Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 07:11 AM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:08 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 07:00 AM
Name Ideas? (+ Clan)
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:52 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:49 AM

Old February 1st, 2020, 10:43 PM

Default Re: A Thunderous Growth

[COLOR="Yellow”]AACK![/COLOR] BuckBranch’s claws caught in Ryder’s tail, Making her lose a good amount of fur. At hearing him yell at her she turned back for a second. “ I don’t know that cat, but you sure are quick to judge, huh?” She’d see shadow joining the fight and mutter under her breath [COLOR="Yellow”]” I sure know that one “[/COLOR]

——————
Shadow would notice Alerick killing FlintStar. He’d sigh. It doesn’t matter if it was the center of the battle, he needed to go help him. He’d run at jaggedheart “Back off! if you don’t want anybody else to be hurt, leave.” Shadow would hiss at jaggedheart.

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; February 1st, 2020 at 10:53 PM.
Old February 1st, 2020, 10:58 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @FlameSta ]

Alerick turned, eyes sparking with shock as he spotted the howling Clanner chasing after him. "I won't!" he shouted back. Her claws slashed across the side of his neck, leaving deep gashes that quickly started to stream blood. "Get off of me and let me leave!" He swiped at her, trying to rake through her fur to at least get her off of him. He didn't want to kill her, wasn't trying to kill her, never wanted to kill again in his life!

[ @PebbleStorm ]

"Run!" he snarled. "Get out and don't come back! I don't care if you know him or not - you fight on the same side, and that's good enough for me!" He skidded to a halt, seeing that she was taking off, and the darted over to Flintstar's body. He couldn't see the giant tom anymore, and wasn't too keen on finding him, either; his only concern at that moment was protecting Flintstar from further harm until the tom woke up. Some of the rogues were running; that was absolutely fine. Great, in fact! Buckbranch glared around the battlefield. If any rogue even came within a fox-length of Flintstar ever again, he would personally see to it that they were ripped to shreds,
Old February 1st, 2020, 11:05 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Flamepelt dug her claws deeper in the rouge then yowled " how dare you kill my leader and my love! you will pay! " she yowled as she swiped her paw across the rouges neck. @Slushie
Old February 1st, 2020, 11:05 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
The white molly yowled as her leg was caught in strong jaws, flailing to try and rip herself from the hold. She had killed quite a lot of cats... but they were weak. This was a trained warrior of the filthy Clans! Angel growled and lashed her claws out, aiming anywhere that may dislodge the cat's hold on her leg. Her tail was lashing, her ears laying flat against her head as she moved wildly, hissing and spitting with fury. As she moved, however, it only made her wound worse, blood soaking into her pristine white pelt. What blasphemy!
Cedarstream let go after holding on for a moment, the she cats claws nicking and tearing beneath her thick brown tabby and white pelt. She pushed away from the white cat and bounded back a bit, her fur strung and she could feel her skin on her head and maw warm with blood. Though none of it felt too bad. She shook her face then turned a scowl at the she at, spitting angrily. Though the mangled look of her leg was a satisfying win again her.

Cedarstream turned towards the rest of the battle, made eyes slits as she scanned for what else was happening. That was when she saw Flintstar tumble over. Her eyes went wide with shock and she left her fight and bounded over to where he lay. She was shocked and didnt really know what to do. She looked around and let the others handle it, ears laying to the sides with worry for Flintstar.
Old February 1st, 2020, 11:16 PM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.

[ @Ever ]

Angel jumped back, her bloodied and torn up paw raised in the air. Her tail lashed and she hissed, contemplating fighting back before simply turning around and limp-running away. "Curse you, you filthy Clan cats!" she called behind her, snarling with hatred as she struggled to run away as fast as she could.

[ ALL ROGUES SHOULD BE RETREATING AT THIS POINT! ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 1st, 2020, 11:18 PM

Shadow would retreat to the bushes, he knew when to back down. Once he was out of sight, he’d meet with his sister and head home.
Old February 1st, 2020, 11:19 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

[THE FIGHT IS OVER. ALL ROGUES HAVE ESCAPED BY NOW AND ALL CLAN CATS HAVE FINISHED FIGHTING]

Jaggedhawk was glad they were gone. And well... Thunderclan had won. But it had cost Flintstar a life. At least he’d taken the biggest cat. Someone else could’ve been killed and well... Jaggedhawk didn’t want to think about that. If anyone were to die, Flintstar was the best option. He had nine lives to spare. Jaggedhawk’s ears suddnely perked, glancing at the leader. “I... I think he’s breathing again!”

———

Flintstar took in a large breath as he felt the life rush back into him, gasping for a moment a second he tried to take in air. And then he sat up, making himself a little light-headed, but otherwise, he felt fine. His throat was sore but he could feel his new life running through his veins, giving him renewed strength and energy. He glanced around quickly to see that all of his warriors looked to be present, mine seeming to be hurt to badly. Standing up, he gave each of them a smile. “No need to worry any longer, I’m fine.” He reassured, before sweeping his tail over the clearing. “But looks like Thunderclan has won this battle. I’m proud of you guys. For bringing this victory to Thunderclan. And that’s the perfect name to call this place.” Flintstar turned to admire the thick, evergreen trees, and the bushy undergrowth, even in leaf-bare. “Victory woods.” He announced. Powdernose had been right. And Flintstar was going to hold onto that. “Now let’s get back to camp.” He announced, tail flicking as he turned and began to lead his warriors home.

@Slushie @Ever @Sneakyfox55 @Solstice_X @FlameSta @Shimm

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; February 1st, 2020 at 11:20 PM.
Old February 1st, 2020, 11:29 PM
Murder Daddy

Flamepelt stared at the rouges lifeless body horror and victory ran through her. The she-cat turned to see Flintstar standing she raced to stand next him joy went through her mind that he was alive " Flintstar your alright! " she purred as she licked his ear affectionately.
Old February 2nd, 2020, 05:36 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Ferretwatcher heaved a breath, running over to join his leader. Shame prickled at his pelt, and he dipped his head quickly. "I'm sorry, Flintstar," he mewed, "I should have done my part more. I was foolish."

@RedHead

Last edited by Sneakyfox55; February 2nd, 2020 at 05:36 PM.
Old March 4th, 2020, 03:01 PM
Murder Daddy

Hollowedaster lead the others into Victory Woods. The tom could sense high tension "Petalpaw,Owlwatcher,Nightshadow be careful." He whispered seeing some undergrowth moving. @Blissie Bliss @Shimm @Nightshadow

Come Dance as the City Burns