Today 06:59 PM

Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:48 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
(Of course )

Ravenspirit was fine with being dragged along with Ivorypaw and Breezehen's training. He knew how hard this could be for his adopted daughter and he didn't have anything else to do at the moment. Hopefully, later on in her training, Ivorypaw will feel more comfortable with her mentor and won't need him.
Turning to the warrior the tom silently nodded, showing that he was okay with her plans. Silent support, he didn't know what else to do. His daughter wasn't his apprentice and Ravenspirit didn't want to get in between anything.

@Zesty Mango
@Rainquail
After seeing that Ravenspirit was making her chose, she settled on a decision,” I think, I’ll see the borders...” she meowed a bit hesitantly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:45 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

[ @Beau ]

Okay, maybe this was a little too difficult.

As Cormorantpaw lashed out at him, he used one of his forepaws to smack the paw away before it connected. "Deflect my blows, Cormorantpaw!" Buckbranch instructed. "Hit them away before they have a chance to strike you! Pretend I'm a ShadowClan warrior and I have to get past you to raid the nursery - use that!"
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:56 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@Slushie
Cormorantpaw flattened his ears at the nonexistent notes of disappointment that he convinced himself he could perceive in Buckbranch’s voice. The apprentice offered no more than a brief nod to show that he heard his mentor’s words, focusing on trying to implement them rather than respond. The mention of warding off a Shadowclan attacker made the fur along Cormporantpaw’s neck start to bristle and he forcibly slowed his breathing to concentrate on where each of Buckbranch’s blows were aimed. Instead of using his legs to shield his face, he waited for the tortoiseshell paws to come near him before raising his own black and grey paw to bat them away before they could reach his face. He succeeded with more blows this way than he had before, though about half of them still snuck through. His stamina had improved though, now that his forelegs weren’t being battered, and he felt he could keep going.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:08 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Breezehen grinned. "Sounds good! Our border with Shadowclan is closest, so we'll start there. Sound ok with you Ivorypaw?"
She briefly flickered her gaze to Ravenspirit, silently acknowledging he could opt out of it. Shadowclan had recently attacked them and if he'd rather not stop there at this time, she could make an excuse and turn elsewhere.
@Shimm @Zesty Mango

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:08 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

@Bravekit

Ravenpaw followed Hawkmist out into the territory with little interest in the new surroundings, just trees and bushes, who cared? He certainly didn't. He attempted to breathe in through his stuffy nose, only to sneeze. Boy, did he already hate everything out here.
"How long's this gonna take?" He asked, rubbing a paw under his nose with a glare at nothing in particular.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Breezehen grinned. "Sounds good! Our border with Shadowclan is closest, so we'll start there. Sound ok with you Ivorypaw?"
She briefly flickered her gaze to Ravenspirit, silently acknowledging he could opt out of it. Shadowclan had recently attacked them and if he'd rather not stop there at this time, she could make an excuse and turn elsewhere.
@Shimm @Zesty Mango
@Shimm
Ivorypaw’s eyes grew wide,” There is another clan?!” she was shocked. Pausing she asked,” What is Shadowclan? Is it just like Thunderclan?” she asked. Somehow it seemed Ravenspirit forgot to mention the other clans to her, but she was still shocked. She would be far more shocked when she learned of the other two clans.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
@Rainquail @FlamingScars

Rootstone merely grunted as Breezehen thanked her for the complement, her tail flicking dismissively. It wasn't very often that she gave out compliments, she tended to hold others to high standards. When Breezehen was ready, the large brown spotted she-cat stalked off into the undergrowth with a grin. Her nose had focused in on the smell of at least three songbirds, probably settled in a bush chirping away to their hearts content.
There was something thrilling about crashing through the undergrowth to flush prey out to be caught, really it was her favorite part about hunting. The scent became stronger and stronger and soon she heard the sound of the chirping as well, the sound of leaves rustling as they hopped from branch to branch inside of the bush. Briefly she looked to the other warrior to make sure she was ready. Honestly, it wasn't a great idea unless Breezehen could catch a couple of birds at once, but Rootstone wasn't very bright.
Licking her lips her pupils narrowed and the warrior went crashing into the bush, swiping out with a paw, startling the birds to send out calls of alarm as they attempted to fly off. Thankfully Rootstone's speed and immediate swipe knocked one of the birds to the ground, the power of it stunning the bird just long enough for the warrior to put an end to it. The other two were attempting to fly off.
Breezehen nodded in affirmation and lay in wait with a clear view of the brush Rootstone was stalking. Her muscles were tense as she waited for the other cat to pounce, suddenly quite displeased their second patrol mate wasn't here. This would be immensely easier.
When the other warrior leapt onto where the birds had previously been happily socializing, she sprung foward, claws outstretched towards one of the birds' wings.

Her claws hooked into the soft flesh on the birds wing and tossed it harshly to the ground, hoping to stun it long enough to get a chance to nab the other bird. She whirled around to snap at the other bird. A pain flared through her lame leg, causing her to hesitate a moment too long and only managed a mouthful of tail feathers. It flew too high for her reach and soared above the trees, shrilly trilling as it went. Foxdung.
Oh, well. The feathers would be good to add to a nest.
She quickly turned back to the other bird who'd barely had time to process what happened when she descended upon it, jaws quickly crushing the birds brittle skull. It left a sour taste on her tongue when she did.
Sighing, she dropped the bird and took the feathers she had accidentally ripped out of the other one and carefully tucked them underneath a wing to avoid losing them. "I'm afraid the other one got away," she informed Rootstone.
This was going to be a long day if this was how the hunting was going to be.

@FlamingScars

Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:39 PM

She let out an unexpected purr at the cats' curiosity; Ravenspirit had mentioned that he wanted to leave as much of her teaching as possible to her. "Shadowclan is another clan of cats; there are 4 total, the other two being Windclan and Riverclan."
Did she practice this bit to her lonesome with nothing but the forest as her audience in the Hope's Ivorypaw would be interested? You bet she had. She even brushed up on some history!
"What makes us the same is our shared belief in a specific afterlife and the following of a set of rules laid by our predecessors called the Warrior Code." She paused to let the apprentice absorb it all.
Maybe teaching younger cats wasn't so bad after all.

@Shimm @Zesty Mango

Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
She let out an unexpected purr at the cats' curiosity; Ravenspirit had mentioned that he wanted to leave as much of her teaching as possible to her. "Shadowclan is another clan of cats; there are 4 total, the other two being Windclan and Riverclan."
Did she practice this bit to her lonesome with nothing but the forest as her audience in the Hope's Ivorypaw would be interested? You bet she had. She even brushed up on some history!
"What makes us the same is our shared belief in a specific afterlife and the following of a set of rules laid by our predecessors called the Warrior Code." She paused to let the apprentice absorb it all.
Maybe teaching younger cats wasn't so bad after all.

@Shimm @Zesty Mango
@Shimm
Ivorypaw nodded,” O-kay....but what’s the difference?” she asked not exactly sure what the difference was, why not one large clan? she thought to herself.

Old May 3rd, 2020, 01:07 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: Tree of Murmurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Foxbound padded off as she scented a mouse, instantly tracking the small creature down. She padded quietly through the forest until she spotted the small creature, scuffling at the bottom of a stump. Pouncing on it skillfully, she delivered a quick killing bite. Foxbound then turned, ears flicking as she heard more scuffling nearby. She crouched down and slowly stalked around a bush, only to find a squirrel, struggling to get up the tree. It's leg looked pretty mangled and broken. Foxbound leaped towards it, putting it out of it's misery quickly. That was fast enough... this should be good for now.
The ginger she-cat padded back towards the others, her mouth full of her catches. "I'm gonna head back and give the report, you two can stay out here and train." She meowed around her mouthful to Bouncesnarl and Ivypaw, before turning and heading for camp.

@Sparkling Bliss @Sneakyfox55
@Sparkling Bliss

"Oh--okay," mewed Ivypaw. "See you later," she called after her.

She turned to Bouncesnarl, ears pricked. "So what do we do first?"