Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Freezekit's Family &...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:47 AM
"Moon and...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 10:47 AM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:46 AM
Issues using Ytmp3 and...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 10:39 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 10:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 23rd, 2024, 03:43 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Annihilate! [ Battle Event ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 11 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian
Their tail flicked in mild annoyance as Feathernose dodged their blow, but they weren't too bothered - it had just been a way to start the battle. The real fun would come soon enough. They were itching to try out some of the things they'd learned, and learn a few new moves in the process.

She watched as a paw came towards her leg, similar to the sweep Fernwillow had taught her. Remembering what her mentor had said about balance, Featherpaw took the sweep in stride and let her whole body drop low, using the momentum to roll to the side, paws-to-back-to-paws again. She sprung up, ready for the warrior's next move.
Feathernose hid her delighted surprise behind a mock snarl. She dove at the apprentice, seemingly going for her legs before reaching up at the last minute in an attempt to hook Featherpaw's neck with her paws

(nah, I'm good with Featherpaw winning! ^^)

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old January 24th, 2024, 07:32 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

*Cherrypaw stands alone, perfect for someone on the ThunderClan team to ambush her*

(Open for a cat from the ThunderClan team)
Old January 24th, 2024, 07:19 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Red face Re: Annihilate! [ Battle Event ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post
'RiverPool'

"Ello there, Jumpy,'He said, as he sheathed his claws.'Easy target I guess'He smirked at the apprentice.
@ChaosBringer.

Mushroompaw(42/100)

Mushroompaw glanced nervously around, his tail lashing around wildly. How would he fight a warrior when he'd never fought before? Mushroompaw darted to the side, his thorn-like claws unsheathing as he arched his back and got ready to fight.

(You only need to quote or mention me^^)

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old January 24th, 2024, 11:11 PM
Wco's local Shrew ✨

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. ||
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Mushroompaw(42/100)

Mushroompaw glanced nervously around, his tail lashing around wildly. How would he fight a warrior when he'd never fought before? Mushroompaw darted to the side, his thorn-like claws unsheathing as he arched his back and got ready to fight.

(You only need to quote or mention me^^)
|°•RiverPool•°|

He smirked. this apprentice was an easy target. "Are you afraid?"He smiled creepily, aiming to spook him a bit.

Dust & cookies <3
-- My kitties act different, have different opinions, and views on things, so please, if they are being rude, its just their personality that I'm putting into the post --
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Violence isn't the answer, it's the solution!"

By Neko--oken on DA
Old January 24th, 2024, 11:31 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch
@dino.

Ears twitching once the battle was announced. Wasting no time, the deputy met the molly head on. He himself planning to go for her. He had to see where her level was, how much of her bark lead to her bite. That being said the slam landed square on his side. So far so good. She had enough power to back her words up.

But he didn't stagger back, instead digging his claws into the frozen dirt below, Spiderthroat met her sideblow with his own. Aiming to slam his side into her as she was aiming to hit him at the same time. Hopefully letting it land.

"Goin for the main threat hey? Sorry, trainin or not I don't plan on goin easy."

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old January 25th, 2024, 04:29 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days

Sharpclaw
ThunderClan | 18m | he/him
Agatha Kitty || Permanent Limp

He studied Treepaw’s swipe, looking it over with the eye of an experienced warrior. It was a strong swipe, fluid, and swift. Then she jumped at him, just as swift as her swipe, she leapt to his side and struck out a paw to his shoulder.

He pulled back in a wobbly shuffle, dodging the apprentice’s paw just barely. “Not bad,” he chuckled faintly. He admired her boldness. It was almost a requirement during battle. A meek warrior was a dead one, in his eyes.

“Now let’s see how well ya can defend yourself,” Sharpclaw hopped forward, realizing too late that he hadn’t a clue how to swipe with only one paw to stand on. His swipe became more of a heavy blow, raised into the air and brought down with the weight of his entire body. A blow like that could cause some serious damage, way more than what Sharpclaw would ever want to inflict on the young apprentice.

So as he brought his paw down, he purposely aimed for the ground beside Treepaw. He landed heavily, but quickly regained his barrings and made to charge at her, head bent low and aiming for her side. Still a powerful move that might wind her on impact, but a lot less threatening than a blow to her skull.

@SuspiciousMindz (hopefully this is much better~)

Plumpaw - 14/100
ThunderClan | 6m | he/she/they
Agatha Kitty || Silver Tongue || Mind Reader

Aw man, he’d missed! His sister sure was quick, though her being an apprentice before him might have been why.

“You know I can! And I almost got you too,” without waiting for a response, he leapt for Fleckpaw again, this time jutting out his paw and aiming to swipe at her face. “Now try dodging this!

@Barnaby
–– Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ––

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; January 26th, 2024 at 03:02 AM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 02:48 PM
&amp;amp;amp;quot;Your good old friend!&amp;amp;amp;quot;

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumori View Post

Sharpclaw

He studied Treepaw’s swipe, looking it over with the eye of an experienced warrior. It was a strong swipe, fluid, and swift. Then she jumped at him, just as swift as her swipe, she leapt to his side and struck out a paw to his shoulder.

