Old July 1st, 2024, 09:00 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post
SUNPAW

The mottled apprentice emerged from the apprentices' den with a yawn, stretching each leg in turn. A question lingered in Sunpaw's mind - were apprentice-aged kits allowed to participate in her cleaning event?

Spotting Mistlewhisker in the crowd of ShadowClanner's, Sunpaw tipped her head, amber eyes narrowing thoughtfully. Perhaps the Deputy would know. With a wave of her plumed tail, the ShadowClan Apprentice made her way over to the High Rank in a couple of swift bounds.

''Mistlewhisker?'' Sunpaw slowed as she approached the ShadowClan Deputy. ''I have a question regarding my event. Are apprentice-aged kits allowed to participate?''

{ @Mica }

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 41 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker twisted her head to look at the apprentice, studying her with a gleaming eye while she tried to recall what Sunpaw was talking about. Event? What event?

"What do you intend this event to be?" She asked. Something simple she would allow kits, but only if there was supervision. But if it was battle training, climbing or anything dangerous, the answer would obviously be no.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old July 1st, 2024, 09:14 PM
pfp is leafpaw <3

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

SUNPAW

Sunpaw sat back on her haunches and wrapped her tail around her paws. ''Den cleaning and repairing,'' She replied quietly. ''I was going to make it a contest - whichever group repairs and cleans their den out first wins a surprise prize.''

{ @Mica }

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.
Old July 1st, 2024, 09:45 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 41 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Sunpaw - @isla ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hm. That was actually a good idea. Mistlewhisker nodded thoughtfully. "As long as a warrior supervises and helps them, I see no issue with kits joining." It would help teach them responsibility for camp as well.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; July 1st, 2024 at 09:45 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2024, 09:02 PM
pfp is leafpaw <3

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

SUNPAW
THE COLLECTOR
AGATHA KITTY

Sunpaw blinked her thanks and dipped her head respectfully. ''Thank you, Mistlewhisker. I'll let them know.''

[ I have killed off FIREFLYPAW and have asked for her to be marked as deceased. /gen ]

{ @Mica }

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.
Old July 3rd, 2024, 11:30 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

With a night like this one would think that someone her age would be in the nest already, sleeping till the next day. That wasn't her thought, not today nor tomorrow, for now, she lay awake. They weren't even in the apprentice's den, too many damn cats were in there it felt too crowded. She especially didn't feel all that comfortable sharing a den with two cats who either left the clan in the first place or who came from another one. Wispypaw couldn't see themselves leaving shadowclan for another place, this was the only place she knew. Shadowclan was about the only stable clan she was aware of, besides windclan of course but she wouldn't go seek them out. Besides the majority of her family was here, and unlike a certain sibling she wouldn't leave them behind in spite. Lifting her fluffy body from the original spot she chose, she moved to a different spot that was somewhat hidden in the shadows of camp. The blind apprentice was faintly aware that her mother slept somewhere out in camp, but just couldn't pin the right spot. With a grumble and a pouty face, she loafed in her new spot, dark glazed eyes staring off into the distance enjoying her bit of silence.

@isla

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 4th, 2024, 12:19 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
19 Moons - ShadowClan Enforcer

Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive | Two Left Paws - Active

Silverlark's legs trembled beneath him, forcing him to falter and fall a few times as he approached camp. Once more as he entered. He had managed to mount the apprentice's body on his back, covering both himself and her with the badger's pelt he had sheared, bloodied claws still attached to the paws. He had not dedicated himself to pelt collecting from a young age for nothing. In his maw, however, he carried the most important part. The skull of the fiendish beast that had dared to kill one of their own. His left flank coated with mud and his own dried blood, he couldn't imagine that Mosster would be too happy to see the state he was returning to camp in so soon after having been given the right of way and allowed to resume his duties. But what was he supposed to have done? Let the badger feast on Fireflypaw's body? Never. This thing had already killed a cat. There was no telling when it would strike again.

"Dawnstar! Mistlewhisker!" the silver throated warrior called out as he dropped the skull, letting it rest underneath is paw. His voice missing its usual pep in leu of the sordid situation. "We've got a fallen 'prentice here."

@Undertaker [Dawnstar] | @Mica [Mistlewhisker]
| Open to anyone else, really, just please try and make sure to not double post before Dawnstar and Mistlewhisker react to have them have a chance to do so before chaos erupts.

