Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:16 AM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:15 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 10:08 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by elio
Today 10:03 AM
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:51 AM

Old December 6th, 2023, 04:56 PM
VM me tomato

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon~ View Post
╒═══════✰°
Ashpaw
°✰═══════╛

Ashpaw's eyes widened.
No, that's just a dream. It's just a bad dream...
She was breathing hard. First, Larkfire was made Elmshadow's apprentice. Then the medicine died...?
How? Just how?

She sighed and ran off to find a place to hide. To be alone.
───── ⋆⋅⋆ ─────

Swankier saw a sad looking apprentice in the corner so she walked over, “ Are you Okay?” She purred
Old December 6th, 2023, 05:42 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Blah

Storm eyes- she cleaned her face

༻。・:* *:・。༺

RisingstormFishkit ❍ Plumshade

Old December 6th, 2023, 06:13 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith
Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

Jaw clenched, tearing her amber gaze away from the colossal leader was all Larkfire could do after she'd spotted that brief, infinite well of grief, and her attention drifted to Risingpaw as the once happy-go-lucky she-cat was laid down to rest beside her grandfather. It stabbed at her chest, her heart, this death did. It felt like just yesterday Larkfire had been out in ShadowClan's territory, teaching the youngster how to fight, how to defend herself, how to prevent death.

Laughable, really, that in the end all those teachings would go to waste, and that Risingpaw would die in her sleep. Because the world was cruel, and death's greedy claws would snatch at everything in it's grasp. Dawnstar's announcement did not come as a surprise, so Larkfire's expression had smoothed into an unnerving mask of calm. She had stepped into Elmshadow's paws now, and any weakness she portrayed would be used against her. Ironic, yes, but not unexpected.

The young queen lifted her head, fiery amber hues snapping instantly to Dawnstar as her mother called her name, followed by a quick motion of the tail that Lark would know anywhere. Departing from where Elmshadow's body lain, the new Medicine Cat slunk over to Dawnstar's side at the entrance of her dark den, and stood a moment before sitting back on her haunches, tail wrapping around her paws. One moment her gaze was scouring over the gathered cats, and the next it had been trained on her mother. A small tilt of her head to the side was her simple and only question; what was required of her?

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old December 6th, 2023, 07:15 PM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Ears minutely flattening at the new nickname 'Cloudypoo', Darkcloud resisted the urge to roll her eyes or hiss in retort to express her displeasure but it certainly took a great deal of strength not to do so. This was certainly her least favourite nickname and she wouldn't hesitate to give him a little scratch if he called her it again.

And here comes the topic of smiling. Every time she spoke to Shadefrost he brought up smiling so much so that she was sure he had an obssesion with it. However, she hated smiling, she found no use in it at all it was just an expression and anyone who had the faintest clue who she was would know that she wasn't expressive...like at all. "No, I have not. As always there's nothing to smile about" she said matter of factly, not bothering to look up from her grooming and just kept trying to loosen the knot in her fur.

(Darkcloud and Shadefrost should have their own Sitcom it'd be amazing!)
“Aww, don’t be like that cloudy,” said the tom with a sly grin. "After all, you’ve got me right? I mean like, just look at how cute and lovable I am.” At that, Shade pinned his thin black ears to the back of his skull and widened his pupils, to give his clanmate a look that would melt a cat if they saw it. This was something he’d been working on for a little over two moons now, and after much trial and error he’d finally gotten it right, so that he didn’t look like he was having a heart attack, while simultaneously choking on a rat. Now the blue eyed tom was putting all that painful training he’d endured to the test, it would most likely fail to do anything, seeing as how it was Darkcloud after all. But that wasn’t the point, even if she didn’t smile (or preferably fall head over tail for him), he still wanted her to find it “Good Mood” worthy at the very least. “C’mon, you telling me this doesn’t make you wanna smile even a little?”

(It definitely would.)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old December 6th, 2023, 09:22 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
The words shattered his peaceful rest like a brutal landslide.
Staggering from his nest, his already damped heart somehow fell farther into his chest. Exiting the den, his hazy eyes faltered on the dead Medicine cat. Oh, just perfect. Crossing the clearing with a few hasty strides, Vulturefang glanced at the newfound chaos in the clearing that began to unfold. First thing he caught was some moron acting like a tough guy. He was on the edge of turning around and giving him a piece of his mind, when Dawnstar handled the matter. Issuing the orders of exile. Ha, serves that dumb ass right. Giving Smalltail a belittling smirk, he watched Slytiger turn his attention to the tom; hopefully handling the situation for good.

