RiverClan Camp
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:44 AM

Old August 24th, 2022, 06:55 AM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: Hidden Haven

Icefeather - She/Her

Icefeather sighed, there was a lot of things annouced in this meating...and then there's Ferrutburr leaving Shadowclan? Well Shadowclan deserves better....hopefully Ferrutburr won't forget about Shadowclan..., she thought

Last edited by Thornwolf; September 6th, 2022 at 09:53 PM.
Old August 24th, 2022, 07:20 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The leader's tail swayed back and forth impatiently as the five kits took their sweet time gathering. Marshkit, Maplekit, Willowkit, Sagekit, Burningkit, and finally Sorrelkit stepped up, she made quick work of ceremonies.

"From now on until you receive your warrior names you'll be known as Marshpaw [ Peachy Wolf27 ], Burningpaw [ Atticus ], Maplepaw [ Autumleaf ], Sorrelpaw [ jupiter ], and Sagepaw [ cloudivity ]. " Dawnstar wasn't certain the reason why, but ShadowClan has been losing apprentices at quite an alarming rate. Without apprentices, she had no future warriors. So obtaining six new apprentices would normally have put in her a grand mood if she wasn't stuck in something so foul.

"Willowkit, due to ShadowClan already having an apprentice called Willowpaw you'll need a new name. So until you receive your warrior name, you'll be known as Birchpaw [cloudivity]." Dawnstar gave Birchpaw a solemn stare waiting to see if there would be any protests to the name change from her or Dappledleaf

"Grayscar [ Marythecrow ], you will be training Burningpaw."
"Sharpfang [ Shade. ], I want you to mentor Sorrelpaw."
"Robinfeather [ Robinfeatherthe1st ], you're training Birchpaw."
"Sagepaw, you'll be working with Darkpelt [ Fenixwolf ] as your mentor."
"Maplepaw, your mentor is Meadowleap [ Cody Riley Paco Killian ]. "
"Foxcall [ Fox_Void ], your apprentice will be Marshpaw."

Dawnstar finished picking out each mentor for an apprentice and waited a moment for all of them to meet, and touch noises. Dawnstar had absolutely no clue if any of these furballs would reach warriorhood. The apprentices these days lack the grit and determination to finish their training and the mentors we're lazy and seemingly uncaring about strengthening the clan. It was the only reason Dawnstar could come up with why ShadowClan wasn't producing warriors on a regular basis.

"Oh, yes, I almost forgot about you, Sunsetpaw." The leader meowed, a burning glare drifting towards one particular apprentice among her clanmates. "You finished your training and would have had your assessment held a while ago if hadn't decided to turn into a disloyal deserter." The leader's attention didn't linger long on the traitor. Sunsetpaw was simply lucky that Dawnstar decided that the she-cat could still be useful. Whether the traitor ever redeemed herself, only time would tell.

"Vixensnarl [ ninjabloss ], I want you to assess Sunsetpaw, I don't care when just trying to get it done within the next moon." The hulking molly order her daughter. "I want you to make sure she has what it takes to be a warrior of ShadowClan. If she can't meet your expectations then there is no way she'll meet mine, you can dispose of her if she's lacking." Yawning, Dawnstar's attention flickered to the exotic pelted tom. Flowerpinkdance had seemingly made himself at home here. Thinking of him, she wondered if Owlstorm was still alive or not?

"If you haven't noticed I've invited two new warriors to join our Clan. Slytiger," the molly waved her tail in the direction of the cat, "and Owlstorm, she was sent to distract dogs, considering how much work she put into joining, I highly doubt she'll let a few mutts kill her." She spoke the latter more to herself than the clan.

She paused, taking notice of Elmshadow gathering cats for patrol. Two of them Dawnstar had business with. Before the pair departed, she raised her voice to be heard by them.

"Hornetpaw [ Orion ] and Jaypaw [ Kunaiskrill]. I believe are the only ones without mentors at the moment." Hornetpaw's mentor was dead and Jaypay recently returned from going missing.

"Warblermoon [Atticus], you've been practically useless since you've obtained the rank of Enforcer. I'm only shocked that no one has tried to swipe the rank out from underneath you." A thunderous snarl tore itself from Dawnstar's maw as she shot a distaste glare at the Enforcer. "You'll be training Jaypaw from now on." No, she did not think Jaypaw deserved to be trained by an Enforcer, but Warblermoon has been about as helpful as Dawnstar's own deputy, so he was little more than a placeholder at this point, unworthy of keeping the rank he had. Pigeonstep had proven more useful and she had gotten herself kidnapped by twolegs.

"Hornetpaw, you can go ahead with Elmshadow, just known that from now on Cougarivy[ @Ravensong ] will be attending to your training." Dawnstar had been debating on giving Hornetpaw to Elmshadow, but considering how much work he had to put into being their medicine cat. Dawnstar thought against it, Cougarivy had successfully trained an Enforcer before. Dawnstar was semi-interested in what type of warriors both Hornetpaw and Centipedpaw would turn into, so why not give him to the commander.

