Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:54 PM
Talls messy and extremely...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:51 PM

Old March 27th, 2020, 11:35 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

She narrows her eyes at the young warrior, who seemed to be so concerned and troubled at her very woeful, difficult life. What could possibly be so problematic for this cat? As a few bits of debris from the outer branch fall, the apprentice gives her head a swift shake. "No, but why should I care?" she counters appropriately. "You look so troubled for getting special treatment."

"Did you suck up that much to your mentor, Moonbird? Or does Duskstar just, what, favor you." Her words almost sounded bitter, and she still held onto the resentment and confusion of being ignored at that fate-altering meeting. "Doesn't matter though," Plumpaw meows dismissively, shrugging. "I'm going through my training properly." She wasn't about to tell this she-cat about how much she hated that though. "Just like everybody else."

@RedHead
Old March 28th, 2020, 01:39 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

It was getting quite eerie with no one around, the frustrated steps of all windclans less injured behind him. Eerie. Yes. That was the word. The stupid thicket was impossible to step through even with his lean body he still got stuff nagged in his fur. Just than he heard something.. it was subtle it was above him. Probably a bird but than.. no.

Flintspirit dropped out of the sky and landed right in front of him. For a moment he was so stunned he let out a shriek throwing a swipe and started backing up as fast as he could until he ran straight into a thorn bush. He blinked a few times getting over the initial shock before his eyes focused in on the shape in front of him. A.. a cat. Just a cat. A thunderclan cat. Yes. Just a cat.. “YOU BLOODY MORON!” he snapped suddenly yanking himself from the tangled of the bush. That probably wasn’t the best idea. He stomped forward til he stood face to face with the tom “you don’t go dropping out of trees in the middle of the night on unsuspecting cats! What if I had a heart atttack and died? How would you like it if I just decided to pop out of the ground like a daisy in front of you?!” he paused realizing he sounded ridiculous and snorting in frustration.

He realized after a moment it wasn’t just a warrior. It was thunderclans.. leader? What was he doing wandering around at night? “Sorry- I realize this is your territory.” the apology was stiff and his face was downcast “Flintstar. As you probably could already see.. this is half of windclan” he nodded over his shoulder gesturing to the queens and kits and apprentices and few warriors he had with them. “We were attacked by coyotes. Half of our clan went to shadowclan for refuge.. the rest of us came seeking it.. “ he’d stop letting the tom process what he could.

@RedHead

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 28th, 2020, 04:13 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The tabby swiveled his ears forwards, about to open his maw to respond to his denmate he quickly shut it. His paws had gotten lifted up off the river bed, he was having enough trouble trying to keep his head above water but not having his paws on the ground made it a little difficult. With with a few frantic scuttling moments to get his paws on the ground, his tongue sticking out in concentration. Once his claws were firmly grasping onto the loose sand and rocks below he let out a sigh. Letting his nose dip below the water for a few moment's before bringing it back up.

Being a little shorter than average wasn't really fun, Honeypaw had realized. "You either wen't to camp or you walked around the territory. You weren't here and you and Oddears wen't different ways so I g-guessed." he spluttered on his last words, getting some water up his nose. "I'm happy they didn't find you and you're lucky they didn't what if they got you?" he huffed. Honeypaw was worried, yes, he'd finally managed to make a friend since becoming a Clan cat, and they were all 2 seconds away from dying! But as the river helped calm his nerves...and freeze them. The tabby's adrenaline spike began to dissapate. His legs were heavy, eye lids were heavy. Bones ached, stomach was in knots.

As the Apprentice pulled himself up onto the shore behind his two companions he let out huffs and puffs. Letting out a weak airy laugh at Warblerpaw's comment. The work would be welcome, anything that would help take his mind off the event's of tonight. Helping would make him feel better...he believed. Sure, he wasn't quite as fit as the other Windclanners, a little on the squishier side, and his fur was doing nothing but weighing him down. But gosh darnit...he didn't know. "I will admit...I'm a little worn out." he wheezed. Both mentally and physically.

