Last post by Estelle
Today 07:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 26th, 2022, 07:29 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Yarrowkit nearly ran over to the about-to-be-apprenticed kits, and go with them. Her face turned into a pouty scowl.Her tail began to move back and forth. It was SOOOOO unfair!!! She was just as smart as them! “I want my apprentice name!” She bellowed.
Old January 26th, 2022, 07:34 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmela View Post
As Honeystream emerged back into camp, she dropped a scrawny mouse onto the pile of food. It was all she could find in this bothersome snow. Lip curling slightly at her deposit, the young feline turned an ear to her leader's call. Things had seemed tense and divided in camp as of late. Well, between some. Her leader himself had seemed off. Turning her attention to the gathering crowd, the orange tabby weaved between others and dodged kits. An amused purr released from her throat at most of the young ones and their excitement.

With a quick glaze over the cats she thought of who to sit with. Snowleap was one she thought to approach, but quickly lots filled around him. She figured she could jest that group later. Flicking the tip of her tail as she scanned for someone else to amuse herself with, Honeystream settled on Creekfoot.

Shaking the cold off her pelt, fluffing it out, Honeystream made her way to the female warrior. "Lookin' a little cold there, Creekfoot." A soft glint hit her eyes to soften her words. It was moments like this she was grateful for her slightly longer fur. "Maybe the good news of this meeting will spark something for all of us." Pushing some snow out of the way with her paws, a small circle formed - barely big enough for two cats, but it could work. Tilting her head in an offer, Honeystream curled her tail around her paws for warmth and made some room for the other cat if she wanted to join.

Open! Honeystream is fairly kind, likes to crack jokes and have a battle of wits. She's not a fan of outright disrespect or rudeness. A semi flirt. Will put anyone in their place. Has a temper that she tries to lock down.
Creekfoot Of RiverClan
_____

Creekfoot lashed her tail, shaking the snow that had gathered on her pelt off. "I AM cold, but it seems you already got that." She heaved herself into a sitting position next to the cat who had spoken to her. What is with this mousebrain! she thought out of annoyance. "At least someone payed attention." Creekfoot muttered. Raising her voice a bit, she hissed, "Or maybe, the meeting will be the other way around." Her mew seemed to have a venomous hint to it, a warning. She turned her head to face Kestrelstar, who was already speaking. Maybe Honeystream was right. Maybe this meeting would something for the clan.
Old January 26th, 2022, 08:17 AM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

Frozen’paw couldn’t help but purr slightly in amusement at the kits, scrambling up the StreamStone to check on their leader. Surely they would make loyal warriors one day.
He gazed around slightly, looking for the older kits, ready to join him in the apprentices den, remembering fondly about how when he became an apprentice. He had been so nervous of making a fool of himself on his big day, it felt like so long ago but it had only been a moon or two.
Frozen’paw wondered if he would be that nervous for his warrior ceremony.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old January 26th, 2022, 08:18 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

[ @tulle ;; for the mention of your character!]
Though being considerably late to the meeting, Thrushcry had caught the majority of what Kestrelstar had said. Something about him talking to two kits nicely, and something else about kits becoming apprentices. Eh, he'd find out in a minute whenever Kestrelstar spoke again. The snow speckled his tan back as he made an effort with his short legs to reach the crowd of cats that gathered in front of him a couple of tail-lengths away. The snow had piled up enough to make it difficult for the fawn-colored tom to step, let alone run.

Finally reaching the side of Sorrelhawk, he gave the molly a nod of greeting and then returned his green gaze to Kestrelstar once again. This was going to be a major meeting, Thrushcry could feel it in his (halfway-frozen) paws.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; January 26th, 2022 at 08:19 AM.
Old January 26th, 2022, 08:49 AM
i am kenough

Plumstorm watches the tom atop the streamstone as those kits swarm him. She turns her head away as a smirk threatens to crack through her otherwise straight-faced exterior. In doing so, she catches sight of Creekfoot with a rather sour look about her. The shield's giddiness thankfully melts away and instead she observes the couple from where she sat for a few heartbeats, hoping that whatever was being muttered between them would remain hushed.
Old January 26th, 2022, 09:32 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Goosekit beamed. Hah, Kestrelstar called him brave! Take that, everyone! He sent Mountainkit a crooked smile, but his expression immediately changed to one of shock and offense when he felt the leader carry him by his scruff, and dropped him off in front of Pumpkinsprout. Wha...? NOOOOOO.

