Today 04:18 PM

Old May 30th, 2023, 06:54 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Frogkit
@/Open

Frogkit returned from the meeting with tears in his eyes. The new leader Bumblebreak scared him. His eyes watered the more he thought about it. Only a weak kit would cry, they said. A strong warrior shows no feelings they said. But the more he tried not to cry the more he cried. He just cried. He couldn't do anything about it.

When his crying fest was over, he tried his hardest not to think of anything. The more he thought, the more he cried. He just focused on finding a battle partner. He always needed to fight they said. Or he would seem Unworthy to them, they said.

So the crazed Frogkit pounced, aiming for a cat's tail.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old May 30th, 2023, 08:33 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Pumpkin patch sat and watched the clearing from the edge of it, to get a good view.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old May 30th, 2023, 08:52 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud had been sitting near the outskirts of camp, laying on her side with her tail flicking every few seconds or so. The recent clan meeting had left her with a raging headache–it felt like her brain was literally throbbing against her skull. It was a chaotic mess, in her opinion, but you wouldn’t hear a cat like Drizzlecloud expressing an opinion like that!

The sudden feeling of something pouncing on her tail was what interrupted her own inner dialogue, and to be honest? Yeah, it did spook her. She even jumped a little bit, a whimper of surprise escaping her muzzle. Was she necessarily alarmed, though? Not quite. Especially not when she noticed who her attacker was.

“Oh, dear! Don’t hurt me!” Even though she wasn’t frightened, she decided to feign that she was. What better way to calm her nerves than to entertain a kitten, right?

[ @Froggy ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old May 30th, 2023, 11:48 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Exclamation Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Dovefluff

The molly stumbled into camp after dropping Darkpetal's body off at the burial spot, blood smeared over her paws and chest- the product of her attempting to revive to dead tom. Shaking slightly, she lifted her tail to try and gather the attention of the Clan, the former ShadowClan queen cleared her throat, voice sounding quite strangled. "ThunderClan... I-I hate to be the one to bring the news, but Darkpetal has passed on. I believe that he was... attacked by a rogue in the territory. He was already gone long before I found him. I didn't bring his body in as customary because it's in a... very rough state and I didn't want the kits to see, instead I took it to Willow's Rise where anyone able to leave camp will be able to pay their respects." Avoiding the words "dead" or "killed", for fear of frightening the kits, she also didn't mention any of the... very specific markings, she assumed that any warriors or authoritative figures would want to ask her about the death, but she didn't want to disclose the information to the prying eyes and ears of the younger cats. From what she had seen and heard, they had been traumatized enough.

Wiping her mouth, she was surprised to see that the blood from his neck wound was smeared over her maw and throat, and she tried to wipe it away the best she could. From afar, she looked like she was very seriously injured, and that wasn't what she wanted it to appear like. She didn't want to startle or freak anyone out, but if she had had time to clean herself up, she would have. It was either a very bloody, sick looking Dovefluff or a mangled corpse in the clearing, so she decided that the first was... less horrifying.

[Here is the link to recovery post, though it contains themes of gore and cannibalism, so be cautious if either topics make you incredibly uncomfortable ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; May 31st, 2023 at 12:09 AM.
Old May 31st, 2023, 12:38 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Fireflykit

Fireflykit was surprised to be approached by little Wolfkit. She had seem him around the Clan a few times, this was Bumble's kid, right? Golden eyes flashed with understanding (though the familiar scent clinging to his pelt, the scent of the nursery, made her stomach clench) as she tried to interpret his words. A-bush? That could mean ambush, like one of their companions assumed, and it could be a bush. But the way he said it made it sound like one compact word- so she would go with ambush. Ambush Frogkit. Usually a quieter and more reserved cat, Firefly had never done much ambushing. She hadn't even done much playing either, honestly. But she didn't want to let anyone down, so her people pleasing got in the way of her avoiding social interaction (the two often clashed) and she nodded and smiled. "Good idea, I'm sure you'll really surprise them!" She never was able to understand how kits were so... outgoing. Maybe it was because she had always been serious for her age group. That had to be it. Rising her paw, she awaited any orders from the mini-cat.

[ @Kay~ @sol. @BEAR. ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 31st, 2023, 01:58 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Dovefluff

The molly stumbled into camp after dropping Darkpetal's body off at the burial spot, blood smeared over her paws and chest- the product of her attempting to revive to dead tom. Shaking slightly, she lifted her tail to try and gather the attention of the Clan, the former ShadowClan queen cleared her throat, voice sounding quite strangled. "ThunderClan... I-I hate to be the one to bring the news, but Darkpetal has passed on. I believe that he was... attacked by a rogue in the territory. He was already gone long before I found him. I didn't bring his body in as customary because it's in a... very rough state and I didn't want the kits to see, instead I took it to Willow's Rise where anyone able to leave camp will be able to pay their respects." Avoiding the words "dead" or "killed", for fear of frightening the kits, she also didn't mention any of the... very specific markings, she assumed that any warriors or authoritative figures would want to ask her about the death, but she didn't want to disclose the information to the prying eyes and ears of the younger cats. From what she had seen and heard, they had been traumatized enough.

Wiping her mouth, she was surprised to see that the blood from his neck wound was smeared over her maw and throat, and she tried to wipe it away the best she could. From afar, she looked like she was very seriously injured, and that wasn't what she wanted it to appear like. She didn't want to startle or freak anyone out, but if she had had time to clean herself up, she would have. It was either a very bloody, sick looking Dovefluff or a mangled corpse in the clearing, so she decided that the first was... less horrifying.

[Here is the link to recovery post, though it contains themes of gore and cannibalism, so be cautious if either topics make you incredibly uncomfortable ]

One singular moment of peace in her Clan was all she asked for. Was that really so difficult to grant?

Bumblestar's nostrils flared as she lifted her head to stare at Dovefluff. One day as leader, and she'd already lost a warrior. Maybe there really was some sort of curse. With urgency in her steps, she rose to her paws and hurried over. From the distance, the queen appeared to have been injured herself, but upon closer inspection it was someone else's blood. Possibly Darkpetal's.

"You can round up those who wish to go, 'cept for the kits." If it was really as bad as it sounded, she didn't want ThunderClan's youth any more distressed than they already were. She herself wouldn't be going; she hadn't known Darkpetal closely, it wouldn't be her place. "Where exactly did you find him?"

First Houndchaser's situation, now this. What next, a freaking rock falling out of the sky and crushing someone to death?

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 31st, 2023, 03:30 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

{ CLOSED - She's going to pay respects }

Dragonflycliff entered the clearing to find everyone in a pile of chaos. SHe stared, angry at all of this, but did nothing. Getting up, she trotted away and glared at the leader. Seriously, it was clear her leader need to stop this mess. But she also agreed with her leader too. Now, could she find someone to talk with?

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE

Last edited by hermeswind; May 31st, 2023 at 05:35 AM.
Old May 31st, 2023, 04:01 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
bumblebreak === >
This cat's tail was going freaking WILD and Bumblebreak couldn't help but follow a few arcs through the air before focusing on their face again.

"Okay, just a sibling. Cool." Like Shallowshiver, and Asterdance. Bumblebreak's lips twitched in a smile. "Surprise sister sounds real nice."

She wanted to say something else, but Buzzkit (although she doubted this was their name anymore) just kept going. Her ears swiveled back and forth, trying to keep up with the questions. "Uh- no, no, I- I don't have kits." That had never even been a thought that crossed her mind. "Houndspirit said... that's, uh, not right. I'm the only Dogspirit kid here. Aside from you, now, I guess. Which I can't really believe, no."

A beat of silence, before she added, "What name did you get when you came back?"

Aww no niblings. Or at least no blood niblings, Mudhound was sure there was a little thing with stars in their eyes following the pawsteps of their super cool littermate. That could, would if Mudhound had anything to say about it, be a nibling if only in spirit and emotion. Bumblebreak just didnt realize it yet. It would come in time~ They could wait~

The random giggle to the denials of kittens could probably be seen as a tad disturbing. At least they changed the topic quickly.

