Old July 11th, 2024, 10:36 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Bloomingblaze-She/Her
20 Moons

———————

Bloomingblaze gave a confused look before he expression softened a bit.

“Kid, I know it’s tough, ya’ wanna have as much free time as possible, and ya’ don’t want others t’ worry ‘bout ya’” Bloomingblaze said “But, none of us are medicine cats, and we have no idea what’ll happen if ya’ don’t see Mossfreckle. But, I can tell ya’ one thing for sure. Just keepin’ it clean sure ain’t gonna help. Ya’ need the right herbs and stuff. ‘Specially with those pesky thorns.”

She hoped that worked, because she really didn’t wanna have to take the kit by force to Mossfreckle.

@nyme - @---Bluestar---

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; July 11th, 2024 at 11:19 PM.
Old July 11th, 2024, 10:50 PM
Snowflakes Swirling

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagnyme View Post

AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 2 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

This—oh, no. This is...not the way he had thought this might go. Mosquitokit's train of thought scatters in a burst of panic that sucks up all his excitement. Had he said something wrong? Had he said what he thought he'd said? What if he wasn't paying attention and something awful had slipped out, instead? The skinny tom swallows thickly, ridiculous ears pinned back as flat as they'd go out of sudden worry.

"Wait, I didn't—! Sorry," what a fun game of catch: they're passing the nervous apology back and forth, now. "Sorry, uh, I m-maybe said somethin' wrong, I think, uh. So whatever it was you can, uh, y-you should pretend I didn't say it! Is that okay?" He's trotting after her, wondering what to do to make this better. Stars, him and his mouth. It's already hard enough to pick the words and put them together, but now he's learning that there might be even more to it than that.

"...Um!" Oh, what do big cats do in situations like this? Mosquitokit skitters, slowing down his pursuit of the other kitten. "If y'need, time, alone," it's like he's reciting lines someone else has fed him, "then that's okay! But I didn't meanta make y'sad, or sorry, so—you should know that too, okay?"

There. Maybe that was...less awful.

now it's my turn to post late /lh+j !! sorry for the delay {:

Shadekit
Pure black pelt; Dark mackerel tabby; Amber eyes
She/her || 4 moons || ShadowClan

---

Shadekit stopped walking, glancing back. She widened her eyes. Oh stars, Mosquitokit was following her, even after her awkwardness. He was saying something... Time alone? she thought, bewildered. Oh. He must've assumed that he did something to make her leave like that. But... It was me, she thought, confused. I didn't... What? Had she assumed that he wouldn't want to talk to somebody who was just staring at them? It made the most sense. So why is he still talking to me? A pang of doubt passed through her.

Another long moment passed in which Shadekit was gazing at Mosquitokit thinking. She did make small gestures while she was thinking, a twitch of her tail or ear, the slight bristling of her fur.

She seemed to compose herself before speaking. "I... Don't understand," she finally said. "Uh." Well, it was true. And she didn't really know what to say either. So there.

But it was okay, right?? She wasn't totally messing up, right? Maybe she should say something else... Um. "I- uh- it wasn't anything you said," She mumbled quickly. She shifted uncomfortably. Maybe I shouldn't have said that... But it was too late. She mentally slapped herself.
---
(its okay about the delay I totally get it and also I was hiatusing so I don't mind lol. take your time like how I do )

Immmm back (hopefully for a longer time... no promises)

Ur username keeps changing ;; lol.

Last edited by SnowheartTC; July 11th, 2024 at 11:32 PM.
Old July 11th, 2024, 11:27 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Bloomingblaze-She/Her
20 Moons

———————

Bloomingblaze gave a confused look before he expression softened a bit.

“Kid, I know it’s tough, ya’ wanna have as much free time as possible, and ya’ don’t want others t’ worry ‘bout ya’” Bloomingblaze said “But, none of us are medicine cats, and we have no idea what’ll happen if ya’ don’t see Mossfreckle. But, I can tell ya’ one thing for sure. Just keepin’ it clean sure ain’t gonna help. Ya’ need the right herbs and stuff. ‘Specially with those pesky thorns.”

She hoped that worked, because she really didn’t wanna have to take the kit by force to Mossfreckle.

@nyme - @---Bluestar---
Wildkit looked at the warrior and her worried friend. "Fine ill go but will you come with me Mosquitokit?" she mewed.
@nyme
Old July 12th, 2024, 09:04 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Mellow

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1 - Just A Scratch
The Dancing Bird
Unphased. Unphased once again. The seething anger bubbled back to the surface and bit down hard. He’d laughed, he’d joked. Quietpaw wasn’t budging, she had made herself a bitter enemy. Owlthroat’s tail lashed wildly, holding back the urge to tear out her blasphemous tongue. He was bossing cats and it was a right he had earnt. But stupid, that was something he certainly was not and it marred every inch of his face in disgust.

He couldn’t do anything here though could he, eyes were on him. This cat had painted a cross on her back, and his claws would find home there one day to teach her a lesson. He was patient though, not today, maybe not next moon. But he would get her back, show her what he truly was capable of in time.

He circled around her as she had tilted away from him, and then began to make distance between the two. ”You’ll beget your own downfall Quietpaw, tread carefully.” He lilted his voice softly.

With a smile full of malice he gave her a nod and exited the clearing. A nod not of respect, but a nod of forewarning, for the things yet to come.

