by ellie
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:46 AM

Old August 26th, 2022, 08:19 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

thunderblaze smiled and nodded at littleleap" it will be nice to do things together in the future" the tom spoke with a soft eyes he got up and and purred as he nuzzled littleleap
@Moon669

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old August 27th, 2022, 11:15 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Ashpaw (he/him)
Grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Ashpaw was glad that this part of the territory belonged to Thunderclan. If Riverclan had been closer, they could have claimed it easily just because they're half fish. But this place seemed exactly fit for them: peaceful, with safe waters and lots of prey around. What would Flamepaw prefer to do? He decided he would leave he the choice.

Turning to them both, Ashpaw replied: "Flamepaw knows this place better since she came here already. Flamepaw, what do you suggest?" Hunting together would be fun, but he had never done that before. And what about training? It would be fun, but... Maybe swimming will be more fun, ugh.
@Ritsuka @SpiritedWarrior (Yes, that's okay)
Flamepaw looked around at Sunkissed Creek. The long grass, the soft breeze that rustled the leaves on the trees, and the creek that flowed. It was really peaceful, and Flamepaw would give almost anything to stay here as long as she wanted. But that would never happen, she had to serve ThunderClan, and she couldn't do what she was born to do if she was in one place all the time. It wouldn't be fair to her Clanmates, and the last thing she wanted to hear was the whole of ThunderClan complaining about not being able to do anything all day. Casting a glance at her denmate, she realized that he was speaking to her.

"Oh, uh... um, maybe we can hunt and swim? The minnows here are fun to catch!" Flamepaw's eyes lit up as she thought of her idea. They could still learn, but have fun right after! That was good, right? Giving a firm nod, Flamepaw decided her idea was indeed good. "What do you think, Bumbleflight?"
@Ritsuka
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; August 27th, 2022 at 11:15 AM.
Old August 27th, 2022, 04:13 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Flamepaw looked around at Sunkissed Creek. The long grass, the soft breeze that rustled the leaves on the trees, and the creek that flowed. It was really peaceful, and Flamepaw would give almost anything to stay here as long as she wanted. But that would never happen, she had to serve ThunderClan, and she couldn't do what she was born to do if she was in one place all the time. It wouldn't be fair to her Clanmates, and the last thing she wanted to hear was the whole of ThunderClan complaining about not being able to do anything all day. Casting a glance at her denmate, she realized that he was speaking to her.

"Oh, uh... um, maybe we can hunt and swim? The minnows here are fun to catch!" Flamepaw's eyes lit up as she thought of her idea. They could still learn, but have fun right after! That was good, right? Giving a firm nod, Flamepaw decided her idea was indeed good. "What do you think, Bumbleflight?"
@Ritsuka
Bumbleflight hummed thoughtfully before shrugging, offering the two apprentices a small smile. "I don't mind. I can't help with swimming, I'm afraid, or fishing, but if you'd like land hunting or battle training, talk to me. Otherwise, I'm just here to keep you guys from dying," he said, ending with a bit of a teasing tone. The apprentices would be fine, even if he couldn't teach them much of what Flamepaw offered. But anyway, the young warrior would let them decide: they were the ones who wanted to come out, after all.

"Go and have fun. I'll watch from under that oak, but call me if you need me, okay?" he added, padding over to the old tree that he pointed out. Bumbleflight found a spot under the shade and sat down, keeping a watchful eye around the area.

@Wingnettle

Bump me only after two days.

Last edited by Akira; August 27th, 2022 at 04:18 PM.
Old August 28th, 2022, 05:20 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Ashpaw (he/him)

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Ashpaw was glad that Bumbleflight had accepted to come with them. He was a great mentor, and a warrior that surely deserved some more recognition for his efforts. When he'll receive his warrior name, he'll also make sure that his name will be mentioned along with those of Darkpetal and the other warriors that helped him.
But now he was even more glad about Flamepaw coming here and teaching him.

"That's okay, I would love to learn how to catch minnows. I've never even tried eating one! What do they taste like?" he flicked his tail to Bumbleflight and kept on chatting while waking next to Flamepaw. This was the chance where they could both recover the lost opportunity of the last time: Roosterflame wanted to teach everyone how to swim, but he wasn't really good at it. In the end, he gave up and everyone considered it to be a failure. Maybe that's why he hasn't shown himself around for a while now.

@SpiritedWarrior Ritsuka
Old August 28th, 2022, 06:27 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Ashpaw (he/him)

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Ashpaw was glad that Bumbleflight had accepted to come with them. He was a great mentor, and a warrior that surely deserved some more recognition for his efforts. When he'll receive his warrior name, he'll also make sure that his name will be mentioned along with those of Darkpetal and the other warriors that helped him.
But now he was even more glad about Flamepaw coming here and teaching him.

"That's okay, I would love to learn how to catch minnows. I've never even tried eating one! What do they taste like?" he flicked his tail to Bumbleflight and kept on chatting while waking next to Flamepaw. This was the chance where they could both recover the lost opportunity of the last time: Roosterflame wanted to teach everyone how to swim, but he wasn't really good at it. In the end, he gave up and everyone considered it to be a failure. Maybe that's why he hasn't shown himself around for a while now.

@SpiritedWarrior Ritsuka
@Ritsuka

Flamepaw smiled and looked at the grass she was walking, trying to decide what to tell Ashpaw. Had she ever tasted minnow? She only ever hunted it from what she could remember, but by how it felt in her jaws when she had killed it and carried it back to camp, she could tell there was a lot of meat despite its size and it was very tender. And a lot of small bones... so it may not be the best thing to eat.