For reference, body was found here. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 4th, 2024, 08:10 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Paranoid

Marshypaw
Male / 6 Moons / ShadowClan / Sexuality Unknown
Russet tabby tom with cream-brown fur around the torso, blue and yellow heterochromatic eyes, and a naturally sinister expression

Well there’s no point to misery without joy, now is there? Just like there’s no point to beauty without brains! That last part is something that you, my friend, need to work on!
~Marshypaw

/Takes place just after the main time skip, making him 7 1/2. I still have to edit the header, I’m just knocking out the early-early apprenticeship rps with it still there! ^^ \

✽❀✽

Marshypaw, in all honesty, had not been paying his surroundings any attention whatsoever while pacing back and forth around ShadowClan’s camp. His mind and thoughts had been dancing totally elsewhere, and with his eyes on the ground, the chances that he would have caught even the slightest glimpse of Willowpaw were very little, if not non-existent. Naturally, he had not seen her, resulting in him running full speed into the unsuspecting tortoiseshell she-cat. Marshypaw had never been the type of cat to avoid thinking about his flaws. As confident as he always appeared to be, he could be humble if those who he interacted with never gave him any reason not to be. He was more than prepared to apologize for this whole accident and admit that he was behind it, and whether his mistake was unintentional or not, it was still his fault. He could only hope that Willowpaw would be accepting with his apology and not chew him out for walking into her. Though, normally it’s quite obvious when somebody has a… nasty personality, let’s just throw on that label! He fought the urge to smile. It was already awkward enough as it was, he didn’t want to worsen his situation with this apprentice by laughing at what would probably seem like some voice in his head. So I’ll make a small assumption and say that… Willowpaw cannot be too bad, can she? I’m sure she’ll simply let me know that it’s alright after my apology, then walk away! Perfect!

It was rather rare for Marshypaw to purposely miss an opportunity to formulate some sort of dramatic scene with somebody, with his fall being the perfect chance to start something entertaining up, but Marshypaw had not been in the most wonderful state of mind today anyway. His mindset usually took a turn just a few minutes after his occasional mood drop, but conveniently, he was not in his usual happy place when he bumped into Willowpaw, causing him to have some trouble noticing the fact that something dramatic could easily be started from all of this. When he hit the ground, Marshypaw felt the pain of the ShadowClan ground’s impact strike hard on his spine, but he wasn’t too surprised. He quickly recognized and acknowledged the fact that he was clearly been paying no attention to the cats and objects around him, so it was no surprise that he had fallen to the floor like a ragdoll. Blinking and stiffening, he took a quick, dizzy Look around until his tortoiseshell denmate appeared, the figure of an apprentice forming in his blurry viewpoint. Marshypaw identified her, finally managed to blink away the final bouts of dizziness, and did not bother to get up from the ground yet. He gazed up at Willowpaw and prepared to speak, thinking over the situation. Well, it seems that she… uh… SCREAMED when I bumped into her, so I’m assuming she’s a bit of the jumpy sort, isn’t she? Marshypaw’s eyes fell into narrow slits. Well, hopefully she won’t assume me of frightening her. That certainly isn’t how I want to get rid of my boredom at the moment… some pleasant drama would be nice!

It was just before he started speaking when Marshypaw caught sight of the water in Willowpaw’s eyes. The russet and cream tabby apprentice felt his own eyes widen at the sight of it, his heart twisting with sympathy. Ah! Not only is she jumpy, she seems… well, I won’t say wimpy, but… sensitive. Awkward, maybe… possibly even lacking of confidence? He felt his brow pinch, eyes flashing with pity. Well, I shoudlnt make any more assumptions, but if everything I’ve thought already is correct, then I’m sure she’ll have QUITE the personality, won’t she? Finally, Marshypaw could feel the dramatic mood coming back to him, hobbling along back into his mind and allowing him to re-enter his usual, happier, better mood. Still, Willowpaw was on the verge of tears, probably even crying by now, and he had a feeling he should do something about it instead of just stand and watch. To Marshypaw, he would not be very much of a gentleman if he just sat and stared while a lady in distress broke down in tears. But Willowpaw’s voice appeared too quickly for him to say much, and when she spoke, she spoke fast. Marshypaw forced himself to lean towards her with the nearest ear perked, struggling and barley managing to catch onto the words that left her apprentices mouth in high-pitched, lightning-quick stutters. Marshypaw was deathly silent as he listened to the apprentice speak, feeling his own brain and thoughts begin to whirl at the sound of the chaos that came tumbling out from Willowpaw’s mouth, and with his jaw falling slightly with confusion, he gasped at her. Well, she’s awfully talented at the whole panic thing… is she not? The most I can do to aid her is be patient, I suppose… but goodness, she’s… a lot. Easily overwhelmed, I’ll say!

