Today 04:43 PM

Old January 30th, 2021, 04:18 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayfeather21 View Post
Cottenstem

Cottenstem curled her tail around her kits and closed her eyes. . .
She slept most of the day but got up at sundown and moved her kits to a nest closer to the back of the nursery, she had thought about it a lot and was pained to do it but, she thought Cricketkit would do better in Thunderclan than Shadowclan and she wanted moonkit to grow up in her rightful home as she so plainly fit in but cricketkit. . .

Cricketkit
Cricketkit crawled over his sister and rolled over belly up on this is nice. . .

@Christmassy Peril
@Ella_heart
l Moonkit l
She mewed and crawled to her mother, she was hungry! She began to eat. Her mother was so warm! She liked the warmth, she got full and curled up close to her mother.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old January 30th, 2021, 04:22 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

The white queen curled up and slept again for she would meet her mate tonight. . .
@Christmassy Peril
@Ella_heart

Old January 30th, 2021, 04:27 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayfeather21 View Post
The white queen curled up and slept again for she would meet her mate tonight. . .
@Christmassy Peril
@Ella_heart
l Moonkit l
She curled up and yawned, almost immediately falling asleep. She dreamed of playing with other cats and snuggling with her mother.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old January 30th, 2021, 09:49 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Doeflame did not like the nursery one bit. It was comfortable, but she felt supremely useless in her bed of moss, belly large and floppy and boring as it lay beside her, almost another entity. But it wasn't, the twinges reminded her. Another came, and she winced, her face twitching. It hadn't hurt like this, and almost instinctively the she-cat knew she was going to be kitting. She had no idea what to expect, and that made it even more scary. She hoped another queen would be able to help her, although she didn't see any immediately. The kits weren't going to wait though.

A ripple of pain slid, or more accurately clawed, across her stomach, and Doeflame let out a cry of pain as she moved slightly. She didn't want to wriggle about to much, squashing the kits wouldn't do, but it HURT! Another cry of pain, she was hoping that they would come out soon and this could be over, and a small, wet kit slid out into the nest. Twisting gingerly to lap at its fur, she was able to get it fairly clean before the next wave of pain, and what was likely to be the next kit, rocked through her. @Exis (Venom )
Old January 30th, 2021, 09:54 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

The small kit mewled at his mother, crawling forward to obtain milk. Crying all the way. All he could think was that it was bright and he could feel things with his paws, and that was really cool. He also noticed everything was a color, not that he knew what a color was or what it was called, he just knew it meant something.
@gs29513 (awesome! You’ve got to name him at some point but it’ll be figured out later, IM SO EXCITED.)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old January 31st, 2021, 07:01 AM
You're stuck with me

The first kit was moving, and that was some small relief, although it lasted for only a moment before another wave of pain rocked Doeflame. With a gasp, she felt a second kit land on the moss, and she grabbed it quickly. She licked it roughly, with perhaps not as much care as she should have done, but the pain was immense and she just wanted to get this over with. Another wave of pain. How many kits were there, she wondered. Hopefully not many more. @Cobra
Old February 1st, 2021, 09:09 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Celandinekit's paws twitched lightly at the joyful dreams created by her mind, when the warm lump of fur she'd been partially leaning against rolled away. In an instant the dreams vanished as a bit of consciousness came to her. The young kitten did not want to wake up yet though, and so she moved to press herself against her mother's warm fur to drift back off to sleep. It worked partially but one of the few rays of light poking threw the den, shone her straight in the eyes when they opened slightly. Unable to rest now, she squinted against the blurry light until her vision slowly focused, making clear forms of everything around her - including the sight of her brother already on his paws. What encouraged him to be up so early? She couldn't help but wonder.

Old February 1st, 2021, 01:40 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

➵ Nightkit 🌙
The she-kit gasped, and she bounced against her new(??) brother, her eyes still sharply closed tight. They would remain that way for a few days, until she opened them and looked at how gorgeous her beautiful black pelt was. She let out a pitiful whine as her mother licked her, but giving in to the quick rasps. It was okay. The grooming actually felt good somehow. Not that she knew what good was, yet, anyways. The she-kit poked at Doeflame's warm flank, then gave up on the activity, instead choosing to feel her brother's soft fur. Was this her sibling? Hopefully. That would be nice. She could boss him around. Already the kit could feel these thoughts seeping into her head, although she had no idea what they meant.

Ah, well. She would get on just fine until she had opened up her eyes, and she able to smell a bit better - smell! That was what all those scents! Scents! That was what they were! The she-kit's tail bushed up happily, and she squeaked with delight at the small sensation. Life was already full of obvious, exciting wonders, and she couldn't wait to start exploring it!

@Exis @gs29513
Old February 1st, 2021, 01:43 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Venomkit

The small Tom-kit felt another pelt next to his and quickly put a paw to simply put a paw on it. It felt warm, cool. That was nice. This was nice.
@gs29513 @Cobra

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old February 1st, 2021, 02:31 PM
You're stuck with me

She felt less full now, like there were less bodies in her belly, and with a final gasping grunt, Doeflame gave birth to the final kit. It hurt like crazy, but she had to take care of them now. After a few, deep breaths she licked the final kit clean before placing them beside their siblings, who thankfully seemed alright. After a few more moments of rest she finished cleaning them, before setting all three in an small, orderly line along her belly to allow them to get milk. Touching her nose to the firstborn, she decided to give him a very....Shadowclan name. Even if his father would be unknown to most, she wanted him to be respected. You my darling will be Venomkit. she mewed, nuzzling his fur. The next kit was a darker color. She was coal black, and so Doeflame decided to call her Nightkit. with a tap to the head. And the last kit. And the last kit looked a bit, just a bit, like the evening. But evening was a sad name. You will be Duskkit. she purred, before wrapping her tail around all three of them. @Exis @Cobra @Lynxpaw