My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Undercrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyCat View Post

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Giving a grunt as he stretched forward, Raggedear’s ears pricked when his name was called for patrol. He trotted towards Spiderthroat with a nod, acknowledging he had heard. A patrol with his leader and an apprentice he wasn’t familiar with, huh? The tom didn’t mind- this was a good opportunity to show Bumblestar how devoted he had become since his disappearance and reappearance a few months ago, and a good opportunity to get to know one of the apprentices who would be training with Ivypaw and Rosepaw.

”I’m ready whenever you are.” He chirped happily, tail waving in the air.

( @dino. | @Bean )
Finally something to do that didn't involve her snapping at others. Bumblestar stood from her spot near the camp's entrance and stretched with a grunt, before she trotted over to where Raggedear stood.

"If you don't know what those herbs look like, I'll show you. Marigold, at least - I dunno about yarrow." Hope for the best and hope they didn't grab something poisonous, at least.

She flicked an ear and glanced over to Spiderthroat. "Don't worry about crossin' or not," she called. "They're not usin' their herbs, might as well take advantage of it." No point in letting good things go to waste. They'd be traipsing through the whole territory in a little while, anyway.

[ @Bean @Starfall ]
Old July 11th, 2024, 01:27 AM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Apprentice -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -
A few sunrises have passed since Wolfpaw was let free from the confinds of the Medicine Den. He had been there so long that it felt strange to leave it. The tripod was sitting outside the den, grooming himself when he heard his named called for a patrol. He awkwardly got up, limping over to his patrol. Wait a minute, Bumblestar was on it? Well that was.. Cool? Strange? Wolfpaw didn't know. He nodded, green eyes glowing. After all that has happened recently, he was tired. So the best way for him right now? Just nod and do as he is told. Simple, really. Herondive Hollow would also be new to the tripod alongside herbs and patrols, but it would be a pleasant experience, hopefully.

[ @dino. @JellyCat ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; July 11th, 2024 at 01:27 AM.
Old July 11th, 2024, 09:30 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

╔═══˘⋆†✧ ✦ ✧†⋆˘═══╗
Ripplepaw [He/Him]
A short-haired Russian blue tom with a white muzzle, and light green eyes
╚═══˘⋆†✧ ✦ ✧†⋆˘═══╝

Ripplepaw quickly stood up and padded over to where his mentor had hoped down. Hm this aught to be fun a herb patrol it had been a minute since he had been on one. Risingstorm was a name he didn’t quite recognize he wasn’t sure if he had met the new warrior or not he sighed oh well “Ready when y’all are”he says while his green eyes look about

Tags
@Spider. {Risingstorm}
@Starfall {Spiderthroat}

(Sorry if this is off from the original character I have adopted this character and plan to keep them active feel free to met me know if we’ve met before through rp.Ill try my best to keep this character enjoyable to read)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
@Tallstar @Starfall

Risingstorm was quick to his feet when he heard his name called for a patrol he hadn't been on one since he was an apprentice or was he ever on one well that was fine if so he walked up to ripplepaw and spiderthroat with a kind smile "Im ready when you guys are." he purred

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
[ aye ! So Ripplepaw is essentially Spiderthroat's nephew ! :0 Asterdance was their parent so Spiderthroat is kinda sorta taking them under his paw because of that ! ]
( Bumblestar Mention )

He looked at Bumblestar as she spoke up. That was pretty much what he was thinkin, but last time he did something with another Clan they got angry about it. Now they could get angry at her and he could just sit and watch. Wonderful perfect expertly plotted scheme.

"Alrighty. Let's go deface some RiverClan territory." a snicker as he made his way towards the entrance. Eyes trained on Ripplepaw for a moment before walking forwards. Of course they wouldn't be disrespectful...mostly. They'd just take a little more from them than from themselves. Reasonable.

[ Feel free to have your next posts in the Smallpines thread /w\ ]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 13th, 2024, 10:12 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
(since none of you reported back your original patrols, nor did you communicate with me, Spiderthroat is going forwards with punishments)

Daylightwing ( @Ladiebugg ) Almondtuft ( @Hollyheart of thunder ) Firepaw ( @Starphobia )

A waste of his time. That's what all of this was. Not the act of punishing, but the act of them playing as hard workers for this clan. It made him want to bite them. Rip them apart even. "Daylightwing. Almondtuft and Firepaw." a stern bark. Their names hanging in the air like a heavy raincloud. Anger laced in his voice as he awaited for them to walk up to him. Brows lightly knit.

"None of you seem to care about the duties you've been given...not takin your oath as a ThunderClan member seriously when becomin an Apprentice an' Warrior." a pause as he gave a hard look at the three of them. "Takin it easy once you've earned your names, an' bein an awful example to the Apprentice that'd been assigned to your patrol." a pause as he inhaled. "Responsibility don't end when you earn your names, it's hard work. Non-stop hard work, you lot are gonna learn what it means to be hard workers again."

"Daylightwing. You've been demoted for two weeks...you'll be goin by Daylightpaw until you've proven you're actually worth the Warrior name you supposedly earned." a flick of his tail as he stopped in front of the tripod. "I'll be holdin your paw through the patrol that you'll be finishin. Here I thought it was a simple task an Apprentice could do. But it seems like you need to be an apprentice to even comprehend finishin it." a snort.

Spiderthroat moved to the next 'Warrior' "Same with you. You're goin by Almondpaw for now. Your caretaker will be Snakepelt ( @rubberRatroom ) OI SNAKEPELT, C'mere you got a temporary Apprentice. Show them the ropes...make sure they recognize the responsibilities of bein a Warrior of this Clan. Somehow it's slipped this one's mind."

He left the pair to their own devices. Surely at least one warrior could handle themselves without being told what to do. The deputy stood in front of the Apprentice. Dissapointment evident in his eyes as he held eye contact for a long moment before letting out a deep, heaved sigh. Crouching down so he was decently at eye level. "Really. You didn't notice any of this goin on and think 'hey this isn't right' ? " a pause, only long enough to leave a swift answer before continuing. " You're cleanin up the Clearin. Make it tidy, make it neat. Clean out any old prey, pick up the sticks. Make it neat and make it somethin a seasoned warrior would be proud to walk in an' see. I'll be overseein that once I'm finished with Daylightw-er Daylightpaw over there."

[ Your respective patrols are do in 7 days ! So they will be due the 21st at 11:59 pm !
Firepaw's punishment is due in 10 days! So it will be due the 24th at 11:59pm ! You will mention me in your cleaning post so Spiderthroat can watch and make sure it's getting done.]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 14th, 2024, 02:10 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DaylightPaw
DaylightKit, DaylightWing

14 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Warrior

___

@Starfall

___

DaylightWing- No.. DaylightPaw dipped her head. "Right.. I'm sorry, SpiderThroat. I'll do better, I swear."

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Last edited by Ladiebugg; July 14th, 2024 at 02:10 AM.
Old July 14th, 2024, 01:36 PM
Certified Silly

Status: Happily married to PINTO BEAN and SeonghwaBerry<3 /silly
Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

Snakepelt.
WARRIOR | They/them | Purrks: N/A | 22 moons

"Let's cover this place with flowers!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat in the clearing, Snakepelt hummed to themself, still waking up. They then perked their ears when they heard their name. Hmm? Supervision? They carefully walked over to the deputy, dipping their head in respect. They felt a twinge of guilt, though they weren't responsible for what happened. Snakepelt sighed, standing straight as they spoke.

"Alright, understood, Spiderthroat,"

They discreetly turned towards Almondpaw, making a motion with their paw. The small movement was meant the signify "come on, let's go," and Snakepelt hoped it was conveyed that way. They trotted a bit towards the entrance to camp, waiting for Almondpaw to follow. There was a pit in their stomach they could feel growing, though when thinking over the situation, it seemed to dull. Why should they feel bad about warriors unable to fulfill the duties they were supposed to? They knew as soon as they got to the forest, everything would ease.

Eagerness filled their paws as they waited for Almondpaw.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ @Starfall | @Hollyheart of thunder ]

next post will be in the forest