Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Rugged Range

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
~~Bluefang~~

{ @Estelle(Gingerfrost) @Caspian(Rainypaw) }

( https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums....php?p=1458028 )

Bluefang came over with two mice. "Hello, Gingerfrost. Rainypaw never really came with me. I have these two mice and that's it." He said.

It was disappointing to hear Rainypaw didn't really show... He'd expected better from the apprentice. Even so, at least Bluefang completed the patrol and brought something back. With a nod he thanked and dismissed the warrior, awaiting the following patrols.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo_! View Post

Frecklepaw - he/him - 6 moons
post count - 29/100

---

Frecklepaw padded up to Gingerfrost alongside Troutstone. He flicked his tail nervously before speaking.

"Not much, just a frog to report.." he spoke in between the fresh-kill in his mouth.

@Estelle // @RedLeif //

[ APPOLOGIES I GENUINLY COULDNT FIND THE THREAD UEUE ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeif View Post
PATROL POST!
@Estelle - link to the hunting post - not sure how, if I am supposed to at all, to submit the catches to the pile
Troutstone put the prey he had caught down. It was a mouse, a vole and a bird. A bit more than his patrol mat had caught, though he was only an apprentice, and the clan was having a rough time so he wouldn't rub it in his face. Not today, anyway. "Patrol complete!" He mewed to the deputy.

[ adding a link to you catches always helps, so thank you! ]

At least this hunting patrol had been successful. The catches were plenty, and Gingerfrost gave a nod of thanks to both of them before dismissing the pair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

"Ohhhh mister deputy sir!!! Do I have some news for you and your pretty face. You see Mister storm of the sedges and I couldn't reeeaaallllyyyy patrol Have Springs, because that dead tree thing leading to it is like broken. Well, the whole place is broken, actually. We could barely recognise it!!"
Giving her report, Fizzlepuff raised both her front paws to exaggerate how broken and terrible everything looked, turning back to the old warrior to get his agreement on the matter.

[ @/Abyssopelagic ]

It sounded like Haven Springs had become unreachable... The deputy frowned as he heard the news. This wasn't good. First they lost Cattail Pond, now Haven Springs too? How... Unfortunate. With a flick of his tail he dismissed the strangely speaking warrior.

Last edited by Estelle; August 27th, 2023 at 03:27 PM.
Old August 27th, 2023, 03:29 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

SNOWPAW
She/Her - RiverClan Apprentice
Herbal Knowledge: Tier 1 - The Collector

[ Received permission from Whitedawn for Snowpaw to notice Nightspark's injuries! ]

Hm. Snowpaw stood there, shuffling her paws awkwardly as she waited in silence for a response from Stonepaw. Her ears flattened and she sighed. The apprentice took a step back, a resigned expression falling over her face. Snowpaw wouldn't keep bothering him, other things needed to be done and she couldn't just sit around and wait for him to acknowledge her. Little paws itched to be on the move, and that's what she'd do.

Snowpaw looked around for anyone else that needed help, but as she did so the sound of Gingercat's voice caught her attention. Icy blue eyes trailed from the medicine cat to the orange tom as he spoke, then to the unmoving body on the ground. Her eyes widened in shock. Beancat didn't have lives? But weren't leaders supposed to be big and scary and have lots of lives so they can come back and keep doing leader stuff? Confusion filled her face and her eyes flitted back and forth between Gingercat and Beancat. He wasn't coming back? But... what did that mean now? Snowpaw sucked in a breath and looked away. No, no. She couldn't focus on it for too long. Gingercat knew what to do, right? The rivercats could trust him!

Forcing herself to turn from the scene, the she-cat's attention trailed to the rest of the Clan. She needed to make sure everyone who had a hurty had been seen. Although she didn't have anything particularly useful, since all she had was a little plant and a leaf after giving Stonepaw her poppy seeds, but still! It wouldn't be good if someone's hurties went unnoticed! How could hurties be healed if nobody knew of the hurties? Snowpaw hummed to herself before beginning to walk around the gathered Clan, carefully picking her way through each cat and seeking out any sign of hurties. It would be easy to see hurties, right? Especially if there was a lot of blood. Blood was easy to see. It didn't belong on fur or the ground or anything. Blood meant hurty and hurty wasn't good.

Snowpaw huffed quietly. It'd be better if she had cobwebs in case someone is hurty, but she had already bothered one warrior with asking for herbs- and how many would actually listen to an apprentice who wasn't the herb cat? Thankfully Fizzlepuff was nice! Maybe she'd, uh... find something to give to the warrior later! As a thank you! For now, though, Snowpaw glanced over her shoulder toward Stonepaw again. Only so much she could do, especially now that she had given him the poppy seeds she had. And considering she had disobeyed him... argh. This made her head hurty. But not like a blood hurty. A, uh... inside hurty? Snowpaw stood for a moment, trying to think of how to differentiate between the hurties- what if someone had an inside hurty but nobody could tell? Oh no!!

Oh, wait, she got off track again! Snowpaw shook her head to clear it, wincing briefly as it made the hurty worse, and continued on her mission. Hurties, hurties... oh! She stopped, gaze focusing on, uh... what's his name? Night...bark? Wasn't he a uhhh Lionsomethingorother? Whatever! Didn't matter! Snowpaw's tail lashed and she padded up to the tom, looking up at him with wide eyes. She only looked at his face, but she could see a hurty on his cheek and that was more than enough to get her attention. It also appeared as though he were talking to someone that she also couldn't recall the name of, but she was focused on him and his hurty!

"M-Mister, can Snowpaw l-look at your hurty? They'll g-get real icky i-if nobody looks a-a-at them," she asked, head tilting to the side. Even if she didn't have anything to help right now, it wouldn't be good to let Nightbark or whatever his name was walk around with his hurties.
//. @carmen @WhiteDawn .\\

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old August 27th, 2023, 04:28 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...

Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

He looked at the warrior, that was an unexpected reaction, he responded "Good morning.", but before he could add something, a voice called him, he turned the head and noticed that it was an apprentice... Asking him to check on his wounds, he tilted the head as he looked at the two wounds that were on his body, on because of a branch, the other during the fight to Cattail Pond, if the first one was just a small scratch, the second one had been a bit more serious, he looked at the wounds, the holes made by the claws had already clotted, but he would need treatment for them, oh and yes, the wound on his cheek, it had clotted too but it was starting to itch a bit, he responded "Of course you can.", the massive Lionheart lowered himself a bit to make his wounds be at the size of the apprentice

@navarra @lio
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...

Last edited by Red Dawn; August 27th, 2023 at 04:29 PM.
Old August 27th, 2023, 04:34 PM
the tale of six.

FERRETSNAP
He/Him - RiverClan Lionheart
Silver Tongue

Ferretsnap's head dipped briefly in a nod. He could take care of Beansprout, even alone. The now-dead leader was smaller than him so it would be easy to carry his body by back. Amber eyes focused on Gingerfrost's face, flitting back and forth as though he were trying to see through the tom, trying to decipher his thoughts.

"Travel safely. RiverClan does not need you disappearing," he said, "The Clan will be okay while you are gone, even if I have to fight off something myself. Just get back soon. I'm getting tired of being out in the open like this."

Once he had finished speaking, Ferretsnap nodded farewell to Gingerfrost before leaning down, maneuvering Beansprout's limp body over his back. There was no time to stop and allow others to mourn- they were still in a vulnerable place, and he needed to get the Siamese buried quickly so he could return. Sparing one last glance over the Clan, Ferretsnap made his way out of the Rugged Range and toward the Sleepy Thicket. Hopefully the Thicket hadn't been flooded too badly.
//. @Estelle .\\

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old August 27th, 2023, 06:49 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Stonepaw

As Springpaw let out a groan, he nudged her again. "Hey, hey, hey, wake up! Up, up, up!" At least he knew she was alive, but sometimes a pathetic little

A voice had him turn away from his sister and he looked at another tom, head tilted as he asked a question. Stars above, he asked a question. One cat who had heard him, and one cat was enough, because one was better than nothing. "I'm looking for poppy seeds, marigold, and cobwebs. Marigold are golden, frilly flowers. Whatever you find, I can probably use. Thank you so much." He nodded at the yellow-eyed cat before turning back to look around. Someone had helped, and someone had listened and that would be wonderful as soon as they were back.

@Starfall

Another voice called up from below him and his head turned to stare at Snowpaw. Oh. "Thank you." Short and sweet. Don't be rude. She hadn't given him any earlier, but that was okay. That was fine. He would have some now. Some for Pebblesplash and Sunsetpaw and Briarpaw and everyone else. She was just trying to help. Yes, she was just trying to help. He'd repeat the words until he believed them, and when he finally did, he wouldn't be mad anymore. And when he wasn't mad, then it would be okay again, just like before. He still had his sister and he still had Mumblepaw and he didn't need to be friends with everyone because they were enough for him.

@lio

"Sunsetpaw!" Running over to the younger apprentice, he placed down the red flower before him, taking a paw and fishing out two seeds before reaching out to him. "Here, eat this!" He looked back at the leg and glared at it. Why wasn't it right? It looked bad, turned in a direction that didn't make sense, it didn't make sense. He didn't know how to handle this, he had never learned, and now wasn't the time to experiment on how to do so. His head turned to look around the clearing, landing on two cats. His eyes narrowed and he looked back at Sunsetpaw. "Let me know if that helps. I need to go look around, but I'll be back and if it starts to get worse, call for me. I'll be right back. Don't move."

@Pangoligon

"Marigoldleap!" Spotting the molly making her way back into camp, he sprinted towards her, leaving the flowers beside Sunsetpaw. Another cat caught his eye and he flicked his tail towards Sedgestorm, calling the Lionheart towards him. "I need your help." He stared at the two for a moment, blinking through the rain. "A lot of cats are injured and I don't know what to do and Sunsetpaws leg is all messed up and I think it might be broken and Pebblesplashs ankle is twisted, and I don't know how to treat either of them. I left some poppy seeds and a marigold leaf near Sunsetpaw, but the cats from Cattail pond are going to come back soon and I don't know how much time I can spend on the two of them. "

He paused for a moment, breathing heavily as he turned towards Sedgestorm. "I know you aren't a medicine cat, but I know you know some of the basics. Would you be willing to help with the more minor injuries? I trust you." He looked back towards Marigoldleap. "I trust both of you." They were older, they had training, they had experience, they could do this. I mean, that said, if they didn't want to waste their time, he wouldn't blame them.

@Catherine @Abyssopelagic

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's
Old August 27th, 2023, 09:13 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Sedgestorm turned to face the Medicine Cat as he approached him, a clear panic to his face.
It sounded like a lot had been going on for him.
He remembered that he once offered to help the young tom with battle healing while Beanstar was still around. He was still willing.
"Of course. Whatever you need, I'll do my best to assist."
It had been awhile since he last did some real healing. His time assisting Irisflame for most would likely be a rather distant memory, but they were memories he remembered well.
His remaining, tattered ear flicked as Marigoldleap was also asked for help and he couldn't help but glance at her.
They'd never really spoken, though he supposed she was technically his daughter since he'd become mates with Flamebriar.
Perhaps they should one day get to know each other properly.

[ @carmen ; @Catherine ]

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old August 28th, 2023, 05:12 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

He looked at the warrior, that was an unexpected reaction, he responded "Good morning.", but before he could add something, a voice called him, he turned the head and noticed that it was an apprentice... Asking him to check on his wounds, he tilted the head as he looked at the two wounds that were on his body, on because of a branch, the other during the fight to Cattail Pond, if the first one was just a small scratch, the second one had been a bit more serious, he looked at the wounds, the holes made by the claws had already clotted, but he would need treatment for them, oh and yes, the wound on his cheek, it had clotted too but it was starting to itch a bit, he responded "Of course you can.", the massive Lionheart lowered himself a bit to make his wounds be at the size of the apprentice

[SIZE=2 @navarra @lio
[/SIZE]

SNOWPAW
She/Her - RiverClan Apprentice
Herbal Knowledge: Tier 1 - The Collector

Ouh, yay! He had agreed! Someone else who believed in Snowpaw! Her lips pulled into a wide grin, ears perking high on her little head.

"Thank you, mister!" she squeaked out, letting Nightbarkorsomethingorother lower himself as she examined the hurty on his cheek. It didn't look like any more blood was coming out at least, but that also meant she had no idea what to do. The thingy she had done earlier for Rainkit with the herb she didn't know the name of was just to help the bleeding, but now she didn't have anything for not bleeding!! Snowpaw frowned, staring at the hurty with squinting eyes as though it had insulted her. As Nightbarkorsomethingorother moved, though, another flash of red caught her eye. Snowpaw's attention flitted to his side, eyes widening at the hurties she hadn't even noticed before.

Scooting over to get a better look, she leaned in and sniffed at the hurties. They also had seemed to stop bleeding as well, which meant her only remaining herb wouldn't be useful... grrr! She scoured her memory, thinking of what would be a good thing to do. Although the hurties had stopped bleeding, they still looked pretty icky and icky wasn't good- icky led to infections! Infections bad! Big icky! Infection, infection... oh! Marigold helped keep away icky infections! Snowpaw remembered Stonepaw talking about it in the kit class when she was younger. Although she, well, didn't have any marigold and therefore couldn't, well, use it. Snowpaw once again glared at the hurties, her frown deepening. Arghh!! Her tail lashed in frustration. She knew what to do, but didn't have the stuff to do it!! Grrr!!!!!!!!!

Okay, okay! Don't get worked up, Snowpaw! It's okay! She can still help! She can still use what she knows for good! Snowpaw was gonna be helpful! Stepping back, she walked back to sit in front of Nightbarkorsomethingorother (maybe she should ask him his name... but she had other things on her mind right now) again.

"O-Okay, your h-hurties look f-fine for now, b-b-but they need to be cleaned up a-as soon as possible so no ickiness g-gets in them. S-Snowpaw doesn't have anything that she c-could use, b-but she can tell you wh-what to do!" she explained, taking a moment to think about what to say. Hopefully he would understand her. "Wh-When you can, p-please go see Stoneypaws a-and tell him Snowpaw said y-you need, uhh.... oh! T-Tell him Snowpaw said y-you need marigold on your hurties. M-Marigold will h-help keep icky s-s-stuffs out of your hurties so icky icky infections don't g-get in! D-Does that m-make sense, m-m-mister?"

Her head tilted to the side, waiting for a response. As long as he understood, all was good. Stonepaw would understand what Snowpaw was telling Nightbarkorsomethingorother. Hopefully. She still didn't know if he was mad at her or not...
[ That's all for Snowpaw's check up! ]
[ Feel free to post Nightspark here whenever you're ready so that Stonepaw knows what's going on! ]
//. @WhiteDawn @navarra - since Mothwhisper is next to them .\\

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old August 28th, 2023, 06:18 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...

Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovey (permanently active)

Nightspark waited for Snowpaw to finisih her check up, retaining a small smile when she seemed to be angry or annoyed by the fact that his wounds had already clotted, once she finished, Nightspark got back up on his paws and he nodded at the instructions "Alright. Thank you Snowpaw, I will follow you advise.", he said, his voice calm but thankful.

@lio @navarra
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old August 28th, 2023, 07:36 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetpaw - they/them ~|
Active purrks - none
Sunsetpaw was..just...thinking about something..a few things...just a few things. While looking around. Their thoughts were swept away, however, by the sound of their name being called; their ears perked. Oh! Stonepaw's back! The medicine cat sounds like he's on a rush, which...makes sense...he's probably super, super busy after the flood and especially after the battle at the cattail pond. The apprentice looked at the familiar red flower Stonepaw placed down. Sunsetpaw noticed Stonepaw taking out two seeds from the flower, which they remembered was a poppy seed. Right? They still remembered what the medicine cat said about it.

Well anyway, they ate the seeds; it tasted interesting. Very interesting! It did help with the pain though. At least now their leg wasn't hurting as much as it did. Blue gaze went back to look at Stonepaw; he looked quite confused. Perhaps he didn't know what to do..? Well, a cat has to learn to know something...probably usually not a lot of cats get injuries like the one they have in the clan. The medicine cat looked so busy. "Thanks!" they said, a smile appearing on their face. And now Stonepaw is off continuing to heal others. Medicine cats sounds and looks like the type of role that really helps a lot especially in these types of situations with healing knowledge. They continued to look around. Oh wait wait wait! Now they know what they were going to say to Stonepa- oh wait...hmm...
---
╰─▸ ❝ @carmen [Stonepaw]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; August 28th, 2023 at 07:36 AM.
Old August 28th, 2023, 11:33 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

@Rose

Dimkit pounces onto a bug, his eyes almost popping out of his eye sockets as he squeals in delight at the carnage that he can inflict. He feels huge - and ecstatic! He giggles like a maniac as he sqeezes the guts out of the bug, moving over to another bug as his first victim shudders in death.