Today 12:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 1st, 2021, 11:23 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

@Papaya

✨Goldenpaw✨

Great. Just prefect. She couldn't say anything right when she really needed, if she'd been talking with a kit right now she would have spoken perfectly, but when it actually mattered. Anyway. She followed Tumblepaw's gaze to Kestrelstar and the spark of curiosity lit up in her again. What had those two been up two, to make the other apprentice look like that none the less (speaking of which).

"I didn't mean it like that" she mewed. Her voice was slightly more sympathetic this time, she didn't intend to have it so. He said it had been late nights... She hadn't ever noticed him coming in to the apprentices' den after her, but then again she had been sleeping much deeper since she began seeing Heartsoul, the starclan warrior who she had been chosen by. So he might have been late and she would just have been sleeping to deep.

She was about to answer "Noting out of the usual" to Tumblepaw's question but... Nothing had been normal in the last months... First everything with Thunderclan and then the uproar after Kestrelstar's vision, now Shadowclan... It just was a lot.

"Well, both of my mentors went missing a long time ago and now there's just a lot going on..." she mewed. "Sooo... How are things going with your mentor?" She had tried to make the transition smooth and hoped Tumblepaw wouldn't question her asking. She had to know what was going on between those two...

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old October 1st, 2021, 01:10 PM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

As RiverClan gathered before him, Kestrelstar found his gaze settling onto Tumblepaw. Their training session the other day had been... interesting, to say the lease. Awkward a bit and maybe a smidge embarrassing - mainly for the leader, who should've known well enough that his apprentice wouldn't have had any training. He had forgotten, and the responsibility for training Tumblepaw fell on no one but Kestrelstar.

Deciding to place that thought at the back of his mind, he launched right into the meeting. "There are a few kits who have reached the age to become apprentices, and I'd like to have them get started on their training right away. With ShadowClan's recent attack..." Calm, keep a level voice... "I want RiverClan to be prepared. I have no plans to retaliate, but I don't want to give the toads the satisfaction of catching any of us off guard again."

Yellow eyes swept over the crowd as Kestrelstar paused. These were murky waters that he was navigating, and one wrong step could shatter the fragile foundation he had been building since being back in the Clan. He felt blind almost, but didn't dwell on it.

"Shykit [ @~Fierce~ ] and Dustkit [ @Starry ], please step forward."

Old October 1st, 2021, 01:13 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Dustkit stepped forward, smiling. This was the day, wasn't it? He was gonna become Dustpaw, finally. He nodded over to his sister, Shykit. They could become apprentices together! Yay!

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old October 1st, 2021, 01:28 PM

Larksong watched and smiled happy for the kits hoping they got good mentors to take care of them
Old October 1st, 2021, 01:53 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Palebrook
Palebrook had been late to the Gathering. She had been out of camp, but she was pretty sure she hadn’t missed much. It was just starting, she believed. She heard Dustkit and Shykit’s names being called. Maybe one of them would be hers. Palebrook snorted at the thought. Yeah right. No way would Kestrelstar give her another apprentice after she had lost both Dewpaw and Fidgetpaw. Absolutely no way.
Frostoaw
New apprentices. Great. Just what Frostpaw needed. She really didn’t want to share the apprentices’ den with any more cats. It was getting a little crowded. The nursery had been more spacious with less nests. She would never admit it, but Frostpaw kind of missed the nursery. Blah. She immediately pushed that thought away. It was disgusting that she thought that way. Being out of the nursery was necessary for her to become leader. She just had to remember that. She couldn’t let anything get in the way of her goal.

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old October 1st, 2021, 02:17 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @Zero
Odd to hear Kestrelstar's voice ring through the clearing again after a moon of silence. Strange to see the tom furiously trudge down redemption road, to feel regret in his stare when their eyes connected, or taste the bitterness of everything dissolved between them in the aftermath.

He wasn't angry anymore. (Thank stars.) At least...not like he was. With Stormtalon's boiling rage no longer crammed inside him, he grew more acquainted with emptiness, throat burned and spirit weary. Thoughts for a time of solitude.

Last meeting Kestrelstar asked Storm to sit with newcomers as he addressed RiverClan; today, kits would embark on individual journeys to warriorhood. Time to make an appearance to support the mending RiverClan's wounds stich by stich. Stormtalon joined a stream of cats gathering at the streamstone's base, only splitting off to sit beside Iriskit who lingered near the back. A long, striped tail rested on her small shoulder in quiet greeting.

Last edited by Ziera; October 1st, 2021 at 02:20 PM.
Old October 1st, 2021, 02:40 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Featherpaw smiled at the two kits and nodded.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old October 1st, 2021, 05:46 PM
Im alive... I THINK

My Mood: Mysterious

Skysplash stared at the kits. Good, new apprentices. She wondered who the mentors would be. Hope budded in her heart, but she knew she wouldn't be a mentor anytime soon, no matter how much she wanted to.
Old October 1st, 2021, 06:41 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

Hazelpaw glanced at the kits, remembering her own apprentice ceremony. Briefly wondering when she could become a warrior, the apprentice stayed silent, not wanting to embarrass herself.
Old October 1st, 2021, 07:07 PM

My Mood: Dead

Hi, Im new so tell me if I do something wrong ;-; Ive only ever rped on scratch)) Mangoflower trotted past the apprentice, before coming back to also look at the kits. he always wanted his on kits, but didnt have a mate. He had almost had a halfclan relationship..But they ended up being turned against each other.
Closed Thread