Eyes wavering over to a smaller batch of voices, the massive deputy turned to view Dancingkit and Batflight. Sighing, he hesitated handling the scene. While a kit shouldn't be out here, they did make a fair point. No one would remain innocent for long, and it was only matter of time before they experienced death first handedly. Shaking his head, he finally spoke. "Fine," he intervened in the conversation " You can stay out here. But behave your ass or I'll personally lock you in the nursery. " Now looking to Batflight he gestured at Dancingkit. " Keep an eye on them, if they act up even just a lil' bit, call for me, mkay?" he raised a brow. " Now if you'll excuse me, I need to figure out this whole situation." Parting from the pair, Vulturefang dipped back into to main event and took a seat near the edge of the clearing. Head tipped in his own way of respect, he awaited further orders from his superior.

| Mentions: @vampire | @lesbianism |
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian

"Of course. I'll make sure she's safe," she mewed to Vulturefang, dipping her head. She was on kit-sitting duty, but at least she didn't have to keep reasoning with the kid - she'd gotten the sense that they weren't going to budge. The promise of his assistance if the need arose was a relief as well. She might have doubted her own fighting abilities, but she had no such worries about his.

"Did you hear that?" she mewed to Dancingkit in her best attempt to adopt a sterner tone. "Best behaviour, or I'll call Vulturefang back here."

Dancingkit
They/She
6 Moons | “half white and grey cat, small facial scars with green and yellow eyes.”

Dancingkit knows she’s beat, the argument was going south and they were surely about to be forced back into the nursery one way or another. They liked the view she had, it had a perfect vision of the whole ordeal! Dancingkit lets put an excited purr regardless. Just as the huge deputy steps in! Woah, his face was all torn to shreds, like hers! The 6 moon kit stood up in attention, he instantly caught their eye. Her face scars were nothing compared to his! Their’s were from simple falls and thorns but his…his we’re all over and his teeth were exposed. Wow…. Stars how many battles had he been through! It was so freaking cool! “Oh, oh! Deputy, sir! Where are your scars from? They look so cool!” The question leaves their mouth before she can really think of how it could possibly offend him. Too late now. But they just had to know!

Dancingkit sits back down once he orders her to be on their best behavior. Even the threat of being locked in the nursery didn’t sound good. He was intimidating that was for sure! But so flipping cool! The older kit can’t help but admire his position and every scar, they just looked so awesome! Batflight brought her attention back to her as they turned back to the recovering warrior. “Best behavior! On it! I don’t want Vulturefang locking me in the nursery, that’s for sure!” They new before falling silent for a moment while thoughts ran around in her head. Bi-colored shekit making sure to be careful as to not disturb the on going trial. Green and yellow eyes darting from cat to cat as they waited in pure excitement, whiskers twitching her and there as they switched from looking at Dawnstar to Slytiger then to Larkfire who had taken a spot next to the leader. “Do you think Slytiger is going to kill that cat? Like all of the big cats are here now, what is that cat going to do? Vulturefang and uh Larkfire just joined this thingy so what do you think’s going to happen, Batflight!” It wasn’t as much as a question than a statement but it was taking her attention away from the dead cats in the clearing and that’s all that mattered in her kitten brain.

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old December 7th, 2023, 04:42 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire View Post

Dancingkit
They/She
6 Moons | “half white and grey cat, small facial scars with green and yellow eyes.”

Dancingkit knows she’s beat, the argument was going south and they were surely about to be forced back into the nursery one way or another. They liked the view she had, it had a perfect vision of the whole ordeal! Dancingkit lets put an excited purr regardless. Just as the huge deputy steps in! Woah, his face was all torn to shreds, like hers! The 6 moon kit stood up in attention, he instantly caught their eye. Her face scars were nothing compared to his! Their’s were from simple falls and thorns but his…his we’re all over and his teeth were exposed. Wow…. Stars how many battles had he been through! It was so freaking cool! “Oh, oh! Deputy, sir! Where are your scars from? They look so cool!” The question leaves their mouth before she can really think of how it could possibly offend him. Too late now. But they just had to know!