"You can't contain me!" He squeaked, squirming around furiously. How dare they! He felt a tail curl around him, and he turned to the queen, about to challenge her, and stopped when he saw her expression. Why did everyone look like that breathing corpse over there?! Ugh... Goosekit had his work cut out for him. Seriously... But for now, the little mottled gray tom obeyed and remain silent, a pout on his face. He'd have to personally complain about everyone being like this to Kestrelstar later: this could not go on!

@LeoDaLeaf @DeltaDace

Bump me only after two days.

Old January 26th, 2022, 09:41 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

The senior tom noticed Kestrelstar looking at him, and felt his fur grow hot with embarrassment. He was failing, falling apart. And his Clan leader was watching it happen. Watching Blizzardwind fall from what he used to, and the old tom feared that he was approaching rock bottom. He avoided his leader's gaze, a strange move considering had things been at least somewhat normal, he would have met Kestrelstar's eyes with a challenging look, but he couldn't bear seeing... disappointment in his leader's face. Tired, bleary eyes and scarred ears turned to a young kit. Yarrowkit, was it? He huffed softly. The most common thing a kit squealed during a meeting. I wanna be an apprentice! He flicked his tail at the kit, nodding his head to try and make the kit feel comfortable sitting near him. He could at least be of slight use doing that, if anything.

''Don't worry, he'll make you an apprentice once you're ready.'' The old cat murmured, laying his tail down limply beside the little molly. ''But first you have to show him you're ready by being respectful.'' He sounded like an old coot, but at least he was trying. ''Try to copy how Plumstorm is sitting, because I'm sure she was respectful during Clan meetings when she was a kit. And now look at her, she's a good warrior. You want to be a good warrior, don't you?''

[ @Wintermist - @implimm (for the mention of plum)]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; January 26th, 2022 at 09:43 AM.
Old January 26th, 2022, 09:53 AM
I’m in the Walls

Yarrowkit puffed out her chest. “I am ready,” she piped. Then, she sat down, in what she thought was a respectful position. “I am respectful. I’ll be the best warrior.” She looked at Kestrelstar in silence for a few moments, than swung her head back to Blizzardwind. “I DID IT!” She squealed. @Poppy

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; January 26th, 2022 at 09:55 AM.
Old January 26th, 2022, 10:08 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

It worked for about five seconds, getting the kit to hush. Then she started talking again. Damnit. He sighed, and wrapped his tail gently around her, trying to.. calm her down, maybe? Was that even possible? Remotely? He sighed softly, ''You will be a great warrior, I'm sure.'' And the she was quiet, therefore he was quiet, and he looked up at Kestrelstar, not wanting to miss anything but ready for- That. Yarrowkit's voice again. A tired smile formed on his face, and he nodded. ''Yes, you did. Good job.'' He wasn't going to tell her to be quiet anymore, stifling the joy of young ones was something he did when he was healthy. ''If you behave during the meeting, I'll teach you an apprentice move, okay?'' He offered up. It would be better then drowning in sadness and anger.

[ @Wintermist ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old January 26th, 2022, 10:11 AM
I’m in the Walls

Yarrowkit dropped her jaw. OH MY GOD AN APPRENTICE MOVE! She nodded vigorously and sat straighter than she ever had in her life.
(Probably the only time she had sat straight in her life)
Smiling at Blizzardwind one more time, she payed attention.
@Poppy

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; January 26th, 2022 at 10:12 AM.
Closed Thread