LF Dawnkit art
Last post by Myling
Today 06:55 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:53 AM

Old February 10th, 2024, 07:12 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

→Swanpaw ←
|He/him | 9 moons | Purrks: | Bisexual | Apprentice |
white tom with black,brown, and white markings

he looked over at the warrior. "I was just trying to settle the conflict because they didn't know where the border was and I haven't even explored them myself" his eyes where slits. "Where not talking about other cats who do something wrong but I do one thing and seriously?" he looked around for his friend. "If only Mossfreckle was here they could back me up!"

@Micanomancy - Mistlewhisker | @Undertaker - Dawnstar | @SuspiciousMindz Hawkbite
[/FONT]

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old February 10th, 2024, 10:18 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Meadowkit

Meadowkit bounces around the clearing, clearly a bit impatient.

"Turtlepaw!! Come on, let's start already!" She calls to Turtlepaw, her eyes shining with both impatience and excitement.

@FruitBatz

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; February 10th, 2024 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Mentioned the wrong bat... :')
Old February 10th, 2024, 10:34 AM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Meadowkit

Meadowkit bounces around the clearing, clearly a bit impatient.

"Turtlepaw!! Come on, let's start already!" She calls to Turtlepaw, her eyes shining with both impatience and excitement.

@Batt.
Sorry I think you mentioned the wrong person? I don't have a turtlepaw

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old February 10th, 2024, 10:34 AM
it'll just take time.....

Status: pictures capture memories that will not be forgotten...
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

SHE/HER

Harming another. The only thought on her mind as the two moon kitten left the nursery. Her ears perked to scan the area for loud sounds, a cautious expression hidden behind a false look of confidence. Howlingkit felt a surge of anger attack her as she spotted the new medicine cat apprentice. Baby claws now appeared from her paws. Teeth bared towards Mossfreckle as Howling tries to sneak up and around the older cat. She spots the target. A tail in perfect range to bite. She hissed to herself and aims to chomp down onto the fluffy “limb”

[ @Fawnheart<3 ]
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old February 10th, 2024, 03:49 PM
&lt;3

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

{ @Demeter ~ Howlingkit }
He saw the kit coming over to him but her movements seemed confident and assured, this little one was in a mission. With a small chuckle to himself at the little kit who seemed to be as busy as a warrior, Mossfreckle returned to his small task in the clearing outside of the med den. Sitting in silent focus he went over the lesson of the prior day: Blessed Thistle for milk production, liver, indigestion and appetite, Boneset for colds and coughs, Borage for …. “Youch,” he yelped as he felt tiny kitten teeth prick into his feathery tail, Mossfreckle’s mind reeled as he was ripped from his inner review.

With a calm tone and pressed back ears Mossfreckle turned his mossy gaze to the black striped menace, he loved kits more than most as he saw them as the future of the clan. Yet, even he felt the prickles of annoyance shiver down his pelt as he flicked his tail away from the kit feeling her plop gently off. “May I help you Little Warrior,” he purred… let it go, let it go, let it go Mossfreckle took a few deep breaths in and shook his head, he would say no more, he would give no words of acknowledgment to the kits cruel behaviour. It was not because he had no authority or will, he could sent Lostspark on this kit and decided he would hear her reasoning to her clearly targeted attack.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 10th, 2024, 08:02 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Dawnstar left her den as she heard her name called out. It wasn't uncommon for her to be spoken about instead of called upon. The Queen of Mean attention was directed towards Hawkbite who was in the middle of scolding one of the apprentices with Mistlewhisker. Dawnstar took a seat outside of her den and listened silently.

So Swanpaw had been caught outside of the camp over at ThunderClan's border and the argument the paw was raising was terrible. Her tail twitched furiously behind her as she got up and inserted herself into the little dispute. "You being part ThunderClan has nothing to do with anything." Dawnstar snarled, stretching as she sauntered over to the group.

"I know I said it very clearly, apprentices aren't allowed out of camp let alone near the borders by themselves, especially ThunderClan's, Swanpaw." The enormous she-cat paused in front of the apprentice, peering down at him with an intimidating glare. "Yet you've taken it upon yourself to disobey both my orders and start a commotion at the border. You should be thankful that it was Mistlewhisker who found you." The ignorance and disrespect coming from the apprentices was vexing, to say the least.

