Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by korok
Today 07:48 AM
Quietcloud finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 07:46 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by elio
Littlestream finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by finley !!
Today 07:45 AM

Old March 22nd, 2018, 01:04 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
@Lonestar23

whisperblaze didnt know why he found himself at the border. why? only to be yelled at again by a cat that they still wanted to call their kin. but the last time they had met...it hadnt gone well. why did he find himself at the border? would clawpaw even be here? it was unlikely. he had a family to care for, a mate to love. he knew he didnt need to ever see clawpaw again if he didnt want to. but he did. she was his sister, the the only cat that had once treated him with kindness that was kin by blood. perhasp he could somehow change her mind about him.

blu eyes gazed over the border, where scattered trees turned into pine, the shadows making the frosted grass look darker. what was he doing here really? she wouldnt be here. she wouldnt want to see him. he was nothing to her.
The last time she had been here, Clawpaw had had an… unusual experience. She hadn’t expected to see Whisperblaze there. But, why wouldn’t he be? It was the border between her territory and his. Padding along and wrinkling her nose at the damp, fishy odor that came from the other side, Clawpaw’s blue eyes narrowed when she spotted a familiar figure on the other side of the border. It was her brother. What was he doing here, and now? ”Look who it is. Our family disgrace.” Last time, Clawpaw had almost felt bad. She wouldn’t do so this time. It was his own fault for leaving, he had brought this upon himself, there was no reason for her to feel guilty about it. There was no reason for her to feel like she had done something wrong. It was all his fault, and he deserved to know that. All the she cat wanted was for things to be the same, she supposed. She was cruel to her brother, he backed down and played the ‘innocent’ card. She’d yell at him, he would get his feelings hurt, and then they’d go their separate ways. Just like it should be.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 25th, 2018, 07:24 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Lonestar23 @Broken Madness
( it's kinda short but thats because I'm on my phone, anyways madness shiver is dogbloods mate but she had never loved him in the first place, he is abusive but she also has his kits at the moment. So he figured out that she wasn't in camp and will be waiting for them here... As they get back. It's up to you guys if you want them to fight or not... )

Slipped down out of the treeline into the small valley that used to be a small stream, now there was a dry river bed with pebbles and sand. Shiverlight had a bounce in her step, her eyes where light and fur all to and fro. The night had been spent sleepless, running up and down that cavern yelling and than falling into a gale of uncontrollable laughter. With Charmpelt. a shiver ran down her spine but it was of joy, of memory, of longing. If things had been different perhaps they would have spent nights like that together, cuddled up in a cave with only the moonlight to guide them. Yet the reality hadnt dawned on her quite yet of what she was going home too. To Dogblood. an abusive mate to which she bore his kits, kits she didn't want. She had completely put him out of mind for the two days she spent walking in the loner territory, or under it actually. Now she store confidently down the hillside not caring where she was, just the fact that she was here with charmpelt. Even if their time was drawing to a close.

"I thought you where going to bring me somewhere weird" she said with amusement. The night spent of I love you's and you goofball's was so full of honeysuckle memories that she couldn't help but yern for. "But you surprised me, trashbag prince" maybe the name calling was a little rude. But after tingling it would be hard to imagine he didn't really love her like she loved him. She let out a deep and relieved sigh She had been quite skeptical at first but now she wasn't scared or worried anymore.

She was getting used to- acting likes eh loved the charming Tom but gradually it would come along. She hadn't ever been interested in love and all of a sudden she wasn't in the dark about it anymore. She stopped and waited for him to catch up and than proceeded to press her shoulder against his than let out a long silly purr. Like she was in a dream, caught in a crazy haze that prevented her from seeing the reality. Or her hate filled mate just across the border.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 25th, 2018, 08:47 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Lonestar23 @Broken Madness
( it's kinda short but thats because I'm on my phone, anyways madness shiver is dogbloods mate but she had never loved him in the first place, he is abusive but she also has his kits at the moment. So he figured out that she wasn't in camp and will be waiting for them here... As they get back. It's up to you guys if you want them to fight or not... )

Slipped down out of the treeline into the small valley that used to be a small stream, now there was a dry river bed with pebbles and sand. Shiverlight had a bounce in her step, her eyes where light and fur all to and fro. The night had been spent sleepless, running up and down that cavern yelling and than falling into a gale of uncontrollable laughter. With Charmpelt. a shiver ran down her spine but it was of joy, of memory, of longing. If things had been different perhaps they would have spent nights like that together, cuddled up in a cave with only the moonlight to guide them. Yet the reality hadnt dawned on her quite yet of what she was going home too. To Dogblood. an abusive mate to which she bore his kits, kits she didn't want. She had completely put him out of mind for the two days she spent walking in the loner territory, or under it actually. Now she store confidently down the hillside not caring where she was, just the fact that she was here with charmpelt. Even if their time was drawing to a close.

"I thought you where going to bring me somewhere weird" she said with amusement. The night spent of I love you's and you goofball's was so full of honeysuckle memories that she couldn't help but yern for. "But you surprised me, trashbag prince" maybe the name calling was a little rude. But after tingling it would be hard to imagine he didn't really love her like she loved him. She let out a deep and relieved sigh She had been quite skeptical at first but now she wasn't scared or worried anymore.

She was getting used to- acting likes eh loved the charming Tom but gradually it would come along. She hadn't ever been interested in love and all of a sudden she wasn't in the dark about it anymore. She stopped and waited for him to catch up and than proceeded to press her shoulder against his than let out a long silly purr. Like she was in a dream, caught in a crazy haze that prevented her from seeing the reality. Or her hate filled mate just across the border.

A soft cold sharp growl was heard, “ What is this?” Said none other than Dogblood. His eyes cold, deadly and just filled with anger as he looks at them but mostly his eyes was on his so called mate, Shiverlight. He stands up claws already out and just ready to be used. He was not going to have it, not this. This deeply hurt him but he’s going to make sure just how much pain she was putting him though... well what’s the fun in that? He steps forward standing tall and over his mate, yes she was his mate not this pretty boys. He begins to suddenly hit her hard against the cheek claws out and tearing into her flesh. After that one hit, he growls loudly to her face, “ what is this Shiverlight. Who is this pretty boy? And why are you with him? ....” he begins to look at charmpelt soon he looks at her “ .... are you cheating on me? Is this how you betray me? With some tom with looks!!” He growls loudly right to her face “ you dare hurt me like this.. what did I do to hurt you my love? All I ever did was love you but...” he begins to laugh dryly “ what am I saying? Of course you would do this. It was only a matter of time... it was only a matter of time..” he says as he begins to step back a bit walk to the side a bit than he begins to look at her “ ... give me .. one reason. One reason you choose to do this. “
Old March 26th, 2018, 04:21 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

@cherry @Celestial, @Momotaro, @.:Blue Wishes:. , @doug.

The sun melts to nectar, basking every living organism in a palette of molten orange. Although it would be, and should've been, a glorious, somewhat heavenly sight; it only added on to the eerie vibe that lingered in the apricot-blushed scene. The tom crouches, toes easy on the ground, muscles timid and quiet; his breathing barely making a noise as it blossomed out from his lips like some forbidden creature. Eyes blazing sated like wine against porcelain, the words of his clanmates adding on to the severity of such desire and desperation. Not that he would admit to his yearning for bloodshed, or not entirely that, but anger, pain, he wanted the adrenaline to pump through his arteries, choking all the goodness out of him. Yet, he also wished to confront the shadow-dwelling felines, to make them aware of their mistakes, make them plead for forgiveness from the saltwater-scented cats. His pent up aggression and emotions were likely to make themselves heard at this border scuffle.

Gussets of wind toying with the hairs against his spine, clawing and gnawing for his coat to become unkempt and messy. Carpwatcher studies the scenario, blue pools ablaze, with slits of dusty-grey sliding around inside. His calloused and scarred face was shaded, brows furrowed and lips pursed; wisps of air carrying themselves out from nostrils and parting jaws. He tasted the air, warmth and treachery stitching their path onto his tongue; ivory teeth subconsciously biting down on the scent of Shadowclan cats. The blue-pointed tom-cat rose his bodice from the earth, clawed paws manoeuvring gruffly across the dampened terrain; weeds often a time drifting into his face. Tufted auds swivelling counterclockwise at the hushed whispering of his companions, yet his lips remained straight, and words did not spill from his mouth like bittersweet honey.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; March 26th, 2018 at 04:53 AM.
Old March 29th, 2018, 05:43 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

”Did you just call me a… trashbag prince?” Charmpelt laughed, keeping his voice down, of course… but he wished they were back in the little cave already. It could never happen again, he knew… but what if there were other areas they could meet? Other places outside of the Clans? He couldn’t ask Shiverlight to leave with him, that wouldn’t be fair - she had a future in ShadowClan, with or without Dogblood, and her kits had a right to a stable future as well. Life outside of the Clans was dangerous. There wasn’t as much protection, and there was no love for loners. ”Because, if you did, then wouldn’t that make you a trashbag princess?” Not yet. Maybe someday.

Charmpelt was willing to wait. He played waiting games all the time, and some cats were well-worth the wait. She was one of them. A cold chill seemed to settle over the air when they got closest to the border, and Charmpelt wondered if this was really going to have to be goodbye. He didn’t want it to be. He wanted to stay with Shiverlight, but… how could he join ShadowClan? He was built for RiverClan, a powerful tom who spent a lot of his time swimming when the weather was warmer, in order to catch fish… Charmpelt would be miserable there. When Dogblood spoke, the Chausie could almost feel chills going down his spine. The ShadowClanner’s voice quite literally hurt his ears. He couldn’t stand the sound of it. And he dared to touch Shiverlight?

”You shouldn’t have done that.” His voice was a low growl, ears pinned back against his head as the RiverClan tom rolled his shoulders and unsheathed his claws, preparing to fight. There wasn’t a chance he was going to let Shiverlight leave with this monster. It was only a matter of time before he did something more, and Charmpelt was less than ready to let the she cat he loved get hurt this way. Maybe he would be willing to let her go, but not to him… not now, and not ever.

@Celestial @Broken Madness

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 29th, 2018, 08:22 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Broken Madness @Lonestar23

Shiverlight let out a small laugh “I guess it does. The trash bag princess? Has a nice ring to it” she teased her tail lashing as they weaved their way down the hillside. That’s when the dark brown furred tom appeared his long fluffy fronds of fur dancing in the breeze and a retched stench of fear rolled off of her. How’d he know? the Russian blue she cat backed away a few steps refusing to go any closer despite charmpelt who at first didn’t notice him. The playful mood had vanished in a matter of seconds and she found herself frozen, stammering in order to buy time to respond. “F- fu- fuh- friends” was all she had stammered out before her steel blue gaze watered and she stepped back again looking down to the side, her heart pounding so loud and her ears that she was positive both toms could hear it. “Ju- just fri- friends” she whispered beneath her breath barely audible.

The toms claws met the side of her muzzle with extreme force knocking her to the side where she had to force her own claws into the dirt to stop herself from falling. The sting of cut flesh burned in the side of her face where long claw marks raked down the side of her muzzle drawing blood instantly. Though the whole thing was normalcy for the couple she looked as if she couldn’t believe it, dogblood would never hit her in public. The Molly’s eyes sharpened but also widened with horror. Charmpelt was seeing this moment of weakness which caused her stomach to churn. Memories of the night seemed to fade being replaced by dogbloods smirk and his horrible glare. Shiverlight crouched down her paws trembling as she tucked into a ball and refused to look up.

You shouldn’t have done that.

The words swam through her head as each cats words where drowned out and she forced her eyes shut a moment later. This can’t be happening, this can’t be happening. she raised her head weakly and glanced at both the toms. No. I can’t let charmpelt get hurt.. no. after a few moments she stood back up and looked frantically between the toms “go home charmpelt- go home” she said looking at him. Her gaze pleading and full of affection “please just go” she said the shakiness shedding from her voice as she stood straighter and looked back at dogblood timidly.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; March 29th, 2018 at 08:23 PM.
Old March 29th, 2018, 08:49 PM
The Madness King

@Celestial @Lonestar23
Dogblood flicked his ear a bit as he watches Charmpelt “ .... “ than he looks at Shiverlight “ ... Lies” he says darkly as he begins to let his claws slide out as he steps forward and growls darkly “ boy I suggest you listen to her unless you want her to suffer even more. I ain’t afraid to kill and you sure in hell know that those kits are mine in that body of hers which is also mine” He says coldly as he begins to place a paw forward than he begins to laugh dryly “ ... Shiverlight for starclan’s sake ... “ he begins to look at her pure ice cold anger in his eyes and his teeth began to show as he lets out a low growl as he looks at charmpelt “ might as well show you that I ain’t playing around-“ he slashes his tail, his ears pinned back he flexes his claws a bit showing the muscles he has gained being a warrior, his eyes now slits and targeted on him. He wasn’t preparing for a fight no.. he was preparing to kill. “ With his body staining my territory.” He says coldly as he suddenly crouches down a bit and than pounces right into charmpelt, claws out, teeth ready to bite into fleash and his eyes .. were filled with pure anger and pure bloodlust.
Old March 30th, 2018, 04:46 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The last time she had been here, Clawpaw had had an… unusual experience. She hadn’t expected to see Whisperblaze there. But, why wouldn’t he be? It was the border between her territory and his. Padding along and wrinkling her nose at the damp, fishy odor that came from the other side, Clawpaw’s blue eyes narrowed when she spotted a familiar figure on the other side of the border. It was her brother. What was he doing here, and now? ”Look who it is. Our family disgrace.” Last time, Clawpaw had almost felt bad. She wouldn’t do so this time. It was his own fault for leaving, he had brought this upon himself, there was no reason for her to feel guilty about it. There was no reason for her to feel like she had done something wrong. It was all his fault, and he deserved to know that. All the she cat wanted was for things to be the same, she supposed. She was cruel to her brother, he backed down and played the ‘innocent’ card. She’d yell at him, he would get his feelings hurt, and then they’d go their separate ways. Just like it should be.
whisperblaze had to stop himself from flinching. but for what reason? words? he had tried to explain himself, that he was doing it out of the good of his mental health, that he had to leave. but clawpaw couldnt get that in her mind. he was much better now that he was out of shadowclan and free from their parents grasp. after having kits with his mate, russtestar and gaining a lot of his confidence back, he was simply too tired to fight anymore. to reason, to explain. he was growing older, grey hairs were begining to form along his grey muzzle. he was content with life, and if clawpaw wanted to be hateful she could.
"I hadnt even spoken to you and you insult me," they mewed. his voice was no longer shallow or small sounding like before, this was different. he wasnt going to back down anymore. "You spend so much of your time being hateful, not just to me but in general. and its because of that you wont grasp what ive told you."
Old April 1st, 2018, 11:52 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
whisperblaze had to stop himself from flinching. but for what reason? words? he had tried to explain himself, that he was doing it out of the good of his mental health, that he had to leave. but clawpaw couldnt get that in her mind. he was much better now that he was out of shadowclan and free from their parents grasp. after having kits with his mate, russtestar and gaining a lot of his confidence back, he was simply too tired to fight anymore. to reason, to explain. he was growing older, grey hairs were begining to form along his grey muzzle. he was content with life, and if clawpaw wanted to be hateful she could.
"I hadnt even spoken to you and you insult me," they mewed. his voice was no longer shallow or small sounding like before, this was different. he wasnt going to back down anymore. "You spend so much of your time being hateful, not just to me but in general. and its because of that you wont grasp what ive told you."
Anger burned brightly within the fiery apprentice’s eyes. She was furious with him for saying that to her - furious that he was riling her up, that she wasn’t just angry with the sight of him, but with the things he was saying as well. ”You don’t get to tell me what I am. You don’t get to say anything like that to me. You’ve always been weak and stupid, and deep down that’s who you are, Whisperblaze. So why don’t you do everyone a favor and run back to your cuddly mate and cry to him, huh? Or are you afraid he’s going to realize he doesn’t need a cowardly traitor as a lovey-dovey partner?”

