Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:02 AM
emb(ARK)ing on a hike....
by Rose
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:57 AM

Old May 16th, 2024, 01:05 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

~Willow'Paw~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

She takes a step closer to the large pile of fresh prey. She's so close she can practically taste the sweet savory. Just a step closer and its all hers. Her eyes glimmer in the pink light, the background a peach-colored mix. She raises her paw to take the final step, and her fur brushes the variety of mice, voles, rabbits, squirrels, birds- An eye twitched open, the particularly tasty dream faded. Her first feeling was anger: WHO DARE TAKE HER PERFECT DREAM AWAY FROM HER? And the second feeling, was sleepiness. Some ruckus outside had awoken her. She grumbled under her breath. She'd METAPHORICALLY MURDER whoever interrupted her sleep. She sighed longingly, and with a slight flick of her tail, she slinked out of the apprentices den to find out what had eradicated her snooze and how she could take fiery vengeance on them. As her eyes adjusted to the light levels of the clearing, she saw a commotion, a decently big one. She inwardly began plotting sleepy and METAPHORICAL (very important word) revenge on a grass straw instead, since you couldn't exactly punish a whole crowd for disturbing your sleep, as she neared closer, stretching her legs as she walked. A Guard was there, holding something. It took her a while to recognize THE FREAKING CORPSE. She looked away before she could puke. She recalled something about CAT-EATING all the sudden. Her curiosity spiked, and before she could stop herself, she glanced at the dead body again. She managed to not throw up (to her credit), but it was still pretty horrid to see. Even from her place a decent length away, the body looked very very very disturbing. Oh and hey look at that its THE GOSH DANG WORKINGS OF A HECKING CANNIBAL. She felt her brain taking mental photos of this like it was the Mona-lisa. And lookie there, there comes the lightheadedness. She remembered another part of Goopywhiskers meow; there was only Shadowclan scent, on the body and in the clearing. That was maybe possibly probably horrifying beyond any extent she thought possible. Willowpaw felt trembles dancing along her pelt and running through her limbs. A ShadowClan member had murdered this cat. THAT SAME MURDERER. WAS PROBABLY IN THE SAME CLEARING AS HER. She bristled, and began looking around the clearing frantically, but as subtly as she could. She hadn't noticed her as Mistlewhisker had entered into camp, but when she made an order of all apprentices returning to the den, she stopped her scouting almost immediately and didn't hesitate. How could things like that even happen? What kind of horrible cat would ever do such a thing? Do such a thing to they're own clanmate. It was really sorta shattering, both to her heart and her outlook on the cats in her clan. She ducked into the cave that served as her ranks' den, and once she was inside, she quickly bolted to her nest. Remember how her mind had snapped a few 4k photos? Yeah it was making a reel with those photos. A very, extremely gory reel. She curled up as tightly as she could, so that her fur would maybe block out everything and the decently horrible world that contained it. The last time she'd been in her nest she'd been feeling annoyed and grumpy and sleepy, and now she was feeling perfectly miserable and fairly horrified.

[OPEN!]

[willow witnessing her first murder-result yip yip yippee]

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |
Old May 16th, 2024, 04:02 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Batstorm
Beefed Up 1-3, Kitty Soft Paws

Batstorm was walking in the clearing when he accidentally stepped on another warrior... Dizzycloud. Whoops... "Uhm... Sorry..." he mumbled out awkwardly. The black furred warrior hadn't seen Dizzycloud at all.

To be honest, he's been out of it all day so far. Batstorm is extremely exhausted, his steps were clumsy and he almost fell over when he apologized. Though, he regained his balance after a few moments. He rubbed a paw against his forehead then looked back down at the other warrior.

