Somethingflicker. He stepped aside, giving Somethingflicker a clear shot at the exit to the camp, leveling a vitriolic glare at him, tail lashing.
Old October 4th, 2023, 08:35 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours

Brownface blinked and gave Mapleface a small nod, sitting himself a few paw lengths away. “It’s the least I can do.” He murmured.