Last post by Astraea
Today 01:10 PM

Old February 1st, 2024, 04:00 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Mourning Ruins

{ @~MothDust~ }

“Good catch,” Mossfreckle purred warming up to the cat, “Are you ten moons as well?” He then dropped to his crouch once again and stalked forward on silent haunches opening his maw to once again scent the air. The smell of mouse hit his nose and he stood silently with pricked ears - waiting, waiting, THERE. He saw the mouse skittering under a large pine tree.

Wait, wait wait. His ears twitching where is only motion. Wait, wait, wait. The mouse finally stopped under the tree finding something to nibble on. Mossfreckle moved forward on soft paws, slowly. He punched and easily caught the mouse and finished it with his sharp canines in its neck. He walked to the pile and added the mouse then turned to Dustfur, “We have enough so we can talk on the way back, this will take two trips, anyway.”

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; February 1st, 2024 at 05:01 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2024, 11:41 AM
rattling my kennel door

{ @~MothDust~ }
( I thought I would start the heading back better, we can disperse conversations within but essentially we just need to mention then heading with one load then mention then coming back again and taking the second load !! (I appreciate you so much for being a good rp buddy and helping mossy do tones of good for his clan !!))

Mossfreckle walked over to the pile and picked up about four pieces of fresh kill, he maw was stretched but he would be able to make about two trips like this. “I’m ready to head back to camp when you are, pick up about four pieces and we will be able to take this all back in two trips !!” he meowed thoughtfully. He then began an amble back to camp carful to kit drop any of the prey stuffed in his mouth.

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; February 2nd, 2024 at 11:43 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2024, 11:52 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
{ @~MothDust~ }
( I thought I would start the heading back better, we can disperse conversations within but essentially we just need to mention then heading with one load then mention then coming back again and taking the second load !! (I appreciate you so much for being a good rp buddy and helping mossy do tones of good for his clan !!))

Mossfreckle walked over to the pile and picked up about four pieces of fresh kill, he maw was stretched but he would be able to make about two trips like this. “I’m ready to head back to camp when you are, pick up about four pieces and we will be able to take this all back in two trips !!” he meowed thoughtfully. He then began an amble back to camp carful to kit drop any of the prey stuffed in his mouth.

★ Dustfur ★

He nodded and picked up four pieces in his mouth. "I am 11 moons, almost 12," he said through the prey on the way to camp. His feet on the cold grass making his paws feel wet. He set the fresh kill they had caught into the pile at camp. "Succesful hunt," he said with a smile, "13 more prey for the clan." he gave Moss a smile. "Do you have an apprentice?" he mewed in question. He wanted one, but was afraid he wouldn't mentor them well.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old February 3rd, 2024, 11:10 AM
rattling my kennel door

{ @~MothDust~ }

Dropping his mouthful of prey, Mossfreckle turned his thoughtful gaze to Dustfur. “No, I do not have a apprentice,” he meowed, “I probably will not for a while either.” He began the trip back to the remaining prey and as he went ahead he continued his answer to Dustfur, “you would make a good mentor, though !! Also, do not worry about the reaming prey, I will go grab it.” he meowed cheerily.

Missfreckle headed back to the pile and picked up the remaining pieces of prey. He trotted back to the camp enjoying his time alone in the forest. Reaching the camp, he walked to the fresh kill pile and dropped off the remainder of the prey Dustfur and him had caught. He then turned to Dustfur and meowed, “let’s go report that we made it back.”

Last edited by ellie; February 4th, 2024 at 11:55 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2024, 12:21 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Gracklepaw perked up as he heard both his name and his mentor's name called for a hunting patrol. He didn't see Hickorysplinter and he had no clue who Cougarbite was, but Dawnstar was sitting there waiting, and he didn't want to keep her waiting too long. He had responsibilities now!

Pull it together Gracklepaw! The young tom thought to himself and he trotted over to Dawnstar with a cheerful smile, flicking his tail and meowing a soft greeting.

He then looked around for the other missing cats; nervous yet excited at the prospect of going on his first hunting patrol as a Clan cat. Not to mention both Hickory and Dawnstar would be there! He had to do good and impress them both..

. . .

sorry for such a late reply! - @Undertaker @finley.exe @JackHunt_17

Cougarbite couldn’t find Hickorysplinter but he found the apprentice. So he led the apprentice out to the mourning ruins for hunting. “i’ll go left and you go right and we meet up back here when we’ve found at least two pieces of prey.” he said

( @finley.exe )
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old February 23rd, 2024, 12:30 PM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

ᗢ hickorysplinter ᗢ

purrks ; mind reader [ perm. active ]
he/it . sc . 26 moons . tags ; @Undertaker , @JackHunt_17 , @chickadee

!! this cat deals with themes of parental abuse, hallucinations, and mental disorders. iwc. !!

trigger warnings for this post: none
hickory padded up to the three cats, narrowing his eyes. ' gracklepaw, are you ready for your first hunting lesson? i'm excited to teach you. ' he smiled, then dipped his head respectfully to dawnstar. ' thank you for assigning me a patrol with him. it's his first hunting lesson. '

' bitter choco decoration,
eat it all without saying a thing '

cobwebfern ☆ warblerpaw
trackersroleplay with me!
Old March 4th, 2024, 06:35 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]

Purrks: Beefed Up T2
· · ────────────── · ·

[Mossfreckle - @Fawn<3 ]
· · ────────────── · ·
The pair was quiet as they carried Thrushfeather's body into the ruins, Mistlewhisker wrapped up in her thoughts. Many creatures were making their homes in ShadowClan territory as of late, and she wondered if once Newleaf rolled around it would get worse. Definitely something to keep an eye on.

