Today 05:27 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:22 PM

Old August 18th, 2020, 10:31 AM

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Pumpkinspice remembered his sisters, and mother. "Poppykit... I remember her before she died from dog wounds and after her death, my mother took her own life to be with her... I miss you, Aspentail..."

@Shadowpaw234
Old August 18th, 2020, 03:42 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post
It was a day! Maybe even a nice one. Who really knew? What was for certain, however, was the fact that Sweetdream was mostly just fuffing about rather than doing anything productive. That didn't mean she wasn't having fun though! Tail swishing back and forth, the molly got into a crouch. Just a bit of adjusting... and... leap! She quickly sprung up, landing on the ground with a successful hit of her target: a small leaf pile she had just put together. Rolling over onto her back, the now dazed feline stared up into the forestry covering the skies above. "Pretty..." A half-conscious meow sounded from Sweetdream as she fell into a more unaware state. Paws haphazardly raised in the air, she aimlessly pointed out various things to herself, wondering how much interesting little quirks she could find in the oh-so wonderful looking foliage!

(open!)

It took some getting used too, the outdoors and all. She’d taken a quaint little nap which had unfortunately come with a nightmare which seemed to live rent free in the back of her sleeping mind from time to time. Oh home.. how she hated it so. The silvery white she cat moved her way through the foliage with a quaint frown plastered on her muzzle. Recalling memories of home and family did tend to dampen the mood ever so slightly.

However that is when she heard the gentle patter of paws and scuttling of leaves. The curly furred feline felt her paws tingle slightly with worry, foreign noises meant foreign things, foreign things meant danger. Amber eyes poked around the corner of a particularly large willow tree. It was hard to know what was around you when your nose didn’t work all that well. Sugarsnow however was pleased to see it wasn’t in fact a threat but instead a friend. “Gosh, I thought something was stalking me!” she announced ears flattened in an embarrassed kind of way.

@Romulus (just in case ;; )

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 18th, 2020, 09:02 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

[ @bmkmb - Sorry, tired. ]

~~Whiteclaw~~

Whiteclaw padded over to his apprentice, following his scent. "Hello, Lionpaw," he called. "What do you need to work on?" Would this be fun? Was Lionpaw nice?(Now he sounded like a new apprentice) It was his first apprentice, so... And "I'm not going to be the best mentor," Whiteclaw blurted out. "But I'll try." Stars! Why did I say that?

"Um...Let's get down to business."
being this young is art

Old August 18th, 2020, 10:42 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

The golden tom visibly perked up upon hearing his mentor's voice. "Whiteclaw! Hi!" the abyssinian mix greeted with a grin. "Do you think we could-," Lionpaw began, only to be cut off by the only present warrior. "Oh. Well that's fine! I don't need to work with someone perfect!" the apprentice reassured. "So anyway, do you think we could do some tree-climbing? I mean, that's a ThunderClan requirement, right?" Lionpaw looked at Whiteclaw hopefully. The tomcat already knew how to hunt and fight, but he tended to stay out of trees. He'd rather have his paws on solid ground.

@Cobra @TheNyanCatMinecart
Have a wonderful day!
Old August 18th, 2020, 10:59 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

[ @bmkmb ]

~~Whiteclaw~~

Oh...he was cheery. Very...sweet. Whiteclaw found himself smiling and he tried to squash it down, but failed. Hmm. This cute apprentice made him feel...happy? Oops...should he have not interrupted? Was it rude? "I'm sorry," Whiteclaw meowed. "Oh...thank you! That means a lot to me. Hmm...you must think I'm a perfectionist?" That was his attempt at a joke. Haha. "Yeah. We're known for climbing in trees! Unless...maybe we should be called TreeClan!" ...Right?" Yet another joke. Doing good! Whiteclaw was actually...excited? Lionpaw was like...an omen. Or something.

Lift yourself out of your grief.
being this young is art

Old August 19th, 2020, 03:42 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Why was Softbear out in the woods? Who knew, maybe he just wanted a walk. He enjoyed walking about, climbing, sliding, crawling. Having the space and freedom to move around was a privilege, one he enjoyed finally having.
His nose was quick to pick up on the scents of his clan mates, two he was most familiar with. Knowing the pair were only a matter of tail lengths away made a warmth engulf his body. He followed his nose, sniff sniff sniff.