"I've... I've actually never ate the minnow I caught, mainly because I was following the code, but also because I'm still hesitant to eat a fish since that's what RiverClan eats," she admitted with a slight shrug of her shoulders. "But I can imagine it being very tender, it felt very soft when I caught it and when I held it on my way back to camp, it was so flimsy. And I know there are lots of little bones. And I mean little. It's something you have to be careful with when eating."

Looking back at Bumbleflight, Flamepaw cast a small smile at the warrior and purred, "Have you ever eaten a minnow?"
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Old August 29th, 2022, 04:58 AM
a winter in my heart

Ashpaw (he/him)

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Filmsy? Little small bones? Until now Ashpaw had only thought about how hard it could be to catch fish, but maybe eating it was even harden. Was it really worth it? He hoped his mentor wouldn't be angry with him since he needed to train more on hunting ground prey, but... this was his free time, and learning this could prove useful one day.
"You know, I wonder how Riverclan can eat these without choking. Can you imagine the scene?" he joked with a chuckle, then made some stifled noises to mimic a choking cat. "But seriously, let's be careful when we bring them back. We don't want any kit to try it!"

They were still walking toward the shore and Bumbleflight hadn't said anything about the hunting yet. Ashpaw wondered how many warriors in Thunderclan would even try to hunt fish, let alone eat them. He could already imagine what answers he would get in camp: We aren't riverclan cats! Those wet, stinky and slimy things are nearly fish themselves! Yes, we are Thunderclan! We eat squirrels, rabbits and birds, and that's it. He suppressed a giggle, but kept thinking about it. It was good that every clan had its own kind of prey, but adapting to diversity wasn't bad as well. Who knows when it will come in handy?

[ @SpiritedWarrior @Ritsuka ]
Old August 29th, 2022, 05:17 AM

" Yes it will, and I'm looking forward to all are adventures together in the future." Littleleap meowed still sitting down.

@~SilverShine~
Old August 29th, 2022, 08:01 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon669 View Post
" Yes it will, and I'm looking forward to all are adventures together in the future." Littleleap meowed still sitting down.

@~SilverShine~

thunderblaze smiled and got up stretching" wanna go hunt with me before i head back to the clearing?" he asked

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old August 29th, 2022, 01:55 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Ashpaw (he/him)

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Filmsy? Little small bones? Until now Ashpaw had only thought about how hard it could be to catch fish, but maybe eating it was even harden. Was it really worth it? He hoped his mentor wouldn't be angry with him since he needed to train more on hunting ground prey, but... this was his free time, and learning this could prove useful one day.
"You know, I wonder how Riverclan can eat these without choking. Can you imagine the scene?" he joked with a chuckle, then made some stifled noises to mimic a choking cat. "But seriously, let's be careful when we bring them back. We don't want any kit to try it!"

They were still walking toward the shore and Bumbleflight hadn't said anything about the hunting yet. Ashpaw wondered how many warriors in Thunderclan would even try to hunt fish, let alone eat them. He could already imagine what answers he would get in camp: We aren't riverclan cats! Those wet, stinky and slimy things are nearly fish themselves! Yes, we are Thunderclan! We eat squirrels, rabbits and birds, and that's it. He suppressed a giggle, but kept thinking about it. It was good that every clan had its own kind of prey, but adapting to diversity wasn't bad as well. Who knows when it will come in handy?

[ @SpiritedWarrior @Ritsuka ]
Ashpaw was certainly... something sometimes. Flamepaw walked in awkward silence as she watched Ashpaw mimic a choking cat. Personally, she didn't find it really funny, but she wouldn't tell her friend to quit, if he was having fun, then there was no harm in letting him be himself. She was glad when he got serious again. They did have to be careful when they bring their minnows back to the Clan.

"Yeah, it could be very bad," she nodded in agreement. "Come on, it's really easy to catch them!"

Flamepaw got up and padded closer to the water’s edge, excited she had the chance to teach her friend something. It brought her joy to share her knowledge. I hope Ashpaw will enjoy this! she made sure to keep her shadow away from the water and waited a bit for her gray friend to crouch down next to her before slashing a minnow and killing it with a swipe of her paw. It was fairly easy and fun to watch the minnow come onto land. A small meal, but it’s worth knowing how to hunt it!

“Do you want to try now?” She asked in a whisper.

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; August 29th, 2022 at 02:27 PM.
Old August 29th, 2022, 03:07 PM
a winter in my heart

Ashpaw (he/him)

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

The water looked clear and refreshing, but Ashpaw knew better than to put his paws inside. He noticed that Flamepaw hadn't stopped right on the shore, but some paw steps back. Maybe she had to hide herself from fish as well? How weird. But he followed and crouched beside her, waiting for instructions.
He guessed their voices could also alert water prey, since she had started talking low as well.

He nodded, determined not to make a bad impression in front of his friend. He had to be careful not to speak out loud accidentally, so maybe it was better if he didn't speak at all. He threw a questioning look at Flamepaw, encouraging her to show him what moves were best now. Should we throw ourselves into the water and grab it in our mouth? Or maybe hook it out with our claws?
He couldn't imagine what Flamepaw would do now, but he observed her carefully and took care not to disturb the hunt.

[ @ SpiritedWarrior ]

AHAHAH I was very distracted while writing that, and now after reading it again... Poor Ashpaw. His humor has gone wild.