When they arrived, Mistlewhisker gently set the dead warrior's body on the ground, choosing a spot near the rest of the graves and beginning to dig. It was unfortunate, losing another warrior. She imagined she would be digging a lot more of these graves once the raid on ThunderClan was done. She hoped she wouldn't have to. Not because they were unable to recover bodies, but because not many ShadowClan cats would die.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old March 6th, 2024, 02:56 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Lazy

okay this is patrol is SUPER overdue, so we need to finish this up ASAP, also are we retconning Dawnstar joining this patrol??

@Undertaker - @JackHunt_17 - @finley.exe

• • •

Gracklepaw grinned and puffed his chest out as his mentor explained that it would be his first hunting patrol. "Yep! I'm ready to hunt for the first time as a ShadowClan apprentice!" The black tom replied enthusiastically.

"I already know some hunting, but I'm not the best at it, so you'll have to teach me how ShadowClan cats hunt." He explained to his mentor with a flick of his tail. "Or I can just try to hunt myself, and you can teach me later, for time's sake."

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Last edited by chickadee; March 6th, 2024 at 02:56 PM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 07:47 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Lazy

(it's been over a week, no responses and i really wanna avoid punishment from dawnstar sooo im just gonna finish this.)

With no communication from his patrolmates Gracklepaw frowned. He'd never been on patrol before. He wasn't quite sure what to do, but he'd had some experience with hunting, so he assumed he'd just go ahead and hunt, and if he did it wrong he could just explain to Dawnstar, surely she'd understand.

Gracklepaw began to listen in and scent the air, using his senses to try to detect prey in the Ruins. He felt at home in the abandoned No-Fur structure. He'd hunted in plenty of places like this. Being a former loner he used to wander and seek shelter in old No-Fur nests and whatnot, so this almost felt nostalgic.

The tom padded through the overgrown shelter, as he caught scent of a mouse. The cat dropped into a crouch and began to stalk it, although unluckily for him, one of the floorboards creaked as his black paws stepped down. He thought he was being light on his feet! He cringed at the noise, then flattened his ears as he watched the scared mouse scurry away. He initially scrambled after it, but it darted into a hole, leaving the tom frustrated and disappointed.

He ventured deeper into the ruins, catching scents of more mice. Maybe there was a family of mice in the old ruins? He wondered if maybe the mice had a Clan too. Maybe they hunted for nuts and seeds and whatever else mice ate. MouseClan He thought, chuckling to himself as he turned left, into a room with a mouse in it. He stalked it, dropping into a crouch, although this time he paid much more mind to his paws and his footsteps. He crept lightly over the floor, this room was filled with rotted wood, a familiar texture. Then he sprang, quickly catching and killing the mouse

He then left the room and entered into the next room where he caught scent of another mouse. Oh. He probably wasn't supposed to still carry the first one in his mouth. He dropped his first mouse and then repeated the steps from his first kill, dropping down and stalking it, began quickly pouncing and killing it.

Gracklepaw grinned victoriously at the results of his hunt, grabbing both mice in his mouth and turning back to try and see his patrolmate and his mentor. They'd probably catch up. He thought then began to head back to camp.

• • •
@finley.exe - @JackHunt_17

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Last edited by chickadee; March 11th, 2024 at 07:47 PM.
Old March 13th, 2024, 11:58 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 20 | Purrks: none

The feline smiled at the approaching cats easily, "Alright, time to head out. It's been a while since I've been able to head out for a good hunt. It'll be good to be out and about again!" They pat the apprentice gently with a sway of their tail, "No worries, I can help ya' when we get out there, yeah?" The mainecoon moggy spoke as they stood up and pointed their muzzle towards the exit of the camp. Cornpuff came off a bit rough and Moonmeadow hoped that the apprentice didn't feel too bad about it even if the warrior offered some help afterwards. She shook her head lightly and then started walking towards the exit with a look over their broad shoulders, "Well, come on then, prey ain't huntin' itself." The phrase was ended with a small chuckle.

Moonmeadow has yet to really know these two so they thought that'd be good to try and start up some conversation as they padded along the worn pathways to the mourning ruins. They took on a cheerful tone as she looked over her broad shoulders to look at Shadowpaw and Cornpuff through hazy, green eyes, "Well my dears, how about some small talk, since I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you two. As we are on a hunting patrol, what's your favorite prey so I can keep a careful eye out."

The feline hummed cheerfully, awaiting her patrol's answers as she pricked her ears for any prey they could pick up on the way to the Ruins. Though just as they started looking, the Ruins came into view, well no matter. Moonmeadow can focus on finding Shadowpaw and Cornpuff's favorites. "Well, after telling me your prey of choice, we can spread out a bit, make sure to stay close just in case. Shadowpaw," Moonmeadow turned her milky eyes onto the apprentice with a soft grin, "How are you feelin'? I can teach ya', I am happy to help. Cornpuff, feel welcome to join in if ya' want." Moonmeadow made sure to keep her tone light so they didn't come off the wrong way. Or at least tried too.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

[ @Fish - Shadowpaw | @RoboPrism - Cornpuff ]
[No definite posting order, Moon can exchange a few posts with Shadowpaw if they need some teaching and Robo feel free to have Cornpuff spread out and post in between or join the lesson. I am hoping to have more than three posts ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder