Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post
@gs29513 [ Shrewstep ]

Alderblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
''May we all meet StarClan one day.''

_______
Alderblossom rolled over onto her back, sunbathing on a large rock.

Her amber eyes fluttered open, and she spotted Shrewstep in the clearing.

Bounding down to the ground gracefully, she headed over to the tom.

''Hi!'' Alderblossom greeted the tom with a purr. ''How are you?''

The pretty tortoiseshell she-cat sat down, wrapping her tail neatly around her white paws. Her amber gaze was warm and friendly.
(AAAH Sorry I'm so slow!)
Well! Shrewstep had to say, he was quite pleased. It was often him who had to do the approaching, but Alderblossom seemed quite willing to seek him out. Never one to refuse attention of any sort, unless it was Dawnstar looking to tear his face off, he straightened up and mimicked her posture, wrapping his own, albeit less luxurious, tail around his brown paws. He smiled, tilting his head sideways with a soft smile. Hello beautiful! he purred. I'm doing better now that you're here. As a flirtatious line that one rarely failed. I hope the sentiment is returned, but tell me. How are you? Was he maybe overdoing it? A little. But until he was made to cease and desist by negative feedback, he saw no reason to do so.
Old January 16th, 2024, 08:47 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Shadowlight lay in the shadows, thinking quietly. She had lost a lot. Her first apprentice. Her parents. She allowed a tear to streak down her face. The drop weaved through her fur, halting momentarily as if rebelling against the inevitable fall, then detached itself and struck the dust, leaving only a single dark spot as a clue of it's existence. Shadowlight stared stupidly at the splotch, thinking about Lynxpaw. Lynx has visited her a few days ago. She had been elated, crying with joy. Hugging him. Then he told her what had happened. All of it. She had listened intently through his retelling of his abduction by Ghostpaw, the glade. She had felt shocked when he told her of his affection for the ThunderClanner. She cried when he talked of his murder. She had forgiven him for his error. He had already paid, paid more then he owed. Shadow had almost ended her life to join him. He discouraged her. Her brain turned over the events, analyzing it. Categorizing it. Here she was, merging the loose ends. Creating a picture. Many stories told of cats who lost loved ones thrown into a lethal rage, never satisfied until the cause of destruction was eradicated. She felt none of that. All she felt was coldness. A dark, cold emptieness. She had nobody. Nobody cared about her. She was a leaf, caught in a wind, unable to hold on, and with nobody to hold on to her. Shadowlight sighed, and another tear flowed down to create a second spot on the ground.

(OPEN)
@GhostlyStarfinder (so you can check it out!)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old January 17th, 2024, 01:09 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Darkfall looked over the gathering cats, thankfully they hadn’t taken too long except for Shadefrost who seemed to intentionally be taking his sweet time. He expected as much from the older warrior, as the two didn’t particularly get along, but it was still pretty annoying nonetheless. Whatever, it was no use getting worked up over at the moment.

”Alright, Dawnstar agrees with me that we are in need of more guards and has recommended you four to join our ranks.” A pause, azure eyes scanning those in front of him, scrutinizingly studying their faces for some kind of reaction. ”This should go without saying, but as guards you will be in charge of nobody suspicious enters camp, nobody who shouldn’t leaves camp and doing patrols of the territory. We are the first line of defense, and it is our job to keep our clanmates safe and informed should any problems arise – I’d rather not have anymore kits taken from under our noses.” He explained with a bit of an edge to his voice, not mentioning that the stolen kit was one of his own.

”Of course, you don’t have to join us, I’d rather you not than be left in charge of this and not doing your job after all. However, if you do and you for whatever reason have an issue or questions you can direct them to me – the head guard, or Silverlark who is also an experienced guard or to Hawkbite and any future enforcers. Got it? Any questions, comments or concerns?”

