Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:34 AM
Caught in a Storm [p]
by Mica
Last post by taillow
Today 12:07 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:39 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:37 PM

Old July 23rd, 2020, 10:31 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Frecklepaw padded with the two warriors, happy he was finally getting some training.
@Romulus @hope

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 10:33 AM
not my art :l

My Mood: Amused

(oh yes the beehive :P) Fireflight saw a leaf twitch out of the corner of her eye and spun. There. A pair of Quail. she got into a hunter’s crouch and Leaped. She almost started laughing when they tried to run. Silly birds. Why don’t you fly? But gosh... when they wanna run, they can run. She dropped the birds in her mouth And pushed some pine needles over ‘em. She turned to foggypaw “You think this is enough, or should we keep going?”@Elementals @-Splash-

Last edited by Mo0nbli; July 23rd, 2020 at 10:33 AM.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 11:47 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Arriving at the edge of the marsh Adderfang had a quick sniff of the air to determine there was nothing to interrupt her lesson before rounding on her student. "Right have you had any lessons in moving around in the marsh or frog hunting? It was difficult to decide between this and rat hunting but I figured this may be easier to start out with and allow you to build the necessary muscles for combat practice with the resistance moving in mud provides." Her body language was loose open and relaxed obviously more at ease out of camp then inside but still intensely focused at the task at hand. "Remember there is no shame in a wrong answer in a learning situation and no question is stupid if it needs answering." Adderfang flashed a quick (if slightly uncomfortable at the action) smile at Croakingpaw to try and ease any tension caused by her perpetual stony face and blunt focus.
Croakingpaw flicked his tail,” No. My former mentor focused on hunting in the trees, never very advanced hunting.“ he explained before glancing at his mentor,” Marsh hunting is different from land hunting, how exactly do I focus on hunting that type of prey. I’ve hunted a frog near the marsh, but not in the marsh.” he explained.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 23rd, 2020, 12:00 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
Fallenheart blinked at the kit. It was against the code for kits to leave camp. And here a kit was, standing right in front of him. At least the thing had a ShadowClan scent. "Er, where what went?" He had no idea about what the kit was talking about. Now, when he had wished for company, he hadn't expected a kit. Why would he have? He had been hoping for a warrior because frankly, warriors were the only cats allowed into the forest in the first place, excluding high ranks. "What's your name, little one?" Fallenheart asked gently. "I'm Fallenheart." He needed to bring the kit back to camp. The longer it stayed out here, the more trouble it was going to get into.
skykit mewed "the butterfly and im skykit" she purred and walked up her tiny body wriggling. "nice to meet you and what are you doing out here?"
Old July 23rd, 2020, 12:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@hope

Stempaw glanced at her annoying mentor,” I assume you had me come out here is because you want to work more on hunting?” she asked dipping her head a little bit, forcing herself to be polite to the warriors.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 23rd, 2020, 12:08 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieryn View Post
skykit mewed "the butterfly and im skykit" she purred and walked up her tiny body wriggling. "nice to meet you and what are you doing out here?"
The butterfly. The kit had chased a butterfly this far out into the forest? Well, he supposed that it could happen. Skykit. That was a nice name. "I'm... I was hunting," Fallenheart corrected himself, "but now it seems that I'll have to bring you home. You are aware that kits can get into a lot of trouble for leaving camp, right?" he asked. And was up with him and kits? First it had been Falconkit and Bkackkit - now known as Blackhaze - and now Skykit? What, was he a kit magnet or something?
Have a wonderful day!
Old July 23rd, 2020, 12:19 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
The butterfly. The kit had chased a butterfly this far out into the forest? Well, he supposed that it could happen. Skykit. That was a nice name. "I'm... I was hunting," Fallenheart corrected himself, "but now it seems that I'll have to bring you home. You are aware that kits can get into a lot of trouble for leaving camp, right?" he asked. And was up with him and kits? First it had been Falconkit and Bkackkit - now known as Blackhaze - and now Skykit? What, was he a kit magnet or something?

Skykit looked away "well....its not the first time...the first time was intentional but this time i wasnt i swear i wanted the butterfly please dont tell the leader or the deputy i dont wanna get kicked out!" she squeaked and looked at the ground.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 12:58 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @Zesty Mango
"nope, i came out here to separate you from the herd so i could kill you, obviously.

yes, i brought you out here to work on hunting. or battling. whichever one you feel like doing, because i don't really care. you need hunting training? we'll do hunting. you need some battle experience? we can spar. but i think you'll have more fun doing some hunting, so we're doing hunting.
" duskblossom responded, eyeing stempaw up and down as the apprentice dipped her head. well that sure didn't seem very stempaw-y. whatever. it wasn't like she knew stempaw well enough to know what was stempaw-y and what wasn't, anyway.

"so, you already learned the crouch, right? or did your old mentor leave too soon to teach you the very basics of hunting..? because if so, yeesh we have lots of work to do...." duskblossom muttered.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old July 23rd, 2020, 01:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post
// @Zesty Mango
"nope, i came out here to separate you from the herd so i could kill you, obviously.

yes, i brought you out here to work on hunting. or battling. whichever one you feel like doing, because i don't really care. you need hunting training? we'll do hunting. you need some battle experience? we can spar. but i think you'll have more fun doing some hunting, so we're doing hunting.
" duskblossom responded, eyeing stempaw up and down as the apprentice dipped her head. well that sure didn't seem very stempaw-y. whatever. it wasn't like she knew stempaw well enough to know what was stempaw-y and what wasn't, anyway.

"so, you already learned the crouch, right? or did your old mentor leave too soon to teach you the very basics of hunting..? because if so, yeesh we have lots of work to do...." duskblossom muttered.
Stempaw flicked her tail,” I’ve caught a few frogs before. So I can hunt in the marsh, but never learned regular prey hunting.“ she meowed yes her mentor started with the more difficult prey. Which was a bit different from normal.

Old July 23rd, 2020, 01:18 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Stempaw flicked her tail,” I’ve caught a few frogs before. So I can hunt in the marsh, but never learned regular prey hunting.“ she meowed yes her mentor started with the more difficult prey. Which was a bit different from normal.

"THANK STARCLAN FOR YOUR OLD MENTO-"

"i mean. cool. cool. thank goodness we don't have to learn hunting in the marsh. not that i hate frogs or anything. pfffft. their necks are just so... hard to grab. it's impossible! and then they're also kinda slippery so they go swooosh and then you have to like struggle to catch it and then THEY LITERALLY have NO NECK it's all just a bunch of fAT and THICKNESs and gahshjkdaljd NO." duskblossom rambled. she remembered teaching fleapaw how to hunt those dumb frogs and toads. even her old apprentice could hunt them better than she could. bleh. their neck was too weirdly shaped and slimy and wet and duskblossom just ... she just couldn't.

"so, if you've hunted frogs before, i'd assume you know the crouch already. that just means you suck at hunting normal stuff... like squirrels! all you gotta do is sniff the air, get into your hunters' crouch, and leap and bite them on the neck and wHAM you're done. simple. you wanna try it out? well actually no it's not like you have a choice -- go on, try it out. there's also some more specifics like wind and stuff but we'll get to that after you've tried to catch one. do you know what squirrels smell like? y'know what, just.. go for it." the darkly-colored warrior instructed, somewhat confused on why -- what was the guy's name? honeysnake? -- had started off with frogs. that would be way more progress-hindering than starting off with the easier stuff and then working up to the more difficult prey, since if they started off easy they would have more experience & more skilled abilities, but it wasn't really her place to judge. if it worked, it worked, and duskblossom couldn't argue with that.
i’m smiling too”

---