Willowpaw started by telling Marshypaw that it wasn’t him, it was her, and stiffly, Marshypaw cocked his head to the side. Raising a single eyebrow, he proceeded to listen. He was pretty sure that he could confirm a lack of confidence and high level of anxiety in his nervous denmate by now, seeing as the very first thing she had done was tell him that running into her wasn’t his fault at all. Unrealistically, she had fallen right into the mindset that she was the issue, that she needed changing, and she handmade the mistake, all when Marshypaw thought that it was quite obvious that the fault laid in his owl paws. But still, he listened politely and respectfully as Willowpaw rambled and blabbered. The tortoiseshell she-cat told him that she felt that she should have walked differently, and because of her ‘weird walking’, she had entered his pathway. Marshypaw had a small urge to laugh at the seemingly delusional apprentice’s words, but he was too busy staring at her in disbelief to say anything. She wasn’t lying to him, was she? She actually believed her own words… it was… odd. It was dramatic. As Willowpaw kept speaking, Marshypaw could feel his heart lifting. As she went on about how she was delusional, horrible, and again, it was her fault, Marshypaw came to realize that this was his perfect chance to escape his boredom. This was the perfect time to be dramatic! He was going to take it to heart, and he knew it. So when Willowpaw introduced herself with her name, he smiled brightly and made sure to tell her, “Willowpaw! Quite a lovely name, then! I, personally, find it pretty!” It would have felt awkward to not compliment her, so here they were. Marshypaw felt no shame whatsoever.

Now, then, back to taking notice of the tears in Willowpaw’s eyes. Marshypaw felt a frown cross his face, and squinting at Willowpaw, he backed up slightly. It was becoming obvious that Willowpaw did not have the best amounts of control over her emotions, panic and anxiety in particular, but what was somebody like him to do other than give her some space? I need to assure her somehow, but there’s a possibility of worsening this entire situation with a singular word, so I’ll have to be incredibly careful with it all. He shifted his paws with some discomfort. In other words, I’ll have to tread carefully here. Her confidence is… most likely… delicate, for lack of a better term, so this will take some effort. If I want my pleasant drama, I’ll have to make sure that I don’t come off as too frightening. He straightened, sighing lightly. Well, then, so be it. Her personality is worth the struggle, it’s interesting! Something NEW! Awkward as she is, she’s unique, and I would be an idiot to ignore that, would I not? Here goes SOMETHING! Marshypaw kept a smile on his face, a small smile of assurance. When he spoke, he kept his voice soft and gentle. “Hey, you were walking just fine! Please, allow us to avoid the self-blame game, I suggest we leave it at the fact that I was talking to myself and not paying attention! Willowpaw, you called yourself, yes? Well, Willowpaw, let me assure you, you have not done anything wrong. In fact, it’s nice to see somebody humble!

He flicked his tail over her ears in an attempt at a comforting gesture, though he made sure to not make contact, respecting her personal space. He didn’t want to frighten the young she-cat anymore than she had already frightened herself. Then keeping his voice leveled and light, he sat down beside her as he spoke. “Now, worry not, I am not frustrated with you in the least! In fact, I would like to thank you for not getting angry with me for bumping into you! Whether you realize it or not, you’re kinder than many of your clanmates!” He tilted his head a little. “And as for tears, feel no shame, no shame whatsoever! Tears are simply the natural method of calming oneself down, allow them to flow without blockage! I will think no less of you, no matter what I see, that’s all I’ll say.” Marshypaw glanced around briefly, and catching sight of the prey pile a few mouse lengths away, an idea popped into his head. Straining to reach the stack, he hooked his claw on the nearest mouse, and politely, he dropped it in between them. “Now, how about a snack to take your mind off of things, Willowpaw? Why don’t you tell me a bit about yourself?