[ @ChaosBringer. @Micanomancy @Levi 99 @The Doctor This is super easy. About once a week/every other week you just need to have a post of your cat somewhere in the clearing saying that they’re guarding it, or doing a patrol out in one of the areas of the territory at least once to ensure no outsiders (i.e. anyone not on the Allegiances) is snooping about. Additionally, anyone who is attempting to sneak out of camp (like kits or lone apprentices) should be caught as well. Post size doesn’t matter as long as it’s done. ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan
she/her | 36 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Darkfall - @/Dark] [Dreamingbloom - @ChaosBringer. ] [Shadefrost - @Levi 99 ] [Darkcloud - @The Doctor ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker, to her credit, didn't seem to react much at all to the news of her being recommended for a guard position. Her ear flicked in curiosity, and perhaps she straightened a little bit to appear taller, though.

Inside, however, was a whirl of questions and comments about why she had been chosen, would this lead to possibly joining the enforcers, didn't Dawnstar hate Darkfall and wasn't Shadefrost on her List so did that mean Mistlewhisker was on her List and oh none of that matters because she was finally, FINALLY being given a chance to prove herself.

When Darkfall finished, Mistlewhisker dipped her head calmly. "I would be honored." She meowed, her deep tenor soft yet firm. The guards in the clan were severely lacking, if kits and apprentices could go out into the territory any not be noticed. Mistlewhisker hoped to put an end to that, and being a guard was her best opportunity. Her frightening image could be put to some good use.
SHADEFROST
(SHADOWCLAN'SGREATEST)
AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

Really, this is what the ant had called him for? What a drag. And here Shade thought he had something important to talk to him about, not that guard duty wasn't important or anything like that. It just wasn't what the tom would have considered time worthy, especially not when there were probably better things to do with it (like focusing all of his attention on killing the trespassing cats before they could do so).

*Sigh* It this was so annoying, but it wasn't like he was going to refuse the offer. Especially not when his leader was the one that'd referred him for the job. He'd just accept and suffer the penalty placed on his rampages in silence. At least the possibility to have fun while on the clock wasn't entirely off the table, right? That would totally suck. The only question now was, how lucky would he be in finding cats to exact his fun out on?

"So in other words," began the blue-eyed warrior, a sneer forming on his maw as he spoke condescendingly, "You guys are failing at your rather easy jobs and now you need us to help you out with it, huh?" And there he goes again, antagonizing yet another cat for no reason other than "because I can", what a character he had. Guess it wouldn't be a proper interaction for him if he wasn't openly insulting one of his clanmates, right? "Hmm, figures. Half the cats here are as incompetent as a newborn kit." That last bit was more or less Shade thinking out loud, but in this case it really didn't mattered much. Shadefrost gave his paw a quick lick, then in a dry emotionless tone he said, "Looks like I'm be helping too, if only to pickup after your shortcomings."

@The Doctor @ChaosBringer.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old January 17th, 2024, 02:17 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
(AAAH Sorry I'm so slow!)
Well! Shrewstep had to say, he was quite pleased. It was often him who had to do the approaching, but Alderblossom seemed quite willing to seek him out. Never one to refuse attention of any sort, unless it was Dawnstar looking to tear his face off, he straightened up and mimicked her posture, wrapping his own, albeit less luxurious, tail around his brown paws. He smiled, tilting his head sideways with a soft smile. Hello beautiful! he purred. I'm doing better now that you're here. As a flirtatious line that one rarely failed. I hope the sentiment is returned, but tell me. How are you? Was he maybe overdoing it? A little. But until he was made to cease and desist by negative feedback, he saw no reason to do so.

Alderblossom purred warmly at her Clanmate's greeting.

''Better now that I have found you,'' The tortie mewed silkily, her tail tip flicking Shrewstep's ear playfully. ''Besides, I've heard that you're now mentor to Ibispaw.''

Alderblossom's amber gaze shifted from teasing to serious.

''Since we're both mentors, now, I was wondering if you'd like to take Turtlepaw and Ibispaw training together.''

The warrior's tail swayed in the air. ''I thought that having them train together may give them both more experience. They'll get used to fighting cats from other Clans.''

Alderblossom blinked. ''But, I don't want neither of them crossing the border with ThunderClan out of free leisure. Not only are they too young, but if ThunderClanners catch them, they'll be shredded.''

''And that will look bad on our part as mentors, making it look as if we don't train our apprentices well enough.''

