Cat Luver

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus View Post

☽|Orchidbriar|☾
She/They| Open |WC:111

1... 2.. 3

The tortie's head burst through the water, mouth agape as she gasped for air. She rested her head on the edge of the ice, her body still submerged. Underneath the opaque cover, her lithe legs were hard at work, paddling back and forth to keep herself afloat. Her toes were quickly numbing, but she wanted to hold out, even if for a minute longer. This wasn't the bad part, it was worse when she would leave the little hole she made for herself, when her dripping fur would be attacked y the frosty morning air. So for now the dryad would close her eyes and wait it out.
SoftRipple was on her usual stroll and noticed something in the water. She rushed over, realizing it was a cat! “Oh good starclan!” SoftRipple exclaimed. “Do you need help!?”
THC: SoftRipple
SHC: N/A
WC: CoyoteEar, ButterflyKit/Paw
RC: RosemaryKit/Paw
Others: Thistle
Alt: JasminePaw (Flareclan)
Old January 15th, 2023, 06:37 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@KN1GHTH4WKS
[feel free to put your next post at sunkissed creek!]

Foxflurry lifted her head from where she had been dropping prey, and walked briskly towards the medicine cat. Alright, so it was her and the other one. "Alright, let's go." She nodded quickly at Hailhawk before brushing past him and out into the trees. She didn't have anything against the tom, but there wasn't anything going for him in her terms. Then again, there were only like, four cats who fell within her good graces, so it was better to just stay out of the way. Ginger striped tail flicked as she stepped out of camp and made her way towards Sunkissed Creek. What was the likelihood of them finding something in leaf-bare? She honestly didn't know, but it was certainly lower than usual.
"So, cobwebs and sticks." Hailhawk said after he led Foxflurry to the Sunkissed Creek. "how about you look for sticks and I'll look for cobwebs? Keep an eye out for any herbs too, and call out if anything goes wrong." He said. "Meet back here before sunhigh." He said, which was kind of soon as the sun was only slightly more east of the sunhigh point than it would be if it were sunhigh.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old January 15th, 2023, 08:49 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@KN1GHTH4WKS

She avoided rolling her eyes as the other warrior began directing her in each direction. She wasn't a normally snappy cat, but when someone barely five moons older than her started treating her as barely more than a kit, it got slightly on her nerves. Okay, wait, maybe she was a snappy cat most of the time. She couldn't lie. "Yeah, yeah, I know." She didn't need instructions, she knew what she was doing. Foxflurry paced off in the indicated direction, sniffing around on the hunt for sticks. She found three easily enough considering the brittle branches of leaf-bare.

Nosing around the bottom of a tree, a small scent of something relatively herby made its way to her nose. Slightly frost-burnt, but otherwise well protected by the roots of the massive oak, a small stalk of burnet lay nestled. Sweet. Reaching in a paw to grasp it, she dragged it out and placed it within her teeth. Honestly she wasn't sure how useable it was, parts frost-bitten, but others the normal red. With that, combined with three sticks, she made her way back to the meeting spot, appearing slightly after sun-high.

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's
Old January 16th, 2023, 09:13 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post

@KN1GHTH4WKS

She avoided rolling her eyes as the other warrior began directing her in each direction. She wasn't a normally snappy cat, but when someone barely five moons older than her started treating her as barely more than a kit, it got slightly on her nerves. Okay, wait, maybe she was a snappy cat most of the time. She couldn't lie. "Yeah, yeah, I know." She didn't need instructions, she knew what she was doing. Foxflurry paced off in the indicated direction, sniffing around on the hunt for sticks. She found three easily enough considering the brittle branches of leaf-bare.

Nosing around the bottom of a tree, a small scent of something relatively herby made its way to her nose. Slightly frost-burnt, but otherwise well protected by the roots of the massive oak, a small stalk of burnet lay nestled. Sweet. Reaching in a paw to grasp it, she dragged it out and placed it within her teeth. Honestly she wasn't sure how useable it was, parts frost-bitten, but others the normal red. With that, combined with three sticks, she made her way back to the meeting spot, appearing slightly after sun-high.
As the shecat went her way to find the sticks, Hailhawk headed off in his direction to find cobwebs. He found some, hidden in the roots of a tree, protected from the winds and rain/snow. He padded back to their meeting place, after globbing them up and holding them in his mouth.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old January 16th, 2023, 11:04 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week

Sootfur (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Sunkissed Creek. What a pity Quietpaw hadn't been able to come... Sootfur knew she would've liked to collect gifts for her family.
"Well, time to move on." He murmured to himself.
The shores were calm and the edges were starting to freeze. But maybe he would find something good around there...