Dancingkit sits back down once he orders her to be on their best behavior. Even the threat of being locked in the nursery didn’t sound good. He was intimidating that was for sure! But so flipping cool! The older kit can’t help but admire his position and every scar, they just looked so awesome! Batflight brought her attention back to her as they turned back to the recovering warrior. “Best behavior! On it! I don’t want Vulturefang locking me in the nursery, that’s for sure!” They new before falling silent for a moment while thoughts ran around in her head. Bi-colored shekit making sure to be careful as to not disturb the on going trial. Green and yellow eyes darting from cat to cat as they waited in pure excitement, whiskers twitching her and there as they switched from looking at Dawnstar to Slytiger then to Larkfire who had taken a spot next to the leader. “Do you think Slytiger is going to kill that cat? Like all of the big cats are here now, what is that cat going to do? Vulturefang and uh Larkfire just joined this thingy so what do you think’s going to happen, Batflight!” It wasn’t as much as a question than a statement but it was taking her attention away from the dead cats in the clearing and that’s all that mattered in her kitten brain.

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian
Batflight gave Dancingkit a wary glance before settling down next to her. She wasn't too worried about her running off - the kit truly did seem content just to watch, and even if they changed their mind and put themself in danger that Batflight couldn't save her from, Vulturefang wasn't far.
"Scoot close," she mewed.

"He will if Smalltail sticks around," she mewed quietly to them. "Dawnstar's given the order - chase him out or kill him. And even if she hadn't, he's threatened the clan. She'd have no issue with any ShadowClan warrior getting rid of him if he posed a threat. If he has any brains, he'll get lost and quick. He'll be lucky if he only has a wound to show for it."

They were a curious little thing, and fairly observant. And sensible, if a little tactless. Batflight tilted her head.
"Say, how far off are you from being an apprentice?" she asked. "Soon enough, you might not need deputy approval to see this sort of thing."
Old December 7th, 2023, 05:28 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post

thornclaw stood his ground as small tail shoved his face into his. He flicking his bushy tail quickly before huffing"I don't care about your warning! 2 dead clan mates is worse then 1 I would like to see everybody pay no respect to your dead body. And if you wanna fight I will rip your ear off right here right now!" he snarled again unsheathing his claws."I'd like to see you try and kill me mousebrain!" he added strongly
Mothcloud

The senior warrior and queen pushed her way between her clanmates. Could they be so stupid! "This is enough! is this how you pay respects to those who have lost there lives? No, it's not. So separate your way, Smalltail you killing is no feat, we've all killed." Mothcloud growled coldly, "Thornclaw Shadowclan will forever honor your loyalty but arguing over some other cats opinion makes you look really, really damn stupid. Goo your own ways and quarrel outside of the meeting and outside of the vigil. Now" Mothcloud growled, her sharp and long teeth lightly bared and her blue eyes narrowed to coal slits that dared them to argue.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old December 7th, 2023, 08:45 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

Icy green-blue eyes fill with a blue fire of hate. The young she-cat hates it here - she hates it so much. The four-moon-old she-cat can't help but look around the ShadowClan Clearing as she frowns at a nearby kit who seems to be happy to be here. The Deputy's daughter - albeit reluctantly - looks at that cat and frowns at the other kit. Dreamkit's beautiful lilac-point fur is then perfectly groomed with a well-placed, warm tongue before the she-cat looks at the other kit and frowns once again.

"What is it you want?" She mews, her words harsh and biting when she speaks. She does not know this feline, and it bothers her that they'd look at her with those eyes that seem so... stop it, Dreamkit. She thinks to herself before her blank, icy cold mask of indifference is replaced - leaving her face as cold as a statue carved of marble.

@vellichor
Old December 7th, 2023, 11:23 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

For the love of moss... he was late. Very, very late. Well, frankly, more like early. Dawnish early. Which was very late. How was Silverlark supposed to give Risingpaw his usual rising and shining wake up speech if he got back to camp after the sun had shown up in the sky?

In the muscular tom's defense, he had been... busy. Very busy. Between the problems with ThunderClan, the lynxes out in the territory, and having to keep an eye out for new enforcers - how did you even do that... he wasn't good at the think-y think-y parts, just the go smash that cat's face in parts - the gray enforcer had barely stepped a paw inside the camp of late. But that was no excuse, nope! A good enforcer could manage his time, and he had simply failed to manage his. He would have to keep a better track of it in the future, especially if he planned on adding more to his daily routine.

Silverlark heard the buzz and chatter in the clearing before he reached the place, rounded ears perked up with curiosity as he almost slammed into Smalltail, who seemed to be leaving the camp in a hurry. Verdant eyes openly showing the befuddlement going on through the warrior's mind, he shouldered his way in, surprised to see Dawnstar amidst the sonorous, large group. Normally he would ask, but... he saw a flash of... eerily familiar gray fur in the center of the gathered cats. Fur that seemed to be unnaturally still. Before he could get any closer, the leader spoke, his grandfather's name instantly bringing him to attention.

