Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Trees are cool! (TC app...
Last post by otter
Today 09:15 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:11 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:05 AM
a touch of rage makes for...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 09:01 AM
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 08:55 AM

Old October 27th, 2022, 08:07 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
(I dont have permission from canineantics to join so ima just get ata here xD)
Shard growled a bit, "Of course you brought backup" he backed away. "Fofget I ever wanted to join you group" He hissed. "I have all the right to be here as much as you"
(mention - @TheDragonGoddess & @spooky jupi)
"as i told you before, no you don't, your not one of us" Wisteriawhisper meowed

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old October 27th, 2022, 08:34 AM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks

He didnt know what to say. These cats thought they owned the forest and everything within it, looks like he'd have to come back later. "Fine- I'll leave then" he hissed, but inside his mind he knew he would just go to another part of the place. He was thirsty and hungry. He needed the river and the prey it had, if they werent going to let him have it, then he'd have to steal it.

He turned around one last time before disappearing into the thickets out of eye range for the two cats to spot him without effort.
(mention - @TheDragonGoddess)
Old October 27th, 2022, 09:42 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonGoddess View Post
Sourpatch trodded through the thicket "watch your paw steps now! we're in Sleepy thicket! it's rumored that the Ghost of a beheaded leader roams here" she teased
@~SilverShine~
@Robin feather

peachpaw-she/her- post 94

peachpaw followed closely then hearing her tease she rolled her eyes" is this where we bury our ancestors?" she asked

@Robin feather
Old October 27th, 2022, 09:45 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Sourpatch turned to look at the apprentices "one of the places i believe though i've never attended a burial for a clanmate" @Robin feather @~SilverShine~

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old October 29th, 2022, 08:11 AM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Raccoonear | She/her | OPEN

Somewhere quiet. That's all she needed. She'd torn herself apart at Lionsbeach, torn out fur and so much more, and now her entire body, wherever she tried to tear at, hurt. It was so bad for herself, it's causing all this pain for her still, but she needed a body untouched by twolegs to move on. To rise in Riverclan again. She walked on through the territory, her legs still aching from all the sprinting she'd done yesterday. Today was two times as depressing, but she walked. A change of pace and atmosphere. Nobody was around, it was quiet. The trees covered up the sky from her view, however patches of moonlight made their way in anyways. Breathing in the night air, Raccoonear stopped walking for a second to look down at her stubbed claws, claws that had been cut off by towlegs. "..." She just stared at the bloody ends of them. The bleeding had at last stopped, but the sockets of her claws still stung from clawing the side of that metal box, trying to escape. She stared at the absence of anything remotely sharp, the black dried blood mixed with the sand of Lionsbeach, the red raw claw sockets. That was the one thing she couldn't get rid of, one trace of twolegs. She had ruined the cleaning and brushing of her fur, she had torn of that stupid pink stuff from her claws, but it would take time for them to grow back. Yes, it sounds like she's overreacting, but it's the meaning behind her claws being gone that counted.

Staring at her paw, all of a sudden she lashed out, swiping at a nearby tree and dealing no damage at all. Nothing. She swiped again, and again, and nothing happened. Back when she had her tree trunk by Firefly Cove, when she and Snowleap would attack it, she did something, she made a mark. For once, what she did mattered. She wanted to leave a mark on Riverclan, and that would be hard now. Progressing into the patch of trees, she curled up and sobbed heart heart out. "I'm not okay.."

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old October 29th, 2022, 09:27 AM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by reindeer lane View Post
Raccoonear | She/her | OPEN

Somewhere quiet. That's all she needed. She'd torn herself apart at Lionsbeach, torn out fur and so much more, and now her entire body, wherever she tried to tear at, hurt. It was so bad for herself, it's causing all this pain for her still, but she needed a body untouched by twolegs to move on. To rise in Riverclan again. She walked on through the territory, her legs still aching from all the sprinting she'd done yesterday. Today was two times as depressing, but she walked. A change of pace and atmosphere. Nobody was around, it was quiet. The trees covered up the sky from her view, however patches of moonlight made their way in anyways. Breathing in the night air, Raccoonear stopped walking for a second to look down at her stubbed claws, claws that had been cut off by towlegs. "..." She just stared at the bloody ends of them. The bleeding had at last stopped, but the sockets of her claws still stung from clawing the side of that metal box, trying to escape. She stared at the absence of anything remotely sharp, the black dried blood mixed with the sand of Lionsbeach, the red raw claw sockets. That was the one thing she couldn't get rid of, one trace of twolegs. She had ruined the cleaning and brushing of her fur, she had torn of that stupid pink stuff from her claws, but it would take time for them to grow back. Yes, it sounds like she's overreacting, but it's the meaning behind her claws being gone that counted.

Staring at her paw, all of a sudden she lashed out, swiping at a nearby tree and dealing no damage at all. Nothing. She swiped again, and again, and nothing happened. Back when she had her tree trunk by Firefly Cove, when she and Snowleap would attack it, she did something, she made a mark. For once, what she did mattered. She wanted to leave a mark on Riverclan, and that would be hard now. Progressing into the patch of trees, she curled up and sobbed heart heart out. "I'm not okay.."
Goldenleaf heard a cat crying. “Hello?” He meowed. His voice sounded sniffly, thanks to the cold he caught. He spotted the cat who he heard. She smelled heavily of twolegs, fear and blood, but underneath it was the scent of RiverClan. “My name is Goldenleaf,” he told the Grey cat,”I’m a RiverClan warrior. Come. I’ll take you to our camp, since I can smell RiverClan on you, even if it’s barely lingering.”

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 3rd, 2022, 05:15 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Slatestripe looked around as he arrived at Sleepy Thicket. As per the usual, nobody seemed to be around. Unlike when he brought Autumnpaw here, though, the scent of other RiverClan cats was fresher. Still, the scent seemed several days old.

He turned back toward Ivybush. “We can split up. Meet by that gnarly oak when you’re done. Let’s try to catch two pieces of prey each. Does that sound okay to you?”

( @Ivybush666 )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old November 3rd, 2022, 08:02 PM
Bush child

My Mood: Spooky

Ivybush nodded, “O- Okay:” he wanted to hunt with Slatestripe. They nodded and jumped into the brambles, ready to hunt on their own.
@Cherry~
Old November 4th, 2022, 02:12 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Once everyone had gathered, Sunstone lead the patrol out to Sleepy Thicket.

"Keep your wits about you." He ordered, striding ahead with his ears tall and maw dropped. He didn't want to miss a single thing. She had to be out there. She just had to be... "Fawnpaw! Are you out here?" He called out, his loud, deep meow boomed throughout the haunted forest with ease like roaring thunder, startling birds from within the trees. He waited until the echo faded...then he frowned. No reply.

Sunstone sighed and moved the group forward, determination returning to his amber gaze. "If you three see anything, be sure to communicate it."

@Dirtfur @TheDragonGoddess @Firefly

Last edited by Doom; November 4th, 2022 at 02:12 PM.
Old November 4th, 2022, 08:15 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Slatestripe headed off deeper into this foggy neck of the woods. Even though he didn’t believe in those stupid kit stories about headless spirits and blah blah blah, he did have to admit that this particular part of their territory felt… colder than the rest.

He opened his jaws and tasted the air, scenting for prey. After a moment, he caught the scent of chipmunk. A rustling in the leaves a few tail-lengths away caught his attention. He dropped into a hunter’s crouch. With all the fallen leaves, he’d have to stay still and wait for the prey to approach him. If he crunched even a single leaf, the chipmunk would run for sure.

It took some time, but eventually the little rodent made its way within pouncing distance. Bunching his hind muscles, Slatestripe propelled himself forward. He landed squarely on the chipmunk, digging his claws in to stop it from fleeing. He quickly gave it a killing nip.

Pride coursed through him. Even after ages of not hunting on land, he still had it! He kicked leaves over the dead chipmunk to disguise it and went off to find another piece of prey.

( @Ivybush666 )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.