"Oi, Sugaesnow! Is--" He blinked odd coloured eyes, grinning as he saw Sweetdream through his white fringe. He pounced down the hill, jumping from fallen log to rock to ground. His pure white paws were quick to stain green. "An' how ar' we today, lassies?'

@wren | @chaton

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father of the foof View Post
Ferretleap giggles, “I don’t think you’d actually kill me but I’m not taking any chances.” He said happily before looking around for a hill. “Hey what about that one?!” He exclaimed pointing to a large hill with a few flowers on it. “We might even come out smelling good!” He joked with a giggle.
He furrowed his brows, struggling to hear the words of the warrior on his back. Nothing annoyed Softbear more than when the world around him became muffled. "Smelling of wood? we' gonna roll in grass, not a tree!" he snorted, chirping when he saw the hill. "Oh it's pretty... All the little white flowers!" He gushed, oblivious to the fact the flowers held colour.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old August 19th, 2020, 04:50 AM
I need new characters-

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Cliff Pass

Owlheart looked up and thought it was beutiful
If you need me immediately please contact me through Discord! LunaLune#0646

https://gdpd.xyz/crystallune
And follow me on scratch!
Old August 19th, 2020, 07:25 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
The golden tom visibly perked up upon hearing his mentor's voice. "Whiteclaw! Hi!" the abyssinian mix greeted with a grin. "Do you think we could-," Lionpaw began, only to be cut off by the only present warrior. "Oh. Well that's fine! I don't need to work with someone perfect!" the apprentice reassured. "So anyway, do you think we could do some tree-climbing? I mean, that's a ThunderClan requirement, right?" Lionpaw looked at Whiteclaw hopefully. The tomcat already knew how to hunt and fight, but he tended to stay out of trees. He'd rather have his paws on solid ground.

@Cobra @TheNyanCatMinecart
@Cobra

Flowerkit kept low to the ground, wishing that her fur wasn't so bright. Yellow and white weren't the best colors, but hey, she was good at being quiet unless she was excited! But she was both excited and quiet! Biting her tongue so that she would stay silent, the five-moon-old kit watched the two of them. Lionpaw's words didn't make too much sense to her, but she was excited as well. Tree-climbing! She would get to watch Lionpaw tree-climbing! She kept low and had her yellow ears pricked. She couldn't wait to be an apprentice herself! She waited for Whiteclaw to talk to their apprentice. But why did he sound a bit reluctant? That was fun! Flowerkit wanted to stay quiet, though, because if she was found, she'd be in trouble! But watching was always super fun! No - she wanted to do it! But couldn't yet! If I watched Lionpaw and Whiteclaw, then did it myself, I could be a warrior faster! she thought, biting her tongue so that she didn't let out a squeal of excitement.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old August 19th, 2020, 09:09 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Why was Softbear out in the woods? Who knew, maybe he just wanted a walk. He enjoyed walking about, climbing, sliding, crawling. Having the space and freedom to move around was a privilege, one he enjoyed finally having.
His nose was quick to pick up on the scents of his clan mates, two he was most familiar with. Knowing the pair were only a matter of tail lengths away made a warmth engulf his body. He followed his nose, sniff sniff sniff.

"Oi, Sugaesnow! Is--" He blinked odd coloured eyes, grinning as he saw Sweetdream through his white fringe. He pounced down the hill, jumping from fallen log to rock to ground. His pure white paws were quick to stain green. "An' how ar' we today, lassies?'

@wren | @chaton

---

He furrowed his brows, struggling to hear the words of the warrior on his back. Nothing annoyed Softbear more than when the world around him became muffled. "Smelling of wood? we' gonna roll in grass, not a tree!" he snorted, chirping when he saw the hill. "Oh it's pretty... All the little white flowers!" He gushed, oblivious to the fact the flowers held colour.
Ferretleap giggled a bit before hearing white flowers. The flowers were blue... He sat up and leaned over to Softbear’s ear to make sure he could hear him. “Softbear, um... Those flowers are blue. Are you colorblind?” He asked.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 19th, 2020, 12:21 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father of the foof View Post
Ferretleap giggled a bit before hearing white flowers. The flowers were blue... He sat up and leaned over to Softbear’s ear to make sure he could hear him. “Softbear, um... Those flowers are blue. Are you colorblind?” He asked.
A flustered grumble sounded from the large Tom as he sat his plot down in the green grass. "But, they're white! Like me, see?' He put his paw put, comparing the flower and his coat, even if they didnt match he wouldnt have known.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank