Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Help for the sick! (Event)
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 11:06 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa
Today 11:03 AM
Wolfpaw interaction finder...
by Beaan
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 10:42 AM
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by Beaan
Today 10:36 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 10:35 AM

Old July 22nd, 2023, 10:35 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post

Violetfreckle
Dear StarClan, this was embarrassing. Violetfreckle refused to look up from the ground, trying desperately to stop her stupid tears. "Starsdamnit, you better not speak of this. EVER. To ANY cat." Despite her hot, angry tone, a wave of relief and gratitude washed over the now-ThunderClanner.

She hadn't even noticed her rival stepping closer until she finally looked up and was startled. Instinctively, she reached out to whack Bumblebreak, though her claws were sheathed. Violetfreckle had little time to wonder why she did this before jolting back to reality. "Ahem," She cleared her throat, finally feeling a bit of control over her raging emotions. "How in the hell did you become leader, huh?" Violetfreckle asked, quickly trying to switch topics. "Nevermind, you can tell me on the way to your camp. Well, wait. Our camp. Oh."

The weight of her decision finally hit Violetfreckle. She had finally gotten away from the Clan that abandoned her, and... Violetfreckle was free.
"Oh, I make no promises about that." Her snark was back in less than a second as she shot Violetfreckle a small grin, attempting to alleviate some of the awkwardness. Bumblestar didn't have any real intention of telling anyone about what had happened, she just wanted things to feel fine again, because this was the literal opposite.

Yeah, there it was. The flash of claws. Perfect.

"To answer your question? Because I'm just that awesome. C'mon, I'll lead you to camp. It's not that far."

[ violetfreckle has been accepted into thunderclan, you can go ahead and submit her uwu ]
Old July 22nd, 2023, 10:35 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FawnHoof View Post
Name:Fawn
Rank Request: Apprentice
New Name: Fawnpaw
Reason for Joining: She has heard about the clans, and how Thunderclan is the best (In her opinion) She's fast, she thinks that'll be good for hunting.
Mention Me: @dino.
you can go ahead and post a starter for me!
Old July 22nd, 2023, 10:43 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Fawn jumped across the Thunderclan border, her eyes pressed closed together with fear, thinking a cat would attack her. When no one did, she followed the scent trails of other cats, wanting to find their camp. She continued walking, hoping to find a patrol or another cat to introduce her to the clan, so she can hopefully join.

@dino.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; July 24th, 2023 at 10:21 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2023, 03:56 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Exclamation Re: ThunderClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
"As long as it ain't on my territory," she called after him, then shook her head irritably. Ugh.

[ Retro's attempt to join ThunderClan has been denied ]
[Oh okay. But retro is surprisingly tough, as is gonna be found out later when he takes a shot at defending some kits from a fox.] As retro padded off, the sound of quiet murmuring of 'okay, that's not exactly ideal but I'll be fine... right?' Could be heard. Looks like retro will get into trouble later...
Old July 23rd, 2023, 04:04 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
"Uh-huh. Good for you."

Bumblestar's gaze dropped down to the claws again, and she snorted. The blinked back tears didn't exactly escape her notice, either, but she was never in the mood to call that kind of stuff out. "If you don't put those away, I'm gonna give you a real reason to have 'em out," she said sharply. "You wanna join up with us? Why?"
Wow. Ghost was hoping that wouldn't come out. “Yeah, well, I have no one else. And... ThunderClan sounded the most welcoming, so I decided to try my luck here. Unless of course, that was untrue? " Ghost said, less smoothly as she would have liked." I am a good fighter, I could help with those ShadowClan blight. I hate those cats, " she added, which was true.

She realised her claws were out yet again, since the warrior kept staring at her huge fat paws. Her eyes flashed, still quietly wary. Slowly, she made a conscious effort to sheath her claws, though she itched to keep them out.