[​​ @Morrigan ]

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Owl's Romance Finder
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3
Old July 12th, 2024, 09:34 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: can i hang our favorite pictures on the walls of moss and mold?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)

yellowtwist watched camp and dizzycloud existed.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old July 12th, 2024, 11:44 AM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 3 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

Mosquitokit let out a short sigh, shoulders sagging as a final wave of relief washed over him. Oh, good, Wildkit had come 'round to their suggestion. Nobody would need to force anybody else to be taken care of.

"It'll be alright, Wildkit," he assures her, hoping she hadn't been so reluctant because she was afraid. There's...probably nothing to be afraid of. "I-I'll come, too, o'course. Um, if I'm allowed." He knows it can get busy in that den, and that usually when it'a busy in there then that means an emergency is happening, and being underfoot while grown cats are managing an emergency isn't good. But if there's nothing else going on, and if he's very quiet and polite, then maybe he'll be permitted to stay...

"Um. Can you come, too?" He looks up at Bloomingblaze. It'd make sense that she stick with them, but he's nervous. He just wants to make sure she's staying; feels a lot better having an older, wiser cat around. "I..uh, I dunno your name. 'M sorry. I'm Mosquitokit."

@---Bluestar--- ; WILDKIT
@IDIOTICBEAN101 ; BLOOMINGBLAZE
Old July 12th, 2024, 12:03 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible

Blossomkit looked at Moquitokit. "You know you don't have to worry about me so much."
@nyme
@@IDIOTICBEAN101
Old July 12th, 2024, 12:17 PM
The silliest of sillies&lt;3

Bump Policy: At any time

Bloomingblaze-She/Her
20 Moons

————————

Bloomingblaze’ dear twitched when Mosquitokit requested her to go with them too.
“Alright kiddo, I sure can! Not sure how many cats are in th’ den right now, so we oughtta be careful.” She replied.

She heard Wildkit speak again.
“No such thing as too much worry, ‘specially when it comes from a friend.”

“Now let’s head over!”

@nyme - @---Bluestar---
[Once your healing request is accepted, just mention us! <3]

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; July 12th, 2024 at 12:17 PM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 12:59 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Adorable

◇BristleThorn◇
Female | 29 Moons | ShadowClan Warrior | Apprentice: Spider’Paw | Posts: 10
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: OPEN TO ANYONE!

She was bored doing nothing in camp. Her life had been pretty uneventful after raiding those River rats. She itched for action. She wanted to go on a patrol maybe, especially one to explore the RiverClan territory and maybe wreck it some more so the territory is also a disaster they need to fix when they–unfortunately–return. She stepped into the clearing, shaking out her fur and looking around. She considered maybe making small-talk with the deputy but she didn't want to waste the busy cat's time. Warrior to enforcer to deputy. Her dream. Or at least to be an enforcer instead of some freshly made warrior that earned her status because of her relation to DawnStar, or at least that's what BristleThorn made herself believe. She'd prove herself one day. One day soon enough. But for now she needed to amuse herself. And that would be a difficult task.
She did have to do that patrol for MossFreckle so she could have that event for Spider'Paw. “Spider, get over here.” She ordered. “Any cat open to go on a small patrol to get some cobweb and marigold?” She announced the question so cars could hear. She only needed one or two more cats to be available. Easy enough.

Old July 12th, 2024, 08:38 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowheartTC View Post

Shadekit
Pure black pelt; Dark mackerel tabby; Amber eyes
She/her || 4 moons || ShadowClan

---

Shadekit stopped walking, glancing back. She widened her eyes. Oh stars, Mosquitokit was following her, even after her awkwardness. He was saying something... Time alone? she thought, bewildered. Oh. He must've assumed that he did something to make her leave like that. But... It was me, she thought, confused. I didn't... What? Had she assumed that he wouldn't want to talk to somebody who was just staring at them? It made the most sense. So why is he still talking to me? A pang of doubt passed through her.

Another long moment passed in which Shadekit was gazing at Mosquitokit thinking. She did make small gestures while she was thinking, a twitch of her tail or ear, the slight bristling of her fur.

She seemed to compose herself before speaking. "I... Don't understand," she finally said. "Uh." Well, it was true. And she didn't really know what to say either. So there.

But it was okay, right?? She wasn't totally messing up, right? Maybe she should say something else... Um. "I- uh- it wasn't anything you said," She mumbled quickly. She shifted uncomfortably. Maybe I shouldn't have said that... But it was too late. She mentally slapped herself.
---
(its okay about the delay I totally get it and also I was hiatusing so I don't mind lol. take your time like how I do )

Immmm back (hopefully for a longer time... no promises)

Ur username keeps changing ;; lol.

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 3 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

"...Oh," Mosquitokit blinks. Shuffles his paws. Looks up, then down, then around the clearing as if something that could help make this situation feel a little less awkward might jump out at him. He sees...

-Dens
-Trees
-Cats
-Many leaves (flat and needles, light green and dark, big and small)
-The prey pile
-The Grimpeak
-Th—oh, drat,

Now is not the time for this, because if he's standing there focusing on taking inventory then he's not talking to Shadekit which means nothing is getting fixed. Mosquitokit swallows a reflexive apology; she wouldn't have known what he was sorry for anyhow, and that would just make things weirder.

"Uhm." He starts again, thinking hard. "Well—are you..okay, then? Because i-if there's somethin' the matter then that's alright. You can leave and, uh, and do...and get better. If you're not feeling okay, I mean." He says cautiously. "And thank you, also. For, uh, talkin' to me and stuff. I 'ppreciated it." He sounds a little stilted, like he's reciting this all because he knows it's good manners to.

wahoo!! (&&&YEAH i feel bad for the inconsistency but 'nyme' will be the final form :3c)