"Oh!" The surprise was genuine and the warriors folded ears pushed back in embarrassment as they realized their error. "Oh no Im not Buzzkit anymore yeah. Buzzkit doesnt really exist anymore and Buzzy was an outsider and Im not that either so Im Mudhound now! I wanted to be my own cat so Mud for my pelt instead of a legacy name from our family but I still did wanna remember them so Hound! After Hound-sis who brought me back and Hound-ma who raised me!" Who hadnt raised Bumblebreak and Mudhound didnt know why. Why did she take Buzzkit and Icekit and Grizzlykit from thunderclan but not the rest. Why take them at all Mudhound was now wondering. They didnt know, maybe they couldve shouldve asked before leaving to return to the clan but the ditsy cat was worried their family would stop them and just..... didnt risk it. So now they might never know what split kin like this for so long. .....They wouldnt blame their sister if there was some bitterness there to them, even if it wasnt Mudhounds fault.

"She taught me some interesting stuff, did you know we have shadowclan blood? Apparently Mom was born there, I never knew! I liked some of the fighting moves she taught me but I think I much prefer it here with you, I passed their border on the way in and it stunk!"
Like bog. Yuck.
"Yep much better here. I cant imagine what it takes to do deputy stuff though for a whole clan, sounds stressful."
Old May 31st, 2023, 05:32 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes, torn right ear

Springpaw had been sitting herself astray from most of her clan-mates, tail tightly curled around herself as she watched them interact with shimmering blues. She couldn’t bring herself to go out of her spot, really, even if she had the full desire towards it. Her eyes flickered back and forth between kits and adults alike as she watched them talk or just mess around. Her ears then quickly darted upwards as they angled themselves in the direction of the familiar voice of Dovefluff. A heavy sense of relief rushed throughout the molly as she crept herself out of her hiding place, directly making her way towards the molly. However, her leg muscles quickly froze in place from the sight of redness smeared all throughout Dovefluff’s fur along her throat and maw. Eyes locked with the sight of crimson as her muscles quickly tensed up out of pure unease and horror. Why did she have blood in her fur? What happened? Did… did she do something? No, that wouldn’t be the case… would it?

Helpless words began climbing up her throat to ask what had happened, only for those words to quickly diminish and die as soon as she could even think of them. Darkpetal. She didn’t know much of him, nor much of who he was. Yet… her heart couldn’t really handle the fact that one of her clan-mates had died. And… and Dovefluff had his blood on her body, and she wasn’t sure how to exactly feel about that. Her stomach almost quickly clenched when she forcibly moved a paw to get herself closer, the stench of blood almost quickly overwhelming her nostrils. She could’ve swore that she felt like she was going to vomit. That she was going to burst out all of her insides and wish that she never took in this gruesome fact. With a pitiful swallow, words finally began to escape her maw, each sounding squeaky and painful than the last. “I… I-I’ll go,” Springpaw spoke, her voice quiet and yet loud enough for merely Dovefluff or Bumblestar to hear, “I’ll go with you. It’s… it’s better to pay respects for the dead than nothing.”

@jupiter @dino.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; May 31st, 2023 at 11:39 AM.
Old May 31st, 2023, 05:53 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

She stood up; looking around at Springpaw, Bumblebreak and Dovefluff, the stripy calico murmured,"I'll go.". She thought it would be nice to say goodbye to someone she'd never met. Plus, for all of the saddened people, at least she could comfort them. She'd witnessed... death before, a body couldn't possibly be that bad, right? Springpaw looked distressed, Bumblebreak looked angry and Dovefluff looked suspicious.

It certainly looked... strange that a cat claiming to have only found the body was covered in blood, the injuries couldn't have been that bad, right? What had truly happened, or was this not Dovefluff? Maybe it was truly a loner like she had said? Hm. Dragonflycliff pondered, and decided to keep Dovefluff away from the others if she was going, just for the safety of the clan. Nothing personal Dove, just slight suspicion she thought and it's for the clan.
[ @dino. @jupiter @ares ]

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE

Last edited by hermeswind; May 31st, 2023 at 05:55 AM.