"Since I don't give a dung about whether you want to be punished or not, why don't you tell me what you think your punishment should be?" Dawnstar snarled, lashing her tail back and forth.

@Micanomancy - Mistlewhisker | @Beanz - Swanpaw | @SuspiciousMindz -Hawkbite [Just going to pop in here with her since I'm getting mentioned.]

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 10th, 2024, 10:08 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
Fogkit
shadowclan/riverclan kit | he/him | 6 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive) | tags; @Willowfern [Rook]

Fogkit sits in a little clump of snow, letting it soak up his heat. The little white fluffball’s thoughts drift to his most favorite daydream.

In this daydream, he’s a big powerful warrior, leading the charge of a battle at a sea of opposing forces. But of course, Fogkit is the strongest of them all, and saves the entire clan by-

But unfortunately his daydream is broken by the caw of a bird high above him. The kit snaps his head up, eyes wide, watching the sillhouette of a very small songbird flying off. Oh. It was nothing. Nonetheless, his fur feels hot and his heart is beating too quickly, and he isn’t sure how to make it stop.

Rookflare had just walked back into camp after a particularly interesting interaction with a ThunderClan cat over the border- a ThunderClan cat who he wasn’t sure of his opinion on. While he seemed amicable enough, he couldn’t get a very good read on him, so he was a bit wary. That and the fact that they were supposed to be at major odds made his feelings on the matter quite complicated- when he saw Fogkit’s reaction to the bird overhead. The little guy seemed to have spooked himself.
“Hello,” Rookflare greeted him with a friendly smile, “You alright there?” He asked, making sure not to sound patronizing or like he was babying him. While the kit was young, Rookflare was well aware that some kits did not appreciate babytalk or simplified speech, so he was always aware of that when he spoke to them. He’d adjust his approach accordingly, depending on the kit and what sort of read he’d get on them, but he’d always start out somewhat the same every time.
Old February 10th, 2024, 10:47 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

The singular bite wasn't enough for Wispkit. He had gotten no reaction from this and figured this only meant that he had to try harder to be mean, to be nefarious. One day he was going to be a very strong warrior and he was going to have to try starting now.

Finding another victim for his attack he snuck up to the new medicine cat. They got all the attention that none could be shared for this little kit. Hells who know, maybe his mom ran off with the other medicine cat or something. He was too young to know what actually happened so he made things up. Once he was close enough he tried to bite the medicine cat's leg as hard as he could not paying attention to what was happening beforehand.
@Fawnheart<3
Old February 11th, 2024, 07:06 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days

→Swanpaw ←
|He/him | 9 moons | Purrks: | Bisexual | Apprentice |
white tom with black,brown, and white markings

RIP SWAN: Im allowing any punishment but if its a demont to becoming a kit again please vm before it happens please!//

Swanpaw pelt fluffed up with fear as he saw Dawnstar walking closer and than start barking he shrunk down into a bow at the ground shivering. "I um Sorry, I respect shadowclan I really do" shivering in fear ten times more he glanced up towards the 3 cats. "I don't know ma'ma" he said digging his claws into the sand and flinching. "B-but why am I being scolded the most I seen other apprentices and warriors doing this before its not fair!"

@Micanomancy - Mistlewhisker |@Undertaker - Dawnstar | @SuspiciousMindz Hawkbite

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old February 11th, 2024, 10:20 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Quietkit
Shadowclan kit

She'd made it. She'd managed to walk from the nursery to the far side of the clearing without falling. Sure she may have stumbled a few times but in her eyes she did pretty well for a two moon kit. Now, she surveyed the other cats in camp with a cold gaze, trying her best to stay in the light shadows of the clearing so she could have some cover...though she wasn't completely invisible it was enough in her eyes.

Fluffy tail curled neatly around her paws she searched for a being who looked at least somewhat interesting. She was mostly just bored to be honest, so she had decided she would look for a cat who she could interrogate to learn more and gain an advantage over...someone?

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; February 11th, 2024 at 02:19 PM.