He pulled back in a wobbly shuffle, dodging the apprentice’s paw just barely. “Not bad,” he chuckled faintly. He admired her boldness. It was almost a requirement during battle. A meek warrior was a dead one, in his eyes.

“Now let’s see how well ya can defend yourself,” Sharpclaw hopped forward, realizing too late that he hadn’t a clue how to swipe with only one paw to stand on. His swipe became more of a heavy blow, raised into the air and brought down with the weight of his entire body. A blow like that could cause some serious damage, way more than what Sharpclaw would ever want to inflict on the young apprentice.

So as he brought his paw down, he purposely aimed for the ground beside Treepaw. He landed heavily, but quickly regained his barrings and made to charge at her, head bent low and aiming for her side. Still a powerful move that might wind her on impact, but a lot less threatening than a blow to her skull.

Plumpaw - 14/100

Aw man, he’d missed! His sister sure was quick, though her being an apprentice before him might have been why.

“You know I can! And I almost got you too,” without waiting for a response, he leapt for Fleckpaw again, this time jutting out his paw and aiming to swipe at her face. “Now try dodging this!

@Barnaby
Fleckpaw

Her fur bristled when her brother launched at her. She tried getting away only for him to aim at her.

Old January 26th, 2024, 08:15 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch
@dino.

Ears twitching once the battle was announced. Wasting no time, the deputy met the molly head on. He himself planning to go for her. He had to see where her level was, how much of her bark lead to her bite. That being said the slam landed square on his side. So far so good. She had enough power to back her words up.

But he didn't stagger back, instead digging his claws into the frozen dirt below, Spiderthroat met her sideblow with his own. Aiming to slam his side into her as she was aiming to hit him at the same time. Hopefully letting it land.

"Goin for the main threat hey? Sorry, trainin or not I don't plan on goin easy."
Of course he would match her. Bumblestar grit her teeth as they rammed into each other and she skidded back, claws scraping against the ground to gain purchase. "Goin' easy on me'll just prove you don't have what it takes to call yourself ThunderClan's deputy," she bit out.

Without wasting time, she turned with the intent to knock his paws out from underneath him with the swipe of a foreleg; if he fell or at least staggered, she'd try to latch her front legs around his neck to wrestle him down.
Old January 26th, 2024, 08:51 PM
Just A Fossil

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumori View Post

Sharpclaw

Plumpaw - 14/100

@Barnaby

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Treepaw Rolls a 1

Thank the stars above that Sharpclaw changed his aim last second. Treepaw could hear the power behind the blow as the warrior's paw slammed into the dirt beside her. She'd been so focused on thinking of her next move that she overlooked his move completely. Foolish of her.

Then, before she knew it, Treepaw felt the air escape her lungs as the blow to her side landed. She stumbled sideways, nearly hitting the ground while she regained her balance. Widened eyes turned to stare at Sharpclaw. How did he do that? How could one cat have so much power behind them? Was she that meek?

She didn't know how to counter that attack, so she stared blankly at the warrior, searching for any ounce of criticism he had to offer.

[Good thing you edited this AHAH]

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 26th, 2024, 09:34 PM
on hiatus

Sharpclaw

"Not bad, but you shouldn't just stand there bug-eyed like that. A real opponent will always take advantage of you while your down." He waited for the tabby to get herself together, taking note of the way she had handled his attack earlier.

"You're not weak, that's for sure," Usually, he was able to sprawl his opponents with such a move, though maybe he's just gotten weaker. He only had three legs to work with. "...but it's obvious you don't got a clue how to fight." Treepaw seemed to know how to handle herself well enough, or at least keep herself standing. She could stand to learn a few fighting moves, though. Basic paw swipes wouldn't stop any warrior, let alone an actually trained apprentice. He needed to fix this.

"I'm a lot bigger than ya, stronger too. So that means you gotta think smarter. I'm gonna charge at you again, this time I want ya to leap up on my back before I can hit you. I can't get you that way, but you'll still be able to hit me." He gave Treepaw a moment to gather everything he said before readying himself for another attack. He wasn't as fast as he used to be now on only three paws, but he still knew how to pack a lot of power in his moves. If Treepaw is swift enough, she'll be able to avoid it.

"An' don't worry about what Bumble said about sheathing your claws. Ya can't very well hold onto me without 'em, so go ahead and use em just for this. I'll teach ya what to do next once you manage to get on my back," He was upon her now, rushing at her with the same pace and force he'd shown previously. Sharpclaw would handle any punishments or backlash should this upset Bumblestar, training this apprentice was more important to him. An untrained apprentice was pretty much a dead one in a battle.

@SuspiciousMindz (if you'd rather not have her unsheathe her claws just tell me and I can have her practice a different move!)

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; January 26th, 2024 at 09:38 PM.
Closed Thread