The silver throated warrior's heart leaped and twisted, seemingly trying to escape his chest because... because it wasn't true. No... No no. Dawnstar was obviously mistaken. Elmshadow and Risingpaw? Dead? No no no. How could they be dead? Elmshadow was too stubborn and mean to die. And Risingpaw... his little sister was... she was too young. Too little. She wasn't even a warrior yet. No no. They weren't dead. This was all just a prank. A silly joke. Risingpaw probably thought it would be funny to get back at him for being late, that's all! Yeah, yeah. It was actually surprising she had gotten Dawnstar and Elmshadow to play along, heh heh. But joke was over. Time to wake up.

Pushing his way towards the two bodies, Silverlark felt a stinging in the corner of his eyes, as if his heart was already processing what his mind refused to accept. A chortle escaped him as he attempted to remove the obviously confused feeling, the sound broken. Anguished. A cry for help. Because they were... they were still. They were really, really still. And he didn't know Risingpaw was such a good actress! Even Elmshadow was really into his role, wasn't he?

"Good morning. Good morning. It's time to be rising and shining now," the tom croaked in a voice softer than he thought possible, white tipped paws gently poking at the apprentice's corpse, her coldness seeping through to him as his face contorted, blinding pain blurring his vision alongside the tears that now flowed freely soaking his cheeks. "G-good. Time to be rising... and shini-"

Silverlark couldn't finish his pleas as he threw his face towards the sky, green orbs almost bulging in their despair as his mouth hung in a silent scream. Was he cursed in some way? Or was this simply life? His father, his brother, his mentor and hero, his mother, his fake aunt, and now... now his sister and grandfather. Everything he had done since Sunsetthorn's death, everything he had become had been for her. To be a good example. To show her what a real cat of ShadowClan acted like. With loyalty and sense, and honor... and doing everything they could for the clan. And it had been for nothing. Because now everything was gone. Everyone he loved and hated vanished in the blink of an eye. A fact that his broken mind still reeled in shock from, for not even in his lowest moments had he ever wished his doppelganger of a grandfather's death.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old December 7th, 2023, 07:43 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Well that was unexpected. Shrewstep had been prepared to wait quite a bit longer for someone to take notice of him, seeing as he wasn't particularly large or noisy. Whatever. He wasn't going to complain. A she-cat, seemingly rather young, had approached him with little hesitation. She was quite pretty, her fur neat and long and in various hues which drew the eyes. Her voice was sweet too, and Shrewstep almost unconsciously put on his Flirting Face, well practiced after forty-and-change moons of life. He mirrored her stance, curling his own, less fluffy tail around his paws and inclining his head towards her, a small smile gracing his maw.

A pleasure to meet you Alderblossom. It's certainly a fitting name for you. By this, of course, he meant that she was as beautiful as a flower blossom. Saying so right off the line might be excessively bold, so he left the implications unsaid, leaving her wondering. She could easily find the compliment in his words if she was confident in herself, but it really depended on her disposition. But of course, it would be impolite to not introduce himself. Inclining his head in a small shadow of a bow, Shrewstep mewed I'm Shrewstep.

Explaining where exactly he'd been, why she didn't know him, required a bit more thought. He gave himself this thinking time, aware that it might make him seem a bit more mysterious. She said she was curious? He'd give her something to be curious about. Somewhere in the back of Shrewstep's mind he was aware that this should not be his first goal upon returning to the clan of his birth. But he also didn't really care. He was a good enough warrior that once he got back to his duties, no one would question his place. He was one of the first warriors Dawnstar had made, after all. And that was for a reason.

You could say I've been...... he trailed off, searching for the right word. A precise choice here would make all the difference, he felt. exploring my options. I'm Shadowclan born and bred of course important to add, some cats were weird about it if she were from elsewhere. That was normally just the stuffy elders though, younger warriors were used enough to clan-hopping that they didn't care. but I didn't want to live my life not knowing what was out there. That, and he got kidnapped by twolegs. But that wasn't a good story. The whole thing had been a pretty awful story, actually. Which was why he was making up a new one, or at least embellishing the truth. In the corner of his vision, movement caught his eye just slightly. It seemed like there was a kit watching them. Interesting. He didn't have anything against an audience, it just gave him an extra incentive to step up his game! @paris @endlesshax