Padding carefully along the shore, he scanned the ground and the riverbed for something interesting. I wonder what she would like? Maybe some more feathers? But they weren't so easy to find now, and it wasn't so wow of a gift.
Suddenly, he had an idea. Flameheart was a practical cat; giving her flowers or pretty stones wouldn't do. Besides, there weren't flowers at this time of the year.

Sootfur left Sunkissed Creek and reached the Windclan border. He chose a good spot and stood still, monitoring constantly the wind and the scents carried by it.
Hours passed by, and even though he spotted a squirrel once or twice, it wasn't what he'd wanted. At least now I have a couple pieces of prey to bring home.

Just as he was going to give up and return to the camp, two pairs of ears appeared as dark silhouettes against the dusk sky. That's it! Excitement pulsed into his chest, his ears, his paws, making them shiver with impatience.
Sootfur stalked forward and waited for the rabbit to cross the border line. As soon as it was close enough, he leaped out of his hideout and led the rabbit into Thunderclan territory so it wouldn't return into Windclan.
A good sprint and his outstretched claws met the prey's legs, making them tumble. The fight stopped with a quick bite at the white rabbit's neck.

With two pieces of prey in his mouth, he trotted happily back to camp with his tail raised up high.

[ @SpiritedWarrior (Just so you can read!) ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old January 16th, 2023, 12:03 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@KN1GHTH4WKS
[feel free to put the next post as reporting!]

"Seems like a fair amount." She muttered the words from around her collection of herbs as she nodded at his clump. A few cobwebs, a couple sticks, and a singular dying stalk of burnet. Not too bad for the forest being covered in snow, and neither of them having a clue where the herbs would normally be found. This would do. "Let's head back." She wasn't sure how useful a bunch of sticks and cobwebs would be in a relatively peaceful time, but oh well, at least it was something. If someone scratched themself on a thorn they wouldn't be hurt for long.

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's
Old January 16th, 2023, 07:04 PM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

@Oceanflower
(for forest'chaser and creamclouds meet!)

Forest'Chaser sat against the creek, watching the minnows swim around underneath the shallow ice. The sun had begun to set and he raised his head to capture its view, how beautiful it was. The way the lavender purple had splashed in with the orange and yellow as the clouds seemed to dance with the sun in the sky, how beautiful indeed

Last edited by fishy; January 16th, 2023 at 07:06 PM.
Old January 20th, 2023, 09:43 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Feathernose lapped at the cool water.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old January 20th, 2023, 10:46 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

ThunderClan Re: Sunkissed Creek

☽|Orchidbriar|☾
She/They| @BirdieChirp

She didn't open her eyes when she heard the footsteps, she was comfortable, and there was a chance that she wouldn't be noticed. But that chance was obviously too small to be true, as the other spoke. Her pale eyes opened, recognizing the cat as Softripple. Her voice was still kind as she spoke, despite the frustration she felt at her relaxation time being interrupted. "Oh no, I'm quite alright. I do this to improve my health, and it help me relax."
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old January 22nd, 2023, 10:15 AM
Cat Luver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus View Post

☽|Orchidbriar|☾
She/They| @BirdieChirp

She didn't open her eyes when she heard the footsteps, she was comfortable, and there was a chance that she wouldn't be noticed. But that chance was obviously too small to be true, as the other spoke. Her pale eyes opened, recognizing the cat as Softripple. Her voice was still kind as she spoke, despite the frustration she felt at her relaxation time being interrupted. "Oh no, I'm quite alright. I do this to improve my health, and it help me relax."
SoftRipple
"Um, alright..." SoftRipple spoke, obviously confused. "Are you...uh...in my clan, ThunderClan?" She asked, embarrassed. "I just got back a couple weeks ago from being gone for 7 moons!"
THC: SoftRipple
SHC: N/A
WC: CoyoteEar, ButterflyKit/Paw
RC: RosemaryKit/Paw
Others: Thistle
Alt: JasminePaw (Flareclan)