✽❀✽

// Why, thank you. Yes, his quote came to me when I was half-asleep, and good thing, because it’s decently in character. \\

~ @Myling ~

Replies will come a bit slowly until June 4th, EST!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old July 4th, 2024, 12:54 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Darkcloud guards the clearing.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 4th, 2024, 04:17 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowheartTC View Post
Shadekit
Pure black pelt; Barely visible dark gray mackerel tabby markings; amber eyes
She/her || 4 moons || ShadowClan
Agatha Kitty

---
So my stripes are hard to see, she thought. Huh. She knew it didn't really matter, but it was good to know... Her attention snapped back to Mosquitokit when he started talking. He seems really nervous, she thought. "My name's Shadekit," she replied cautiously. There was no harm in him knowing her name... Then Mosquitokit's demeanor changed abruptly, his eyes shining as he asked his next question. She blinked at the excitement coming off of him and stared at him.

He changed so quickly from being nervous to excited... Suddenly he wants to talk to her? What happened? Her fur prickled slightly as she thought. She was a little intrigued by this strange kit. It was kind of like a puzzle, trying to figure him out.

A long moment passed when she realized she still hadn't answered his question. "Um. Sorry," she said, "I'm five moons..." Stars above, this was a disaster. What was wrong with her? Her fur prickled uncomfortably, suddenly anxious to get away. This is one reason why I don't like socializing... "S-sorry," she stammered, scooching away. "sorry," she mumbled, slipping away.

Her fur was still prickling as she padded towards the nursery, sticking to the edges of camp. She could hardly believe what had happened. I'm such an idiot, she thought. More than halfway there, she paused, looking back at Mosquitokit, seeing whatever his reaction was.
---
Another late post :')

Also, just so you know, I am going on a week-long hiatus tomorrow (the 23). Feel free to reply to this, I am available today, and it wont bother me if you mention me during my hiatus, as I cannot go on my chromebook anyways. I'll just pick up where you left off when I get back.
@dagnyme

AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 2 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

This—oh, no. This is...not the way he had thought this might go. Mosquitokit's train of thought scatters in a burst of panic that sucks up all his excitement. Had he said something wrong? Had he said what he thought he'd said? What if he wasn't paying attention and something awful had slipped out, instead? The skinny tom swallows thickly, ridiculous ears pinned back as flat as they'd go out of sudden worry.

"Wait, I didn't—! Sorry," what a fun game of catch: they're passing the nervous apology back and forth, now. "Sorry, uh, I m-maybe said somethin' wrong, I think, uh. So whatever it was you can, uh, y-you should pretend I didn't say it! Is that okay?" He's trotting after her, wondering what to do to make this better. Stars, him and his mouth. It's already hard enough to pick the words and put them together, but now he's learning that there might be even more to it than that.

"...Um!" Oh, what do big cats do in situations like this? Mosquitokit skitters, slowing down his pursuit of the other kitten. "If y'need, time, alone," it's like he's reciting lines someone else has fed him, "then that's okay! But I didn't meanta make y'sad, or sorry, so—you should know that too, okay?"

There. Maybe that was...less awful.

now it's my turn to post late /lh+j !! sorry for the delay {:
Old July 4th, 2024, 06:50 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Palesong
ShadowClan Warrior
13(?) Moons, She/Her
Purrks: Kitty Softpaws, I forgot
Palesong hurried through the camp, her heart racing with excitement. She spotted Yellowtwist at the edge, and with quick steps, she approached him, eager to share her idea.

"Yellowtwist!" Palesong called out, her voice filled with enthusiasm as she stopped beside him. "I've been looking for you! Do you have a moment? I was thinking, since we have some downtime now, why don't we make flower crowns together? It'll be fun I promiiiise! And we can talk about really cool stuff!!"

[ @Aolani ]
Oh no. How surprising it was that he was bored. He was always that (because his roleplayer is uncreative) oh abd rhen it was fixed, yay. Now yellowtwist was not bored but disappointed. To be fair, it was the first ina bit that Palesong had said anything to him, so unfortunately couldn't complain about that. Still, why was Palesong determined to bother him, besides the small break? Yes, he was great, but something told him that wasn't it. Perhaps pshe-cat just wanted to be able to chat about the secret he told her. Speaking of which, he was very surprised she had been to keep her mouth shut about it.

Why did she want to make flower crowns of all things? Why not try to creat a trap or somethings more useful? Also, he didnt know how to make a flower crown. Although she was right in the fact he had nothing to do. But why would he do that. Maybe he could make his own version of a flower crown, or somehow weaponize it. "Hm. Fine."
[ sorry this post is a little ooc ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]