Honeypaw didn't really get time to catch his breath, however as he spotted something land in front of them. His fur fluffed up as much as it considering how drenched it was...most of it was. He could hear ringing in his ears and he stumbled backwards a little bit. Coyotesnarl was yelling, and there was something in front of him he had a little bit of trouble seeing. But he managed to calm his breathing down a little bit once he heard the Medicine Cat calmly talking now...so it was just a Thunderclanner. He was worried one of the rabid dog's followed them...er, they weren't dogs were they. They called them Coyotes.
@wren @vermin

-----------------------

Peonykit let out happy yips as he was lifted up on his friends back. Tiny little claws digging into the fur and fluff of the neck as he held on tight. Than let go. Than held on tight. Than let go. Oh how fun!
@S-oft @Ever @RedHead

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 28th, 2020, 06:02 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

( @.:Raven:. / @wren)

Everything was a bit of a blur. She had been snoozing in the apprentices' den just after her return to the Clan... she had a nightmare about-- coyotes. Right. Coyotes raided their camp. Eveningpaw was lucky to be alive, really, having little battle training to defend herself. But she made it out safely, then followed Coyotesnarl and the others to ThunderClan.

..still no sign of Summernight. Where had her mentor gone off to?

Eveningpaw had been trailing behind the group, trying to make sense of it all, but at Coyotesnarl's outburst she snapped out of it and weaved her way through the WindClanners to see who he was talking to. There was a ThunderClan cat who, the more she squinted at him, looked very familiar. Where had she seen him..? "Oh—" A gasp escaped her when she realized. "Flintstar!" she exclaimed.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 28th, 2020 at 08:31 PM.
Old March 28th, 2020, 06:31 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

It had been nearly two sundowns now, and Quailkit was getting scared...

This started out as an adventure to catch a frog so she could scare her brother, but darkness fell quickly, and it wasn't long before she became lost. She managed to find a hollowed tree to hide in for the night, but she barely slept with all the unknown noises echoing in her den.

At dawn, Quailkit crawled out of her hidey-hole and wandered cautiously. Surely she could find her way back, right? She just had to be positive! For most of the day that seemed to work, but as the sun started setting again, the fear returned and her stomach pains grew harder to ignore. What do I do now...?

Just then, a rustling came from some shrubbery ahead. "EEP!!" Quailkit squeaked in fear, scurrying to hide behind a nearby rock. Little did she know, her tail stuck out like a sore thumb. Please don't be a predator!! I'm not ready to die! I'm supposed to be an apprentice soon!

@hxneysuckle
Old March 28th, 2020, 07:37 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Fae ]

As she stepped from the undergrowth, Duskstar heard a squeak, whipping around in confusion to look toward the noise. She perked her ears and cautiously followed where the noise came from, her tail flicking. Her nose lowered toward the ground, smelling a non-ThunderClan scent coming from behind a rock. Drawing closer, Duskstar spotted a small tail sticking out from the rock, raising her head with a tilt. She slowly moved to the side of the rock in order to not frighten whoever- or whatever- was behind it, blinking as she spotted a young cat.

"Hello?" she questioned, "Why are you on ThunderClan territory?"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 28th, 2020, 08:01 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

[ @vermin ]

"It's a nice day out, perfect for training. As you have not done any hunting training, we will begin with that. If you show good progress then we will move to battle training. Understood?"

