Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Barleypaw's Everything...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 02:39 AM
Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 02:37 AM
OUT!
by BEAR.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 01:08 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:41 AM
Antpaw needs training and...
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 12:33 AM

Old June 4th, 2024, 07:17 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RC Camp Defense Event - Open to apps + up

Rainingpaw was very excited. She'd only observed traditional moves but she had technique ideas to counter them for the time being. She scurried over to the nursery entrance to behave as if it was a normal day.
Old June 4th, 2024, 08:30 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

'After this, I'll teach you some moves, okay? For now... stick close with me 'n try 'n follow what I do. I'll talk you through the whole thing.'

She could do that. No problem, yeah! Feeling much better, Wisteriawren sat quietly beside Dusklion, gold-flecked blue eyes flitting from cat to cat as some took their turn to speak after the deputy did. Wherever Dusklion told her to go, she'd go. Wisteriawren had no qualms with their plan.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old June 5th, 2024, 04:00 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Marigoldwhisper @finley !!

Adderpaw had been a little lost in thought thinking about all the things that they would have to be doing, and how she would be doing it. There was so much the world always asked of Adderpaw and she would always lie to others and say that it didn't effect her but, sometimes she had second thoughts. Well anyways it seemed her group was already conversing with each other, so with an emotional shrug she walked over to them. Time to die to defend herbs so others could live.

It seemed like there was a bunch of small talk going on but Adderpaw decided not to say anything on that. Sometimes it felt like she wasn't a cat, maybe this body had died during the flood and a spirit of another animal puppet it. Would explain why she couldn't make friends her age. Why she seemed to be unable to stop and rest while others could. Perhaps she was just being too hard on herself. Instead of talking Adderpaw gave the two others a fake smile, while she wondered if she would see these two again after this war. Or if they lived would they be different people after it.
Old June 5th, 2024, 10:17 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Willowpaw listened to the plan from her mentor. Brushing her tail along his shoulder in thanks. "Alright... what if I get caught by someone bigger than me. I just find you right?" Willowpaw asked, then meowed swiftly. "Also! My mom Brightnight will be there, shes pregnant. So please... if you meet her in this battle, mock or not be a bit gentler if you hit her stomach. I'm sure she won't appreciate kitty taps but.... please." Willowpaw meowed, her voice filled with genuine worry for her mentoer.

— STAGHEART —

very large & muscular light brown tabby tom with stark greenish-blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 1

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 50 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart let out a soft smile at Willowpaw asking to find him. "Of course... if I'm nearby, I'll do anything I can to help ya." Part of him wanted to tell her that sometimes you're just stuck on your own, and you have to make do — but she seemed so innocently curious that he didn't really wanna crush her spirit. So he took in a breath and thought carefully before saying, "But remember, sometimes you get stuck on your own, and others either can't hear you or get to you. If that happens, you'll learn to hold your own over time, which only comes through practice. And today will be a great training event for you as well."

When Willowpaw spoke about Brightnight, Stagheart nodded and let out a rumbly chuckle. "Don't worry, I don't plan on swattin' around the queens and kits so long as I can help it. I'd rather let 'em all maul me," he added humorously. "But I'll make sure she doesn't think I'm goin' too easy... I imagine she won't enjoy that neither."

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old June 5th, 2024, 11:42 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 19 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze opened his jaw to respond to Dusklion but Fadingsun got to it first. They were splitting up into groups for defending and attacking, that made sense. The lionheart watched as the deputy got up soon after and got her group together and started to lead them from camp. Soon after Fadingsun announced more groups and Seabreeze was to guard the nursery and that was something that Seabreeze can do. Though, somehow in Riverclan fashion these days, several things managed to happen during the minuscule time it took for Seabreeze to get to his paws and pad over to the nursery. The most notable was the fact that Brightnight had sent an apprentice (her son?) out alone while there were several clans, if the news of the ShadowWind alliance was to be trusted, on their tail?? With war hanging over their head at anytime…man, maybe Riverclan was made up of fish brains. The lionheart swiftly changed his destination and began to run through camp and towards the exit of the camp, hoping to catch Weepingpaw before he left the camp.

He would apologize later for ‘ruining’ the practice but he’s sure that Dusklion and Fadingsun wouldn’t mind. “Weepingpaw! Come back, please!” Oh shouldn’t he have the sense not to leave camp without someone especially now of all times. Stars, it was like Brightnight was leading her own son to death. Seabreeze knows that he and Weepingpaw hadn’t gotten very far into the actual battling part of battle training so that was additional stress for him. Weepingpaw should be practicing in camp with his fellow ‘paws. Not leaving camp to what???Risk his life and then die like… Seabreeze inhaled a sharp breath through his teeth. It made a hissing noise and he flinched. Alright… Just calm down. The lionheart waited for Weepingpaw to come back, surely the Tom hadn’t made it too far away and out of earshot yet, right?
[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Brightnight mention || Weepingpaw ]
[ I noticed that Brightnight sent Weepingpaw from camp with no specified warrior joining him so I am assuming he’s leaving by himself which isn’t allowed for ‘paws ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old June 5th, 2024, 01:37 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

— STAGHEART —

very large & muscular light brown tabby tom with stark greenish-blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 1

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 50 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart let out a soft smile at Willowpaw asking to find him. "Of course... if I'm nearby, I'll do anything I can to help ya." Part of him wanted to tell her that sometimes you're just stuck on your own, and you have to make do — but she seemed so innocently curious that he didn't really wanna crush her spirit. So he took in a breath and thought carefully before saying, "But remember, sometimes you get stuck on your own, and others either can't hear you or get to you. If that happens, you'll learn to hold your own over time, which only comes through practice. And today will be a great training event for you as well."

When Willowpaw spoke about Brightnight, Stagheart nodded and let out a rumbly chuckle. "Don't worry, I don't plan on swattin' around the queens and kits so long as I can help it. I'd rather let 'em all maul me," he added humorously. "But I'll make sure she doesn't think I'm goin' too easy... I imagine she won't enjoy that neither."
Willowpaw listened with gentle nods. "On my own........ I can't even imagine! What if I meet like... Watertail from Windclan! He's such a big cat! And strong...." Willowpaw grumbled in soft envy.
hearing her mentor agree about her mother, Willowpaw butted his shoulder in thanks. "She'll snap at you mid fight. "Why are you trying? Scared to hurt me?" I saw her do it in a small skirmish one time" Willowpaw purred, a hint of pride in her tone. "She won of course."

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old June 5th, 2024, 01:46 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 19 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze opened his jaw to respond to Dusklion but Fadingsun got to it first. They were splitting up into groups for defending and attacking, that made sense. The lionheart watched as the deputy got up soon after and got her group together and started to lead them from camp. Soon after Fadingsun announced more groups and Seabreeze was to guard the nursery and that was something that Seabreeze can do. Though, somehow in Riverclan fashion these days, several things managed to happen during the minuscule time it took for Seabreeze to get to his paws and pad over to the nursery. The most notable was the fact that Brightnight had sent an apprentice (her son?) out alone while there were several clans, if the news of the ShadowWind alliance was to be trusted, on their tail?? With war hanging over their head at anytime…man, maybe Riverclan was made up of fish brains. The lionheart swiftly changed his destination and began to run through camp and towards the exit of the camp, hoping to catch Weepingpaw before he left the camp.

He would apologize later for ‘ruining’ the practice but he’s sure that Dusklion and Fadingsun wouldn’t mind. “Weepingpaw! Come back, please!” Oh shouldn’t he have the sense not to leave camp without someone especially now of all times. Stars, it was like Brightnight was leading her own son to death. Seabreeze knows that he and Weepingpaw hadn’t gotten very far into the actual battling part of battle training so that was additional stress for him. Weepingpaw should be practicing in camp with his fellow ‘paws. Not leaving camp to what???Risk his life and then die like… Seabreeze inhaled a sharp breath through his teeth. It made a hissing noise and he flinched. Alright… Just calm down. The lionheart waited for Weepingpaw to come back, surely the Tom hadn’t made it too far away and out of earshot yet, right?
[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Brightnight mention || Weepingpaw ]
[ I noticed that Brightnight sent Weepingpaw from camp with no specified warrior joining him so I am assuming he’s leaving by himself which isn’t allowed for ‘paws ]
(Yeah. I forgot to add Hawksun in but I'll say he joined him meanwhile heh. Ty <3)

Weepingpaw froze. The blind apprentice didn't recongize the scent and flattened his ears. Baring his teeth. "W-who's there!" Weepingpaw growled. Was this an enemy warrior? No mouse-brain! He's Riverclan but.... who? Was it a mean warrior? A nice warrior? Was it even a warrior at all!? Weepingpaw's mind raced. He scented a more familiar scent coming towards him and scooted to one side. Bumping into his target. Hawksun.