- @Aolani

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old May 16th, 2024, 04:47 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ⭐️ Every other day ⭐️
My Mood: Distracted

Sagepaw
She/her/they { ShadowClan } Apprentice
8 moons l gray tabby with green eyes l no Purrks

Sagepaw padded out of the Apprentices’ den and sat down, swishing her tail through the soft pine needles. Immediately, a scent reached her sharp nose. “Hmm… Was it… hmm…” she stood and began padding around the camp, sniffing for the herb. Where was it?

OPEN

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!
Old May 16th, 2024, 04:52 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

warning, this post contains: nausea, severe anxiety, and slight paranoia

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 11 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

after being titled a guard at the last clan meeting, squirrelpaw's mood was notably lighter than usual. if she just ignored the impending doom that starclan may bring on her clan. nevermind that.

she shifts in the spot she's stationed at, right outside of the apprentices den. a nasty, tangy scent hits her nose – blood, followed by shadowclan cent. her eyes widen, fur bristling as she abruptly stands up. she half expects an enforcer to walk into camp, perhaps scratched by some sort of prey. heart drumming in her chest, she's shocked to see that it's goopywhisker entering alongside mumblemoth carrying a mangled body. her blood runs cold, heart sinking to the very depths of her stomach.

not only was there apparently only shadowclan scent on whitetwist's body..whoever did it had taken a bite out of him. her stomach churns as she takes two itty bitty steps closer to the scene, chest tightening almost painfully. oh, she felt sick. really sick. she looks around with an absolutely horrified expression. why did??? almost none of her clanmates look as terrified as she felt?? fireflyflicker was playing detective..which, she supposes is very helpful - but her emotions are running wild right now and she's pretty sure she might keel over.

where was... "m-mmiss.." she barely manages to croak out the first part of her mentor's name before she has to take a deep breath, trying to fight back the overwhelming sense of panic. what was fireflyflicker saying?? the murderer is in shadowclan?? her paws tremble, it's hard to breathe. very hard. the sight in front of her seems to blur together into one huge puddle until mistlewhisker's voice rings out, ordering apprentices under twelve moons to go back into their respective den.

drawing in a deep breath, squirrelpaw teeters back towards the apprentices den. so focused on trying to breathe correctly and ignore the pain in her chest, she barely registers the tears brimming in her eyes. her gaze sweeps across the clearing one last time before she disappears into the den. there was a cannibal among the clan, on top of the warning from starclan. not safe, not safe, not safe, not safe, notsafenotsafenotsafenotstafenotsafenotsafe--- nobody is safe. including her. including goopy. mistle. stars, why?

[ @Poprock @paris (mention of firefly) @Mica no need to actually reply to this, mostly just very minor interaction or mentioning the characters!! ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; May 17th, 2024 at 12:14 AM.
Old May 16th, 2024, 09:57 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Goopywhisker
Warrior || He/him || 11 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

So many eyes on him. So many questions only he held the answer to. Oh stars, Goopywhisker was about to pass out. This kind of pressure and attention did not mix well with the timid warrior!!!! Luckily most of those to approach were calm - confused and scared yes - but calm cool and collected as well. He was relieved. Honestly, he had expected a few to turn their suspicions on him or Mumblemoth but luckily that didn’t seem to be the case.

Fireflyflicker was the first to approach Whitetwist, and for a moment Goopywhisker averted his eyes. Had they been close? He didn’t want to intrude on such a personal moment. A snort from the molly brought his multicolored gaze back. That wasn’t exactly the sound he had expected to hear from one in mourning. But one look at her told him he had been wrong. She was like him; a detective. She cared more about the killer than the victim. He shuffled awkwardly, embarrassed by his own assumptions.

Her first question was perfectly reasonable. Where exactly did I find the body? Goopwhisker opened his maw to answer, but was cut off by Fireflyflicker repeating the same question after greeting Nightshade. He blinked at her quizzically, wondering if she had realized. After a moment he began to speak again, when he was cut off by a second (third?) question. Had there been any scent of the murderer? Once again he could only blink at her. Had he… not mentioned the only scent was Shadowclan’s? He took a moment to go over his announcement, humming when he remembered he had mentioned only Shadowclan scent. Perhaps she hadn’t heard?

He chose to acknowledge the others for a moment while she paced - hoping it would calm her down. First he turned to Bitternpaw. The two hadn’t interacted much in their overlapping time as apprentices, but Goopywhisker knew the tom to be hardworking and reliable. His own questions were valuable to the case “The only evidence of a f-fight that I saw was this tuft of fur left in their c-claws. Other than that… n-nothing. No prints e-either.”

Next up was Rookpaw, offering up more valuable insight. “Their b-body was warm-ish. Like they h-had been dead for a few h-hours at most. They p-probably have been laying there all d-day. I scented a p-patrol or two when I arrived, but nothing o-odd stood out.”

Finally it was time to address Fireflyflicker. “I agree w-with you that the killer wasn’t t-thinking straight… but n-not for the same reasons you do, F-fireflyflicker. The s-scene was… messy. T-there was no e-evidence of the k-killer attempting to cover their t-tracks. Blood splattered everywhere, b-body in plain sight, a clump of f-fur left behind. M-my theory is this untimely murder of W-whitetwist was a t-taunt.” He looked around then, trying to meet the gaze of an enforcer or Mistlewhisker. “Surely a k-kill like this isn’t their f-first? H-has something l-like this happened before?” An extremely inappropriate question for a simple warrior like him to ask. If it had, there was no doubt the higher ups had kept it hidden for a good reason. If they had… he had no doubt the killer was Shadowclan. If this really was the first kill of it’s kind… well Goopywhisker didn’t want to think about that. He had to be right… he just had to be A few others had voiced their concerns of the killer being Shadowclan outright… but he wanted to avoid causing panic if need be.

All of his careful deductions to avoid pointing fingers at a clanmate was thrown out the window when Fireflyflicker stole the tuft right in between his claws without a single shred of permission. “W-wha- hey!” He reached out to stop the warrior from stealing the evidence with a sheathed paw, hoping his curse could come in handy for once. But unfortunately, she was too fast. All Goopywhisker could do was pray she came to her senses, or maybe even fell so someone could stop her. How could she do something so… so bird-brained? So irrational? In all the panic and shock, the only reason he could think of was that maybe… possibly… she was the- no! That was crazy… right?

The appearance of enforcers Lynxshade and Hawkbite - along with Mistlewhisker - was Starclan answering his prayers. While unable to stop the thieving warrior, he was thankful that they were able to lay down the law instantly. They weren't able to catch Fireflyflicker, but it was clear they were going to do everything in their power to make things right. Thanks to the help of Midnightpaw and Bloomblaze there were no kits in the clearing, but now it seemed apprentices were to be ushered away as well. He could finally focus on clearly explaining his story.

"I was o-out in the Icy heartlands w-when I was immediately hit by the s-smell of blood. It was strong, s-so I knew it wasn't from prey. I found them lying underneath a v-very cobwebby tree in a p-pool of their own blood. Blood splatters were all o-over, like if you s-shook a rabbit super hard. They had been slashed up and... b-bitten. Cannibalized." He felt horrible comparing the warrior to prey, his front paw starting up an anxious tippy tappy. "I scented a-around for any scents or e-evidence of the killer... but found nothing. N-nothing but the clump of fur in b-between Whitetuft's claws. It was blood soaked, s-so I couldn't tell what the original color was. I had p-planned to bring it directly to D-dawnstar before..." He waved a paw around vaguely. Mistlewhisker had seen their evidence whisked away.

His eyes then caught a very frightened and very not ok Squirrelpaw. No doubt the sight of Whitetwist's body and the accusations flying around was triggering for her. Stars, it was triggering for him! Surely once the questions died down he would be in the same state as her. "I'm happy to answer a-any more questions but... but my friend needs me." He looked back to Mistlewhisker then, hoping the dark warrior would allow him to go after Squirrelpaw.
---
[ @paris Hey! I did not give pp perms for Fireflyflicker to take the tuft from Goopy! It’s too late to change anything now, but if you could be more careful to avoid power playing in the future I would really appreciate it /gen /nm
@Mica @furrensic @silver. @Omari @sillycreatur @IDIOTICBEAN101 @alec @SuspiciousMindz @Wingnettle

Old May 16th, 2024, 10:18 PM
ruler of everything

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Muscles rippled beneath a sleek pelt as the Commander stretched. His spine crackled a little under the tension. With the nonstop work around the clan, the release felt amazing, even if only for a moment. Perhaps a warranted release with the troublesome case he was about to encounter. Across the clearing, an apprentice lounging lazily would catch his eyes. A grumble would escape his throat, but he finished his stretch before his paws began leading him towards the younger feline.

Who was this one? Grousepaw, right? He'd been trying to keep track of names and training since he seemed to train almost every apprentice that walked into this clan. Lazy ass warriors. A bitter thought.

"Hey you," Hawkbite made his presence known as he closed the distance between them. His tail swayed lazily behind him, signaling a weak greeting. "Started any training yet? If you have time to linger, you have time to get a lesson in."

@redshiftreign - Grousepaw

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

"i don't wanna go to school tomorrow when i can't study, thinking about you."
[ @/suspiciousmindz [hawkbite]]

grousepaw didn't often sit around and do nothing-

okay. that was a lie. he sat around and did nothing during the day, because he didn't like feeling like he had to trot around and swoon at the paws of every warrior and grovel for scraps of training. heh. screw that- the warriors could step up themselves and do their damn jobs, and grouse was gonna get a nice nap in the meantime while he schemed the theoretical upheaval of an entire system of government- not that he'd ever actually try it. not alone, and certainly not right now anyway. it was an, uh. . . social experiment. sure.

the mottled apprentice- already the size of the average warrior -was stretched out on his side, basking on his favorite rock.

he heard the paw steps, an ear swiveling to follow the sound of the approaching warrior. opening one tired eye, he appraised hawkbite with something more like amusement than reverence. just a grown ass man playing not-quite-deputy. enforcer commander. just a poor synonym for 'warriors that can say more words without getting skinned by her majesty'. it was pretty funny to grouse.

he took his sweet time, rolling his tongue over his teeth and yawning before he replied. he shifted onto his paws, arching his back downwards in a stretch and finally sitting up.

"well, uh, first thing's first, great conversation starter, y'know? really gives off 'shut up and get moving, i don't even know your name. just do what i say.'- y'know. real inspiring." his sarcasm dripped, but he smiled easily. as if he were making playful banter with a friend. he had guts, that much was true, to act like he was buddy-buddy with just about anyone who waltzed up to him. even if his sarcasm was criticism, it wasn't the sharp sort of sarcasm- more like a friend teasing you about a small blunder.

after a pause, he continued, "mistle an' i were sparring the other day, so battle's fine. haven't really managed to get the whole hunting thing down. haven't had a formal stealth trainin' either, but i do just fine sneaking around." he grinned lazily, eyes glittering with that fire that burned hotter than the sun, with a passion that could scorch. hardly contained. and there was one thing he liked to direct that fire at- control. "sooo, the run down is no. i dunno nothin' but fightin'."

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"YOU'RE NOT ICONIC.
YOU ARE JUST LIKE THEM"
Old May 16th, 2024, 10:22 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Sharpfrost mourned for the fallen.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 17th, 2024, 07:07 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Mistydawn, Squirrelwhisker, and Tallshadow all existed.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old May 17th, 2024, 08:01 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Springblossom, Iceclaw, and Silentpaw exists

(Lazy activity post bc I'm busy)

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old May 17th, 2024, 10:23 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

That. Was. Disgusting. Cloudpaw couldn't imagine someone doing that
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~