Last post by Spartan-117
Today 10:24 AM

Old August 9th, 2020, 11:28 AM
just a minor cat-astrophe

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
They're similar, but not exactly the same. Fleetwind mewed. Shrews are smaller, and taste a bit worse. That about covered it. Yeah, it's fine. he grunted, not interested in the weather. Why don't we work on the hunters crouch. he suggested, crouching down, his tail low. You try it.
Cloverpaw did as instructed, trying to mimic Fleetwind's crouch. She had hunted mossballs so many times as a kit but she felt awkward and uncomfortable as she bent her legs.

She was getting used to her body after a random growth spurt which left her disorientated as she found her paws further from her face than ever.

"Is this right?" she asked, trying to tuck her tail in.
Old August 9th, 2020, 11:53 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Distracted

[ @Slushie; ]

Deerpeatl was frightened when she heard the voice of Buckstar. She didn't know that he had been made leader, so this was all a shock to her. The queen looked in his direction. "I had moved to Shadowclan, but they aren't the clan I thought they were." , she meowed, her voice a little raspy from the smoke of the waterbarn. She didn't want to reveal anything that happened. It was all too much for her. Deerpetal heard the rustle of the tiny bodies of her kits. She wanted to comfort them, but she had this to tend to.

Barleypaw is my main character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 9th, 2020, 12:41 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @ILoveLeafpool ]

----Buckstar----

Well, that was just plain rude. Daisy seemed like a sweet cat. Why would anyone try to do that?

Because some cats are monsters, his mind whispered, and he let out a silent sigh. "Well, I can promise you I'm not trying to trick you. But, if you do join us, you'll have to learn how to be a warrior. It takes a while, and it's hard work, but it's worth it in the end. Are you up for it?"
"Yes, I am. I'm a pretty tough cat." She smiled and stretched.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old August 9th, 2020, 12:53 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Buckstar

[ @Sparkling Flower ]

His brows furrowed. Ugh, he was an idiot. If she smelled like ShadowClan, then of course that was a clear sign she had spent time there. "I mean, it's ShadowClan," he replied. "What were you expecting them to be like?"

He was about to turn her away - he didn't want anything to do with ShadowClan while they sorted out their mountian of problems - but a noise swept his attention away and he trotted over to the source. When he pushed his face through the leaves, he was met with the surprising sight of Deerpetal's kits.

He lifted his head to blink at her. "Are these yours?"

------------

[ @ILoveLeafpool ]

"All right, then," he said with a more genuine smile. "I'll take you back to camp and get you a mentor, and you can begin your training. Follow me." With a nod of his head, he began to walk back to camp.

(We'll wrap this up here! Go ahead and submit her to the allegiances under the name of Daisypaw, and I'll get her situated during the current meeting!)
Old August 9th, 2020, 12:57 PM

[ @Slushie; ]

Deerpetal wanted to be protective of them, but he was part of Thunderclan. What had she expected when she gave birth in Thunderclan territory. "Yes they are. They've had a rough time, so their a little rowdy." , she meowed. They had almost been lost to the waterbarn fire, but luckily she was given a lucky escape with her babies.

Barleypaw is my main character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 9th, 2020, 01:01 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

The black she cat with pale tortoiseshell speckles on her face had been sunning herself, almost as if she was waiting for the warrior who approached her now. Her ears went up, almost in surprise and her nose twitched as she scented him.
"Tresspassing?"
Almost convincingly, she sounded innocent or possibly shocked.
She'd been lounging about Thunderclan's old territory and moving about in the hope she'd eventually be found by a wandering patrol or warrior and to be entirely honest, she hadn't realized she'd finally managed to find it. Or at least find somewhere where she would be found.
She sat up, head tilted a bit.
She wasn't very big height wise and she looked like perhaps she'd been starved, but she definitely wasn't a kittypet, not with the way she held herself or the lean muscling in her legs and shoulders, a front limb twisted awkwardly.

@Beau

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old August 9th, 2020, 01:20 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Sparkling Flower ]

They had to have been very young. The last time he had seen her, she hadn't had them with her. He cast one last glance at them before turning back to Deerpetal.

"Look," he began, "I get why you left. You wanted a better life for your kits. But vanishing without warning isn't going to look good, and I really don't want to have to involve myself with any part of ShadowClan. But... I don't want you and your kits to be without a place to stay. So you can remain in ThunderClan for as long as you can behave. I'll have to place you under a guard so I can be sure you won't run off again, okay?"
Old August 9th, 2020, 02:17 PM

[ @Slushie; ]

Deerpetal could understand why she needed a guard. She had run away from her clan. Even though she would never do it again. This was a lesson well learned and she wasn't going back now. The other clans were just as dangerous. This clan felt safer. "I understand." , she meowed. She wasn't one to argue, so she was rather calm. Her kits would have a place to stay and she wouldn't have to leave them behind.

Old August 9th, 2020, 02:31 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by esa View Post
Cloverpaw did as instructed, trying to mimic Fleetwind's crouch. She had hunted mossballs so many times as a kit but she felt awkward and uncomfortable as she bent her legs.

She was getting used to her body after a random growth spurt which left her disorientated as she found her paws further from her face than ever.

"Is this right?" she asked, trying to tuck her tail in.
Its very good. Fleetwind mewed approvingly, flicking his tail tip high in the air. Why don't we practice moving around a bit? We have to be able to do that before we can catch anything! Deciding to do it himself, he dropped into the crouch, and began slinking along the ground, without making noise.
Old August 9th, 2020, 02:37 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Rainquail ]

“Yes. Trespassing.”

Cormorantglide looked the she-cat up and down as she stood- she seemed vaguely familiar but not nearly enough so that he could begin to put a finger on it. That wasn’t important right now, though, and it was likely that he’d briefly encountered her during a trip through the outskirts so Cormorantglide didn’t push it. He did, however, raise a brow at the sinewy muscles that climbed up her legs and clung to her skinny body- this cat clearly wasn’t a lost kittypet and that told Cormorantglide that she should know better.

“Are you going to answer my question or should I just chase you off now?”

He could have been more tactful but Cormorantglide found the intruder suspicious. She wasn’t hostile, hackles down and claws sheathed, so Cormorantglide kept his cool and showed no signs of aggression aside from his impoliteness. He was fairly interesting to see what she had to say for herself, though, and whether she would play the dumb kitty pet despite the muscles that pointed to a life without luxury.