Today 05:09 PM

Old June 12th, 2020, 10:56 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
"I'll get you," Berrybreeze said as he narrowed his eyes and shot Honeytuft an evil grin, "and I'll do it when you LEAST expect it!"To complete his scheming, he puffed up his fur slightly, making him look like an overdramatic fuzzball. Perfect! He totally got the message. He laughed loudly and smirked at Honeytuft, flicking his tail. Maybe he'd get him in his sleep. Or invite him out on a walk and then prank him then. The possibilities were ENDLESS.
Honeytuft narrowed his eyes at berrybreeze, "I severely doubt that!" he teased, grinning back. He laughed as the other tom fluffed up his fur, "Oh my stars! you look absolutely ridiculous!" he mewed. He circled around Berrybreeze, grinning, "I hope you know that I have eyes on the back of my head! You can never surprise me!" he slyly mewed. He then tried to tackle Berrybreeze to have a small play-fight.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 12th, 2020, 11:04 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

"You have?"

Fernglow cocked his head to the side, watching her with concern. Hadn't she made friends in the nursery? Maybe she couldn't see them as often because she was a warrior again? Or...

Oh.

The brown tom's ears grew slightly hot out of internal embarrassment, his tail swishing. He was not as smart as he thought he was. Either way, that was another point to the kit theory. But at this point Fernglow wasn't sure if he was right about any of it. My memory is getting foggier by the day it seems.
@Beau

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old June 12th, 2020, 11:26 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Honeytuft narrowed his eyes at berrybreeze, "I severely doubt that!" he teased, grinning back. He laughed as the other tom fluffed up his fur, "Oh my stars! you look absolutely ridiculous!" he mewed. He circled around Berrybreeze, grinning, "I hope you know that I have eyes on the back of my head! You can never surprise me!" he slyly mewed. He then tried to tackle Berrybreeze to have a small play-fight.
"I do not look ridiculous! I look terrifying." Berrybreeze held in his laughter as long as possible before breaking, erupting with laughter as he went down with Honeytuft. He batted at the other tom in retaliation, eyes bright with excitement. Oh, how mhe missed play-fighting. It was like he was a kid again, all rough-and-tumble and learning things the hard way. His tail thrashed as he tried to wiggle out from under Honeytuft, laughter never ceasing.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old June 13th, 2020, 12:56 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: Rogueland Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

Softrbriar sat as they watched Eveningpaw's form this time around, happy with the quick improvement of the pounce. They waved their tail as they stood again. "Great!" They padded over, taking a moment to scent the air before they continued. "It could be improved but that'll happen with time. For now, follow me and stay quiet. I'm going to find you a mouse or squirrel to try and catch." Tracking was something harder to teach than just pouncing, so, for the time being, they would lead the way and allow Eveningpaw to try from there. They followed their nose through the brush, avoiding taking heavy steps but not completely crouching down just yet. "When we get close enough, I'll let you take the lead. Just stalk close enough, pounce, and kill it with a bite. Your instincts should help you along." They spoke in a hushed tone, nodding in the direction the wind was coming from, bringing with it the scent of rodent.
Eveningpaw nodded proudly from the praise that Softbriar had given her. She hoped today would bring many more. The she-cat followed her mentor through the forest as they hunted for her first real piece of prey. She would catch it, she was sure. As Softbriar led her to the edge of the clearing Eveningpaw began listening for the sound of scurrying in the forest, although to be honest she was still having a hard time figuring out the difference between a mouse or a leaf floating on the forest floor. But, what she could sense was the smell. It wafted from under a root of an ash tree, like an arrow pointing her in the right direction. Live meat was unlike anything she'd ever smelt before. And she was gonna catch it. Slowly she began moving in the hunter crouch to where she sensed the mouse. She didn't see it yet, but she could tell it was there. Suddenly the wind shifted and she couldn't find it anymore. In a desperate attempt to atone for her mistake she charged towards the root, making a raucous noise. The mouse, alerted to her presence skittered away. Eveningpaw hit her paw against the ground in frustration. The pouting feline, was getting impatient with herself. Why couldn't she do it?!

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old June 13th, 2020, 02:27 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Alright Fishfin mewed. Attack me. The tom tensed, waiting for his apprentices attack. @Lynxpaw
Leopardpaw leaped and aimed to pin his mentor to the ground.
Old June 13th, 2020, 06:28 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Fishfin tried to slip under Leopardpaw, but the apprentice landed on his hindquarters, trapping them. @Lynxpaw (Do you think that's powerplaying? I don't want to get in trouble)
Old June 13th, 2020, 11:44 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Mayflower ]

Sunnywillow internally cursed as Fernglow seemed to miss the point of her statement. She didn’t want to have to spell it out for him! She didn’t even really want the kits in the first place!

Placing a smile upon her face, Sunnywillow nodded and purred,

“I was thinking that I don’t particularly want to return to the warrior’s den. You know me- I’m not nearly as strong as the others.”

Lies. She was incredibly skilled, of course, but it would do her no good for anyone to know that.
Old June 13th, 2020, 02:13 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Cliff Pass

[ @Mumble ]

Minnowthorn took a deep breath and then sighed. A nice breeze blew over the rocky outcropping, ruffling her fur as she bounded up the rest of the steep hill until she was standing on the cliff.
"Mossypool, look over there." She motioned with her muzzle to a large crow perched near the edge of the cliff. "You think I can get that?" It didn't seem too difficult - as long as she was careful, she was pretty sure she could grab it.
Old June 13th, 2020, 02:46 PM
Paige~

Fernglow nodded slightly, mentally checking off another box. So it was kits. Right? Maybe.

"Ah, I see."

He didn't, really, but pretending he did wasn't out of the question. He wasn't a terrible actor, but he was honest, and that in itself was a difficulty. But, at least the tom had a semblance of an idea. His tail swayed slowly as he listened, waiting for her to continue to confirm his theory.
@Beau

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old June 13th, 2020, 04:32 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Mayflower ]

Sunnywillow internally screamed when Fernglow still didn’t really understand. She nodded and waited for a moment to see if he would continue and finally reach the right conclusion. When he didn’t, she silently groaned and smiled sweetly.

“So maybe we could have another litter.”