Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2016, 08:43 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart123 View Post
Foxtail stood up. She shook her head. "Im not going down that easy"she said to herself. (Someone please attack her or mountainclaw)
( I did )

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 12th, 2016, 08:43 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
"Have you had enough I'd the true question. Have you had enough of all of this! Look around you, your clan is about to go into a battle because you all refuse to see the light... Open your eyes! Look at the world As it truly is... We do t have to fight..." Shadowpool tried to reason.
" Its you intruding and breaking up our clan." He said. " We do on what we have grown to do, which is to right for our Clan!" He hissed. " We don't abandon our clan, no matter how tough it is." he hissed finally
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:45 PM
The goat queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

( I did )
(I accidentally typed she shook her head instead of she shook daisyshade off)
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry saw a tom and strode over, head down and tail lashing. “So, who's your leader?” she asked, wondering what his answer would be.
I've got two. Grousestar and StarClan are my leaders. She thought, her fur bristling and teeth still bared in a snarl, thinking of whoever had caused such trouble among these poor cats. Well, some of them. Others seemed very well fed, pleased and stuck up.
Her pale yellow hues were now slits of dark gold, anger glimmering in their depths as she gazed at the tom, of the RiverClan.
Lioncry paused, waiting for an answer. She wasn't eager, but soon she noticed cats beginning to fight around her, screeches filling the camp clearing. She looked at the warrior, blinking so her hues were now deadly calm.
"Why does it matter to you?" He hissed, his head low and ears pinned back. His tail flicked angrily. He moved around the other his claws unsheathed, waiting for the other to make a move.
In truth, his leader did worry him, but he didn't care, these cats had walked in and started shouting, urging a battle. He would obey his leader despite what he thought of him.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:49 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart123 View Post
(I accidentally typed she shook her head instead of she shook daisyshade off)
Daisyshade tumbled off foxtail like water off a ducks back. She grunted as she hit the ground behind her wrenching her shoulder from beneath her she got back up shaking the dust and debre from her pelt. She glared at foxtail. "He is.. Trying to help us!" she rasps, she already felt parched. Lashing her tail she watched foxtails every move. "You will regret defying starclan!" she roared leaping at the she cat raking her claws down the side of her face and ramming her chest into the she cats face by accident.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 12th, 2016, 08:49 PM
cool

My Mood: Adorable

Thornfrost flicked her tail, the deputy exuding an aura of cool command. "You will not take us, Grousestar," she yowled, grassy eyes narrowed in a scowl. Her true uneasiness at the sheer amount of cats joining their side was growing, but she hid it behind a confident shell. "To betray your leader is to break the warrior code, my clan. Would you so easily abandon your clan for this group of rogues that call themselves one? Stand with your home, and we will defeat this new enemy. Stand with us, Riverclan." As if daring anyone to disagree, her eyes roamed the faces of the crowd, settling for a moment on each. Her bloodstained claws- from her earlier victim of Fogstep- gripped the ground as her eyes met the Skyclan leader's, a cool glare settling on her eyes. Well? thought the deputy, tail lashing. If this went well, it might even be a good thing- strengthening the clan against a common enemy. It seemed to be heading in the other direction, though- it was splitting the clan apart. This was becoming a civil war- and with the added threat of Skyclan, things were looking darker for their side by the second.

[[Open? I guess?]]
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:50 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post
Her lips curled into a snarl, and Vixencloud pulled her paw away when she felt her claws hit flesh. Her head snapped towards Applethorn when she skidded, dazed for a moment. And in that moment, the molly had connected her claws with the orange tabbys muzzle, and she hissed painfully as she hopped backwards, spatting out a bit of crimson from her muzzle. Narrowing her emerald orbs, she lowered herself to the ground. Strong haunches propelling herself off the ground, she aimed to jump over the silver molly's head, claws outstretched and aimed to score down the felines back. "And do you consider what your leader believes in to be true?" She snarled.
Smirking as she landed a blow on the other warrior’s muzzle, Applethorn’s smug appearance didn’t last very long as she glimpsed Vixencloud spring back to attack, the molly in less of a dazed state than last time as she prepared to jump, leaping aside from the Skyclan cat’s attack and instead finding herself falling into the ground, having tripped on a rock in the camp used primarily for sunning- for being at her own home while fighting, she surely didn’t seem to know the terrain very well as she tripped over a rock, getting up slowly with a low, rumbling growl. Her blue eyes shone with the desperation to win, to show these cats that they couldn’t just barge into her home and attack her like barbarians. “Maybe I do, because it’s more sensible than the lies you spew to your kin every day! Starclan does nothing for us except set divides, except for weakening us and our young!” She shrieked, launching herself towards Vixencloud’s hind legs. Her bruised state was painful, but she had to aim to knock her legs out from under her, no matter how sloppy she got.
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:51 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
" Its you intruding and breaking up our clan." He said. " We do on what we have grown to do, which is to right for our Clan!" He hissed. " We don't abandon our clan, no matter how tough it is." he hissed finally
"But is following someone who doesn't believe in StarClan the right thing! Is allowing some, some cat to rule you like your prey what you want for your clan? Is any of this what you want..." Shadowpool said. She was still ready for anything but relaxed a bit more.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:52 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
"Why does it matter to you?" He hissed, his head low and ears pinned back. His tail flicked angrily. He moved around the other his claws unsheathed, waiting for the other to make a move.
In truth, his leader did worry him, but he didn't care, these cats had walked in and started shouting, urging a battle. He would obey his leader despite what he thought of him.
Lioncry lashed her tail. “It matters because if I know who you follow, I know who I'm against!” she growled, watching him carefully. She didn't care what anyone else thought, but everyone needed help. Unless they followed their leader because they wanted to and not out of fear.
She opened her jaws, then lowered her head.
“But I've got a pretty good idea of where your loyalties lie.” she flicked her tail, flexing her claws, and then shifting her hind legs, which she noticed were stronger than those of these other cats.
She flattened her ears, hissing threateningly.
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Tigerpaw narrowed his eyes at Cucumberpickle and his sister, Walnutpaw. Maplepaw hid in the nursery.

Tigerpaw lept at the. Cucumberpickle dodged and swiped his paws across Tigerpaw's face, This young one just wants battle so I'll go easy on him

Tigerpaw angrily swatted at Cucumberpickle and broke free of his grasp and lumbered over to Walnutpaw and hissed,"The warrior code expects us to fight on the side of Bucknight, fight with me and be spared or suffer and die under my paws?"

Cucumberpickle was shocked at the violence and Venice in the apprentices tone," You'll regret it.. I use to be like you!"

Tigerpaw snarled," I live only in the NOW!"

Walnutpaw yowled," I support Starclan and justice, if the clans loose this battle I'm joining Skyclan!"

Tigerpaw flung himself at his sister testing at her face riping out her eye and many more parts before Cucumberpickle threw Tigerpaw off and pinned him down knowing he was pure evil, he quickly killed him. He grabbed Walnutpaw and ran in desperate search for a medicine cat. Hopefully the fully trained one of Riverclan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread