Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the king and the jester [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 11:58 AM
[ATARI] Flying Cards ~...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 11:55 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Rose
Today 11:54 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:43 AM

Old March 11th, 2024, 07:57 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: March Gathering

r o t p a w

╭ ┈┈┈ ╮
shadowclan apprentice7 moons
he/theyquestioningbewitched-rotting breath
╰ ┈┈┈ ╯
@ -

Rotpaw wanders into the gathering, lazily glancing around. Ah he’s late- oh well. He doesn’t really care. But as he looks around he notices…

Where’s Riverclan?

When Bumblestar begins Rotpaw understands, but that doesn’t mean he likes it. What kinda person attacks a camp with kits in it? Even if no kits died, they’re all sure as hell traumatized for life. Kits don’t need to be anywhere near a battleground.

(Open for interaction- including perhaps maybe a little fight? he’s stupid enough to start a fight during a gathering)

Old March 11th, 2024, 07:59 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Lostspark mostly remained silent as Elkpaw and Mossfreckle seemed to hit it off. She had nothing to say, anyway. Her nicked ear twitched absentmindedly as the excitable four-moon-old apprentice boasted about having killed a snake - and, okay, Lostspark could get it. If one of her kits killed a snake all on their own, at four moons, she'd have been proud of them too.

Her keen gaze did notice, however, that while Elkpaw sounded entirely certain of himself, his mentor seemed a tad miffed at the mention of the snake story, but it passed in a blink - and Lostspark was left wondering if she'd imagined the expression. Either way, the Medicine Cat inclined her head towards Elkpaw. "Besting a snake all on your own is very impressive." She commented simply, and then turned towards Spring(light)paw as ThunderClan's Medicine Cat Apprentice eased her way towards the group. Drizzlecloud, Lostspark noticed, remained with Bumblestar a couple moments to speak with the leader, and it became clear after the Thunder Leader's announcement why. (Or at least, Lostspark could deduce it was the reason behind the late arrival and the mingling). Springlight had been granted her name.

"Congratulations." Her felicitation to the newly named herbalist was brief, but Lostspark would rather not comment anything further. Better for Mossfreckle to introduce themself this time to his fellow peers instead of her doing it on his behalf.

[ @dino. - Elkpaw / @tally - Redhawk / @Fawn<3 - Mossfreckle / @vei - Springlight ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old March 11th, 2024, 08:23 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

Warmsun Knew That Name! Wasnt Hollowfoot In His Clan... Oopsies! Code-breakers?
(Open For Interaction, Posibly A Fight)
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; March 11th, 2024 at 08:24 PM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 08:36 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Mossfreckle's teasing did not go unnoticed and Elkpaw beamed, unable to stifle the giggle that bubbled out. "Yeah! HUGE!" he crowed. "Like- like THIS big!" And he reared up on his hind legs and stretched his forepaws out real wide in a very obviously exaggerated example, but clearly Elkpaw was convinced even if the others weren't.

See? SEEEEE??? Redhawk confirmation. He was awesome and he knew it and his family knew it and Redhawk knew it and now these cats knew it. Spread the propaganda! Elk awesomeness!

Even Lostspark agreed, and he puffed out his chest again. "I KNOW! They should just make me a warrior already."

As Lostspark lost interest, Elkpaw craned his neck to sniff out his next victim. If he'd been paying attention, he might have noticed his name being called, and that alone would have resulted in a racket, but his attention was already snagged elsewhere.

Without waiting for anyone to react further, he turned and full-on sprinted up to his target, a black and white cat who smelled a lot like the other two he'd just talked to.

"Hi!" he announced as soon as he was within earshot, skidding to a halt in front of Rotpaw. "I'm Elkpaw! What's your name?"

[ @Rose @tally @Fawn<3 @MangofDoom ]
Old March 11th, 2024, 11:10 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 9 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelpaw's jaw drops in an open-mouthed frown as mistlewhisker slides out of the way, revealing her. she looks up at the warrior with a pleading gaze, frozen in place like a deer in headlights. was this?? a nightmare?? the cold nipping at her paws says otherwise. I don't..want to be rude..I have to say something, she thinks. grbbsjev!!!

her eyes slowly shift from the shadowclanner to the windclanner. she shrinks under crowtooth's gaze, appearing as if she was melting into the ground. allies?? it does little to soothe her anxiety and embarrassment (although she's not even sure why she's embarrassed..she just is.) she wonders if he'll figure out that it's nothing personal against him — she is just horrible when it comes to socializing. maybe that's why mistlewhisker is subjecting her to exposure therapy.

"hello...cro-crow..tooth...nice t-to..meet you.." she greets, voice barely above a whisper - and sounding like she'd been holding her breath - with a dip of her head. which, she was holding her breath. wait, why was she holding her breath?? if she wasn't afraid of embarrassing herself even more, she'd drag her paws down her face. or maybe wallow in her self pity and curl up. not entirely sure if he was talking to her mentor about the prey or not, she simply gives a small nod of her head, murmuring a "..yes...v-very."

it feels as though a huge weight is lifted off of her shoulders once bumblestar speaks up, effectively starting announcements. it gives her something else to focus on other than her sad attempt at talking. the relief does not last long, though. riverclan's leader vanished?? and they sound like an absolute trainwreck of a clan. which, she feels a little bad, heart aching for the clan despite her knowing that she probably shouldn't feel bad considering the problems riverclan has caused lately.

even after bumblestar moves on, her mind is stuck on the raid. riverclan lost more than thunderclan, which is expected considering the state they're in. but she can't help but start to worry if shadowclan will be the ones losing more once they (eventually) launch the raid on thunderclan. brows knitted together and mouth drawn in (what seems to be permanent at this point) a deep frown, she gives mistlewhisker a concerned look.

[ @Micanomancy @Rani ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 11th, 2024, 11:13 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe sat and watched the gathering not really speaking to any cat at this time but she seemed to look to the sky longing to be with someone at some point.

{OPEN RP}

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old March 11th, 2024, 11:29 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Petalrot
~<>~
28 moons || bug/bug’s || ShadowClan Warrior
slim tortoiseshell w/ white tuxedo markings; green eyes

RiverClan was a no show this gathering, huh? Petalrot wasn't sure what bug felt regarding that, but as ThunderClan's leader spoke about their recent raid on the camp, bug's ear twitched in... was that sympathy? For RiverClan? Ugh, ew, no, no more of that, thank you very much. But at least bug could now guess the reasons for their absence. Their previous leader - if she could even be called that - was missing in action. Or dead. Perhaps she'd simply keeled over, killed by StarClan's own paws the same way their leader before her seemed to have gone. The stars do not seem to favor the fish, they might as well just run them out of the forest at this point. Three clans is plenty, and that would mean more territory for ShadowClan to claim.

Bug does not care about ThunderClan's own announcements, noting only that their medicine apprentice was now in possession of her full name before tuning the rest out and waiting for bug's own leader to begin speaking.
Old March 12th, 2024, 06:26 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Not much was going on this time around. Wolfhive didn't necessarily mind that - he'd rather ThunderClan end problems, not start them anyway. His ears flickered at Bumba's announcements, giving a brief nod in Springlight's direction though he didn't expect her to see it. He'd congratulate her later - she definitely did earn it.

His attention landed on an unfamiliar form in the crowd, the stench of fish unmistakable. Given the odd circumstances, he figured he ought to investigate. Best case scenario, all the fish died and this was the lone survivor. Worst case scenario, RiverClan continued to have issues keeping their cats in line.

Wolfhive crossed through the crowd to confront Snowstripe, muzzle drawn tight. "Where's the rest of your Clan, fish? Did they get lost on their way here?"

[ @Silverfur & Co ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 12th, 2024, 07:18 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 9 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

O-oh!! Not one but two different cats had padded up to him. Unexpected, but not unwelcome. The apprentice resisted the urge to tippy tap his paws in happiness; instead nodding along as Mantispaw and Nectarpaw introduced themselves - not commenting on the way Mantispaw pronounced her name. He'd been there, no need to call attention to it! Besides, he was too busy trying to get used to the two new overpowering scents of Thunderclan and Windclan. He couldn't imagine what Riverclan would smell like this close. Then again, many probably thought the same about him!
"N-nice to meet you both! My name is Goopypaw, I uh, I'm still a b-bit new when it comes to gatherings. Have you two been to this before?"
@Katiethewolfchild @nyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Mantispaw noticed another probable apprentice this one... WindClan she though approach them and introduce himself as Nectarpaw. He smelled differently than the ShadowClan cat. Less... stinky for lack of a better term, not that she mentioned that it even allowed herself to wrinkle up her nose. After all she probably smelled just as bad to the ShadowClan cat as he did to her. Mantispaw silently breathed a silent sigh of relief that at least he hadn't mentioned it. When that cat she now knew was named Goopypaw asked then if had done them before, something she assumed was meant to ask if they had been to a gathering before she meowed nope, still her impermeable self, at least in appearance, her gentle and friendly smile still on her face. Any emotions that the young apprentice might be having were locked up somewhere deep in her heart. Nothing like most apprentices at their first gathering, but then Mantispaw had never been normal. She still remembered her parents personalities and their faces clearly, even though they had been dead for five moons, since she was barely a moon old, barely old enough to survive without milk. Still so young and yet she had clear memories of them that she treasured dearly. She had known that Bumblestar would announce her name in the gathering. After all she had just been apprenticed last meeting, with the other apprentices who were mentioned. She hadn't known about Springlight though Moontail she also knew about. That brought emotion to her as she remembered how Moontail's unborn kits would never get a chance of life. They were innocents and they would never be born. It wasn't fair to them. She understood why Bumblestar had killed Moontail, yes, but that didn't prevent her found feeling sorry for the former ThunderClan queen's unborn kits. She didn't allow her to show her feelings of sadness. After all they would have no way of knowing that Moontail had been a pregnant queen, not that she usually showed her emotions to anyone anyways. @nyx @13509]Poprock;

《 Nectarpaw 》
7/100

he/him / windclan apprentice / people pleaser

He smiled at the two apprentices. For being in another clan they were super nice! He straightened up, hoping he got impress the two. But...what he said next was probably not impressive. "I..haven't!" he meowed, with a bit more enthusiasm then he hoped.

He felt his fur prickle in embarrass so he tried again. "I haven't. I'm a new apprentice of Windclan, although you probably can already tell." He was leaving you the fact that different clan's have their own smell, but he thought that would be rude to mention. Goopypaw smelled like marshland and pine-cones and Manispaw smelt like the forest. He's used to the smell of the open field and his own clanmates.

Then the Thunderclan leader started speaking and giving her report. What was it.. Bumblestar? Nectarpaw couldn't help but sneak a glance to Mantispaw.
(@Poprock ; Goopypaw , @Katiethewolfchild ; Mantispaw )

Last edited by nyx; March 12th, 2024 at 07:20 AM.
Old March 12th, 2024, 07:59 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Psychedelic

Turtlepaw

Turtlepaw by rust'rock

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Her tail flicked as she heard the Thunderclan leader, so this was the infamous Bumblestar…she has the scars to prove her many battles or outcomes. She looked around at her other clanmates and the rest of the cats, Turtlepaw remained in her regal position. She wanted to leave but that would be rude, and not to mention get her in trouble but the molly only wanted to leave due to the scents, some reeked of blood, some of a field of flower, and the rest smelt like disappointments.

(Open for this grumpy lil girly )

Last edited by FruitBatz; March 12th, 2024 at 04:33 PM.