After that, unable to come up with anything else she needed to add, Dawnstar began climbing down the tree after yowling "Meeting Dismissed." Once on the ground again, she shook out her pelt and glanced at the cats she had called for her hunting patrol. She should head out again, but first. "ShadowClan, if you haven't something proactive to do come to gather at my paws so I can find you a task." As she waited to see who'd heed her command, she spotted Frigidkit among the kits and waved her tail calling her over to her.

||Emberwind||

Emberwind stepped up to the leader after the meeting to be appointed a task. Waiting patiently before they spoke. The warrior didn’t want to get in trouble for interrupting anything. Their orange eyes glanced side to side.
Old August 24th, 2022, 08:01 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

the scarred she-cat watched the meeting seeing she has a apprentice now her low growl escaped her throat, she looked around for her apprentice* ok wheres that apprentice* she thought in a rough way

@AutumLeaf

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old August 24th, 2022, 09:50 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important

Foxkit wanted to do something to help but she wasn’t sure there was much she could do, saying she was only 2 moons old. But she went over to Dawnstar anyway. “Is there anything I can do to help?” the russet shekit asked.
@Undertaker
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 24th, 2022, 10:12 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Ivysnake listened as Dawnstar addressed her, giving a short, sharp nod as herb patrols were mentioned. She quickly went over their stocks in their head. Honestly, they had quite a few herbs, so that shouldn't be much of an issue. She glanced at Elmshadow, who seemed to also be mentally counting their herbs, and perked up as he addressed her. The medicine cat apprentice nodded as he gave her the instructions. He was right that they needed more cobwebs, although Ivysnake admitted that she hadn't thought much about that before. "I might as well look at our Clanmates and see who's injured," she meowed. "We'll have to set some herbs aside for the dog-distracters when they return, though. Who knows how many wounds they'll have." She said this with a dismissive twitch of her ears. Frankly, she didn't care if they came back badly injured. That would be their own fault, and after all, they would've done it serving their Clan.

Dawnstar began speaking again, and Ivysnake looked up at her leader. Apprentices and mentors were being assigned. Sunsetpaw was being publicly shamed, and as everyone knew, Ivysnake didn't like cats who disappointed Dawnstar. She shot a fiery amber glare at the golden she-cat before looking back at her leader. Two new warriors had been accepted into the Clan: Slytiger, who Ivysnake had already seen, and Owlstorm, who, despite being new, had been trusted enough to get sent to distract the dogs. Despite the threat of the Twolegs, ShadowClan was thriving, and that was good to see. Some cats seemed to be getting more competent now, which was also a good thing, although they should've been like that from the beginning.

Mentor reassignments. Boring stuff like that. An Enforcer failing at his job. Meeting dismissed. Ivysnake rose to her paws. There was something she had to do, actually. The black-striped medicine cat apprentice drew herself up to her full height and yowled, "If anyone has injuries or needs medical attention, get over here. Letting your wounds get infected would just waste more herbs." She glanced around at the clumped ShadowClan, wondering who might be injured and prepared to treat them.

@Undertaker @Ravensong

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old August 24th, 2022, 10:42 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@jupiter

Sharpfang had not expected to recurve an apprentice. But she felt pride nonetheless. In meant Dawnstar found her reliable. Blank-faced and sneaking as usual, she approached the young cat in question, her pale green eyes staring unblinkingly like needles. She bent down slightly to bump noses, unflinching and unblinking.
Old August 24th, 2022, 10:50 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox_Void View Post
Even with Foxcall being drowsy, they still were able to keep up with most of the meting, though when their name was called for be a mentor. Their head shot up, their ear twitched slightly before they walked over to Marshpaw and touched their noses together. Though when Ferretburr started to speak, their tail twitched with unease. A mate outside of the clan, and lying to Dawnstar. A fool, truly. Foxcall watch Dawnstar to see what she would do. With everything that has been happening, this was probably another annoyance.

@Peachy Wolf27

Marsh’Kit- No, Marsh’Paw touched noses with his mentor excitedly. He looked over as Ferret’Burr said he was leaving because of a loner mate and then ran. He lied about… something? Why would you lie to someone, especially your leader? Marsh’Paw thought, confused. And a loner mate… Isn’t that against the rules? I might be wrong but even if it’s not, why would you have one? You’re supposed to be loyal to the Clan, not outsiders…!
Old August 24th, 2022, 11:10 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Maplepaw was unsure of who her mentor was due to the fact that she didn't know many of the other cats
@Cody Riley Paco Killian

Last edited by AutumLeaf; August 24th, 2022 at 11:12 AM.
Old August 24th, 2022, 11:48 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Rainyhowl listened. [ closed, for activity ]

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old August 24th, 2022, 12:26 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumLeaf View Post
Maplepaw was unsure of who her mentor was due to the fact that she didn't know many of the other cats
@Cody Riley Paco Killian

Meadowleap got up and went to her apprentice" hello maplepaw i am meadowleap your mentor" she said with stern face

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up