Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
tales in the night [ Bingo...
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 09:20 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:19 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:18 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:18 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 09:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 9th, 2023, 09:36 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Danse Macabre [TC EVENT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

When Drizzlecloud was back on her feet, a chuckle escaped her lips at the sound that Bumblestar had let out just seconds before. She didn't have a whole lot of time to giggle about it, though, because the she-cat was already darting after her again.

Now it was her turn to make a funny noise, a sharp yip escaping her as she was dragged back onto the ground. Ye-owch, Bumbie! In an attempt to stagger Bumblestar from below, Drizzlecloud lifted one of her hind legs and attempted to bring it down hard on her opponent's hind leg, trying to target the inner part of her leg where her thigh met the rest of her body. Hopefully she'd be able to send her off balance and get back to her feet.
HA! TOO FAST! Bumblestar grinned as her attack met its target, dragging her opponent back down to the ground with ease. With her forepaws wrapped around Drizzlecloud's neck, there wasn't much she could do except for tank the blow directed toward her thigh. A growl rumbled in her throat as her leg buckled, making her grasp slip, and she tried to maneuver sideways so she could get a hold of Drizzlecloud's shoulders as she threw out a paw to hook a leg out from underneath her.

Last edited by dino.; September 9th, 2023 at 09:45 PM.
Old September 9th, 2023, 09:46 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

*Cherrypaw(Owl) was still stalking around*

(Open)
Old September 10th, 2023, 06:46 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Sunleap kept shaking when Nightgaze pummeled his back. He was a bit sore, but as Nightgaze's claws were sheathed he was otherwise uninjured.
Nightgaze immediately jumped of as she couldn't hold on much longer. Flashing an excited grin before diving underneath Sunleap's belly aiming to slash his leags and mabye stomach with sheathed claws.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; September 10th, 2023 at 09:25 AM.
Old September 10th, 2023, 08:32 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap noticed Nightgaze attacking him just in time and was able to avoid the attack. @The Doctor
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 10th, 2023 at 09:40 AM.
Old September 10th, 2023, 01:15 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by navarra View Post
It was go-time. Alderstep hesitated, not wanting to snag any cat that somebody else was thinking of jumping on, eyes studying the cats below for any unsuspecting cats. His gaze landed on his small apprentice, who was all alone. A slight smirk ghosted his maw, and he detracted his claws from the bark under his paw. Found his victim. He shuffled his paws a bit, steadying his aim, and then-

He jumped, aiming for Fireflypaw's back. He only hoped that he didn't, like, crush her accidentally if he landed atop her.
Maybe Fireflypaw wasn't even going to get attacked. That would be both fortunate and unfortunate, she supposed, but just as she was about to let down her guard and stop searching the trees, she saw movement in the tree and a larger shape descended from the tree. Alderstep! With a only a split second to react, Fireflypaw clumsily leaped to the side, for once her naturally jumpy personality helping her out. Tumbling to the ground inches from where Alderstep landed, the scrawny apprentice scrambled to her paws and blinked, unsure of what to do. Defense? Yes. She would do that, because she wasn't sure how to attack the much larger tomcat so she awaited his attack.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old September 10th, 2023, 01:24 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese mix ▵ She/Her ▵ 53/100
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Leafpaw had been paying attention to the tress, she swore she was, especially when she heard a giggle. She had enough sense in her to notice it sounded awfully familiar, like her sister. Brown nearly black ears swiveled around as she tried to pinpoint which tree it was coming from. It was at the last minute, but she finally figured out which one it was, right as her sister had landed on her. A part of her wanted to let her sister win this but she had a feeling she wouldn't hear the end of it from Lotus. Right when her sister landed on her, Leafpaw tried to use the momentum to toss her right back off of her, hopefully, that worked.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══
Perhaps Lotuspaw wasn't the most stealthy, but that was okay. Obviously she wouldn't giggle during a life or death battle, but she also wouldn't be fighting her own big sister during a real battle. A gleeful grin bloomed on the small cat's face as she landed on Leafpaw's back, and as Leafie bucked and tried to knock her off, the slightly smaller Siamese instead dropped so her belly was aligned almost perfectly with Leaf's spine, then tried to wrap her paws around her sissy's tummy and use all her weight to heave to the left, trying to bring Leafpaw down. In a nice way, of course.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old September 11th, 2023, 11:59 PM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

Glowpaw
•She/Her•Kind•Naughty•Smart•

Glowpaw wasn't expecting Fawnpaw to escape.
She her paws were not well fixed, so she loosed her balance, and she managed to remain on the apprentice in the last moment.
•────*────•
@Shadowed Flower

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!

Last edited by Cinnamon~; September 12th, 2023 at 12:04 AM.
Old September 13th, 2023, 07:09 AM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
HA! TOO FAST! Bumblestar grinned as her attack met its target, dragging her opponent back down to the ground with ease. With her forepaws wrapped around Drizzlecloud's neck, there wasn't much she could do except for tank the blow directed toward her thigh. A growl rumbled in her throat as her leg buckled, making her grasp slip, and she tried to maneuver sideways so she could get a hold of Drizzlecloud's shoulders as she threw out a paw to hook a leg out from underneath her.

Yip, yip! Drizzlecloud yipped, twice. She was never an amazing fighter–and here we are. Unsurprising predicament, if you ask me. She was already on the ground, couldn't even get herself back up, and when she tried she was thrown off balance again when a paw was pulled out from beneath her! She resisted the urge to hiss in frustration, attempting to wriggle slightly so that she could get a better angle–which was difficult. She swiped one of her paws upwards, aiming to smack Bumblestar over the eyes, or even a hard hit to the nose would probably help her out at this point.

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Closed Thread