@dino.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old July 23rd, 2023, 04:13 AM
become seagull

Bump Policy: Never - I'm gone
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Angy Bumblestar
Lynx
To be honest, Lynx was wandering around and forgot to check if he did know his way home. There was a pause as he looked around, then said, "No..?" Seriously Lynx, figure things out before you disappear from home like that. Now you're stuck here. Lost. Never finding home again.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE

Last edited by hermeswind; July 23rd, 2023 at 04:14 AM.
Old July 23rd, 2023, 05:28 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever you see me on
My Mood: Chatty

{-Rainy-}
' ' I Understand You Don't Want me here, But Can You Atleast Make Sure He Didn't Stumble Into Your Camp? He Is A Curious Kitten, If You Don't Want To I'll Be On My Way, Thank You By The Why ' ' She Gave A Soft Smile And Nodded ' ' Just letting You know,You might wanna watch Your kits,I heard this Leaf-Bare is gonna be rough ' '

[ @dino. ]
Old July 24th, 2023, 10:04 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Ronin yawned “Well I’m pretty sure I killed all those who hurt me and proved a threat to me in this clan so I’m pretty sure I’m fine with joining” He said with the eye smile again loosening up to show he really didn’t care what she thought, Maverick definitely cared AND WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT MATE

Ronin then continued “And as you can see my ma-“ Maverick gave a death glare, “Accosite here is pretty pregnant and we both would like for her to give birth with a medicine cat” he said plainly with a hint of excitement since he was about to be a father

Maverick then chipped in tired of being a third wheel “Once I get rid of the fat I can help with any captives you might have” she said with a downright murderous smile, which Ronin responded with a small but visible amount of shock on his face and that lead to him smacking Maverick three times hard over the head “NO, BAD, STOP” Which maverick responded by soaking the hits but being very annoyed, Ronin looked over to the Thunderclan cat and gave a small apologizing smile with his mouth and not eyes

@dino.

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old July 27th, 2023, 12:27 AM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
Ronin yawned “Well I’m pretty sure I killed all those who hurt me and proved a threat to me in this clan so I’m pretty sure I’m fine with joining” He said with the eye smile again loosening up to show he really didn’t care what she thought, Maverick definitely cared AND WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT MATE

Ronin then continued “And as you can see my ma-“ Maverick gave a death glare, “Accosite here is pretty pregnant and we both would like for her to give birth with a medicine cat” he said plainly with a hint of excitement since he was about to be a father

Maverick then chipped in tired of being a third wheel “Once I get rid of the fat I can help with any captives you might have” she said with a downright murderous smile, which Ronin responded with a small but visible amount of shock on his face and that lead to him smacking Maverick three times hard over the head “NO, BAD, STOP” Which maverick responded by soaking the hits but being very annoyed, Ronin looked over to the Thunderclan cat and gave a small apologizing smile with his mouth and not eyes

@dino.
Wow. Okay. This guy really was stupid. Bumblestar scoffed at him, one ear swiveling to the side. "Y'know, I'm pretty sure you're lying," she started off, "but on the off-chance that you aren't, I'm gonna choose to take you seriously. No way did you think that traipsing into my territory, and admitting to murdering my Clanmates, was gonna get you an in to my Clan."

This Maverick didn't seem to be an issue--maybe a little weird--but she really didn't care. Ronin was ticking her off and that was more than enough for her. "Take your buddy with you 'n get the hell outta here," she snapped. "If you're caught over ThunderClan's borders again, I'll make sure you don't walk back out. Beat it, both of you."

[ Ronin + Maverick's joining attempt has been denied ]
Old July 27th, 2023, 12:31 AM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Galaxy_Cats* View Post
{-Rainy-}
' ' I Understand You Don't Want me here, But Can You Atleast Make Sure He Didn't Stumble Into Your Camp? He Is A Curious Kitten, If You Don't Want To I'll Be On My Way, Thank You By The Why ' ' She Gave A Soft Smile And Nodded ' ' Just letting You know,You might wanna watch Your kits,I heard this Leaf-Bare is gonna be rough ' '

[ @dino. ]
She was half-tempted to smack this cat and see if that shut her up. Bumblestar didn't care about lost kittens. They weren't hers, they weren't her problem.

"Yes, yes, I'll keep an eye out." If she felt like it, maybe. The warning about leaf-bare was also disregarded; leaf-bare was always rough, this one was sure to be no different. "Thanks for stopping by, time to go, see you never." She didn't have time to keep up with injured cats.

[ Rainy's joining attempt has been denied ]