Duskstar looked over her shoulder as she lead Quillpaw to the Training Cave, though she stopped just outside it. They wouldn't need to go inside just yet-- hunting training would be done around it before they could go inside for battle training. She smiled toward her apprentice with a flick of her ear, hoping he would be satisfied with the chance to finally go training. She hoped to make it up to him as she had been neglecting her duties as a mentor.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 28th, 2020, 08:19 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Probably would've been used as a toothpick to clean their teeth. I barely have any meat on myself anyways, he thought in his dark humor ways. He was still recovering from the hawk attack and the cold water only made his back wound itchier. A dull, irritating sting made him hiss. But, he wouldn't dare make a big deal out of it. A lot of his clanmates are far worse injured compared to his old caked up wound. Swimming over to shore was surprisingly easy. It's like his small body was mostly air, drifting across in ease- it almost felt like he was floating. Different story for poor Honeypaw though. He swam close to so that he can monitor him, hoping that his friend doesn't drown. Once dragging their paws on land, the calico shook out his fur dragging a quick lick on his chest..ha, -as if that makes a difference. He's a complete mess right now.

"I can sleep for days," he added on to Honeypaw's tired words. Following the group Coyotesnarl's voice alarmed him. Fear turned his body into stone with blue eyes wide, swiveling his ears and craning neck like an owl to sort out what's going on ahead. Is it coyotes? They're very persistent if it is! Muttering echoed around them and he waited for any yowls so that he can head up into the trees. And also help out Honeypaw get to safety of course. A plan played out perfectly in his head. "Hm..," he hummed, trying to look above the dark figures of his clanmates. "I guess Thunderclan has night patrol or something. They are quick." Warblerpaw's voice started to strain and crack. He's burnt-out and his heart felt like it's doing a drag race beating faster and faster. ..Thinking of it, his body felt like it's roasting now that every cat is at a halt. Fatigue weighed heavily on his body. "Ack..," groaning, he leaned against Honeypaw with a hushed apology that uttered from his maw. He couldn't wait to rest on a warm nest.
@Starbot @wren

Last edited by tye; March 28th, 2020 at 08:20 PM.
Old March 28th, 2020, 09:18 PM

Summernight had left a little after her apprentice, she had made sure the younger she-cat had left before she had, that way she wouldn't be thinking about her the whole way, she was more than happy to know that her apprentice was safe, after all, she could follow her scent, and that was exactly what she had been doing, walking a little faster than her clanmates until she caught sight of the she-cat, now this was one hell of a situation she certainly hadn't been ready for, to be honest, when she thought about the raid, she thought of her first patrol's report, the fox-dung was probably not as old as she had thought.

She finally reached her apprentice's side and smiled, more than happy to see her, her tail gebtly tapping the apprentice's side to get her attention. "Everything alright? Sorry if I took a bit of time, I needed to make sure you were on the move, the last thing I would've wanted was to leave you behind." She said and nuzzled the young she-cat, small tears forming in her eyes as she nuzzled her, Eveningpaw meant a lot to her, not only was she her first apprentice, but never had she been this close to any other cat before, she could almost see her as her younger sister.

@pathos

Old March 28th, 2020, 10:23 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

@.:Raven:.

Eveningpaw had been looking at Flintspirit with a gaze full of wonder when she felt a tap against her side. Glancing over, opening her mouth to spout an apology in case she had done something to bother the cat next to her, all she could do was stare when she realized who it was. "Suh—" she stuttered. As if she was rebooting herself, she blinked a couple times, only vaguely feeling the touch of the warrior on her pelt. "Summernight!"

A purr rolled loudly from her and she pushed her face into Summernight's chest. "I haben't feen you in fo loooooong!" she cried, words muffled by fur. Though she knew she should respond to what her mentor had said, it was pretty comfortable to keep her face smushed against Summernight. So, to solve that dilemma, Eveningpaw turned her head toward the ground where her mouth was free from the fur. "Everything is okay!" meowed the russet apprentice, wincing at how loud her voice was. In an exaggerated whisper, she continued, "I think Coyotesnarl is talking to Flintstar and then if they work things out we'll be staying in ThunderClan? I don't know if those cats are going to like us though so it's kiind of scary..." she trailed off, tail drooping.

"But!" Unconsciously, her voice got louder again, and her head snapped up to look at Summernight with bright eyes. "You're here! So it's okay! It would've really sucked if you were over in ShadowClan with the others right now.."

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 28th, 2020 at 10:23 PM.