Clawpaw snarled, her claws unsheathing. She wouldn’t dare to touch him - not right now. Whisperblaze’s mate may not be the leader anymore, but he still had power… power that Clawpaw wasn’t willing to challenge. And, her own leader would be less than thrilled if she instigated a fight with a RiverClanner. They didn’t need more conflict. Clawpaw wasn’t so blinded by hatred that she couldn’t understand that, but if he kept talking to her like this... not scared anymore, or anything… who knew what she would do?

The Chausie looked over at her in surprise. Shiverlight? His Shiverlight, the she cat he knew, was nervous? Stuttering? That wasn’t like her at all - but then again, this tom must be pretty scary for her to still be with him. He even frightened Charmpelt a little - though the tom was more angry than anything else at the moment. ”I’m not leaving until this filthy rat leaves you alone.” He snarled, his ears pinning back against his head as he stared at Dogblood. Moments passed, before the other tom spoke again, stunning Charmpelt with the ferocity of his words. How dare he speak about her like that? ”She definitely does not belong to you, and those kits are yours by blood only. You didn’t deserve them, and you won’t ever get to see them.” He mewed coldly, his claws unsheathed, digging into the earth. The time for talking was passing. Charmpelt knew he was going to have to fight - he wouldn’t kill.

He would never kill. But he would fight until Dogblood ran away. This tom was nothing more than a coward, and when he was put in a real fight, he would run away in a heartbeat. He seemed stupid and incompetent, and Charmpelt wondered if he’d ever really fought before. But his voice sent chills down the Chausie’s spine, and the moment that Dogblood leapt at him - for a second - he almost ran. That was before the collision, and the tom’s fangs and claws sank into him. Charmpelt’s thin fur didn’t do him much use, and he yowled in fury and agony as the pain hit him. It didn’t take the RiverClanner long to strike back, slashing his claws wildly, aiming for Dogblood’s eyes, face, chest… anywhere they would do damage. He bit at the tom’s shoulder - anything, anything to get the other cat off of him.
@Broken Madness @Celestial

Last edited by lone; April 1st, 2018 at 05:46 PM.
Old April 1st, 2018, 10:51 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Anger burned brightly within the fiery apprentice’s eyes. She was furious with him for saying that to her - furious that he was riling her up, that she wasn’t just angry with the sight of him, but with the things he was saying as well. ”You don’t get to tell me what I am. You don’t get to say anything like that to me. You’ve always been weak and stupid, and deep down that’s who you are, Whisperblaze. So why don’t you do everyone a favor and run back to your cuddly mate and cry to him, huh? Or are you afraid he’s going to realize he doesn’t need a cowardly traitor as a lovey-dovey partner?”

Clawpaw snarled, her claws unsheathing. She wouldn’t dare to touch him - not right now. Whisperblaze’s mate may not be the leader anymore, but he still had power… power that Clawpaw wasn’t willing to challenge. And, her own leader would be less than thrilled if she instigated a fight with a RiverClanner. They didn’t need more conflict. Clawpaw wasn’t so blinded by hatred that she couldn’t understand that, but if he kept talking to her like this... not scared anymore, or anything… who knew what she would do?
whisperblaze closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. no. he wouldnt back down again. not anymore. russetst-swirl. russetswirl had taught him how to deal with cats like this. close your eyes, take a deep breath and remind yourself of who you are. a father, a mate, a warrior who has done no wrong. he opened his eyes again. "You were old enough to process what was even going on, what would you know?" he replied back, his tone growing sterner. a snarl was in the back of his throat.

"You had no idea what mom and dad had done to me-you didnt even get a glimpse, and it seems like youre no better than them now!" he yowled, digging his claws in the ground and starring at his sister through slits. he didnt know the suffering he had dealt with in shadowclan, not even a fraction, after all she had only been a kit when she left, and he had shielded her from their parents for as long as he could. seems like they got to her.
"You dont know me, you know nothing. just what our parents tell you, youre nothing but a follower listening to everything they say instead of challenging your mind to get all the facts before you assume. i thought you were smarter."