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; January 17th, 2024 at 02:18 PM.
Old January 17th, 2024, 03:20 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Harekit and Darkcloud sat.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old January 17th, 2024, 06:46 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Dreamingbloom

Dreamimgbloom never expected that she would be recommended for a guard position. She cocked her head to the side slightly, her mind racing with questions. Was this a trick? Was Dawnstar mad at her for something, and this was a cruel prank? Probably not.

Mistlewhisker accepted the offer, and Dreamingbloom was about to do the same when Shadefrost spoke. The scarred molly snorted at his rudeness. "Show some respect." She hissed, her fur bristling with annoyance. Flickering her gaze back to Darkfall, Dreamingbloom spoke. "It would be an honor if I became a guard."

[ @Dark ] [ @The Doctor ] [ @Levi 99 ] [ @Micanomancy ]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old January 18th, 2024, 10:38 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend (both inactive)

Oh...what a suprise...though was it a surprise? She'd always tried her best and did have sosm ambitions yet she honestly didn't expect to achieve much so this was quite a pleasant shock to her and Dawnstar recommended her? That was definitely unexpected, nevertheless it made her feel happy, well, the closed thing to happiness she'd felt.

Her expression of shock melting back into it's usual calm indifference, she was about to speak but Shadefrost interrupted. Eyes narrowing in annoyance, and slight alarm, the molly, at this exact moment, wanted to claw Shadefrost more than she'd ever wanted since they became somewhat friends. She knew he was unformal and spoke his mind rather carelessly along with a great lack of respect but she didn't know he would go this far.

Giving a seething glare and sharp, but discreet, lash of her tail, Darkcloud turned her neutral gaze to Darkfall. Dipping her head in a respectful and polite gesture she finally spoke "I'm honoured that I have been recommended and I will gladly accept" though she was joyful it was hidden from her voice as she was almost always formal anyways and she wouldn't want to make a bad impression the instant she'd been made such an offer.

@Dark @Levi 99 @ChaosBringer. @Micanomancy

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old January 18th, 2024, 12:52 PM
im a yapper

My Mood: Dead

GENTLEMOON - she / her

As she padded slowly out of the warrior's den, her eyes squinted, an attempt to block out the fresh morning sun piercing her eyes. Her limbs ached from yesterday, as she went on a big hunting spree, bringing back many pieces of prey back. Perhaps she would just relax today. She hummed softly as she opened her jaws to yawn, before giving herself a quick shake. Her eyes travelled around the clearing, her tail swishing side to side.

Her blue eyes blinked once before she turned to the fresh kill pile, before back to the warriors den. No, Gentlemoon. Get yourself together, dont be lazy. the female scolded herself softly, turning to the exit of the camp. She paused, turning back. "Anyone fancy a hunt with me?" she called, anxiousness tugging at her pelt. She didn't want to face the embarrassment of being ignored. Her ears flattened quickly as she chewed her whiskers with worry.

[ open to all! ]

THREADS ✧ CHARACTERS
Old January 18th, 2024, 12:57 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!!!
My Mood: Cringy

~~~Redbird~~~

"I will." called out Redbird, a huge red tabby tom. He stood by gentlemoon. "Lead the way."

He licked his giant red paws, and looked at Gentlemoon. He smiled.
Old January 18th, 2024, 01:46 PM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

hickorysplinter
he/they . sc . 34 moons . tags ; @Eyclore , @TaylorLover12

!! this cat deals with themes of parental abuse, hallucinations, and mental disorders. iwc. !!

trigger warnings for this post: none
' hm. yes, that would be nice. ' hickorysplinter replied to the warrior, fur rumpled from sleeping on it. he had only just emerged from the warrior's den, and was chewing distractedly on a mouthful of vole. their ear pricked as redbird replied also, and he nodded to acknowledge him.

[ -1 vole ]

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers

please be patient with me ! i am an hsp & i have autism and osdd-1b .

i have chronic pain & chronic illness, meaning i am in and out of the hospital a lot ! for time sensitive replies , i will try to get to those , but everything else will be put on the back burner for my recovery <3

Last edited by finley !!; January 18th, 2024 at 01:46 PM.