Hawksun looked down at Weepingpaw and then to Seabreeze. "What... what's happening? Weepingpaw are you ok? Seabreeze is here so you must be but..." Hawksun meowed, he had faith in Seabreeze, he'd seen the warriors gentle training and good ways in battle with words and claw. Hawksun had shot the warrior an appeasing message as to make sure he had no harm in his words while...accidently interfering. "Brightnight sent me to go with you Weepingpaw, she said your hunting? You should have waited.."

Weepingpaw gave a gentle grunt and sat down with a cross look. "She's stressed. She keeps forgetting things and she sent me off for being in the way....I forgot we had to wait for a warrior..... sorry." Weepingpaw mewed, aiming his apologies at Hawksun and Seabreeze in one. He had recognized the vibrations from the warrior he'd trained with. "Sorry for hissing. I couldn't recognize you at first."

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Old June 5th, 2024, 08:10 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Pigeonpelt

Following all the other warriors and apprentices, she settled near the front of the crowd and tilted her head as the warriors discussed. "I can go from the left," She nodded her head with a flick of her tail and smiled warmly.

She could tell that the tension built is making everyone more on guard, and hopefully, just hopefully, this event could help the whole clan get prepared even more. She glanced around at the other warriors again and took a deep breath when Dusklion made a short speech.

Though unrelated, she can help reinforce the camp afterwards.

(HEY SORRY THIS IS VERY SHORT It's exam week and I'm busy reviewing and taking tests )
(I'll reply longer in the next post!!)

[ Willowpaw - @SeonghwasBunnyEars ] [ Larkthroat - @paris ] [ Duskleaf - @Seamrog ] [ Sparrowpaw - Katiethewolfchild ] [ Eaglepaw - @Mica [ Pigeonpelt - @Blazing ]
[ Redwater - @constellation ] [ Wrenpaw - @Neptune. ] [ Deerspark - @Marigoldwhisper ] [ Stagheart - @squidz ] [ Paleshadow - @Malinovy ] [ Wisteriawren - @Rose ]
[ Talonpaw - @Ian ] [ Swiftstream - @Minkuu ] [ Brokenstream - @leopardheart00 ] [ Dusklion - @taillow ]
Old June 5th, 2024, 08:15 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Branchpaw

He nodded his head as he looked around for the other apprentices and Rosehawk.

Toadpaw, Wishpaw, Blizzardpaw, Rainingpaw [ @Yoshdo ], Rosehawk

[Yall I can't find the @ of the other cats I'm sorry I need help]

Last edited by Blazing; June 5th, 2024 at 08:15 PM.
Old June 5th, 2024, 08:15 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
Pigeonpelt

Following all the other warriors and apprentices, she settled near the front of the crowd and tilted her head as the warriors discussed. "I can go from the left," She nodded her head with a flick of her tail and smiled warmly.

She could tell that the tension built is making everyone more on guard, and hopefully, just hopefully, this event could help the whole clan get prepared even more. She glanced around at the other warriors again and took a deep breath when Dusklion made a short speech.

Though unrelated, she can help reinforce the camp afterwards.

(HEY SORRY THIS IS VERY SHORT It's exam week and I'm busy reviewing and taking tests )
(I'll reply longer in the next post!!)

[ Willowpaw - @SeonghwasBunnyEars ] [ Larkthroat - @paris ] [ Duskleaf - @Seamrog ] [ Sparrowpaw - Katiethewolfchild ] [ Eaglepaw - @Mica [ Pigeonpelt - @Blazing ]
[ Redwater - @constellation ] [ Wrenpaw - @Neptune. ] [ Deerspark - @Marigoldwhisper ] [ Stagheart - @squidz ] [ Paleshadow - @Malinovy ] [ Wisteriawren - @Rose ]
[ Talonpaw - @Ian ] [ Swiftstream - @Minkuu ] [ Brokenstream - @leopardheart00 ] [ Dusklion - @taillow ]
(Exams are hard, take your time with posts and good luck! <3 )

Willowpaw watched them and gave a gentle purr of hello.

lio lurked here