by Rani
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 12:06 AM
The Thrush Is About To...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:56 PM

Old December 10th, 2023, 11:52 AM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin Latte View Post
Swankit pounced on Snakestorm and smacked his face with her paw.
Snakestorm bristled his greasy fur and pinned his ears, and was surprised when they saw just a kit. ''Careful, I'm not going to be so nice next time'' He said, his voice was strangely snake-like, and he was not nice either. He exhaled then, visible tired, too lazy to swipe a paw at Swankit, so he was still a good victim, as he wouldn't hurt anybody yet.

(Snakestorm wouldn't hurt a kit, probably)

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old December 10th, 2023, 02:39 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Slugbelly, Deerpaw and Hawkkit exist.
Old December 10th, 2023, 03:20 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
"In fine I guess"
“So… uh.. how’s life been..?”Dawnheart asked

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 10th, 2023, 05:43 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Rose

The she-cat huffed and sat back down as her clanmates got busy chasing and snarling at Smalltail. She didn't pay much attention to what the exile said, she's heard it a billion times since she took up the mantle of leader. They're going to rip out all her lives, she's a bad leader and they're going to bring her down, blah blah blah. No one's succeeded in touching her rank and any traitor after her life was often the one who ended up buried instead.

Still, she was sure the tom would try causing her headaches. She'll have to make sure a proper eye is kept around the territory in case the fool goes after her clanmates. Dawnstar swung her amber glare over to Larkfire as she joined her.

"You'll be coming with me when I go visit Twilightstar at the border. We'll see if she's open to having the younger one... Lightningstorm, help with your training." WindClan currently held the eldest medicine cats, actually now that she thought about it she was pretty sure WindClan currently had all the eldest high ranks in terms of how long they held their ranks. Weird thought.

Dawnstar told her daughter with a sigh, eyes drifting to the three bodies resting in the clearing. They'd have to be buried behind the mourning ruins. She'd probably take care of that alone, she needed time to think and something to keep her paws busy.

"How are you feeling about all this?" She asked, truly curious about how Larkfire would be taking all this. This was a big responsibility for one cat, but Dawnstar trusted she could handle it. Larkfire had a better support group than Dawnstar had when she was first thrown into leadership.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old December 11th, 2023, 06:43 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

LostPaw

"starclan wanted me...yet you refused me!"

Lostpaw shivered. her paw was healed now, her mentor had went out so she waited for him to return. but something felt off...and wrong...and out of...place. "...something....is wrong..." she mewed to herself. she lifted her paw and gave it a lick, it was scarred due to biting it badly a few weeks ago but it was fine now, just hurt a bit...something...was wrong....but what?

@GhostlyStarfinder
Old December 11th, 2023, 10:45 AM
cynonari and kavetham &amp;amp;lt;3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian - tags; @ShadeCosmi
Batflight was flopped on her side with her legs stretched out, lightly dozing. If she wasn't supposed to do her warrior duties while she healed, she might as well try to enjoy her time off. It wasn't like there was much else to do in camp but sleep and eat, and she felt a little guilty taking from the fresh-kill pile when she couldn't contribute to it.

She opened one eye wearily, struggling to sleep when she was still feeling so restless. As she did, a feather fluttered along the ground, pulled this way and that by the wind.

She glanced around. No cats seemed to be watching her. She batted at the feather, covering it with a paw. Then she let it go, stretching her front paws forward to catch it again before the wind could take it too far. Pleased with her little game, she stood up to follow the feather around the clearing - chase and catch, release and chase.

She took her paw off the feather and it was swept away once again, this time towards the nursery. She gave a little wriggle and then jumped at it, coming face to face with a kit.

"Eep!" Batflight stumbled back in surprise, feeling silly about someone seeing a warrior like her playing around like a kit. In her hurry to sit back up, she let the feather slip out from under her paw.

Bluebellkit

It was such an inconvenience to a kitten like her that warriors just hated playing. They were always such a grump, pretending like they were the boss and that they knew how to do everything. But she knew how to do something they could never dream off- a game off catch the feather. She was playing with her beloved white feather that had flown off somewhere. Now she couldn't find it, and she had to hold back tears as she looked for it.

Then she came and saw a warrior, a black warrior with a weird looking leg touching her feather. How annoying. "Hey you! Give me my feather back, didn't your mama tell you stealing was bad?" she lashed her short tail and jumped on the feather, grabbing it in her paws and giving the taller warrior a very wonderful dose of side eye.

I see the world through eyes covered in ink and bleach
cross out the ones who heard my cries and watched me weep

Last edited by ShadeCosmic; December 11th, 2023 at 11:54 AM.
Old December 11th, 2023, 08:36 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post
[ OPEN ]
SQUIRRELPAW - [ female - she/her ]
[ purrks ; none atm]

it takes a long while for squirrelpaw to build up enough courage to even think about stepping foot into the well populated clearing, let alone actually do it. small paws shake with nervousness, big eyes glazed with tears that have yet to fall. she's grown up in this clan, she was born here, she knows these cats. yet, she's still terrified of them. and now, she's not a kit - she's an apprentice. she has responsibilities now, she has a mentor, she has to learn and she will eventually have to become a warrior (if she doesn't die before then...like she fears). realistically, she has nothing to fear..not in the middle of camp at least. there's a very little chance that she'll get harmed or suddenly berated.

she realizes this, and despite that, she starts to cry. she lets out little sniffles, a big frown engulfing her face as she sits in the middle of the entrance of the apprentices den. oh dear..oh stars above, please bless me with some sort of bravery.., she silently pleads, squeezing her eyes shut. she lifts a paw to wipe her tears, eyes still watery like the waterworks may begin any second. finally, she shuffles forward. technically, she's in the clearing - two inches out of the apprentices den. in the clearing.

in the clearing.

the russet molly sits silently, shoulders hunched over and ears flat like she's trying to make herself seem invisible. which..is impossible, she's a fluffball. her face burns with embarrassment, though she's not even sure what she's embarrassed about. bless her heart.
Starrylight

Starrylight walked up to the apprentice,

``Hey, Squirrelkit- I mean you're a paw' now! Squirrelpaw, are you okay?`` She asked.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old December 12th, 2023, 12:43 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadeCosmic View Post

Bluebellkit
It was such an inconvenience to a kitten like her that warriors just hated playing. They were always such a grump, pretending like they were the boss and that they knew how to do everything. But she knew how to do something they could never dream off- a game off catch the feather. She was playing with her beloved white feather that had flown off somewhere. Now she couldn't find it, and she had to hold back tears as she looked for it.

Then she came and saw a warrior, a black warrior with a weird looking leg touching her feather. How annoying. "Hey you! Give me my feather back, didn't your mama tell you stealing was bad?" she lashed her short tail and jumped on the feather, grabbing it in her paws and giving the taller warrior a very wonderful dose of side eye.

I see the world through eyes covered in ink and bleach
cross out the ones who heard my cries and watched me weep

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian
Batflight blinked in surprise. "Oh! I'm sorry." It was the grumpiest look she'd even seen from a kit - mostly she just saw them playing around the clearing. Who knew a kitten could give such mean looks? she thought to herself.

"I wasn't stealing it, though," Batflight protested, "I didn't know it was someone else's feather. It came fluttering around right in front of me."

Last edited by lesbianism; December 12th, 2023 at 12:43 AM.
Old December 12th, 2023, 09:28 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

He really should not be as....whatever by Alderblossom as he was. It was probably the emotions of the whole thing. Being back, seeing cats, so many cats, for the first time in forever. He chuckled slightly at the observation that the name suited him, choosing not to be offended by the implication that he was also tiny like a shrew. That much was pretty obvious. He wasn't the smallest cat in the clan, but her was certainly down there. A regular crumb of a cat, he was. Mmm, it's easy to walk quietly when you're so small. And that's Shadowclan's whole thing too, being sneaky. Not that he did the classic 'Shadowclan thing' most of the time. It was something to say though.

But he needed to focus. Enough half-flirting, Shrewstep needed to figure out what had happened in the moons he'd been gone. But...subtly, or something. Say, what's the news? Very subtle idiot. VERY subtle. Shrewstep tried to backtrack and smooth over his loose tongue. Seeing as I haven't been around for a bit, a little catch-up on the goings-on would be nice. It sounded less suspicious at least, although he was dragging his absence back into the conversation which was unfortunate. So be it. He needed to get a handle on current events, and make sure he hadn't misread the situation and see Frogfang walk in the entrance any minute now. @paris
Old December 12th, 2023, 10:07 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
He really should not be as....whatever by Alderblossom as he was. It was probably the emotions of the whole thing. Being back, seeing cats, so many cats, for the first time in forever. He chuckled slightly at the observation that the name suited him, choosing not to be offended by the implication that he was also tiny like a shrew. That much was pretty obvious. He wasn't the smallest cat in the clan, but her was certainly down there. A regular crumb of a cat, he was. Mmm, it's easy to walk quietly when you're so small. And that's Shadowclan's whole thing too, being sneaky. Not that he did the classic 'Shadowclan thing' most of the time. It was something to say though.

But he needed to focus. Enough half-flirting, Shrewstep needed to figure out what had happened in the moons he'd been gone. But...subtly, or something. Say, what's the news? Very subtle idiot. VERY subtle. Shrewstep tried to backtrack and smooth over his loose tongue. Seeing as I haven't been around for a bit, a little catch-up on the goings-on would be nice. It sounded less suspicious at least, although he was dragging his absence back into the conversation which was unfortunate. So be it. He needed to get a handle on current events, and make sure he hadn't misread the situation and see Frogfang walk in the entrance any minute now. @paris

Alderblossom
ShadowClan Warrior - She / Her

The she-cat shuddered.

''Dawnstar has called for an alliance with WindClan,'' Alderblossom explained, her tail tip twitching nervously.

''I don't think it's a good idea, considering what Dawnstar had done to Twilightstar when she held her hostage. Twilightstar may use the idea to get revenge on Dawnstar, and to be honest, I wouldn't blame her. Not any disloyalty to ShadowClan or anything, but Twilightstar would have valid reason to take revenge from this idea.''

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Larkswoop: BUT3, FTT3, LL
Robinsnow: WI, AK
Fireflypaw / Flicker: TC, AK, MR
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue

Last edited by paris; December 12th, 2023 at 10:08 AM.